Chase & Charli

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For now I'm opening a new work, beginning a new title. Every page is an exciting blank of possibilities waiting to be covered, each empty space within yearning to be filled by me and my love together. No matter the unique trials and tribulations that await because of our forbidden love, we shall face them together, side-by-side forever.

I'm lucky, really. I never dreamed I could feel a love so compelling. I can't imagine very many people are fortunate enough to have what my sister and I found with each other. I would happily forsake the world and turn my back on it to protect her heart, to keep it safe, to keep it filled with bliss. I know that sounds crazy, but you could never understand unless you've been where I am right now...unless you've felt the undeniable insanity of a love so all-powerful.

Our first scribbles in this new book are a benediction of the passionate devotion we hold for one another as we begin the first page of what lies ahead.

* * * * * *

After our day of discovery at the zoo, we're all warm and sweaty from the hot summer weather. Jessi and I bid Larry and his family goodbye, leaving the two of us in the sweltering parking lot as we watch them drive away.

Despite the heat, we flow together in a tender embrace, kissing excitedly in anticipation of the night we know is to come. It's with an eager sort of reluctance we part, and my sister's lips curl up in a coy smile.

"I'm going home to shower," she tells me, running a finger down my chest, "and then I'm coming over to your place. Is that alright?"

"Yeah," I reply simply, my head swimming wildly. "Give me some time. Come over at six o'clock."

"Okay," my sister agrees. "I'll see you then. I love you, Chase."

Without hesitation I return, "I love you, Jessi." It's still a bit strange not calling her by her birth name, but I'm rapidly adjusting.

On impulse I grab her up in my arms again, giving her one more passionate kiss goodbye before we part ways for a while. I make a quick stop at the store and buy a few necessary items before rushing home and taking a cool shower.

Buzzing around my house in a manic hurry, I set about completing all the preparations I hope will make for a perfect evening. I want our first time together to be so sappy and romantic that my sister will remember it forever. I think I have everything in order. Not even a minute after six o'clock my doorbell rings.

I'm at the door in a flash, and I have to calm myself to keep from whipping it open like a maniac. My sister stands there in a pair of denim shorts, a spaghetti-string top, and sandals on her feet. It's a simple, lazy-day outfit, but Jessi makes it look so cute and sexy. Her hair is braided in a long ponytail with thin strands of her bangs hanging down each side of her face. Her pretty blue eyes sparkle at me, and her lips curl into her heart-melting smile.

She says, "Hi."

I gawk and marvel at how breathtaking my sister is in my eyes. It takes a moment for me to come to my senses and gather my wits, and I realize she's looking at me expectantly.

"Sorry," I apologize. "I...you...you're so beautiful."

"Thank you," Jessi blushes slightly.

"Please, come in."

I move aside, and my sister steps within to gaze about at some of my handiwork. Her delightful, gentle smell lights my senses as she passes, the demure scent of lilacs and lilies filling my nostrils. I inhale of her deeply and close the door as she moves into my living room. I follow, my eyes intently watching the sensual sway of her hips.

Earlier on I closed all the blinds throughout the house and pulled the curtains tight so no prying eyes will disturb us. The electric lights are all off, the air filled with the faint scent of butterscotch that's given off by the few tall candles I have burning in every room.

"Oh my god that smells so good," Jessi whispers.

"I remember how much you love butterscotch."

My sister turns to stare into my eyes, that sparkle of her pretty blues replaced by a slow smolder. Her smile quirks into a sexy invitation, and I move closer. In addition to the muted light there's some slow and romantic piano music playing in the background. It's the perfect accompaniment as we move into an embrace, our eyes still locked.

She's so warm and soft in my arms, and I fall into the deep and hungry well of her eyes. Those smoky blue eyes...they hold me in thrall and control my fiercely pounding heart. Can my sister hear it? Can she hear how it beats for her alone?

"My sweet, sweet brother," she breathes the words softly, "I've waited for this, dreamed of it."

She reaches up and brushes a stray strand of my bangs from my eyes, and I drink in every detail of her angelic face. Every contour, shadow, and soft curve burns itself into my mind.

"You are the man of my dreams, a dream I've chased for so long." Her eyes beg, and her voice takes on a husky, longing quality. "Please...kiss me."

