Charmed, I'm Sure

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Darlantan
Darlantan
135 Followers

"Thanks Ryan. I'm here at Mann's for the premiere of Alyssa Milano's new movie, The Blue Hour. What's so blue about the hour, well, we sat down with the former Charmed star to ask her about that very question, AND about that party."

"Alyssa, hi, how're you?"

"I'm wonderful, thank you sweetie, how're you?"

"Oh, just grand. So, before we get to the movie, you know who I wanna know all about, don't you?"

"Aha-ha, yeah, I guess so. His name's Danek, and he's... well, he's just perfect, everything's honeymoon. I'm OVER the moon."

"Wow, sounds like quite a guy. What's he do?"

"Oh, this and that. We met at the release of the Charmed DVD Party."

"Oh, I know, and rumours abound that there was some kind of fight happening between you and Rose?"

"Rumour's will certainly abound when they can. It wasn't really a fight, and the whole thing just got blown out of proportion. It was more... an exchange of words, and that's it. Girls will be girls."

"So how serious are we?"

"Not serious at all. He's doing his thing, and I'm doing my thing."

"But you've been seen out at least three nights a week for the past couple of months, so you must be getting semi-serious? Ah, you're blushing! Is this true love? Wedding bells?"

"Well, what do you want me to say, he's perfect the way he is, I don't want to ruin it!"

"Okay, so listen, a little birdie told me he was Rose's guy on the side, met you and bing-bang-boom, sparks fly, he's now your boy. Any truth to that one?"

"Honestly, no, well, not really. He drove me home from the party, and we just clicked."

"Uh-huh. Well congratulations, because he is GORGEOUS."

"Thank you."

"So, moving on, your new movie's come out, and I've just gotta say, wow..."

******** "Sweetie, you in?" Alyssa Milano crept lightly up the stairs of Danek's house, past the boxes of packed gear and cases of clothing. They had bought a house together, and were taking the step of moving in. They knew they wanted to marry one another, but both of them had decided that perhaps living together first would be best.

Alyssa held her breath as she heard heated voices. "I don't give a rat's FUCK, Rose. I asked you to leave. If you're having troubles with Robbie, don't fucking come to me. Work them out." She heard sobbing, then the sound of clothing rustling.

"He fucking belted me, Danek, like some kind of cheap whore. Look at it, look!" Alyssa stayed at the bottom of the steps as she saw Danek's shadow move across the hallway.

"I'm sorry, Rose. But you have to leave. I'm calling you a cab right now." There was a muffled sob, and then she heard Rose's breath hiss in between her teeth.

"You know you loved fucking me, Dan. You loved it. The dirty girl. I'll bet Alyssa doesn't know how much you loved getting into the dark side of sex, does she? Does she take it in the ass for you, Danek? Does she get off on knowing how much you wanna fuck her? Do you get off on how much she loves being a whore?"

Danek's stern voice echoed down the stairs as Alyssa ducked her head and walked back out into the kitchen slowly. "That's enough, Rose. She may not be a porn star prodigy like you, but I... I..." Alyssa held her breath for a moment, until Rose laughed.

"You what? You'll make do with fucking a starfish? Does she just lay there while you're going at it, huh? Who's better in bed, Danek, be honest?" There was a crack as the phone smashed against the wall, and Rose gave a squeak of fright.

"ENOUGH. She's no starfish. Not that it's any of your fucking business. And not that it's any of your fucking business either, but Alyssa is better. Feels better. Because I... love her. I don't feel like a piece of meat thrown to the dogs. It isn't fucking with Lyssie. It's wonderful...nice. I don't care if she doesn't feel for me as much as I feel for her. Because with Alyssa, I at least know that she cares for me some."

Rose began to sob after a moment, and then Danek's heavy footsteps sounded on the stairs. Alyssa hid in the kitchen and felt foolish for a moment as she hid behind the fridge. Danek's sigh was loud as he reached for the other phone. After a moment, Alyssa felt her mobile vibrating against her hip silently. Danek sighed again, and Alyssa felt stupid. She nearly moved out into sight when he cleared his throat.

