Charming Neighborhood 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DoctorS
DoctorS
28 Followers

The hem of her dress bunched up to her waist as he pumped his thigh between her legs. The cherry satin panties were now pressed against the rough denim of his jeans. Part of the cloth still lodged up her hole. As he drove his upper leg against her, the silky fabric moved around inside her velvety glove creating a creepy sensation in her beloved hearth. He continued sucking her mouth, face fucking her with his rampant tongue. It tasted like an ash tray.

Melinda felt herself moisten as the fabric rubbed around and in the opening of her protected area. The zipper of his pants scraped her thighs. She felt his hard cock pressing against the metal eager to escape and dive into her.

Tommy enjoyed the round tightness of her butt through the taut material, but he needed more. With both hands, he pulled the bottom of her dress higher and groped her smooth solid ass. Lust surged through him causing him to press his chest against her with even more force.

He then pulled back and said directly to Melinda, "Take your panties off."

"No. No. I can't. Please don't." Melinda pleaded.

She heard Rick say in a puzzled voice, "Why not?"

Rick's voice knocked her out of her flashback. She realized she was not pressed with her back against the frigid wall. Instead she was willingly bent over with her hands on her knees.

Back in the present, she put both hands up under her dress, clasped each side of the waist band of the white cotton brief and brought it slowly down over the backs of her thighs. She heard Rick gasp as he was treated to a view of her drizzly ripe fruit with hanging leaves surrounding the entrance to its core.

She wiggled her panties down the rest of the way and took them off. Then she stood up and faced Rick. She let the white cotton knickers dangle from a single fingertip. With a raised eyebrow she said to Rick, "Do you need these for something?"

Rick looked at the hanging garment. He could almost smell the sweet scent of her sex emanating from its pure white. Then he looked into her eyes.

Melinda gazed back into them. Suddenly she saw not the comfortable blues of her beau, but the dead eyes of Tommy. She felt the blind rage of his blackened stare.

"Yes you will" she heard Tommy say as he gripped her hand tightly till it hurt.

"Stop that. This can't go any further. Let me go." She thought to scream and run, but realized that could only bring more trouble. They were in school after hours and should not be there. Plus Tommy would only keep pursuing her afterwards. Only now he would be more enraged.

She felt the hard cock rubbing against her leg. His thigh pushed on her pussy. She knew if she continued they would both lose control. Melinda did not want her first time to be in the hallway of school. Especially with a gutter rat like Tommy.

Melinda remembered relaxing under Tommy's grip. Realizing she would not run, he let go of her body. She leaned back against the cool wall and brought her right hand down to the zipper of his jeans. The atmosphere stood silent and still. Her thumb and forefinger pinched the latch and then a zipping sound broke the silence. She reached in his open fly and put her pillowy palm around the bulk of his penis. Then she pulled his member out through the opening and into the free air.

The soft hand of Melinda felt wonderful to Tommy. His dick had ached for so long trying to get into her and now he finally felt the soft touch of her smooth skin. He breathed deeply as her palm rolled around the shaft. He let out a satisfied grin as her fingers tickled the head.

Her thumb and forefinger made an "O" around the base of his member. She easily kept the two fingers together as she dragged them up its length over his helmet. She looked down and saw drops of pre cum dribbling out of the slit. Daintily scooping them up onto her fingertips, she spread the oily substance on to the shaft. Now with lubricated assistance, her grip pumped faster causing Tommy's hips to rock.

Pulling on his cock, she could not help but imagine how it would feel in her. The shaft could fit in her tight opening, but the head was another story. It was a little bigger than a golf ball, Melinda thought. But to her tight virgin vagina, it would seem more like a baseball banging into her glove.

Tommy began to move his hips back and forth slowly. He pumped his cock through the grasp of her hand. She loosened the grip as it slid back and tightened as he pushed forward. The moist palm felt like a pulsing pussy that completely pleasured his penis.

With his hands free, he pulled the top of her dress down exposing her breasts. Proudly presented in a magenta half cup bra, he pushed them together and sucked on a crimson nipple. The vacuum of his lips drew the nub inside his mouth. His teeth nibbled on it as he roughly massaged her tit flesh.