The urgent desire lacing her words makes my vision swim under it's power. I'm only now realizing how badly I've ached to hear those words from my sister's lips, to taste the sweet nectar of her affections without guilt or fear.

Our mouths move closer and closer, and when our lips are less than an inch apart I whisper from my soul, "You are my everything. If you smile I want it to be because of me. If you cry I'll kiss your tears away. If your heart beats faster then so will mine. I want to love you forever."

Then we are kissing, just like that night long ago...not chastely like a brother and sister should, but passionately as lovers do. Our hands are just as wanton with desire as our eyes and lips, both of us exploring the other with soft and gentle caresses.

Then we're on the couch with my sister lying atop me. Her presence blankets me in the feel of her soft, sweet body and the luscious, flowery scent of her. I lose all sense of time as she cradles me in the fire of her kisses over and over.

She murmurs softly into my mouth as I caress her tight bottom. My hands flow upward under her top, my fingers running along the smooth, silky skin of her back...up and down...up and down. I'm a bit surprised when I realize she isn't wearing a bra. My excitement is peaking, the hard bulge under the zipper of my jeans telling Jessi of this fact.

My sister breaks our kisses to lean back and sit up, straddling my hips. She looks down lovingly into my eyes, her sincere and truthful gaze of devotion sweeping my breath away all over again.

"I've only been living half a life without you," she smiles in the soft candlelight.

She reaches out to strip me of my t-shirt and tosses it to the ground.

"I want you to make me whole again," she whispers before lifting off her own top and throwing it aside. "Tell your sister she's beautiful."

I stare unabashedly at the exquisite delight of her small, flawlessly rounded bosoms and her creamy, unblemished skin. I can't help but reach out to trace my fingers slowly up her sides. I enjoy the way my touch makes her shiver and grin.

"So beautiful...so perfect," I speak in a barely audible undertone.

My sister leans back down so her stiff little nipples touch lightly against the flesh of my chest, sending goosebumps scurrying over my skin. My hands have a mind of their own as they reach up to caress the satiny surface of my sister's back again. She stares so intently into my eyes, our faces only inches apart.

"Tell me you want my body," Jessi whispers, her eyes begging for final confirmation that I'm all-in.

"I want you so badly," I murmur with a lump in my throat. "When you were gone there was a giant hole in my heart. Nothing can fill it but you. I need you."

She gets up from the couch with a suddenness that leaves me a little taken aback, but that smoky smolder is still burning behind her eyes. She whispers in a tone so charged with desire I cannot even imagine denying her wishes. "Take me to your bed and make me your woman."

A slow grin spreads it's way across my lips as I rise from the couch with that uncomfortable tightness at the crotch of my pants. I suddenly sweep my sister up in my arms.

"Oh!" she squeaks in surprise, her own arms wrapping around my neck.

I take her down the hall to the open door of my waiting room. She gets an eye full of the preparation that took me the longest. I agonized over the placement of every single rose petal, a deep red path of them leading from the doorway to my bed. Atop the black, silk sheets is another layer of deep red, my room enveloped with the fragrant scent of roses and butterscotch.

I utter the only line I'd rehearsed for the occasion. "Your red carpet awaits, my queen."

I set my sister to her feet, and she takes in the sight with eyes wide and mouth open in wonder. She steps slowly and lightly across the crimson trail I'd created for her, each petal a piece of my heart that longed for her to return. Not that I could do otherwise, but I follow. I'm drawn toward my sister just as the tides are pulled by the silvery moon.

She begins, "That's so..." Her words trail off as she turns to slip her arms around my waist, my own arms reciprocating the motion. "Romantic," she finishes, our lips coming together once more with our passionate French-kisses.

The sensation of the soft swell of my sister's pert breasts crushing against my chest fires the flames down below even more. I've become so painfully hard at this overwhelming surge of my sister's love. Somehow we manage to remove the clothes from our lower halves while still kissing.

I can feel her small hand touch my unbound manhood, her fingertips caressing so slow and sensual as she steps back a pace. I shudder with the pleasure of her touch. She looks into my eyes with an undeniable desire as her fingers play.

"I need you inside me," she exhales in a heady rush of words.