"Lyssie, sweetie, its Dan. Um, Rose is here. She's pretty messed up. She says that Robert hit her, and she has a mark on her face. I do not know if she should be at home right now, if what she says is true. I'll be downstairs on the couch when you come in, so just wake me and we can talk. Miss you." The phone beeped and then she heard her lover sigh again.

Danek's heavy footsteps sounded on the stairs again, and Alyssa smiled to herself as she put her bag on the bench and unclipped her phone from her jeans. She stepped lightly upstairs just as Rose sat down on the armchair next to the fire.

"I'm sorry." Rose's voice was soft, almost too quiet to hear, and Alyssa felt herself softening to her friend's sadness. "About everything. The fight, you and me, Alyssa. I'm sorry about all of it." Alyssa stepped up into the doorway and stopped, seeing Danek's back turned to Rose as he stared into the flames of the fireplace.

Rose's head ducked down and Alyssa heard a sniffle. She couldn't see Rose's tears because her friend had her back to her, but she could well imagine. Rose always looked horrid when she cried. "I've stuffed everything up so much. First you, then that fight with Alyssa. Then Rob. I always thought I had everything figured out."

Danek didn't turn from staring into the fireplace, but he knelt down and absently poked at the fire. "Life would be boring if we knew what would always happen." Rose scoffed and then sniffed loudly and blew her nose on a handkerchief.

"I should go. I don't want you to get it when Lyssie finds out I was here." Danek shook his head as he turned around and put the poker back.

"She already knows. Or at least she will when she checks her messages. I'll be downstairs if you need anything. You should stay here tonight, in case..." His head lifted up straight, and he caught sight of Alyssa, staring at him lovingly. Their eyes locked, and Alyssa gave Danek a soft smile. She walked further into the room and put her arms around Rose's shoulders.

"You should stay. We've got a couch." Rose started when Alyssa spoke, obviously thinking it was Danek who had hugged her. The beautiful brunette sobbed and hugged Alyssa back.

"I'm so sorry, Lyssie, for everything!" Alyssa nodded and gave a soft laugh.

"I know, sweetie. I know." She pulled back after a moment, and took hold of Rose's chin. Her eyes narrowed at the knuckle marks on her friend's pale jaw, and Rose lowered her eyes and sniffed again.

"I should be getting back. I'm sorry, I just had to talk to someone, and I ended up here." Alyssa snorted and put her arms around Rose's shoulders again.

"Nonsense. Fuck the bastard. Stay here for the night, he doesn't deserve you." Rose smiled wanly at that and nodded.

"You got that right. First thing in the morning, I'm outta there, and he's on his own." She looked up at Danek, then twisted and looked at Alyssa. "I'm gonna grab a hotel room for the night though, okay? I'm stuffed up enough as it is without dragging you two further into my idiot mistakes." Alyssa looked squarely at her friend and then nodded slowly.

They moved downstairs and Rose rang the local hotel while Danek put Alyssa's bags away. He finished quickly and started to move down the stairs when Rose's voice floated up to him. "I said some pretty mean things about you to Danek. Tell him I'm sorry. And that I didn't mean them." There was silence, then Alyssa gave a giggle.

"Mean or instructional, depends on how you look at it." The two girls shared another giggle, and then Danek's footsteps echoed down to them. When he entered the living room, the two of them were sitting on the bench like a pair of idle schoolgirls, and he couldn't help but shake his head ruefully as he wondered what they could have gotten up to if Rose had stayed the night.

"The hotel has a spare room and the taxi is about two minutes away. No threesome for you tonight, Dan." Alyssa smiled as Danek scoffed, then blushed. "Look, I just wanna say thanks. For everything. You didn't have to listen, but you did, and it helps. Thanks to both of you." Alyssa hugged her friend and Danek followed suite. "We're all good?"

"Yeah, kid, we're all good." Rose smiled softly and picked up her bag. Alyssa held the door open for her as the taxi pulled up, and Rose gave her another quick hug. "Don't be a stranger," Alyssa admonished as Rose stepped into the waiting taxi.

Danek gave her a one-armed hug as the taxi drove off, and Alyssa looked up into his face. "You're the kindest, sweetest man alive, and that's so scary I can't even begin to say it again." He gave an incredulous laugh.

"What brought that on?" She shook her head and bit her lip as she stared at him.