Melinda felt her blood rushing through her breast to its abused point. She could sense the reddening of her areolas as her nipple elongated into Tommy's mouth. He seemed to be sucking her flesh and blood into him.

His suckling grew stronger. As she stroked his penis, he tried to draw more of her into his mouth. He wanted to absorb her and then plow into her, spreading his seed over her fertile region.

Tommy's cock jerked in Melinda's hand. Sensing he was close to coming, Melinda pulled in sharp quick motions. She thought how his dirty spunk would soil her perfect outfit. But that would be a small price to pay, to keep her innocence intact.

Realizing he was about to blow his load into open space and not the confines of Melinda, Tommy pulled away and slapped her hands off his penis. She looked up at him in surprise as he said, "Aren't you forgetting something?"

He pointed to her crotch and grinned. She knew she had to take off her red satin panties.

Lifting the bottom of her ruby dress, she looked down at her legs. His rough denim jeans had scraped pink streaks on her inner thighs. She saw her panties pushed into her hole which had brought the waist band down to the middle of her trimmed blonde landing strip. Resolved to her fate, she put a hand on either side of the elastic and slid the satin underwear down her legs.

Tommy watched as she brought the slinky garment down her tanned thighs. He stared in disbelief as each high heeled foot stepped out of it. She did it, he thought to himself. Now she was definitely ready to fuck. His plan had worked.

Melinda had another plan. She put the satin fabric onto Tommy's cock so its head pushed into the gusset of the brief. Then she wrapped both hands around the shaft of his penis encasing it in a silky sleeve. She then lifted herself up onto her toes and put the cloth covered cock head against her clit. She tightened her thighs to ensure no further entrance into her fortress.

Feeling his cock encased in slinky fabric, Tommy lunged forward trying to push the head into Melinda's opening. Her butt bumped into the wall as the head of his cock punched against her gate. The cloth stopped the ramming rod. He then wrapped his hands around her naked butt and pumped powerfully. He wanted to fuck through the gusset of her panties and break open the closed door.

In spite of the surge that hit Melinda, she kept her thighs together and a firm grip of his penis. Each time he hit her clit, a shock shot through her. Her pussy moistened as the violent member pushed against her groin.

Tommy lifted Melinda up but her legs stayed together between his legs. He felt his cock was like a chisel, trying to break through a stone wall. She bent her knees slightly so her upper thighs created a valley that rubbed his balls each time he shot forward. The tingling of his testicles caused sperm to build up inside his balls.

Melinda remembered the scorching scene. Pressed against concrete and held up by Tommy gripping her butt. Her bent knees between his legs guided his cock toward her. Her hands clenched a satin sleeve around his cock. With her head turned to her side, her mouth let out little yelps each time the penis panged her clit. Tommy's face burrowed into her cleavage. His mouth gritted its teeth against her breast bone looking like it would tear out her red heart.

He grunted into her. Not able to get in, but still getting relief for his throbbing member. As he worked his cock into the tight envelope, he began to gasp for air. The heavy breathing caused saliva to drip off his tongue and off his lips falling in droplets.

Melinda felt his drool slide down her stomach and imagined it reaching the opening of her tunnel. There it would join the fluid gushing out of her entrance. So much liquid built up in Melinda's cavern, it began to squirt onto the satin. If it were not for the fabric that she gripped so tightly, the huge round head would have broken through the gates.

The constant pushing became more forceful by the gel greasing its path. Her hands began to ache and she felt her knees drop as she slid down the wall. This caused the opening of her cave to feel the full strength of the round rock trying to break in. She also heard her body telling her it was time to let the invader have its way.

To make matters worse, Tommy dropped his hands from her butt and clenched the back of each of her thighs. With one quick heave of his strong arms, he broke them apart and put one to each side of his waist. She was now spread eagle against the wall with her cunt open. His helmet head knocked at the entrance but the satin shield stopped it from breaking through.

The top of his cock felt huge to Melinda as it tried to break through the door of her womanhood. Fortunately for her, the brief had reinforced fabric at the bottom of its crotch. This thicker layer remained wrapped around the wrecking ball padding its force as it banged at her entranceway.

She continued to grip his wrapped dick with both hands, but she felt herself weakening. Stopping the relentless attack tired her. Her wrists and fists pulsed in pain. Plus the fire building within her kept telling her mind to quit. Let the intruder in and enjoy the burning pleasure.

