Charming Phoebe

Story Info
Powerful Demon converts a 'Charmed One'.
1.8k words
4.19
66.5k
23
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Andromeda
Andromeda
15 Followers

I am Andromeda... I am one of the oldest demons. I am not the oldest for I have a Master. My master sends me on missions as a final resolution to her problems. Before she can return to Earth, all obstacles must be removed. One of the last remaining obstacles are the charmed ones in the city of San Francisco. My master has given me only one tool in my quest to remove this obstacle... the Aurora Chalice. This chalice will allow me to consume and transfer the supernatural power and will from my victims. My victims will still seem normal to the world but be my slave...

I have studied the charmed ones for some time. My master claims they will be my hardest conquest. Their different powers used in unison have saved them from some of the nastiest demons she had to offer. However, my master knows my skill and cunning from past missions and that is why she has armed me with the Chalice. From my studies, I have concluded that the first of the Halliwell sisters to conquer will be Phoebe...

In my human form, I am 6'5" tall, 245 pounds, blond hair, and of course very handsome. Demons who can morph have never found it useful to transfer into the image of something hideous. I had visited P3 on several occasions to "meet" Phoebe. Our first encounter started late one night with her helping some of the employees clean the bar near closing. She asked if I needed anything other than a smile. I manufactured a story about being stood up and deciding to stay in the bar anyway and drown my sorrows in an unending flow of water after dinner.

"Not the usual beverage of choice for people in your situation," she offered and sat down beside me. She was more stunning than the Master had described. A long slender face framed by brown hair with brown eyes that were deeper than the most hideous pit in my Master's domain. What looked to be almost perfect breasts A very fit body that was supported by two of the best looking legs I had ever seen while on Earth. (Did I mention that one of my hobbies while in human form was sex?) After our preliminary introductions and usual banter I asked how long she had worked here and she informed me she owned the bar with her two sisters and was working some extra to "forget about Co.. uh a friend"

We had talked for about an hour when she realized that we were the only two left and the employees were past the point of wanting to go home. She hurriedly let them leave and before I shuffled out she said, "While I am sorry you were abandoned, I enjoyed our talk." I asked her that if I dared ask her to dinner and dancing, would I suffer the same fate. Only way to find out is ask, she replied. And the conquest began...

We enjoyed dinner at Scoma's and dancing in a couple bars on Fisherman's Wharf the next week and for several weeks later we met for various encounters. While I wanted to ravage this woman and make her my supernatural and sexual slave, so that I could use her to get to her sisters, I had to make sure this went very slow and inconspicuous.

Almost one month after our first date, I think she got tired of waiting on me and invited me to her house while her sisters were away for the night. We had dinner at HRC on Van Ness and ended up back in her house on a very old couch in the living room. She was adorned in a white blouse with a very short skirt that showed off her legs all the way down to her black heels. After some preliminary kissing, I began to unbutton her blouse. At first I thought I had gone too fast but then she shifted and allowed me to invade her shirt and feel her breasts. Even through the sheer bra they felt firm and larger than I had anticipated. Phoebe moaned slightly and whispered in my ear, "Your hands are incredible Aaron" (Normally I go by Andy, but during my study had noticed that some previous history had accompanied that name with the sisters).

"I am yours tonight," she said with a low voice. Thoughts raced through my head, but it was not time. I wanted to consume her in my apartment and I did not have the chalice. However, I now had her topless and carefully but firmly guided her to her knees in front of me. She released my nine inch member (remember the part about morphing into only good bodies?) and began to slowly envelope it in her mouth. I grabbed her long hair so that I could watch and guide her at the same time. Each stroke sent me deeper into her mouth until she had given me control and I was slowly fucking her mouth and going further into her throat. After about 10 minutes I took her hair roughly and deposited my seed deep into her throat, and she willingly swallowed every drop.

