Charly Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Charly says, "hope you don't mind salad with chicken, Wanda and I had a huge lunch, so I wasn't very hungry."

"Fine, with me," said Wayne.

Charly speaks up before she sat back down and says, "would ya mind getting' the salad dressing honey?"

So before Wayne sat down, he went to the refrigerator and grabbed the Italian dressing out of the door. Then took himself to the table and placed the dressing down in front of Charly. Wayne dished out his salad into his bowl, then placed some chicken atop it, then waited for Charly to be done with the Italian dressing. When Charly was done, she handed the bottle of dressing to Wayne, who then put some atop his salad, then placed the cap back on, and then the bottle onto the table. He picked up his fork and began to eat, he was on his first bite and Charly was on her third, when she said, "remind me to check the answering machine when we're done."

"Okay, said Wayne," as he continued to chew a piece of chicken from his salad.

He then finished his bite of chicken, when he said, "this is good honey."

"Thank you, " said a very polite Charly, who was in between bites.

They finished their diner with bits of conversation floating through the air. When they were done, Chary asked if Wayne minded doin' the dishes. He said, "not at all, honey."

Then he got up and gave his gorgeous wife a kiss, then took some dishes to the sink before returning for more. Charly felt it only right to put the refrigerator things away, as she had asked Wayne to please do the dishes. Which he agreed to. Then she went to the sink and put her arm around Wayne's midsection, and gave him a hug, because Wayne's hands were wet, he leaned in towards Charly and said, "I love you."

Charly said, "I love you too." Then continued with, "you forgot to remind me."

Wayne looked puzzled, then said, "oh, yeah, don't forget to check the answering machine, honey."

"Ok darlin'," said Charly, as she gave Wayne's posterior a swat with her hand.

Charly then disappeared into the den and checked the answering machine. After pressing the button, she heard a voice say, "hi there sis, it's me Mike. Just callin' to see how ya are. Heard ya went shopping with Wan today." Gimmie a call when ya get a chance. Love ya."

Charly erased the message on the answering machine, then took the portable phone into the living room, and sat down on the couch, and called Mike.

Mike immediately answered. "Hello?"

"Mike, it's me Charly."

"Hey babe, what's happenin?, queried Mike.

"Not a whole lot, how are you?, said Charly."

"I'm doin ' okay, and you?"

"I'm good, got a few days off, for a change," said Charly.

"That's good," said Mike.

"Actually a week and a half off."

"Wow!, said Mike. How'd you manage that?," he continued. With a slight laugh.

"I have to do that TV appearance tomorrow night, but other than that, it's kind of nice to have some time off. Time to rejuvenate myself a little. Wan asked me to go shopping today, so I said ok. We went to Darfons for lunch, then to the mall. It was good, we need to do something together one of these days that I have off, kid brother," said Charly.

"We will, lemmie check my schedule, I thought you'd be the only one that ever said that." as he laughed out loud again.

Charly laughed at that, then saying, "yeah I know, it does seem kind of odd that my kid brother says that to ME."

"How bout' Wednesday, that Okay with you?"

"Sounds great to me," said Charly.

"Alrighty then, I've got to get to the dinner table, before dinner gets cold. So I'll see ya Wednesday, if not before," said Mike.

"Great," said Charly. "I love you," she continued.

"Love you too, sis," said Mike.

"Bye," said Charly. Then Charly pressed the off button on the phone, and placed it on the coffee table in front of the couch.

Wayne finally wandered into the living room, and sat down on the couch next to his beautiful wife. He laid his head in her lap and stretched out the rest of his lengthy frame, his feet crossed at the ankles. As Wayne rested his head in Charly's lap, Charly rested one hand against her head, and the other across Wayne's broad chest, running her fingers through the hair on his chest. Wayne reached for the TV remote on the coffee table, to find something to watch. With Charly's healthy sense of humor, Wayne tried to find something funny to watch. He came across a movie, so he pressed the guide button on the remote, and the rating said it was a comedy, so he left it there and they began to watch it.

Charly waited until the commercial was on before she said, "that was Mike, on the answering machine."

"Oh," said Wayne, anything important?," he continued.

"No, not really, he wanted to say hello to his baby sis. I told him that we need to get together one of these days that I have off. I told him that Wednesday sounded good to me."

Wayne speaks up and says, "I have some business to take care of Wednesday, so that's good. Please tell him I said Hello."

