Charly's Choice

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh yes, oh it hurts so good, Oh Tony you're so big, OhmyGod."

When she is completely seated so that our pubic hairs are meshed together, she settles in with a wiggle of her hips then opens her eyes.

"My God, this is marvelous." She says and kisses me soundly on the mouth.

I wrap my arms around her and pull her upper body close to mine. Her nipples are standing out like darts and I can feel them press into my chest as we embrace. Then she starts to wiggle. Forward and back, left and right, up and down, anything just to keep moving so that my cock hits different parts of her insides.

She is moving herself into a frenzy and moaning the whole time. The faster her hips move the loader she moans. Then she is bucking fiercely. Her head is tossing from side to side, her hips are moving so fast I must hold her down so as not to be thrown out of her. Her hands are clasping and releasing my shoulders in a regular rhythm, increasing in tempo with each series of actions. She begins to wail as the hot cum pours from her pussy and engulfs my cock. It is almost more than I can bear but I manage not to come and remain hard inside of her. The sweat is evident on her forehead when she calms down from her exertions and kisses me quietly.

"How about a drink", she says, "I need to cool down a little."

"That's fine with me," I reply as I snatch a kiss of her nipple.

She leans backwards to remove the nipple from my mouth and suddenly cries out. She has momentarily forgotten that my cock is still inside her and leaning back has caused her pussy to ripple through a mini-orgasm. When it is over, with eyes shut and teeth clenched, and hands firmly on my shoulders, she raises up to release my cock from her clenching pussy. A long tearful moan accompanies this dismount and she slides farther back onto my legs before arising from the lounge.

She retrieves a soft drink from the fridge and opens it. I watch her walk back to the living room grinning like the proverbial cat that ate the canary. As she nears the lounge, she extends her hand to me.

"It's such a lovely, warm night, let's go out on the balcony. I don't think anyone can see us."

I take her hand and we walk through the sliding glass door to the balcony. The lights of the city are dazzling as we inspect the view, alternately sipping the drink and casually caressing each other. After a few moments, she puts the drink down on the little table.

"Would you like to make love to me out here?"

With that I take her in my arms and kiss her deeply, tongues intertwining, pulses roaring.

"I'd like to make love to you anywhere."

She turns to the waist high wall, facing outward toward the city. She leans on the edge of the wall with her forearms and steps back, bending slightly from the waist. She spreads her legs and, looks over her shoulder.

"Is this alright?"

I place my hands on her firm buttocks.

"Absolutely perfect."

I move up behind her and push my cock between her legs so that it rubs against her pussy lips. I can feel her heat and wetness, causing my cock to grow even harder. With my hands on her waist, I pull back and enter her in one swift movement.

"OOOHHHH!" she gasps and pushes firmly backward into me.

Fully tucked inside her, I reach around and grasp a nipple in each hand. With just slight pressure from my thumbs and forefingers, I pinch both of her nipples. She groans and grinds her hips into me, using her arms on the wall as a pressure point.

In this position, I begin to move my hips backward and forward while retaining my hold on her nipples. She holds on to the wall and presses back into me with each thrust. Faster and faster, harder and harder until she wails out her relief for the entire city to hear.

Her pussy is so hot that I have no choice but to join in her orgasm and I shoot my load deep into her pussy at the same time. She rolls through an extended orgasm as I hold on to her for dear life. What a ride! When she finally calms down, my cock is starting to go soft. She squeezes her thighs together and whimpers.

"Oh please, not yet, noooooo, not yet. Let is stay in me a little longer."

I push my cock into her a little harder in response to her plea.

After a few moments, my limp cock slips out of her dripping pussy. She stands up and leans back into me, holding onto my arms which are holding onto her. She lays her head back on my shoulder and sighs contentedly. Every few minutes a small aftershock ripples through her body and she shudders from head to toe, gripping me tighter with each one.

Finally, the ripples subside and we go back inside to lay curled up with each other on the bed for a much needed rest. Surprisingly, less than an hour has passed since I arrived at her door. My God, what will the future bring if this is only the first hour!

12