I then guided her back to the couch and slowly pulled down her skirt and panties. I began to slowly lick up her thigh. She spread her legs as far as she could to allow my body between her knees and my face squarely in front of her cunt. I slowly nibbled my way around as she started to moan louder and panted, "My god, that feels great, please don't stop." I flicked her clit and went back and forth from licking, biting and sucking her slit. As her orgasm started to build she attempted to put her hands on my head but without stopping my tongue, I grabbed both hands and moved them behind her back in the small of the couch and held them firmly with one hand while I brought her to orgasm. "Don't stop!! I will do anything you want!! Don't stop...MY GOD!!! She then shuddered and I held onto her as she came down. Against her pleas, I left and we made a date for my apartment the next night.

The next night, she arrived in a short black dress and heels. I had prepared a dinner of three courses she complimented my culinary skills. She then looked around in a mockingly, puzzingly mischievous way and asked, "Am I desert?" I answered "Only if you wanted to be" and she replied "You haven't prepared me." Deciding that this was the beginning of the end for Phoebe, I pulled out a pair of handcuffs from the pantry and said, "I guess I need to take you into my bedroom and prepare you." The cuffs brought out a pronounced but short-lived second of doubt into her, but my grin eased her and she turned around and put her hands behind her back. My cock immediately stirred as I handcuffed my first Halliwell sister. I led her to the bedroom, undid her restraints and lowered the straps on her dress and then reattached the cuffs. I took her dress off in one quick motion and then repositioned her on the bed with her hands very securely cuffed above her head. I slowly began to eat her again but this time with a tongue that was a little longer that sent her shouting, "Please Aaron, don't stop tonight, fuck me, I need to be done hard."

I traveled up her tight body and positioned my cock at the wet opening of her cunt. I teased her just sliding the head in and out until she pleaded, "Please, I will do whatever you want, give me your big cock, don't tease me!!!" With one quick motion, I took my right hand and hooked it under her left knee and opened her wider and took my left hand and grabbed her hair very hard and thrust my now 11 inch member inside Phoebe. Her eyes opened very wide heard a very slightly audible gasp come from her open mouth.

"Please be easy, you are bigger than I thought" she asked, but I rammed in her again and again until she screamed and pleaded for me to slow down. I continued my assault on Phoebe until I felt my seed ready to blow. Phoebe was caught in the throws of pain, pleasure, panic, and lust. She arched her back and screamed one last "OOOO MY GODDDD" as I unloaded in her canal as she spasmed through multiple orgasms. It was now time. I had hidden the chalice (which looks like a plastic dildo with an opening on the top) in a panel on my headboard. As I was depositing cum in her cunt, I kissed her very hard. As my tongue danced with hers, I retrieved the chalice. I still had my left hand in her hair and as my mouth came off hers, I thrust the chalice in Phoebe's mouth and jammed it down her throat.

Let me explain how the chalice works. The chalice is eight inches long in its dormant state. When it is thrust into the mouth of a supernatural being it becomes active. As Phoebe started to realize something was wrong, the chalice started to grow down her throat. It also expands in her mouth so that she could not talk. The chalice extended two inches out of her mouth. Phoebe looked as if she was choking but could not help it. She started to attempt to buck me off, but I had her hands cuffed, and I was still locked in her cunt with my now non-softening cock. Phoebe was trapped. Her eyes showed fear, shock, anger, and pleading.

I then told her, "The chalice will grow down your throat until it is three inches past your heart. That is where your soul resides and powers are located. As you can see it is starting to glow green which means I can now suck the powers and will out of your whorish witch body. Say good-bye to your previous life, for now you are my slut and your sisters will soon be as well." I then used my free hand to grasp the chalice and bring it to my mouth.

I inhaled deeply and now could see only fear in Phoebe's eyes as I started to consume her. The actual transfer took only two minutes and half way through her resistance ceased, and the first Halliwell sister was mine. As her eyes opened as I took the Aurora Chalice out of her mouth, she said, "What is your will, my Master?" I looked at her naked body and planned two things. First, how many times I was going to fuck my new whore, and second... putting my plan in motion to take Piper.

Andromeda
Andromeda
15 Followers