Charmed - A Glamorous Man

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TNP_
TNP_
109 Followers

Feeling two tongues on his rod for the first time Paul's eyes shot open and he shouted out "OH FUCK!!!"

Paige giggled as she removed her lips briefly from his dick and said, "He likes that even more."

The two shared Paul's cock for a while, sometimes both working his shaft, sometimes one sucking him while the other played with his balls with either tongue or hand. Occasionally they would pause to share a kiss and use only their hands to keep him happy.

In time Phoebe began to feel she was ready to do something different. Looking up to the man kneeling above her she gave his pole a little tug and asked "You ready to do something else with this?"

Paul looked curiously at his prick as he tried to imagine what else he could use it for. Seeing the look of confusion on his face Phoebe sighed and clarified, "Are you ready to fuck now?"

Comprehension dawned and with a blush coloring his face he responded, "Sure. How about you? Are you ready?"

Before Phoebe could even respond Paige shouted out "I'll check!"

Resuming the position she had abandoned earlier Paige spread Phoebe's lips and used her tongue to check her sister's degree of readiness. Seeing, or tasting to be precise, that Phoebe was wet, but not wet enough in Paige's judgment, the redhead began using her tongue to increase the level of wetness in Phoebe's folds. However this time she was not using her tongue as a collection device, she was using it to deliver saliva and spread it around, as well as to stimulate the production of Phoebe's own natural fluids.

That was the plan anyway. When Paige caught herself capturing and swallowing the juices Phoebe was manufacturing she forced herself to stop, pulling away to pronounce Phoebe ready for the next phase.

Still kneeling on the bed Paul maneuvered into place between Phoebe's knees then pulled up short to ask, "How do you want to start?"

"Mish is fine to start, then let's just play it by ear as we go along."

Nodding agreement Paul handed the camera back to Paige to let her resume taping the action. That the camera was still in his hand didn't really surprise Paul, the strap on those things was pretty secure making them easy to hang on to. What would surprise him would be to find out that through all that had just happened he had succeeded in keeping things in focus. That and the fact that he had somehow managed to keep from clocking the others in the head with the damn thing. There was nothing he could do about the focus issue now. When they watched the playback they could see how well things went and take it from there. Maybe they'd even have to redo some things, like Phoebe's blowjob. Maybe more than once. That thought brought a huge smile to his face.

Coming back to the present Paul grabbed a pillow and motioned Phoebe to lift her ass off the bed a little as he positioned it under her. He wanted to make sure that she was raised enough to allow the camera a good view now that the main event was about to begin. Taking his dick in hand Paul closed in on Phoebe's pussy. He rubbed the tip of his cock up and down Phoebe's slit a few times, getting some of her moisture on him where he spread it around with his thumb. He also grazed her clit lightly with ridge of the head, the two extremely sensitive body parts sending pleasureful signals to both their brains. Sensing the time was right Paul moved back to Phoebe's opening and began to slip the head inside her. The reaction was immediate as Phoebe sharply inhaled and Paul let out a moan, the heat and wetness from her cunt sending waves of pleasure through him. Pausing with just the head in to give Phoebe time to adjust to the penetration he caught her eye looking for the signal to continue. But he forgot this was Phoebe he was dealing with and looking for subtle signals from her was pointless. Subtlety was most definitely not her style.

Phoebe proved this by smacking him on the ass with her hand and chiding, "C'mon! Get on with it! I'm not a newbie here!"

Choking down a retort about Phoebe's voluminous experience, and thereby saving him from more slaps to sensitive areas, Paul resumed slowly sliding his dick into Phoebe's hot, wet, pussy. A little more than halfway in something told him he should begin to pull out, so he did, eliciting a low moan from the good witch beneath him. He pulled back until just the head was left then reversed course and began the journey back in. Getting a little more in this time he stuck with his game plan and once again began to pull out. After about a dozen strokes Paul was almost completely in and he felt it was time to start fucking in earnest. Lowering himself to a prone position above Phoebe he let his weight rest mostly on his forearms and knees.

Phoebe signaled her approval of the change with a simple "Good."

