Chase Becomes Chaste Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So, where are we taking this picture?" Garcia asked.

"Oh, you know, this place has such an amazing view, I was thinking we'd get a shot out on the balcony."

I started heading that way and Garcia followed. Chase, of course, remained squarely where he was. He obviously had no intention of going outside in just his jock again.

Too bad he didn't have a choice! "OUTSIDE. NOW."

At my command, Chase swiftly ran out onto the balcony before either me or Garcia got out there. I noticed Garcia's eyes resting on Chase's ass as he passed by us. He didn't make any comments about Chase's beet red bottom — or, more accurately, "beaten red" bottom — but I was pleased that he'd seen it nonetheless.

I threw my arm around Chase's shoulders when I got outside and pulled him close.

"POSE. NICELY." I mentally commanded.

Chase's body relaxed and he snuggled in close to me. He flashed his pearly white teeth and winning smile at Garcia.

"Okay, there. Just hold that pose." A couple flashes went off. "Great. Looks like I got a few good shots." He passed the phone back to me.

Chase, interpreting this as the successful completion of my command, immediately withdrew from my side, slinking closer to the door back inside but not going through it.

Garcia was blocking his way. He gave Chase another slow look up and down. "You know, you sure are photogenic, Chaste."

"Uh... thanks," Chase replied, clearly uncomfortable. "But, uh, my name's 'Chase,' not 'Chaste'."

A puzzled expression made its way across Garcia's face. "Oh, really? Sorry for the mistake, but I was just going by what you have written on the front of your jock."

Chase blushed again, but didn't say anything. I took this as my cue to humiliate Chase even further: "It says 'CHASTE' because he's kept in chastity."

The puzzled look was still on Garcia's face. "What does that mean?"

I issued Chase a mental command: "Show. Him."

Chase held his head in shame as his hands swiftly moved on their own and pulled down the front of his jock.

"Oh!" Garcia exclaimed, cluing in the full implications of what "kept in chastity" meant. "That's, uh... Hmm. Well, yeah... Okay... Thanks for showing me, I guess?"

Chase took this brief exposure of his locked-up cock to have satisfied my command and quickly pulled his jock back in place.

Although Garcia clearly found this strange and said just as much in his fumbling response, I couldn't help but notice the obvious erection forming in his pants as soon as he saw Chase's caged nub. Strange though it may be, I didn't have to read Garcia's mind to know that he secretly must have also found it incredibly hot.

"I, uh, anyway... I should get back to helping the other guys out. There are probably a few more boxes that need to come up." With that, he handed the phone back to me and headed off.

I pulled up the pic Garcia had just taken. "Don't we make a cute couple, Chase?"

"Oh, fuck off," he muttered. "You know I'm not a goddamn fag."

I scanned him up and down. "You could have fooled me," I replied with a wink.

I spent a few minutes opening the apps on "my" new phone. I was pleased to find Chase was still signed in to his Facebook and Instagram. Just as I'd hoped, narcissist Chase had hundreds of Facebook "friends" and even more followers on Instagram.

"Can I go in now?" Chase was shifting his weight back and forth, squirming uncomfortably. I could tell he desperately wanted to go back inside before anyone in the neighbouring buildings spied him and his spanked-red bottom out here, but he was finally learning that he needed to wait for my permission before acting, lest he accidentally anger me again.

I didn't even look up from the phone. "When I'm done." I continued tapping away.

He continued to squirm. "Well, how long is this gonna take? What are you doing with my phone?"

"It's my phone, Chase. Remember?"

I didn't look up, but I could tell Chase was sneering at me. Finally, he gave in: "Okay, fine. Fuck it, whatever... What are you doing with 'your' phone?"

"Just choosing the right Instagram filter..."

It took him a second to figure out what this meant. "Wait, what?!" I looked up and caught the priceless expression of total shock and disbelief on his face. "No fucking way! You can't post that picture online!"

"Well, it's a little late to protest that, Chase. The first thing I did was make it your Facebook profile pic."

His face went white.

I turned the phone so Chase could see what I was working on. "I think this filter makes our pic look the best. These colours really make the outline of your chastity cage stand out against the fabric of your jock, wouldn't you say?"

He immediately tried to snatch the phone away from me.

"FREEZE."

He stopped in mid action, hands frozen in their vain attempt to grab the phone. Where before I'd issued instructions to keep him in certain poses, this was a full body command. Nothing but his eyes moved.

I kept him like that as I finished what I needed to do on "my" phone. After successfully uploading our pic for his hundreds of followers to see on Instagram, I went back to his Facebook. It was blowing up with comments:

"WTF dude"

"LMAO is this for some gay tv show?"

"OMG! Chase! No way!"

"dude. what da fuck is this. did you turn queer or something"

I decided to fan the flames. I changed his profile information so that he was listed as "Interested in Men" and "In a relationship." I chose not to reply to the comments. I'd let his "friends" have their fun hounding him about this.