She felt her grasp easing. The covering on his cock began to slip away. Her spread legs opened the doors. Melinda felt her pathway clear and could no longer stop the invader. Soon the huge helmet would storm in and violate her precious part.

Just as she was about to give in to the thundering assault...

Tommy froze as his balls boiled up their hot fluid. He pumped again and then shivered as the spunk shot through his shaft and out its slit. Load after load spurted into the slimy sleeve. His desperation to get inside of her suspended as he felt the relief of emptying his pent up spunk.

The white hot liquid further lubricated the path. The wet warmth caressed his manhood as it humped and spewed more of its steamy seed. But his tool soon lost its strength. Nonetheless, he relished the feel of the fabric as it dripped its juices onto his cooling cock.

He released his grip on Melinda and looked upward in satisfaction. As he pulled away, Melinda steadied herself on her feet and jerked the soft satin on his shaft. The garment, completely soaked from his sperm, moved easily as the last few drops spurted from his softening member. She felt the last beads of his heathen semen land on her wrist.

Seeing him now full of peace, she hugged him close. Then she reached down and took the cloth encasement off his cock. Wrapping her hand around the bell shaped head, she felt the wet sticky spunk. Then she put the dome against the opening of her cunt. With just a little tug, a gleaming white droplet popped out and hit the entrance to her pussy. It mixed with her own nectar as it dripped down her thighs.

"Melinda. Melinda." It was Rick's voice. "Are you alright?"

Melinda opened her eyes and looked up at Rick. Where was she?

She looked up and saw the comfortable face of Rick. Then she saw the white cotton panties dangling off her fingers as a present to him. He snatched the panties and threw them aside. Briskly, Rick grabbed her butt behind her frilly dress and pulled her toward him. She felt his hard cock through the ruffled material ready to complete its mission.

She parted her legs as she felt him draw up her dress. The bulbous head then pushed against the opening of her pussy. Opening her legs further, she welcomed the mushroom head into her haven.

He lifted her up and then shifted forward, softly pressing her back against the wall. Melinda realized the concrete now felt warm and soothing as it allowed Rick to further push his love into her. She wrapped her legs around his lower back. Now fully coupled at the waist, his staff plunged into her tunnel giving her needed relief.

Rick pumped his penis in long piston like strokes into Melinda's burning engine. Her tits bounced and her head jerked up and down. She looked like she was riding a pogo stick as her body hopped with each of Rick's strokes.

She heard the jingling of jewelry in the quiet air. She recognized the sound of her charm bracelet. She looked over Rick's shoulder at her ankle. There was the bunny, bouncing along.

===

Around a hallway corner from the couple, Eve leaned on her left shoulder against the metal front of a locker. A strapless full length fluted gown highlighted her long lithe figure. With the color of graphite, the satin glistened in the midnight air. Her long full raven hair fell down to her shoulders.

She brought a lit cigarette up near her charcoal painted lips. Yeah, you are not supposed to smoke in school, she thought to herself. Well they can go fuck themselves, she whispered, as she flicked an ash onto the tile floor.

After inhaling a long drag, steamy smoke blew from her mouth and nose. With glaring intensity, she listened to the ruffling fury under the nearby stairwell. The sound of crinkling silk let Eve know that Melinda and Rick were grinding each other into oblivion.

Don't they ever stop, she thought rolling her eyes upward. They're like rabbits.

Behind her back stood Tommy, her date for the evening, with his hands wrapped around her waist and his chest against her back. He wore a black suit, an onyx shirt and metal color tie. He brought his hands up along the silk fabric that clung to her toned stomach and felt her overhanging breasts. Squeezing them, he lifted their full weight. He looked over her shoulder at the top of her dress which wrapped around the front of her bust. The graphite silk struggled to encase her buoyant boobs.

Looking down at her cleavage he saw her ivory skin as it rounded down into a crevice of pitch darkness. You could free fall infinitely into that dark canyon. He pulled down slightly on the material under her bosom causing the wrap to pull down over her mounds.

Just as her nipples began to expose, Eve swiftly used her non-cigarette hand to grab his hold under her tits. She stung the scalpels of two fingernails into his skin. The hands fell free and she heard him drop to a knee as he yelped "Ouch" behind her.