"I will," said Charly.

As Charly spoke the last words of her sentence, Lucky came over to the couch, and jumped up on Wayne, startling him. When he calmed, he patted Lucky on the head, then Lucky got up and walked across Wayne and reached Charly. Charly petted Lucky on the head, as Lucky rubbed his head into her hand. He then settled himself onto the back of the couch, near Charly's head, swishing his tail against her. Charly reached up and petted Lucky for a minute, hoping that would make him stop swishing his tail in her face. It worked, so Charly again laid her hand against Wayne's chest. Wayne rested his hand against Charly's arm, then brought her hand up to his mouth and laid a kiss upon it.

Charly began to massage the hairs on Wayne's chest again, which made Wayne give a little groan. Obviously Wayne was tenting his sweats again, so Charly took her hand away from his chest and grabbed him, then speaks up and says, "What's this big boy?"

So Wayne, obviously bushing says, "well, why don't we just find out, hmmm?"

Now it was Charly's turn to blush, and she did. So then Wayne got up, as Charly schooched herself down further on the couch. Then Wayne got closer to her and laid a huge kiss upon her blush colored lips. Inserting his tongue. Charly then pulled Wayne closer to her, as she placed her hands around his back, and then spoke up to him and said, "make love to me."

Any man could never say no to a request like that. So with an arched eyebrow Wayne said, "you got it darlin." Then shredded his sweats as Charly shredded her shirt and pj bottoms. Wayne then grabbed a blanket off the chair and spread it down in front of the fireplace, as well as some pillows off the other end of the couch. He then walked back to the couch and gently picked up his beautiful wife and placed her down on the blanket. Wayne then grabbed Charly by her shoulders and helped her to sit up, then he took his hands and cupped them around Charly's face and began kissing her, passionately.

Charly placed her hands around Wayne's neck bringing him closer to her. Wayne then broke the kiss and laid Charly back down on the pillows and blanket, he then kissed her briefly again, then traveled his kisses to her ear, then placed his tongue inside her ear. Then traveled his kisses further down her face, to her neck, then her shoulders, then the tops of her breasts. Before settling upon her nipples, one then the other. As Wayne was feasting upon his wife's breasts, she began to mewl like the beautiful kitten that she is.

Meanwhile on the back of the couch, Lucky perked up his head as he heard Charly mewling, then decided to go back to sleep.

Wayne was still feasting upon his wife's breasts. Nipping, tugging and sucking with his lips. Which made Charly even hotter, and louder with her mewling. Wayne then replaced his lips on her breasts with his hands, then traveled his kisses further down her beautiful torso, to her belly button, and laved his tongue there. Completing circles around it, then tonguing it. He then took his kisses up Charly's torso again, and to her breasts, sucking, nipping and tugging with his lips, then to the tops of her breasts and neck. When Wayne reached his kisses to Charly's neck, she arched her back to give Wayne more access.

Wayne then kissed her fully on the mouth, and again inserted his tongue, which Charly sucked on. Wayne then broke the kiss and shifted himself enough to enter her. Slowly and tenderly he entered Charly, letting her get used to him. When he felt Charly's muscles relax, he began thrusting inside her. Charly smiled at her handsome husband and said, "kiss me."

So Wayne still slowly thrusting inside his darlin' wife, bent his head and began kissing her, sweetly. In between kisses, Charly began mewling again. Wayne's hand resting on the floor near Charly's side, the other massaging her breast, his tongue cradling the inside of her mouth between kisses. Charly rested her hands on the small of his back above his posterior, bringing him closer inside her.

Wayne still thrusting inside his darlin' wife, increased his pace a little before traveling his kisses to her face, her mouth again, her neck, to the tops of her breasts, before settling down and nipping, sucking and tugging against her nipples. With Wayne's pace increasing inside her, and his lips tugging against her nipples, Charly felt a deep sense of welling inside her, bringing her closer to the edge of orgasm.

Wayne thrusting himself inside Charly at paces not known to man, finally went still inside her. At the same time, Charly's body arched forward. Her mouth slightly open, her head back against the pillows, and for what seemed like minutes, she began to shudder. Then upon coming down from their orgasm, Wayne nuzzled Charly's nipples with his tongue one more time before settling down for a few minutes and tugging against them, as Charly placed her hands at the back of Wayne's head, bringing him closer to her. He then took his kisses to her mouth, where Charly inserted her tongue for him to suck on. Which he obliged her.