I closed those apps and moved on to something more important for Chase's new life to really begin: I installed Grindr. I quickly made him a profile, using the pic we'd just taken but cropping myself out of it. Chase looked preeminently fuckable with that killer smile, that great body on full display, and nothing but that little jockstrap to cover his little secret.

I filled out his profile quickly:

Name: CHASTE CHASE

About Me: i was a bad boy and now my cock is locked up... can i play with urs instead? ;-)

I figured that was enough damage to Chase's online persona for today and I headed back inside, hiding the phone in "my" bedroom where I knew Chase wouldn't find it. I took my time inside and checked on the movers' progress, casually chatting with them and directing them as they worked.

I made Chase wait outside, frozen in that position, because I wanted him to really think about what kind of power I had over him. To be honest, though, I was nearing my limits again. That strength I'd felt first thing in the morning was fading fast. I excused myself from supervising the movers and headed the bathroom. Just as I walked in, a little blood trickled down from my nose.

I needed to use my abilities wisely for the rest of the day since I couldn't tell how many more strong commands I honestly had in me. It had only happened a couple times before, but if I tried to engage my mind control abilities beyond the power I actually had, then I would almost certainly pass out. This was something I could never risk doing in front of Chase.

Still, I wasn't afraid of anything like that happening yet. This nosebleed barely lasted a minute and all evidence of it was removed with the quick application of a Kleenex.

I headed back outside 20 minutes later to see Chase still in exactly the same pose. I sauntered right up to him and embraced him, groping his bare ass and kissing his half-open mouth. I didn't bother to read his mind because I already knew what he'd be thinking. I much preferred this peaceful moment of touching, caressing, and kissing him without interruption.

Eventually, I backed off. "Okay, I think you've learned your lesson." Into his mind: "Move. Again."

Nothing. He was still in the same position. I guess I was pushing it. I focused harder. "MOVE. AGAIN."

His body relaxed. He spat profusely, evidently revolted by my kissing him.

I winked at him. "Next time I'll put in a breath mint first."

He didn't reply. I was sure that being frozen like that had really shaken him. I hoped that he now believed my power was limitless.

I pulled out my wallet and counted some cash. "The movers should be finishing up just about now. Go pay them."

He stared at the money in my hand for a moment, considering what humiliation lay in store if he did this. He was weighing his options. What would another act of disobedience get him? In reality, I really don't think I could have mentally forced him to do anything again right then. My powers were spent for the time being. But thankfully, he didn't suspect that at all. Dejected, he took the money and, head held low in shame, made his way out to the main room.

I waited a moment and followed after he was out of sight. I stayed at the bedroom door and watched.

It might have taken a while, but Chase finally got exactly the humiliating exposure in front of all those strong working men that I'd hoped for earlier that day.

A couple of them laughed out loud when they saw him like that. Those two were standing slightly to the side of him and they could spy his spanked-red bottom. But most of the men just looked at this "scantily-clad queer" in confusion, unsure as to why he was exposing himself to them like this. Garcia was the only one who approached him.

Still staring at his feet, too ashamed to look up, Chase muttered, "Here's your money."

As soon as Garcia had it in his hands, Chase dashed back out of the room, running by me as he sought refuge in his — no, "my" bedroom.

"Thanks, guys! We can take it from here!" I called out.

All still bewildered by Chase's appearance and behaviour, they nonetheless picked up their things and headed out. Garcia paused a moment at the door, noticing something on top of the wad of cash: my business card.

He looked back at me. I gave him a knowing wink. "Be seeing you."

And with that, he was off.

I glanced at my watch. It was 2:30. I didn't have yet anything planned for the next few hours. I ran over ideas in my mind about what I needed to do next to make sure Chase continued to feel like the piece of property he now was.

I'd had a productive day so far. I'd dropped off the forms that will ensure Chase is rendered just as penniless as he deserves to be. I'd donated all of Chase's ill-gotten clothes to the needy. I'd purchased some of the things necessary for Chase's new sex life as a total bottom and I'd ordered in the rest.

But most importantly, I'd succeeded in humiliating Chase in front of a group of strangers and in front of his "friends" all over the internet. My only regret was that only Garcia got to see Chase's tiny caged cock. I know I can't put that on his Facebook, but I should have at least made him show the movers that he's not a real man anymore. I can only hope that his "friends" who see his pic online will know what the "CHASTE" label above his package really means. And maybe, if I'm really lucky, Garcia is chatting with his buddies right now, having a laugh while he tells them about "that perverted fag" they saw in the red jockstrap and the shame he was hiding under it.

I heard my phone ringing out in the main room. This wasn't the phone I'd acquired from Chase, but rather it was my own phone which I'd set down on a table near door when I arrived. I recognized the number as The Market de Sade. Although it would still be a few days before my orders arrived, the items I'd left to be personalized were ready for pick-up.

"Chase!" I called out. "Come here, Chase! We're going out!"

****************

Author's note: My many thanks to everyone who provided their feedback on chapter 1. I really appreciate all your comments and ratings; I'll continue to take them into account as I write future chapters. Check back for chapter 3 next week.

12