With a girlish giggle she dives backward onto my bed, the sheets poofing and rose petals bouncing. My sister opens her legs to expose the enchanting witchcraft that lies between. Her womanhood is clean shaven except for an inverted, triangular patch of hair that points to the erotic delight below like an arrow. Her slightly spread outer lips expose the lighter pink inside. Those silky-smooth layers of enticing flesh glisten wetly in the candlelight, speaking strongly of her own excitement.

My breathing quickens, and my heart flutters like a caged bird inside my chest. My sister holds out her arms in a silent gesture imploring me to join her, and her lips give me that heart-melting smile I know is meant for me alone. My arms and legs go weak like jelly, but I force them to move me forward. I climb up and over my soon-to-be lover. I use one shaky arm to hold up my torso while my other hand positions my tip against her opening. My breath catches in my throat when our naked, sinful skin touches down there. I can feel how hot and moist she is even with such a small contact. I hover over my sister's opening for a long moment.

This is it. This is the moment I've been anticipating...the moment I've been dreading. Do I have the courage to do this? Were my words of devotion empty talk, my proclamations of love only so much bullshit? Once I do this I cross a line I can never come back from...a line we can never come back from. This act, this forbidden thing I'm about to do will bring us closer than a brother and sister are meant to be. Is our love strong enough to endure?

I look up and into my sister's eyes for the answer. Those dazzling blue orbs tell me all I need to know, and I cannot deny my true feelings.

"I love you sister," I whisper softly.

I slide my length inside her tight heaven, and we both gasp at how warm and wonderful it feels. I bring my other arm up to support me as I start to move.

"Oh god, Chase!" my sister cries out with a bright ecstasy in her trembling voice.

Her fingers dig almost painfully into my hips when she grasps them, and her ankles hook over the back of my knees. She stares into my eyes with an innocent, open-mouthed delight as her pelvis lifts upward at each of my thrusts. After a couple dozen strokes she's quivering almost uncontrollably.

"Kiss me!" my sister demands in a lustful tone.

I lower myself and continue with short, grinding movements as our lips and tongues meet. My lovely sister's body wiggles beneath me, and only seconds later I can feel her clamp down against my shaft. She pants through her nose and squeals into my mouth at her impending orgasm. Her hands grasp against the flexing muscles of my buttocks as she pulls and holds me deep inside.

My sister's wide, blue eyes still gaze so intently into mine. I can feel her insides squeeze tighter and tighter and then explode with a series of rapid, pulsating contractions. I find my strength and push myself back up only to start my thrusting with a renewed vigor. I pound against and inside her feminine core even as she's still in the throes of her deepest passions.

My sister's voice cries out, "I love you Chase! I love you so much!"

She mewls with an animalistic whine, then whimpers under the force of the agonizing beauty rippling through her. My sister's legs begin shaking uncontrollably where they're latched around mine. Her climax refuses to subside under my powerful but loving assault. She practically screams her next words.

"OH GOD!"

My sister's breath is coming in short, giggling gasps now, and her eyes roll back into head as her eyelids flutter. I sense she's at the absolute limits of how much of this stupendous climax she can handle. I keep it up for a while longer, but eventually her avalanche of pleasure begins to subside, so I slow my urgent thrusts.

With hands at my shoulders she pulls me down against her hot skin, and we share in our lovers' kisses once more. A short while later her vibrating little aftershocks diminish, and I can see a warm afterglow lighting her gorgeous blue eyes. I prop myself up on my elbows and give her a happy smile that she returns wholeheartedly.

"Oh my god, Chase," she murmurs softly. "What a way to end such a long dry spell. Holy shit..."

I blink several times as a stunned look crosses my face. "Wait...you mean...?"

My sister nods and confirms, "I haven't touched a man since back then...since our night together. After that I never wanted anyone but you."

I'm utterly flabbergasted, but I know she's telling me the truth. I recall my short times with Mandy and Caia and suddenly feel unworthy. My sweet, sensitive sister sees my expression, guesses it's meaning, and allays my self-doubts. Her hands rise, and her fingertips gently stroke my cheeks.

Jessi's graceful voice proclaims, "It's okay. It would be totally unreasonable of me to be mad at you for trying to find love. I'm only glad you were single when I felt ready to come back to you. I love you more than every breath I take, more than the next beat of my heart. Nothing can change that my wonderful, amazing brother."

I'm speechless at her confession and can only grin like a love-struck fool. My sister continues smiling and presses lightly against my shoulders.