They lay there for a few minutes, Wayne atop Charly, kissing each other. Wayne then finally rolled off Charly. They then both got comfortable against the pillows that Wayne had arranged for Charly upon the blanket. Charly speaks up and says, "hold me." So Wayne cradled his darlin' Charly Belle in his arms. Charly rested her head against Wayne's chest, before reaching up and caressing the side of his face and kissing him one more time, then settling her head against his broad chest again. Wayne felt Charly shiver a little in the cool night air that was coming in the open window in the living room, so he took the rest of the blanket and placed it over them. Lucky jumped down from the couch and disappeared into the kitchen for a few minutes, then came back and went directly to Charly.

Charly lifted up her arm and placed it around the cat. The three of them laid like that with the TV on until morning.

Charly woke to the smell of something deliciously cooking in the kitchen. Lucky was still under her arm, so she patted the cat on the head, which woke him right up. He stretched, then nuzzled Charly's face, before going into the kitchen. Charly stretched herself under the blanket, then laid their a minute before getting herself up. When she got up she grabbed the blanket and placed it around her. As Charly isn't nearly as tall as Wayne, the blanket dragged some on the floor, almost like the train of a wedding dress.

She ventured into the kitchen, where Wayne was slaved over the stove cooking them breakfast, in his 'kiss the cook' apron. So Charly did just that. She went over the stove and placed her arms around Wayne, and gave him a huge hug. Wayne then turned around, which made Charly drop her blanket. Wayne arched an eyebrow and said," lookin' good honey."

Charly blushed as she tried to reach down and pick up the blanket, but Wayne would have no part of that. He held her so tightly, then bent his head down and kissed her so passionately, you'd think they were newlyweds again.

Well in a few chapters ago, Charly did say, "we should just live like newlyweds for the rest of our lives." And the way they have been acting lately, you'd swear they were. Lucky came over to Charly and Wayne's feet and cuddled up upon the blanket. So when Wayne finally let go of Charly enough to grab the blanket, Charly had to ask Lucky to move. Finally after tugging on the blanket and asking him, Lucky got up and went to his dish, looking for food. Disappointed there wasn't any yet, he began to meow.

Charly says, "I'll be right back, I need something on other than this blanket," then she reached up and cradled Wayne's face and kissed him, then said "I love you, so much."

Wayne says, "I love you so much, for the rest of my life."

With that Charly smiled at Wayne, then took her blanket and went down the hallway to the stairs. Charly went to use the bathroom, then washed her hands. She then took some soap and water and washed her face, then dried it. Then went into their bedroom and found a pair of Wayne's clean boxer shorts in the dresser drawer, and a tank top from her dresser and put them on. You could tell Charly wasn't wearing a bra, as she was tenting the tank top she was wearing. But she didn't care, it gave Wayne a huge thrill.

Charly then went back downstairs after putting on her slippers that were by their bedroom door.

When she got to the kitchen, she saw that Lucky was eating his food out of his dish, and that the table was set and that breakfast was almost ready.

Wayne speaks up and says, "orange juice, honey?"

Charly says, "sure babe." She then settled herself at the table, with her napkin in her lap. Wayne then appeared with a pan full of scrambled eggs, and placed some on Charly's plate, then his own. He then took the pan to the sink and ran some hot water over it, then went to the counter and placed some paper towels atop a plate then took the sausage out of the second pan and then placed them onto the plate, and the pan into the sink. He then took the sausage to the table, then went to the oven and got out the biscuits that he made. He knows that Charly just loves them, they're not as good as the one's she likes from McDonalds, but she loves them just the same.. He then settles himself down at the table, and placed his napkin in his lap. Charly then leaned over and kissed him fully on the mouth before sayin', "thank you so much honey."

"You are very welcome, babe," said Wayne.

Then with that, they both grabbed their forks and knives and began to eat that wonderful breakfast Wayne cooked for them.

Lucky was finished with his food, so me came over and sat down on the floor between Charly and Wayne, hoping for some crumbs to fall to the floor, or a hand out. When that didn't happen, a disappointed Lucky went into the living room and laid on the back of the couch.

When they were finished eating, Charly again leaned over the table and kissed Wayne fully on his mouth, then said, "I'll do the dishes honey."