"After everything that's happened, you're still concerned about people, no matter what..." He frowned at her, and she shook her head. "Nothing, baby. Let's go to bed." Danek nodded sleepily and looked at the clock on the wall.

"No arguments here."

Later that night, Alyssa slowly got out of bed, careful not to wake Danek. She tiptoed through the bedroom to his wardrobe, and gathered up first four, then on second thought, five silk ties from his dress wardrobe. She moved back out to the bedroom and stoked up the fire, then moved back to the bed and slowly, carefully uncovered Danek's arms and legs.

Danek woke slowly, knowing that something was vaguely wrong. Alyssa wasn't beside him. The fire was bright, and it took a moment for him to realise that some more wood had been put on its dark coals. He went to stretch, but his left hand didn't move. He looked up, trying to see in the firelight, and a soft laugh came.

He turned in the bed as Alyssa pulled on a silk tie that was wrapped securely around his wrist. She had one loosely hanging around her bare neck and chest, and he couldn't take his eyes off her as she silently moved around the bed, tying up his wrists and ankles to the posts of the frame. His mouth quirked into a smile as he realised what she'd meant by instructional earlier in the night.

She took the fifth tie and slid the deep blue silk over her shoulders and neck, tying it and sliding it up her bare chest. The flat, broad end of the tie was perfectly spaced between her breasts, and Alyssa laid down along Danek's body, and slowly moved it down to his groin.

His cock, thick and hard but not full, was steadily rising as Alyssa got nearer and nearer to it. She glanced down his body and then licked her lips slowly and moved down towards his cock. She blew on the head softly, her warm breath tingling and driving's hips up off the sheets. Alyssa glanced up at him and then looked back at his cock, which was standing fully erect.

She wrapped the silk tie around it and rubbed it up and down his length, then moved her body between his straining thighs and slid her breasts down either side of his cock. Her breath ran shivers up his spine from his balls as she grinned lustily and tilted her head, running her tongue up the length of his cock, then squeezing him in her silk.

Her mouth moved up and then enveloped the thick head, and Danek gasped as Alyssa's cheeks hollowed and she sucked hard on the head. Her tongue rubbed around the glands on the side of his cock and her free hand moved down to knead his balls, pressing her fingers in to rub his pubic bone. She was careful not to hurt him, but her attentions were infuriating him.

Danek's hips were jerking, trying to drive his cock further up into her mouth. Her eyes blinked slowly, lustily staring at him as he strained, the muscles standing out on his abbs and shoulders. Alyssa was getting wetter by the second, and let go of his balls to play with herself as she sucked on his cock. Her lipstick was smeared all over the head, and she rubbed her lips together and then took his whole cock into her mouth.

Danek growned as he felt the suction of her mouth combined with her exploring tongue. She began to move her head up and down, rubbing the silk tie she's stolen up and down his shaft as she sucked on the head. Danek gave a deep growl of pleasure and she heard a slight popping sound as the wood creaked in protest as he nearly pulled the ties apart.

Alyssa was panting around his cock, almost feeling as though she was going to cum from how much he wanted her. It was in his eyes, that he would do almost anything to have her, and she nearly came just from that. She understood why Rose got off on guys wanting her so badly.

Alyssa let go of his cock with a pop, and her hands gripped hard at the base, her palms pushing in to knead his balls a little against his pelvic bone. Danek moaned in frustration until Alyssa leant forwards and raked her teeth up the underside of his cock, rubbing the top part of her tongue over the skin seam. Danek gasped and his wrists strained against the ties binding him.

Alyssa untied one of his arms, her eyes alight with power and lust as she watched him surge to his knees. She lay down and bent to the side, watching him untie the rest of his limbs as he stared at her. Alyssa pressed her lover back as he surged to her, moving him to her rear as she folded her legs across the bed.

She closed her legs and twisted, offering her ass to him. Danek knelt on the bed and pushed his cock up against her asshole then surged forwards with his slick, saliva coated meat. Danek was panting in uncontrollable lust, watching as Alyssa's eyes bugged out and she bit her lip in pain. She blew out shallow breaths as his cock slid deeper into her bowels, feeling herself stretching slowly as he filled her canal.