"Lie on your back," she requests almost shyly.

I do as I'm asked, and my love turns around to straddle my face with her humid valley only inches above my lips. She grasps my length with her tender fingers as she prepares to 69 with me.

She asks, "Is this okay?"

I don't answer with words, instead grabbing her cheeks and pulling her down. I revel in the taste of my sister's lusty, earthy flavor as her sex nestles against my eager mouth. I lap and suck at her womanly portal, and she lowers her head to kiss the tip of me. My lover's hips start a slow, gentle rocking motion while she swirls her tongue around and around.

I feel her oh-so-soft lips kiss the swollen head of my manhood again, and then her lips part as she lowers her head farther. She lets me enter her warm, moist mouth with a languid and sensual slowness. I groan into my sister's secret place at the delightful bliss she's granting me.

Her movements are so graceful and loving. She takes me all the way in before pulling back leisurely and sucking gently on my head. Then she dips back down to deep-throat me again. My love rides my shaft with short and quick face-humping motions. She lifts up to suckle at my tip and to catch her breath before repeating it all over and over.

Though I could enjoy this teasing play all night, I'm looking forward to what may come next. My sister rises up, climbs lower to straddle my waist, and positions my shaft against her. My heart is pounding, and my eyes are glued to her tight and sexy backside as she lowers herself down.

The raw and carnal sensation as I fill her up again conjures a long sigh from my lungs. I reach out to squeeze and massage her cheeks as she rocks back and forth slowly, the motion drawing shuddering sounds of joy from us both.

"I love seeing that," I murmur in appreciation of the view.

My sister turns her head to look at me from the corners of her eyes. "You like watching me ride you like this?"

"Yeah," I whisper with an irrepressible grin. "You're so sexy."

She looks forward again, her motions picking up speed. My sister can only move so fast this way, and eventually she pulls her legs forward so she's in a crouch with her hands against my thighs. Her backside pistons up and down even faster now, my sword gliding in and out of her womanly sheath. Jessi has me skirting the edge, my grunting and ragged breaths filling the air. I have to look away from the sensual sight of our joined flesh and exert a force of will to keep from exploding inside my sister's womanhood.

From her soft moans I can tell she's enjoying this position, but she wants more. My sister wants her brother to take control. She suddenly rises up to all fours and wiggles her ass enticingly in a wordless invitation to take her doggy style.

I take my time as I slip my legs out from under and kneel behind, using the brief respite to gather my wits and steel my endurance. One hand grasps her by the hip, the other aiming my missile at her love bunker. I rub my tip up and down her slick heat before slipping seamless inside my sister's secret place. I start slow and soft, almost teasing her with my gentleness.

The air soon resounds with the slapping together of our skin as I pick up speed. With each rebound of my hips off my sister's lovely ass she moans out a high-pitched "oh". My hands are at her hips, and I begin to pull her against me with each thrust. In return she starts pushing back in perfect sync.

I can feel Jessi's insides flexing almost randomly, and she starts to murmur, "Oh fuck...oh fuck...oh fuck..." She's about to cum again. The feel of her velvety temple, her smell, her sexy profanity...it's too much for my already heavily taxed sexual endurance.

"Jessi! I'm gonna..."

My sister interrupts me with a quick stream of words. "Oh fuck, Chase! I'm cumming!"

"Jessi!" I grunt out in warning at my own impending orgasm. It hits me how risky this is, doing it with no condom, and I don't even know if my sister is on birth control. I try to lean backward to pull out, but my sister follows me down. I end up seated on my own heels with Jessi continuing to slam her ass back and forth against me.

In a voice that's so vulgar yet tender at the same time, my big sister and new lover cries out, "Fucking shoot it inside me, Chase! I want your cum in me!"

At her words my hesitation evaporates, and I throw caution to the wind. There's no way I can deny her wishes. I thrust upward, my tip kissing the depths of her well of love. Liquid fire rolls along my spine and down the length of me. My shaft flexes and we both cry out in ecstasy at this culmination of our devotion.

I begin to cum, my shaft buried deep within my sister's pussy. At each pulse I give a short, powerful little thrust upward and deposit a slice of myself. Each warm burst feels like heaven, and Jessi moans at the combination of her own orgasm and her brother cumming inside.