Chase Becomes Chaste Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My brother must have found my stash of toys, as he had evidently put some of them to use on Chase. I had to admit, it made a pretty picture and I felt myself getting hard at the sight of Chase in that state.

Muscular, macho, masculine Chase was down on all fours like a dog. He was wearing his black collar and the matching leash led up to my brother's hand. He had a butt plug buried in his ass again, but this one was a different than the one I'd used on him last night: instead of being flat on the outward-facing end, it had a rubber tail sticking out. This must have been the cause of the yelp I had heard. I was somewhat surprised that my brother had gotten that one in so quickly: this plug was considerably bigger than the one I'd shoved into him last night. I had planned on waiting a few days before inserting that one, letting him work his way up to it. But I wasn't going to complain about the accelerated schedule my brother had introduced.

My brother waved his arms, motioning to Chase as if he were unveiling the prize on a gameshow. "Now this is how you train a dog!"

I forced a polite laugh. I liked to see Chase degraded like this, but it wasn't my style. I hoped my brother understood that. "You know I don't want a dog, brother. I prefer my boys to be of the human variety."

He waved his hand dismissively and added, "You're so close-minded." He was one of the few people in comparison to whom my sexual tastes would indeed appear limited. I knew for a fact that my brother enjoyed having men, women, and people in between those two genders as sexual partners. And he had no trouble fucking a woman who was purring like a cat or a man who was clucking like a chicken. In fact, I assume he quite enjoyed it.

But my tastes were far less bestial.

"I hope he's still going to know he's a human being after you're done with him?"

My brother sighed loudly. "Fine, fine. Have it your way." He put his hand over his heart. "I guarantee you he'll still think he's a man by the time I'm done, scout's honour."

I corrected him: "Oh, but Chase isn't a man, remember? 'Boy,' maybe, but even that implies he's got a cock between his legs and not a locked-up little worm."

Chase blushed at this comment, his feelings of desperation once again turning instead to humiliation.

My brother, on the other hand, laughed at my comment. "If that's how you feel about it, you should really just neuter your dog. You know, help control the pet population and ensure he doesn't breed."

At that, Chase went from humiliation back to desperation again. I wouldn't have thought it was possible for him to grow anymore pale than he had been previously, but he did. Somehow he blanched even more at my brother's suggestion and his eyes turned even more pleading.

My brother tugged Chase's leash and tousled his hair once more. "Wouldn't you like that, puppy? If you came to live with me, you'd have a responsible owner. I'd neuter you like I do with all my dogs."

Chase's eyes abandoned their look of desperate pleading and grew wide in shock and horror as he turned to look up at my brother. He must be doubting the reality of this situation. The way I had treated him constituted a kind of degradation he'd never expected, but it hadn't entirely surpassed his sense of feasible reality. But now, my brother placed before him possibility of actually living his life as a neutered dog-boy. It was altogether more inconceivable than the chaste fuck toy fate I'd told him to expect.

I decided to play along. Chase should realize how good he has it with me.

"Well, I guess you would be doing me a huge favour. Chase is a lot to handle." I walked up behind four-legged Chase and reached down to cup his balls as the judges in dog shows do with the dogs they are assessing. Chase jumped a bit but didn't pull away. "And if you cut these right off, I guess that would also solve the problem of how to keep the women of the world safe from him. Like you said, prevent him from breeding and all that."

My brother laughed again. "At least consider my offer. I would love a puppy like this." He stroked Chase's back. "Mmm, muscular build. Like a boxer, you know?"

I reached forward and stroked Chase's back in a similar manner. "Or a pit bull."

"He would be great for dog shows. I'm sure he'd do well in agility competitions, you know? He's obviously in great shape — he would be a natural running through those obstacle courses."

"Well, I'll definitely consider your offer, brother. It's good to know that I can always re-home Chase if he gets to be too much." Chase once again looked up at me pleadingly and I glared back. He got the message.

I heard the buzzer go and went to buzz in the pizza deliveryman.

When I started to fish some cash out of my wallet, my brother added: "Let Chase pay him."

I scanned Chase up and down, taking account of his current position. "How's he going to do that without using his hands?"

"Put it in his mouth." My brother stroked Chase more firmly. "I think we can both agree that he really needs to learn how to use his mouth."

I chuckled. "Open up, boy."

I don't know if my brother forced Chase to open his mouth or if he did it on his own. I suspected the latter. Chase could see the writing on the wall: there was no way out of this, at least for tonight. He shouldn't do anything that could make his predicament even worse.

I shoved the cash in Chase's open mouth just as I heard a knock at the door. I took the leash from my brother. "Come on, boy. Follow me."

***************

Author's note: I would like to thank my dedicated readership for waiting patiently for nearly a month for this chapter. As always, thank you to all those who shared their feedback with me through ratings, comments, and email. Special thanks to Chris for his extensive correspondence with me back in December. As for future installments, parts of chapters 5 and 6 have already been written, so I will endeavour to finish them and get them posted in good time.