Charming Prue

Story Info
Demon completes his trio of witches.
3.8k words
4.35
50.7k
15
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: I chose Prue third for two reasons. First, she is the original third sister and second, because I think she is sexier than Paige. I will address Paige in a subsequent story.

I was feeling pretty sure of myself. I had just returned from my master's region. The images in my mind were still of Piper being restrained as Phoebe had been, only my Master had "completed" Piper in a different position. While Phoebe had been naked on her back, my master had bent Piper over a wooden table. With Piper's hands bound and pulled up above her back suspended by a small chain. Her gorgeous trim legs had been manacled to the legs of the ancient sturdy table. Piper had nothing on except for a pair of black stiletto heeled shoes with a three inch metal heel.

My master had taken the Aurora Chalice, and inserted it deep into Piper's throat while holding her hair. I was always turned on when the Aurora Chalice invaded and enlarged Piper's or Phoebe's mouth. Once the Aurora Chalice had grown down Piper's throat, my master asked me to insert the second chalice, which I had learned was named the Zenith Chalice, into her cunt and push it in as far as possible. My master wanted to make Piper a little more uncomfortable than Phoebe had been. Once the Zenith Chalice had grown to its maximum size into Piper, I handed the chalice to my master who let Piper's head down on the table.

My master started to chant and both chalices started to glow again. Piper's mind became hers for the last time and she strained hopelessly against both the chain holding her hands and the table legs. My master paid special attention to the chalice in Piper's cunt and seemed to be not only pushing it in farther, but moving it excruciatingly from side to side as well. My master had lost several servants to Piper and she wanted to exact some small revenge. The glow seemed brighter this time and I realized that Piper's metal heels helped conduct the energy so that it was pulsating through Piper's body at an accelerated rate. Her legs, which looked incredible in the black heels, would strain then relax, showing off her perfectly toned tan thighs. Her back would arch and she would try to come out of her shoes as my master took her to heights of pain and pleasure.

When the process was complete, my master gave me Piper. She had come countless times and had also screamed in pain just as many. Her body was shaking and she held onto me as if I was her last chance to survive the day. "I will do whatever you say Andromeda", she whispered. "I am yours."

My master looked at me and said, "You have done extremely well Andromeda. I am looking forward to completing the trio and having Prue under my hand. I can hardly wait to have that bitch under my control." She handed me a purple amulet. "Keep this at all times. While the power of three is gone forever, Prue is by far the most powerful witch. This will protect you from almost all of her powers. But do not become overconfident. Do not play around with her. Once you have her, do not dawdle. Convert her and bring her to me. I will be very generous once you have all three." And her hand rubbed my human formed member for the first time.

Yes, I was feeling pretty confident despite my master's warnings. I had converted two of the Halliwell sisters without much trouble. Upon returning to my San Francisco apartment, I immediately put my two slaves to use.

At this moment, Piper is on all fours with nothing on but a pair of black stiletto heels. Her hair is in a ponytail tied tightly behind her head. My cock is in her throat and I have a leash in my hand that is connected to her black collar. Her eyes are looking at me with both lust and helplessness. She is desperately trying to get all of my cock in her mouth and throat and at the same time is in the throws of heat.

Phoebe is behind her sister with a strap on that is nine inches in length. Phoebe has ahold of Piper's hips and is grinding in and out of Piper. Phoebe looks ravishing. Her long hair is flowing around her face and her breasts are bobbing up and down as she continues to slowly fuck Piper. Her face is showing signs of lust, power, and glee at the same time. Her slim waist is moving rhythmically in and out.

Piper is moaning loudly in between the thrusts of my and Phoebe's cocks. I am getting close to coming in Pipers throat. I take my free hand and grab Piper's ponytail and pull her head closer to me and push my cock deeper into her windpipe. Her back arches as I unload an extreme amount of semen into her stomach. After four or five more thrusts I pull her head off my cock and pushed her head into the mattress.

"Phoebe, finish you sister roughly", I instructed. Phoebe took Piper's leash in her right hand and yanked Piper's head back. Still holding the leash, she grabbed Piper's hips anew and started to piston Piper's cunt with a fury. Phoebe had started to get a little more aggressive with her words as well. "C'mon Piper, tell Aaron how much you like this".. tell him how much you like your little sister pounding your cunt".. tell him whore!..