Paul and Phoebe now started some serious fucking, the long slow strokes replaced by fast medium strokes. The sounds of flesh slapping flesh and the squishing sounds of a wet pussy filled the room and Paige moved around the bed finding the best angles from which to record the scene. The two participants were making Paige's job easy for her. When she wanted to record the explicit action she knelt on the center of the bed near the foot and moved the camera forward so she could see Paul's cock as it sank into Phoebe's snatch, then capture Phoebe's inner lips as they clung to Paul's shaft on the upstroke. When she wanted to record Phoebe's reactions she filmed from the left side of the bed, Paul unknowingly cooperating by turning his head to slightly to the right where Paige could record his facial expressions, even the goofy ones. Needless to say Paige spent most of her time at the foot of the bed. The first time Phoebe felt Paul was rushing towards his climax Phoebe used her feet to apply pressure to his butt, effectively getting him to slow down some. The next time she removed her hands from his ass where they had been since she had spanked him and grabbed his chin to pull him in for a kiss. This successfully distracted him for a couple of minutes as he had to concentrate on not slamming their heads together and that took his focus away from his cock briefly, but when he hit a particularly sensitive spot in her pussy Phoebe found her own attention being drawn away from the kissing and focusing on having her second orgasm of the day. Now she wanted him to speed up. Phoebe just hoped that she would come before he did, there were many more positions she wanted to run through before this little Halliwell adventure played itself out and it wouldn't do at all if she wore Paul out too quickly.

Now instead of simple words and sounds of praise Phoebe began to encourage Paul to pick up his pace, "Faster. Harder. FASTER!!"

Whether Paul heard her was irrelevant. Like a prize thoroughbred he sensed the finish line was close and he needed no additional coaxing to run his little heart out. Only for this particular stallion the prize was going to be much more enjoyable than a smelly wreath and a bucket of oats.

Free from Phoebe's restraints Paul began to slam into her with short increasingly rapid strokes. Paige could tell that both Phoebe and Paul were getting ready to cum and she was momentarily undecided about what to focus on. When Phoebe came Paige wanted to be focused on her face, but if Paul also came she didn't want to miss it in case he pulled out to shoot his load on Phoebe's body. Paul's facial contortions were unimportant to Paige. She figured once you'd seen one guy close his eyes and scrunch up his face with his mouth hanging open as he came you'd seen them all. Fortunately she realized she didn't have to make a choice. By stepping back from the bed just a little and shifting slightly to her left she could get both targets into frame and quickly select which one to zoom in on when necessary.

The choice presented itself when Phoebe began to scream out her second climax, "Good, Good, God!! Gonna cum! Gonna cum! Fuck me! I'm cummMMMING!!!" This was emphasized by her fists slamming into Paul's body as Phoebe's back arched, lifting her off the bed slightly. Even the tight curling of Phoebe's toes as her orgasm hit was being caught on tape.

Paul was hurtling towards his own reward when Phoebe came, loudly, underneath him. And the subsequent clenching and unclenching of her pussy muscles as she rode the wave of her orgasm threatened to undo him. He was close, so close, but he wasn't pushed over the edge to his own orgasm, much to Phoebe's delight. When Phoebe regained her senses Paul began to move again inside her but she pushed him off and motioned to Paige with her hand once more.

"Come here."

Paige set the camera on the tripod and moved swiftly up the bed and into Phoebe's open arms.

Phoebe gave her younger sister a look of total love and devotion and said, "Thank you. This has been even better than I imagined."

"It ain't over yet sis." She looked at the clock on Phoebe's nightstand which read 4:11 pm. Paige saw with some surprise that more than two hours had passed since they had started.

Turning back to her sister she said, "We still have nearly three hours left."

Phoebe considered this news, "Three hours. That should be enough, but if it's anything like the last two I'm going to have to come up with something really spectacular as a way of thanks."

"A kiss is always a good way to start."

Phoebe pulled Paige to her and began kissing her only to have the redhead put a hand up to block her, "I didn't mean on the mouth."

"Vixen" Phoebe laughed and began to tickle her fair-skinned sister on any exposed flesh that presented itself to her.

"Hey! No fair. You're not ticklish!" Paige protested.

"And you're wearing waaaay too many clothes!" came the retort.

Both girls stuck their tongues out at each other, but laid off with the tickling.

Paul watched this transaction with an incredulous look. "I give you the best orgasm you've ever had and you thank her?" he complained.

