Charmed Encounter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ForMySaniT
ForMySaniT
26 Followers

"Alright, Jude, baby. I'm awake but, we have to be real quite, okay. Deanna is still sleeping."

Jude seemed to arch her brow but, silently agreed to keep quiet, if there would be a meal involved in this negotiation.

Together, they traveled down the wooden stairs to the kitchen. Lauren found herself in high spirits as she made herself a pot of coffee. She sipped from her mug lazily, then left her dog to finish her breakfast downstairs while she went to be with the woman sleeping upstairs.

Lauren entered the room soundlessly, sitting down beside her lover. She pulled her robe closer, feeling the slight chill in the morning air. "I love you," she whispered while kissing Deanna's jaw, nuzzling her nose into a pillow of soft hair, feeling it gently tickle her face. "You are my heart."

"And you are mine," Lauren heard purred sleepily. She smiled.

"I thought you were sleeping, Deanna." Lauren set her mug down on the nightstand then used her free hand to smooth her lover's hair.

Deanna giggled softly. "Do you often swear your love to sleeping women?"

"Nah, just in my spare time."

Laughing happily, Deanna grabbed Lauren by the robe and pulled the woman to the bed with her. Together, they shared their first tender kiss of the morning.

"I love you, too," Deanna whispered against her lover's lips.

Lauren smiled. "I don't think I will ever get tired of hearing you say that."

"Good because I've no intention of stopping."

ForMySaniT
ForMySaniT
26 Followers