Charmaine Expands Her Horizons

Story Info
Started out, exposing slave hubby to secretary...but then...
1.9k words
4
21.3k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm terribly uncomfortable, ,and I find all this terribly weird, Mrs. Winholtz."

"It's all right, dear."

"No, I'm-why has Mr. Winholtz taken off all his clothes?"

"Please, you have to call us Charmaine and Hugh." Charmaine was biting the inside of her mouth to keep from laughing.

Charmaine was what you might call an "attractive" woman, but she wasn't like, an estrogen bunny. Forty-eight years old, even as a college student, she'd not been seen as a hottie.

The Marilyn Quayle type, perhaps.

Jodi, who was very uncomfortable, was very young and cute, and smart as well. Jodi had graduated from law school, and taken the bar, but had decided to work as a paralegal to learn more about her intended field, Patent Law.

Jodi had really looked up to Hugh Winholtz, and she enjoyed working for him. He was really more of a father figure, or even a grandfather figure, but Hugh had made the mistake of discussing his new hire here at home.

Charmaine had tolerated months of Hugh singing Jodi's praises to his friends as they practiced their golf swings.

She'd observed how he seemed to dote on Jodi whenever Charmaine had visited the office.

Hugh had been horrified when Charmaine had announced that in order for him to qualify for his orgasm, a masturbatory privilege Hugh got about once every six weeks, he would have to let Jodi know what a sub-piggie he was, and would have to masturbate to his orgasm on his knees in front of her.

Hugh had argued vociferously with Charmaine about this a few nights ago, and she'd caned him for his insolence, and made him spend the night in the wire dog kennel in the back yard.

It had been a rainy night.

But Hugh knew that he would remain locked as long as Charmaine wanted him to.

Charmaine didn't tie Hugh spread-eagled and take off his chastity cage to manually teas him like some wives did. He had to wear his doohickey all the time.

And it was a little small for his cock. This was really uncomfortable, when he was passed by attractive joggers on the towpath, and also in the middle of the night when Hugh got hard for no good reason at all.

So many cold showers!

But, every month and a half, or maybe every couple of months, depending on Hugh's behavior and Charmaine's mood...he got a break and got to pound his pud.

Charmaine, who was circling the Change now, wasn't often in a great mood. This led to unexpected whippings, strap-on rapes, and occasionally being hung by his nipples in the garage.

And she sometimes took it out on him by denying him for quite a bit, or worse, making Hugh perform some humiliating ritual, like going into the bathroom at Starbucks and jacking off into his Frappucino and then coming back out and drinking it...

Or having him blow a $25 an hour gay hustler before getting his whack-off rights.

Now, Hugh was viewing Charmaine with a little fear in his eyes.

It was bad enough that he was naked and kneeling in front of this beautiful girl. And that his protégé, darling Jodi was seeing the chastity cage that was locked on his junk.

He knew that Charmaine might decide she was going to use a bullwhip on him, or throw his keys down the garbage disposal.

Or maybe show Jodi how many bowling pins Charmaine could get up Hugh's anus.

Just to demonstrate how extended his rear was, after all the dildos and boyfriend cocks and butt plugs she'd shoved up there, his loving Charmaine.

God, he loved Charmaine, and all the devastating things she did to him, but it was getting kind of rough...

And why couldn't she let him beat off once every two weeks or so?

But that was his wife, and making poor Hugh kneel naked and choke his chicken in front of this lovely, Yale educated legal assistant might drive poor Hugh out of his mind.

What a goddess Jodi was! Curly dark reddish hair, Daisy Mae curves, still Jodi was a sweet church girl and was always bringing in brownies and that sort of thing.

Jodi was concerned for her co-workers and unfailingly pleasant.

But Jodi was sexy, too and her supposedly modest attire was always very tightly fitted around that amazingly shapely form.

At the company picnic, Hugh had gazed as Jodi was playing Frisbee and later volleyball, her tits bouncing around in a small blouse tied over her perfectly flat midriff.

And unfortunately, Charmaine had watched Hugh watch Jodi.

Charmaine had said nothing when Jodi jokingly sat on Hugh's lap to drink a beer, but just before the picnic ended, Charmaine had guided Hugh into the woods and she'd trimmed many thorns, but not all off a bramble branch, and yes, Hugh's pants had come down.

How he'd kept from screaming bloody murder had been a near miracle!

It was understandable why Charmaine was so sensitive. Why she'd kicked Hugh in the nuts after the firm softball game against Abner, Baldwin & Robertson...

After Charmaine had watched Jodi give Hugh a big hug after they'd scored five runs.

It seemed every time there was a firm event Hugh was being cuddled by this girl.

It wasn't so bad at the Christmas party, even though Hugh had attempted to canoodle Jodi under the mistletoe.

But Charmaine, clad in a designer gown had still looked pretty damn good.

But in the post May events, it just didn't work that way. Charmaine couldn't do the little white tennis dresses or much else...

At these hot weather get-togethers, Charmaine didn't look so good.

She had sensitive skin and had to wear long sleeves and a hat.

She looked sort of like a pissed off modern artists at these sunny gatherings, in contrast to the trophy wives, cutie pie secretaries, youthful file clerks, that sort of thing.