Phoebe looked at him and replied "First off it wasn't the best ever..." Paige's tongue now made an appearance in his direction "...it wasn't even the best one I've had today..."

"Ooh, harsh."

"... and second if it weren't for her you wouldn't even be here!"

"She's got you there dude."

Paul opened his mouth then quickly shut it as he realized that Phoebe was indeed right. Technically. He also correctly concluded that he was never going to win so he cheerily surrendered. He looked back to Phoebe then cast a meaningful glance down to his still hard prick then back up to Phoebe again. But Phoebe was sated for the moment and she leaned over to her sister and whispered something in Paige's ear that Paul could not catch. 'Uh oh', he thought, 'this can't be good'.

Paige's Cheshire grin reappeared and she nodded eagerly to whatever Phoebe was whispering.

"Okay, but you have to take the camera.", she said to her older sister.

"Nah. Just leave it on the tripod. I'll zoom in and out if I have to. Remember where it is and we'll be fine."

With this Phoebe got off the bed and moved down to the camcorder and tripod.

This left Paige and Paul alone on the bed. "Sounds like a plan. Speaking of... lie down on your back.", this last part was to Paul who looked down at the bed then back up to Paige, a grin mirroring her own coming to his face as he realized what she had in mind, thinking to himself, 'Oh. Maybe it can be good!' Quickly getting up from the bed Paige whipped her t-shirt and sweatpants off, going from clothed to nude in under five seconds. Paul wasn't the only one capable of warp speed when presented with an opportunity for pleasure.

As Paige's perfect tits came into view Phoebe let out a wolf whistle complete with a cartoonish "hubba, hubba." Paige acknowledged the compliment by striking a pose, placing her right hand behind her head and looking up and slightly to the left and throwing her shoulders back to emphasize her very sizeable chest. Breaking the pose with a laugh Paige then climbed back on to the bed and moved towards Paul who was lying in the center of the bed with his hands clasped behind his head and his ankles crossed looking like he was without a care in the world. Of course the eight inch erection he was still sporting sort of ruined the picture, but then he wasn't there to be photographed.

Still kneeling on the bed Paige settled back so that she was resting on her calves. She took Paul's cock in her right hand and gently began to stroke it bringing a smile to his face.

"Okay, so here's the plan. I'm going to ride this large, and might I add really well formed, cock of yours until I cum. You may cum before me, with me, or after me. I don't care which. However, if you do cum before me and you don't stay hard long enough to finish me off I will take this beautiful cock and rip it off your body and throw it out the window. Am I understood?"

The deceptively mild and matter-of-fact way in which the redhead delivered her threat was classic Paige, but Paul was not fool enough to think she wouldn't follow through on it. He looked down at Paige's hand still wrapped around his cock and felt her give it a meaningful squeeze accompanied by a charming smile. He nodded his agreement, afraid that if he spoke his voice would crack like a teenager's.

"Good. Then we can begin."

Kneeling over Paul Paige took his cock in her mouth and proceeded to coax him back to full hardness with a sloppy wet blowjob. The felatio also served to take Paul's mind off Paige's playful threat of bodily harm. After only a few minutes of sucking Paige judged Paul ready and straddled his body, facing the headboard. Lifting herself up just enough Paige lined Paul's dick up with her opening and began lowering herself onto it. Both Paige and Paul moaned as she settled on his cock, the sensory overload briefly overwhelming them. Pausing as she bottomed out Paige remained still with her eyes closed, allowing her pussy to grow accustomed to Paul's presence inside her. Paige felt as if she could feel every centimeter of Paul's unit where it touched the ridged walls of her pussy. She felt fuller than she could ever remember feeling before, but chalked it up to the sheer eroticism of fucking a guy while her sister videotaped it. As soon as she was ready Paige began to move up and down Paul's shaft. Her opening strokes were routine, medium in speed and length, designed to increase the heat and lubrication of her pussy in preparation of the faster, harder strokes still to come.