Piper still had a little of my cum in the edge of her mouth. She was moaning louder and louder with each of Phoebe's thrusts. Finally, it looked like she had mustered enough strength to answer Phoebe, although she was just babbling. "Oh God! Phoebe, don't.. stop!, she gasped between her breaths and Phoebe's thrusts, "Yes!" finish me!!now!!! God!!!..NOWWWW!!!! Both sisters were sweating as Phoebe invaded Piper with increasing intensity. As Phoebe pistoned her sister, Piper looked skyward and let out a low intense howl and collapsed on the floor.

After Piper came back to consciousness, we devised a plan to take Prue. I must admit, I was both excited and nervous. Prue was the oldest and by far the most powerful. Not even my master knew her full capabilities. I knew we had to be ready for most contingencies. Often, as I would fuck Phoebe or Piper in the meantime, I would fantasize about Prue. Parting her legs... Making her moan... Watching the chalice stretch her mouth....

I decided to wait for about three to four weeks. Enough time to let Leo's disappearance sink in and let Prues guard come back down a little bit. For the first seven to ten days, Piper and Phoebe played the perfect girlfriend/sister. They displayed perfect amounts of grief, shock, franticness, and concern. By the beginning of the third week after Piper's taking, we decided one more week and we would take Prue. I had envisioned taking her in several positions. Stretching her mouth with the chalice, while giving her a good, hard, long fucking. Twenty five days after taking Piper, we were ready.

I thought taking Prue in her own house was risky, but she was still a little protective of Piper and Phoebe and I had taken great care not to be with Piper "too much". Piper, Phoebe and I would still have our long sexual sessions, but it had to be when Prue was not around or not even close to being around. We had to take Prue on our terms. Phoebe had pretended to ask me over for dinner with her two sisters. Phoebe was making Piper's favorite dinner and would also take care of phase I.

I ate very lightly so that I could stay quick on my feet. I had brought a desert wine that Phoebe served after dinner with an additive for Prue. As we talked in the front room she slowly became a little disoriented. She excused herself and wobbled right towards me. I grabbed her arm to steady her and she looked wide eyed to me as we touched.

"Get back, he is a demon!!!", she wailed in the direction of Piper and Phoebe. I backhanded her with my free arm and she fell back toward the stairway and fell back into the steps. I went toward her and she lept over me in a roll and before I could turn she side kicked me in the neck and sent me sideways.

I rolled back up and faced her. She was still woozy, but it seemed she was fighting it and looked to actually be coming out of the drug in amazing time. Almost like getting a second wind from adrenaline. I knew my time was very limited. Prue looked at her inactive sisters and realized that something was not right. She yelled, "Elsbere...Vernum...Arastle...

Suddenly Piper and Phoebe looked like a fog had cleared from their minds and Piper's hands pointed in my direction and I did not move. Prue summoned a flame ball and threw it at my chest. The flame engulfed me, I could feel the energy around me, but not the heat....the amulet my master had given me protected me from the ball. I was still not moving though and Prue drew within a couple feet of me and looked at Phoebe. "Phoebe, who is he? What did he do to you?"

Prue turned back to look at me just as I landed a right hand to her chin. She flew back against the wall. Phoebe raced to help her up. Prue barely got to her feet. I imagine her mind was racing. She screamed for Piper to join them and Piper came and stood beside them. They grabbed each other's hand and started to chant. It was their standard vanquishing spell.

After the first line however, Phoebe let go of Prue's hand, reached back, grabbed Prue's hair and yanked back and down. Piper pulled Prue's hand towards her and planted her right fist in Prue's abdomen. Prue doubled over and before she could assimilate what was happening to her, Phoebe brought up her left knee and caught Prue squarely in the right jaw. Prue dropped to her knees, groggily looked up at Piper and Phoebe and said, "What are you?.."

"Shut up bitch!", bellowed Piper as she landed a left on Prue's other cheek and sent her near unconsciousness. She produced a pair of handcuffs that had been in her back pocket, and took Prue's right hand and stepped over Prue's now horizontal body. Phoebe quickly took Prue's left hand and held it behind Prue until Piper took it from her and completed binding Prue's hands. Phoebe took a red rubber band and put Prue's hair into a tight pony tail.