"Thank you," replied Wayne. As he got up to put the stuff back into the refrigerator. Charly set about doing the dishes. Wayne then went into the living room and sat at the computer for a minute, then when Charly appeared, he said that she could have the computer if she wanted it. Charly just learned how to use a computer, in the last few months, so it was still a little new to her. She knew how to IM her best friend in the world; her sister, and her older brother Mike, but she was still learning the ropes of the rest.

Charly looked at Wayne and said, "not right now honey."

"Well," said Wayne, "I'm Gonna go take a shower, babe, care to join me?," Wayne continued.

"I'd love to," replied Charly with a big grin on her beautiful face.

Wayne shut the computer off, then went up stairs, with Charly following him. Lucky was still asleep on the back of the couch, sunning himself in the sunlight from the window across the room.

Wayne went into the bathroom and then when he was finished he washed his hands, while Charly got the water ready for both of them. With Charly's healthy sense of humor, she set the water to cold. Then asked Wayne to test the temp, to see if it was right for him. Wayne let out a little shriek when he felt it. So he cupped some water in his hand and splashed it against Charly. Wayne, aiming for her face, got her chest instead. Which made Charly look like she had been a contestant in a wet t-shirt contest.

Charly then gave Wayne an arched eyebrow look, then shredded the boxer shorts that she got out of Wayne's dresser drawer, and her tank top. When she got rid of her tank top her chest gave a little movement, which totally excited Wayne, into a hard-on. Which then totally excited Charly.

Charly entered the shower, after adjusting the temp. to a level they could stand, with Wayne following her. Charly grabbed her bath puff and placed it under the water and then grabbed some soap and placed it onto the puff. Placing the bottle of Victoria's Secret 'Whispering Mist,' body wash back into the holder inside the tub, then handing the puff to Wayne. Wayne leaned up against Charly. With himself still into a hard-on, Charly could feel every inch of Wayne against her shapely posterior. Wayne then began to massage the bath puff with the soap onto Charly's beautiful, softened skin. Wayne was so good at making Charly feel every moment with him, that she leaned her head against his chest, and her posterior against his erection, while Wayne massaged the bath puff to the front of her body. Under her gorgeous chest, down her torso to her belly button. When Wayne reached the apex between her legs, Charly gave Wayne a little groan, then spread her legs enough for Wayne to reach right in there and give her a good washing.

Charly then speaks up in a little voice and said, "that feels so good."

That's all Wayne needed to hear. With his hard-on still in place, he took himself and entered Charly from behind. Every inch slowly disappearing inside her. He let her get used to him again, as Charly leaned her head back against his chest one more time, Wayne began thrusting himself inside Charly while massaging the bath puff to the front of her. That made Charly begin to mewl like the kitten she always is.

Wayne then took the bath puff and set it onto the shelf inside the shower, and then took his hands and placed them over Charly's breasts. Massaging them, coaxing the aureoles into hardened peaks. Tweaking them between his thumb and forefingers. And slightly pulling up on them. Wayne's never done this before, but Charly sure wasn't gonna protest. This was a beautiful sensation she was feeling inside her. This made Charly mewl even louder, and that made Wayne quicken his pace. Within minutes he emptied himself inside her.

Charly then went still, enjoying this process, then she began to shudder. Wayne left himself inside Charly as she began to feel the effects of her orgasm. When she came down from the high of the orgasm, she turned around and placed her arms around Wayne's neck and laid a huge tongue filled kiss upon his lips. Then said to him, "I want to feel you inside me, make love to me all day."

So with that, Wayne arched an eyebrow and said, "I want to be with you all day, I'm so happy you married me, I love you so much." Then kissed his beautiful wife upon her lips.

After their kiss, Charly said, "I am so happy I married you, I love you too. Now, finish that wash job, so we can make love, again."

Wayne then obliged his wife, and finished that wash job, then washed himself, while Charly washed and conditioned her hair. When they were done, Wayne grabbed a towel and placed it around Charly then lifted her and carried her to their bedroom, and placed her on their bed. Where he made slow passionate love to her. Then he would hold her, then grab her again and make love, this time with a little aggressiveness. Which Charly loved. Then he would slow down and make passionate love again. This went on all morning, and half of the afternoon. As Charly had to get ready and perform on Nashville Networks, Crook and Chase, with Lorrianne Crook and Charlie Chase, that evening. Now Charly had something to smile about. Her love forever with her handsome husband, Wayne.