Chase Cooder - Bush Pilot! Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sounds good. I'll go take my shower and throw our stuff in the wash."

Anna disappeared into the bathroom, also leaving the door partially open. Ruane watched her and smiled.

Ruane got another beer and sat back down. She looked out the window at the ocean, watched twilight fading to night, and wondered when Chase and Box would make their move, and how.

There was a knock on the door. It opened and a Latino woman rolled in a dinner cart on which there were several silver domes. One of the mercs stood at the doorway and Ruane stuck her tongue out at him. He smirked.

"Hello, I'm Marie. Your dinners, Ma'am. When you're done, please just place the dinnerware and utensils on the cart and place it by the door. I'll return for it later," she instructed.

"Thank you, Marie."

After Marie had collected the dinner cart Ruane and Anna sat on the couch that faced the large window overlooking the ocean. With legs tucked under their bodies and facing each other, they chatted.

Finally, Anna asked, "What do you think Chase and Box are doing?"

Ruane scooted closer to Anna and leaned over to whisper in her ear. "If they have our location, they'll do reconnaissance tonight. My guess is they'll wait until late and then snoop around."

The closeness and Anna's fresh scent made Ruane's heart beat faster.

Anna moved Ruane's hair back from her ear. "Will they come tonight?" She didn't move away. Her eyes closed.

"No. I don't think so." She heard Anna's soft breathing.

Neither said anything. Neither moved. In unspoken agreement, they turned toward each other. Ruane looked into Anna's dark eyes, pupils dilated, for what seemed like minutes, noting an imperceptible nod.

Anna brushed Ruane's lips with hers. Ruane pressed back. Anna's tongue timidly sought Ruane's. Ruane opened her mouth and they kissed with loving tenderness.

It had been years since Ruane had been with a woman and she savored Anna's softness. It was so different from kissing a man. For long minutes they kissed, their mouths the only point of contact.

They broke the kiss and both laughed quietly.

"That's nice," Anna said.

"Mmm hmm," Ruane agreed. She put her hand behind Anna's neck and drew her in.Comfort sex, she thought.

They enjoyed long, tender, lingering kisses. Soft lips and tongues were swirling and dancing and playing. Gentle facial caresses followed hands combing through hair. There were soft murmurs and moans; dampness.

Anna ran her hand down Ruane's neck, to her collarbone, under her chin, down to the lapel of the soft terrycloth robe. The back of her hand slid underneath the robe and moved down, tracing the swell of Ruane's breasts. Ruane moaned softly. Anna moved her hand lower and unwrapped the belt. She let the ends drop and parted the robe.

Anna broke the kiss and smiled at Ruane. She pushed the fabric off Ruane's shoulders. Ruane leaned forward, into Anna, allowing her to pull the robe all of the way off. Anna dropped it on the floor and looked at her.

"Oh, my God. You're stunning! You're so beautiful."

Ruane smiled. "Thank you, gorgeous."

Anna returned the smile and kissed Ruane. She pushed Ruane down on the couch and lay next to her, still kissing. Ruane worked the belt loose from Anna's robe and caressed her soft skin.

Still kissing, Anna straddled Ruane. She kissed her eyes, her ears, her forehead, her neck. Anna moved down and took a hard nipple into her mouth. Her tongue swirled around the nub, gently tugging with her lips as her hands caressed Ruane's breasts.

She kissed her way lower and Ruane spread herself. Anna gently licked the length of Ruane's wetness. She nibbled and chewed on the lips. She moved to Ruane's clit, sucking and licking and biting. Anna worked two fingers into Ruane and heard her groan with pleasure.

Anna moved her mouth and fingers faster. Ruane held Anna's head and ground herself against Anna's mouth. Ruane's breathing was ragged. She twisted her nipples, went rigid and groaned, then relaxed.

"Wow. That was something," Ruane said as she caressed Anna's hair.

"Glad you like," Anna replied as she kissed her way up to Ruane's mouth. "You taste sweet."

She kissed Ruane then lay beside her, both enjoying the connection. After a few minutes, Ruane smiled and said, "Let's get this robe off of you."

***

Parker clicked a control, the orb exploded and reformed as a Mercator-like map. Parker looked at the image on the monitor and gasped.

*****

Thank you for reading. Please take a moment to vote, then stay tuned for next exciting installment of Chase Cooder -- Bush Pilot!, where Parker studies the orb, Chase and Box plan a mission, Ruane steps up, and more!

12