I knelt down by Prue's head to inspect her. I picked up her head by her ponytail and looked into her face. Her eyes were closed so with my free hand, I went down the top of her shirt and grabbed her left nipple. I rubbed it for a couple of seconds and there was no response from Prue. I then pinched her nipple...Very hard.. Again, no response. Our plan of deception had worked to perfection. I looked at Phoebe and Piper and said, "Bring her".

I had decided at that moment to take her back to my house, (I had moved since taking Phoebe) instead of taking her in her house. Safer environment, less magic that would be friendly to her. I finished binding Prue myself. I stripped her down to her panties. I then carried her out to my van and placed her in the back.

I then hog-tied her by placing her on her stomach. I tied together her ankles and knees. I still had her cuffed behind her back, so I took her ankles, brought them up and connected them to her handcuffs with a short rope. For added restriction, I put a ball gag in her mouth and connected the back of the gag to her cuffs. She was a nice tight package. Phoebe was in charge of keeping her sedated in case she started to wake up. The drive to my house was uneventful.

I wanted to do two things. String this along as much as possible without compromising my safety. What follows is the conversion of Prue:

Prue awoke slowly. She realized she was face down on a large bed. Her hands were cuffed very tightly behind her back and elevated, tied to a secure spot on the ceiling. She was laid out from side to side, not head to toe of the bed. One leg was tied to the head board and the other to the foot of the bed. A couple of pillows raised her ass in the air.

As she raised her head she also noted a collar around her neck that was fastened to the bed as well. She would not be able to raise her head more than a few inches. She thrashed around for a couple seconds and she regained consciousness and yelled at me to let her go. After she realized that she was not strong enough to undo herself she looked at me and asked, "Who are you?"

"I am Andromeda", I replied. "I have taken your sisters under my control and I am going to do the same to you." She started to thrash again and yelled the obligatory, "NEVER" among other less savory things.

I replied, "Not only will I convert you, you are going to suck my cock first." That made even more defiant words float out of her mouth until I grabbed her by the hair and turned her head to the foot of the bed toward the right. I saw her eyes widen as she took in the sight of Piper on her knees with her hands bound behind her back whimpering. Standing over her with a large gun shoved in Piper's mouth was Phoebe who had ahold of a leash tied to Piper's collar.

Prue let out a sigh and I explained further. "If you don't suck me right now, I will have Phoebe end your sister's life. They are both under my power, so Phoebe will not only obey me, she will not hesitate. At that second, Phoebe pushed the gun further down Piper's throat and looked at me. Piper began to gag and choke a little.

"OK, OK, please make her back off", pleaded Prue as her head fell to the bed. "I'll do what ever you want, please don't hurt them". I did not really know if she was serious or just trying to buy some time. So I walked over to Prue and pulled down the shorts I was wearing and took Prue's black hair in my right hand and pulled her head back up. I then guided my enlarged cock to her mouth. "Be warned, if you try anything, Piper is instantly dead, Phoebe will pull the trigger and have zero regrets. And then, she will turn the gun on herself."

Prue opened her mouth and licked the head of my cock. I felt her swirl her tongue around my shaft. I pushed farther in and felt the warm folds of her tongue and inside of her mouth as she took in more and more of my cock that I had started at about ten inches.

I could not believe how good it felt and well things had gone. I then looked over at Phoebe and gave her our signal to release Piper and prepare for converting Prue. I felt the start of Prue's throat and she moaned a small sigh and intensified her sucking. I knew she did not want me to go farther.

I backed off a little and then looked down at her mouth stretched around my cock. I reinforced my grip on her hair and forced my cock past the opening of her throat. She tried to resist and started to gag. "Swallow me whore, take me down your throat."

I saw the back of her gorgeous thighs tense up and her back arched slightly. She swallowed several times and tried to accommodate me. My cock finally moved down into her throat and Prue moaned again.

I forced my cock completely in her mouth and throat and then willed it to grow another inch. Her eyes were now wide open and I started to slowly move in and out. Prue was moaning and trying to get her mouth as open as she could to accommodate my growing cock. I could feel myself getting close to exploding and I sped up.