Holding her burning cigarette next to her face, she shifted her hazel eyes sideways and then turned her head back to look down at a kneeling Tommy. He was clutching his hand grimacing in pain. "I told you be careful with the dress. Don't maul me with your nasty bear claws."

He stood up behind her again. Cautiously he placed his hands on the side of her hips. He saw her inhale and breath out a long flume of smoke. He waited a second to make sure she would not hurt him again and then rubbed his groin against her butt.

The satin material felt so smooth as he gently ground his crotch into her rear end. Her rounded globes pushed in like fluffy down as he rubbed his groin into them. Pressing against his fly, his hardening penis found the groove between her cheeks. Using his hips as leverage he pushed into the valley of her two pillows and humped the bottom of his shaft in the silky fold.

Eve felt the latch of his zipper scrape her dress. She then looked back over her shoulder at him and said, "Hey moron. Take your cock out already. Let's get on with it."

The sound of his zipper opening and rustling fabric told her he had finally gotten the point. As she flicked off an ash from her cigarette, she felt the dome of his penis push into the crack of her ass. As it pushed the satin forward, she felt the bell shaped head press between her cheeks and push against her anus. She had seen his cock before so she was not surprised at the monstrous sensation of its hulking head. Keep trying, she thought. It will never get in.

Largely disinterested, she continued to lean her left side on the cool metal locker. As she felt his monster push the fabric, she would shift her legs. This caused her cheeks to massage the massive bulb as it thrust toward her netherworld. She wanted to get him going so she could quickly complete this task.

Because Eve's movements molded her crevice around his helmet, Tommy thought she was starting to get into his dry humping. He wanted to lift up the hem of her long dress and yank down her panties. That is if she was wearing panties. Then he would thunder straight into her puckered hole. First she would resist, but eventually she would surrender to his assault. They would both grunt to mind shattering orgasms.

He knew he had to act carefully. Eve's volatile personality vengefully responded to any violation. Tommy definitely knew that.

In attempt to loosen up the icy princess, Tommy put his head on her bare shoulder. He inhaled the stalking scent of her raven hair. He then licked along the bone colored skin of her neck. His tongue then moved up to her ear lobe. An acrid taste touched his tongue as the slimy eel entered her ear.

Eve turned a quick glance back towards him and said, "Stop slobbering you pig. Focus. Or you will end up jerking off in a corner."

He responded by leaning his torso back and, using her hips for leverage, he guided his naked cock along the slinky fold in the deep gray fabric. The round melons of her rear molded around his rigid rod. He alternated positions, gliding his penis along the silk fold in her crack, pulling back, and then spearing its sensitive head deeper into her darkness.

The quick grunting sounds as he pleasured himself on her body were tuned out by Eve. Blowing smoke, she listened intently to Rick and Melinda right around the corner. She heard a cacophony of "Ahhs and Ohhs" as their fucking frenzy reached its climax.

"How pathetic" she said, not caring if Tommy heard her and misinterpreted who she was talking about.

She felt Tommy's cock start to jerk as he pleasured himself on her posterior. She knew he was close to blowing spunk spots all over her back. Letting out a sigh, she got ready to finish him off in a way that did not ruin her enchanting outfit.

She threw her cigarette to the floor and stamped it out with an ebony stiletto heel. Holding up her left forearm in front of her breasts, she looked at a small pitch black leather purse that dangled on a silver chain from her wrist. Tommy's frenzied humping caused the pouch to swing like a spastic pendulum.

Steadying the purse with her right hand, she opened its chrome clasp and took out a squeeze tube of lotion. She first yawned into the back of her left hand, and then switched the bottle from her right to left hand. She fisted its fingers around the flexible container. Standing up straight, she upturned her right palm out in front of her stomach. Her outstretched arm moved back and forth as Tommy continued to pulse his penis against her body. Annoyed that she had to adjust her aim to the movement, she squeezed generous gobs of lotion onto her palm.

Knowing he probably had a lame shit eating grin on his face, she reached behind her without looking. Her greasy hand grabbed his dick. She wrapped her palm around the rigid shaft bottom and let him pump through the well oiled path. She kept the dry back of her hand against her butt determined to prevent stains on her shiny dress.

DoctorS
DoctorS
28 Followers