His cock felt unbelievably thick and hot inside her, and Alyssa closed her eyes and bit her lips, moaning softly as she felt his incredible lust for her. He was already close from her blow-job, and she knew it wouldn't be long, but Alyssa couldn't believe how different it felt as he fucked her. His breath was harsh in his throat as he pulled on the tie, making her feel like a dog on a lead.

It was so different, she felt sinful and deviant as he began to pound his cock into her ass. It was so much hotter than inside her pussy, and Alyssa grunted as she held onto his forearm and the taut blue silk of the tie. She felt slutty and naughty, and it drove her on further. It was much more of a mental turn-on, that they were doing something bad.

Her eyes widened as she came hard, her entire body tensing up. Danek gasped breathlessly as his cock exploded deep in her ass. She couldn't believe she'd come so hard from being done back there. Alyssa caught her breath and reached back over her shoulder, grabbing hold of Danek's damp hair. "I-I... I love... you."

He pulled out of her and slid back down, spooning down behind her and cupping her breasts and hip in his hands. Danek opened his eyes and stared straight ahead at that, then pulled her further into his arms. He was silent for a breath, then a slow smile crept across his face. "And I love you, too. I really do."

********

Alyssa flicked the light switch several times, then noticed the soft glow of the candles throughout the living room. "Sweetheart?" There was something else in the air, too, the strong scent of roses, almost overpowering. She stepped into the room and it took her several moments to realise that her heels didn't click on the marble floor. She looked down and saw rose petals scattered everywhere.

"What's he up to?" she thought ruefully. A slow smile crept onto her face as she followed the trail of rose petals out to the backyard. Music suddenly came on, Nickelback's Far Away. Alyssa's smile widened at her welcome home. She continued outside and saw Danek standing there, in the garden, a single white rose in his hand.

He was dressed in a tuxedo, and clean-shaven. His hair was done perfectly, and he bowed low to her as she moved out to the grass. The music continued, and Alyssa laughed as she looked up and saw their bedroom windows open wide, the speakers perched precariously between the glass and the wooden boarders.

She turned back around and Danek was smiling at her. He held his hand out to her and she took it gently. He brought it to his lips and kissed her tenderly, and Alyssa felt herself blushing. He cradled her hand against his chest and began to dance slowly with her, moving them through his garden. Alyssa slipped out of her shoes and shook her hair out as they moved back to the small pond. There were two glasses of champagne sitting on the rocks, and Alyssa's features scrunched up.

"God, Dan, you're too good to be true, for God's sake, you're straight out of a romance novel." He swallowed and smiled, looking somewhat pale.

"Not quite. Almost." He reached up and grasped her other hand between his, and kissed her fingers, then her palms. Alyssa blushed and closed her eyes, then opened them slowly, staring at him. "I've always believed that the only personal thing left in this world was one's soul. But you share my soul everyday you're with me. You're as much a part of me now as the air I breathe and the skin I live in."

He swallowed and got down on one knee, and the song ended, moving on to U2's With or Without You. "Oh my God..." whispered Alyssa, as he pulled a ring out from his pocket.

"Alyssa Jayne Milano. Would you do me the honour of letting me spend the rest of my life trying to make you smile, every day? Would you marry me?" Alyssa's mouth worked, but no sound came out. Her lips were smiling, but she was absolutely speechless. Danek was holding the ring up in the air, staring at her, and then she sank down onto her knees and her smile took in her entire body.

"Yes. With everything I am, yes."

The End.

Darlantan
Darlantan
135 Followers
Share this Story

Similar Stories

My Blind Date with Alyssa Milano A blind date is set up between a mutual friend.in Celebrities & Fan Fiction
Charming the Charmed Ones Ch. 01 Alyssa and Holly get some help from a mysterious stranger.in Celebrities & Fan Fiction
Big Bang Birthday Kaley Cuoco, Melissa Rauch both give a special birthday gift.in Celebrities & Fan Fiction
Kaley Cuoco's Horny! On the set of 'Big Bang Theory' Kaley Cuoco is getting horny.in Celebrities & Fan Fiction
Emma Staying in a hotel next door to a lonely Emma Watson.in Celebrities & Fan Fiction
More Stories