Prue was now moaning loudly and I looked down at her wide but drunk looking eyes. Her hands were straining against the cuffs and her ass kept getting more tense. I moved in out the last couple of times and spewed in her mouth and throat. A couple of shots went directly down her throat, but I deliberately put a couple in her mouth. She kept swallowing and swallowing, but some leaked out of her mouth, and I was very surprised when she used her tongue to catch what had escaped her mouth as her head collapsed back down on the bed.

I then moved around between Prue's legs. I felt into her cunt and it was wet. "You are just like your two sisters, witch, all prim and proper until you are made to please a man. Then your true self appears." She replied with a quick, "Fuck you". I responded with a hard slap to her ass. I looked as her perfect legs that were connected to that perfect ass tense up again.

I put a couple fingers in her cunt and moved them back and forth. Prue tried her best not to respond, but she was already wet and I moved in and out freely and she moaned a surrendering sigh. I then got on my knees and moved my cock up next to her cunt. "Please, don't!. I will do whatever you want. Don't fuck me.. you are too big."

I whispered in her ear, "You have no idea how big I can make myself, bitch." "I am really going to enjoy fucking you as hard as I can. You won't be able to scream loud enough." I used my knees to spread her thighs as far as possible and grabbed just above her hips. My head just popped through her cunt and I went in about six inches. She started grinding back as best she could by using her head since her hands were still suspended above her back.

"Your body betrays you witch", I taunted. "It wants me".it wants me inside you. Tell me how bad you want me witch.." I started to slow my strokes down. Prue started to struggle between what her mind told her to say and what her body wanted. I could feel her pussy grab my cock when it would withdraw. I could feel the cheeks of her ass move back against me. I could feel her thighs try to draw me in closer.

"Tell me how bad you want it witch", I insisted. She would not answer and I put myself slowly back in her about three fourths of the way this time. I could feel her stretching very slowly to meet my cock. She felt very warm, soft...in my control. I heard a slight whimper escape her lips. I very slowly pulled out. She pushed back as best she could as I left her body.

She moaned and built up a scream at the same time. "Alright!, she sobbed, Fuck me!.. Fuck me hard". please. Take me!", she cried as an exclamation and a sob. Feeling very good about myself, I grabbed her hips and buried my now full twelve inches into her. She let out a low howl and bucked back furiously as I started to pound in and out at a rapid pace.

For the next twenty minutes, I kept up this pace because having Prue in such a submissive posture kept me at the height of my excitement. Each time, I would grab her hips more securely to make sure I penetrated her as deep as possible. Prue was heaving back and forth as well as she could to meet my thrusts. I wanted this to last forever. "Phoebe, your sister is almost ready." I instructed. Prue's first orgasms were controlled. She still did not want to let go. It was almost a cry more than excitement. "Oooohhhhh, uhhhhhhh, godddddd"..

I then willed myself to grow a little more and finish her. "Let go, Prue.. go ahead... release yourself.." I said, then in a commanding voice, I screamed, "Cum, whore!!... now!!" I buried myself in her and she screamed in pleasure. "AAAAHHHH.... GODDDDDDESSSSS... YESSSSS!!!!!"

I exploded what seemed like gallons of my seed into her. She pushed back to milk everything she could out of me. Her head was now laying on the bed and I pushed into her one last ferocious time. Prue cried out and at the same time, Phoebe came up in front of Prue, grabbed her black hair, took the Aurora Chalice and stuffed it into her open mouth. I came again as I watched Phoebe have ahold of Prue's hair with her left hand and forcing the chalice down Prue's throat with her right. Prue was making a gagging noise, but Phoebe was without compassion.

The chalice took over and started to grow in Prue's throat. Even though Prue was exhausted from the fucking she had just taken, her eyes were as wide as possible as the chalice invaded her throat and headed down her windpipe. The chalice burned green with a radiance that easily out illuminated her sisters takings. I knelt down in front of Prue and took her once again by the hair. Her eyes were know deep with fear, exhaustion, and surrender.

I slowly looked into her eyes and started to take the chalice into my mouth. "There will be many more nights like this, when you will serve me bitch." "You and your sisters are know mine, and I will enjoy you three to the fullest." I then took the chalice and started to inhale. The rush that filled me was indescribable. Prue had so much more power than Phoebe and Piper combined. It took almost five full minutes for the transfer. As I finished, Piper was untying Prue and helped her off the bed. Prue came up to me, stuck her tongue in my throat. After several kisses she said, "I am yours master".

12