Phoebe was zooming in on the pair on the bed, moving in until only Paige's ass and twat and Paul's cock and a small portion of his upper thighs were in frame. She watched as Paige bounced up and down on Paul without speaking, concentrating on her sister's pussy lips as they molded themselves to his shaft, pulling away from her body each time his penis exited her. Once again the only sounds in the room were those of flesh meeting flesh and pussy juices being squished as they were displaced by a cock. After several minutes of this Paige began to add some spin to her movements. Placing both hands on Paul's chest to increase her leverage she came to a stop at the bottom of her next stroke. Instead of lifting back up immediately Paige started to saw her hips back and forth, pressing her clit into Paul's body as she went. She would do this a few times then pull off his cock most of the way before reversing direction and slamming back down only to repeat the sawing motion. Several more minutes passed this way and both Paige and Paul were starting to feel their pleasure mount. Not content to leave it there Paige added another new twist on her next stroke. When she reached bottom she began to move her pussy forward along Paul's body as she had been for the last few minutes. However, this time Paige shifted to her right a couple inches before sliding her hips back towards his feet. Once she was as far back as she was going to get Paige shifted to her left until she was again centered over Paul then continued on another two inches before once again changing direction and sliding her hips forward and completing the maneuver. Paige took it slowly at first and to Phoebe's eyes it looked like her sister was using Paul's dick like a pen to draw a small square on his body. After the first few repetitions Paige began to pick up speed and the square quickly morphed into a tight circle with Paul's cock at the center. Paige was now rotating her hips around his dick and she grabbed Paul's hand's from where they were lightly resting on her thighs and jammed them onto her tits, clasping her own hands on top of them, the two of them squeezing both her breasts as hard as she could stand.

Paige was moving at a feverish pace on top of Paul. The motion of her body as it moved around his cock forced the erect penis into contact with every inch of her vagina. To her very intense pleasure. In fact it was almost too intense, the heat of Paul's dick increasing with every stroke and the friction of Paige's clit as it rubbed against Paul's body at multiple points moving the young witch closer and closer to orgasm with each passing moment. That she certainly did not want to happen just yet, she wanted to draw out her pleasure as long as possible. Unfortunately, or maybe fortunately, even someone as experienced at sex as Paige could occasionally encounter technical difficulties, and at the speed Paige was moving her hips it was almost inevitable. She zigged when she should have zagged and her tight little circle tried to become a pentagram, something that anatomy simply would not allow. So Paige came to a crashing halt with Paul's cock still safely attached to his body. Paige paused to catch her breath which had become increasingly ragged from her exertions and to wipe away some of the sweat that was forming on her chest and forehead. Paul also had to bring his breathing under control and he looked at the redheaded beauty still straddling him.

"That was amazing! I'm going to have to remember that one for the future."

Paige leaned down and gave him a light kiss on the lips, pulling back and saying, "If you liked that you're gonna love what's next!"

Returning to her upright position Paige placed her hands back on Paul's chest, smiling as Paul placed his hands on her own chest. Paige knew from experience that he was getting the better of that particular deal but she did not begrudge him the advantage.

When Paige began moving on Paul's cock again she repositioned her hands onto the bed on either side of him. This had the intended effect of raising her ass just a bit and allowed Phoebe to get a much better picture of Paige's snatch as it slid up and down Paul's thick rod. Things continued like this for another five minutes or so before Paige started to modify her movements yet again. However this time Paige was going to work vertically instead of horizontally. She began with a familiar motion, moving her hips backwards several inches. Since she was still leaning forward she didn't really move straight backwards, it was more like she was lifting off Paul's penis, the front of her vagina pressing against his shaft as she lifted. This changed the angle of Paul's cock where it entered her cunt. If straight up was high noon Paige moved back until Paul's prick was pointing to 2 pm on the dial. Now as Paige continued to lift herself off Paul's body she started moving forward until she reached the top of her stroke with the penis trapped inside her once again pointing at noon. Starting her downstroke this time she inched forward forcing Paul's member to point at 10 am until she bottomed out and began rotating her hips back so she could start over. Once again she was forming a circle with her hips, but this one maximized the contact of cock and pussy along their entire length. Her first few times like this involved pausing at several points along the way, allowing her to practice the stroke while establishing a rhythm without breaking anything fragile in the process. Paige took it slowly for the first two or three minutes then she began to pick up some speed. Another benefit of this particular method for Paige, she was getting great contact along her g-spot from the head of Paul's cock on every downstroke, making up for the relative lack of clitoral stimulation, and the faster she went the better it felt.

TNP_
TNP_
109 Followers
123456...8