When the firm had had a celebratory retreat in Cancun, and Charmaine had stayed in her room so she didn't get sunstroke, she'd used binoculars to watch Hugh helpfully applying suntan lotion around the vast spaces between Jodi's string bikini.

Later, in the room, Charmaine had tied Hugh naked and blindfolded in a chair and let him sit that way as the giggling housekeeping staff had come in to clean...

And she'd pushed his balls briefly on the hotplate, what fun a hotel room could be.

But this was the perfect revenge, and it exposed Hugh for the whiny little creep he really was.

Now Charmaine was going to reduce Jodi's respect for poor Hugh, nay, eliminate it.

She'd hatched this plan right after the night that Hugh had stayed late at the office and taken Jodi back to her apartment to be "nice" as Jodi's engagement to so-and so had fizzled.

Yes, Jodi would never want to deal with Hugh again. Humiliating him in this way, making her watch him masturbate would cure her, and also...

...Teach Hugh to curb his ophthalmological disorder of the Wandering Eye.

Of course it would enthrall Hugh as well, being humiliated in front of his Fantasy Love Goddess...

But perhaps the real thing was too much for Charmaine's poor husband.

Sometimes it seemed like too much.

But up until now, Charmaine's experiments had always produced post-torture gratitude from Hugh. When she'd told Hugh she wasn't going to put sour cream on her cunt to pretend she'd been fucked by a lover...

Instead she was going to have a REAL lover fuck her in front of Hugh, and then make him lick her juices off Umberto's penis...

He'd thanked her later, Hugh did, with tears in his eyes. A true cuckold idiot.

Charmaine had a fertile imagination for a dominant wife.

Once, when they were getting ready for the Lung Association fundraiser, Charmaine had finished her makeup, expecting Hugh to be admiring her as he had when they were younger...

But she'd turned to see her husband primping, adjusting his toupee and playing with his bow tie in the mirror.

Charmaine had ordered Hugh to strip off his Armani and stand naked with his chest pushed out.

Hugh had done this, biting his lip, and Charmaine had picked up a cane and whacked him right across the nipples.

As Hugh had fallen to the floor, gasping, Charmaine had kicked him in the nuts with her Capezios. Or were they Jimmy Choos?

Finally he'd gotten dressed again to go out.

But this punishment had excited him, and after the ball, Charmaine had allowed him to fuck her, the first time since 2015.

Now, Charmaine watched Jodie breathe unconsciously and stretch her perky boobs through the thin material of her strawberry print top.

And yes, of course...oh yes, Hugh was watching, eyes trained on her chest instead of concentrating on the humiliation he should be feeling from Mistress Charmaine.

It almost looked like Jodi and Hugh were flirting.

Charmaine gritted her teeth. Snatching her fiberglass crop off the mantelpiece, Charmaine stalked over to where Hugh was kneeling.

WHACK! THWACK! CRACK! Charmaine rained blows on Hugh's naked shoulders, back and buttocks.

"Like WHACK! staring at her WHACK! tits, do you, Hughie boy?"

Charmaine slapped Hugh's cheek and then bounced the cane off his cock cage as he knelt, weeping.

"Maybe I shouldn't let you out of your cage at all this month, Hugh. You're such a horny dog."

Charmaine paused and smiled.

"Remember, before I found out about your slave-boy perversion? You cheated on me with every bimbo on Buttermilk Boulevard."

Hugh nodded numbly.

"And now you can't even fuck me. And I've fucked nearly all your friends."

Charmaine whacked Hugh's back again.

"You'd think that the repeated humiliations might calm you down a bit, the stud thing might have quieted in you.

Ah, but you're still so excited for this little boobilicious bitch Jodi, still trying to pick her up in your reduced condition."

Charmaine looked over at Jodi briefly. It was amazing that the girl hadn't walked out, or called the police.

Charmaine spun around and hit Hugh two or three more times on the shoulders.

"But wait, Mrs. Winholtz." Jodi interrupted. "Perhaps it's my fault for parading around in these tight tops."

"What?"

"Maybe I'm leading Mr. Winholtz on a bit. Mother, who I live with again since graduating from law school? She cut a switch just the other day and whipped my boobs because they are so obscene."

Jodi pushed her tits out and looked remorseful, but not really.

"I'm twenty-five years old, and Mother whips my tits and also took my pants down in church when I was texting during the Gospel."

Now Jodi pulled off her blouse and threw it to the floor, and removed her bra as well. Both husband and wife gazed spellbound at the full pink breasts with almost inch long nipples.

"I need to be punished again, Mrs. Winholtz, for being a bad girl."

Suddenly, Charmaine snapped her fingers at Hugh and pointed to the closet.

"Get in there right now."

"But things are getting interesting-OWW!"

Charmaine swatted Hugh's face, and back and rear, and he ran into the closet, sobbing.

"You can keep your chastity belt on another month, too!"

Charmaine locked the closet door behind her errant, weeping husband.

Charmaine locked the closet door and turned to Jodi, smiling.

While her back was turned, Jodi had removed the rest of her clothes.

Now Jodi herself was kneeling in front of Charmaine, and the curled blacksnake bullwhip, which had been lying on the divan, was held out in Jodi's arms.

Charmaine was an old bag, and had a skin condition, but by Golly she could take a hint!

As Charmaine took the whip from the girl's hands, she wondered if the ceiling clamp in the garage could hold Jodi's nipples as well as they did Hugh's.