Chase Cooder - Bush Pilot! Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jomar
jomar
515 Followers

"Shit, Ruane. Where'd you learn that?" Anna inquired as they quickly dressed.

"Military. Some additional martial arts training. You should take it up. It's good exercise. Helps keep the weight down and my ass toned. You do like my well-toned ass, don't you?"

Anna smiled. Ruane gave Anna the pistol, picked up the MP5, checked and readied the weapon and instructed, "Follow me. Try to remember what you learned in Box's course."

Through the crack in the door, Ruane peeked down the hall. "We'll try to get Parker if he's on this hall. Otherwise we may need to come back for him."

Ruane eased into the hallway.

***

Chase moved forward, a hunter in the shadows, unseen, unheard. He approached the door to the main building. Through his night vision goggles he spotted the security thumb pad. He pressed the thumb imprint Box had taken against the pad and rolled his thumb over it, glad it wasn't a retinal scanner like he had to deal with on one unpleasant mission. The lock clicked open and he was through the door. He was standing in the upper level east-west hallway. He moved toward the ocean.

Chase silently, carefully crept down the dark, lushly carpeted hallway, his breath slow, deep, and steady. He came to the staircase, opened the door, entered, and quietly closed it.

He silently descended the stairway and came to the lower floor hallway door. Chased pulled the door open a crack and scanned the hall. He eased it further and looked the other way. Seeing nobody, he entered the lower level east-west hallway, again, taking care to close the door without a sound. Turning to his left he started toward the end of the hallway where it connected with the corridor leading to Ruane's room.

Because the north-south corridor was lit Chase had raised his night vision goggles. At the end of the east-west corridor, he eased against the northern wall of the hall and scanned south. Seeing nobody he moved to the south wall and looked north, toward the room he thought held Ruane.

The door handle moved. Chase brought his weapon up in the fire position. A gun barrel emerged first and Chase fought down a wave of fear. Then long legs and red hair stepped out. Relief washed over him. He lowered his weapon and stepped into the hallway.


Ruane snapped the MP5 to her shoulder and fired a burst, the blurred purr muffled still more by the thick carpet. Chase dove, turned, and felt a searing heat high on his left arm. As he fell he aimed and fired.

Chase saw blood splash and watched Pekker go down. He saw Kozar's right shoulder snap back as the man lurched to a door, lift his right hand with his left, press his thumb against the pad and stumble into a room.

"Chase! Are you okay?" Ruane rushed to his side and kneeled. He smiled and they rose together, hugging her tightly against him while nuzzling her hair. He closed his eyes and breathed her in.

Chase ran his hand around to the back of Ruane's neck and up through her hair. He touched his forehead to hers. "Ruane, I...I..."

"It's okay, baby," Ruane said softly. "We'll talk later. Right now let's get out of here. How's your arm?"

Chase sniffed once, and pulled his head back. "I'm okay. The bullet just grazed me. Probably looks worse than it is. Let's go. You and Anna okay?" he asked, looking at Anna.

"We're fine, Chase," Anna reassured him with a warm smile.

They cautiously, but quickly made their way down the hall and checked Pekker. Ruane's shot hit him in the left shoulder and Chase's dart struck him in the neck. Even though he'd be out for a few hours Chase bound him with plastic ties. They approached the door through which Kozar had disappeared.

"Kozar dropped his gun there when he was hit in the shoulder. This is the room Parker's in. Stand aside."

The women moved to the side of the door. Chase thumbed the pad and the lock clicked open. He flung it open and went through low and fast, quickly sweeping his weapon through the sectors as he scanned the room for threats.

Parker was standing near the window looking perplexed. Kozar slouched in the Aeron chair in front of the monitor. He was still bleeding.

Turning to the door, Chase announced, "It's clear."

Ruane and Anna entered. The three approached Tarse, who was holding the orb with a look of fear and confusion on his face.

"You alright, Parker?" Chase asked.

Parker nodded in return.

"What's going on here?"

"He's been sitting there since he burst in and demanded the orb," Parker said.

Chase began to feel a tingling in his left arm. He looked at it and was amazed to see it begin to heal. "It's not helping him, is it?"

Parker shook his head.

"Any idea why?"

"None at all."

Box strolled into the room eating an apple. His eyes gleamed when he saw Anna. She squealed and they met in the middle of the room. Box wrapped his arms around her and swung her off her feet, twirling her in a circle a couple of times before putting her down.

Chase smiled. "I guess you took care of bad guy number two."

"Yeah," Box said, taking a bite of the apple. "I told him if he didn't lie down and go to sleep I'd kill him and rescind his surfing privileges. What's up with Kozar?"

"Rescind..." Chase made a face of approval and nodded, "You been saving that word for a special occasion? Kozar got shot and the orb's not healing him." Looking at Box, Chase nodded.

Box approached the table, took the orb from a stunned Kozar and winked at Parker. He put the orb and all the papers Dill had been working on in a black nylon duffle bag he pulled from a thigh pocket.

"I think I'll check around just to make sure we got all the bad guys accounted for," Box suggested as he and Anna sauntered out of the room hand in hand.

"You'll never get away with it," Kozar threatened.

"Away with what? You stole the orb. There was never anything here to begin with," Chase said, looking first at Parker, and then the computer.

Parker's eyebrows shot up and his mouth responded in an "O" of understanding. He rolled Tarse aside, pulled over another chair and sat down in front of the monitor. He took a few minutes to send an encrypted email to his university office, delete orb related files, and then shred those files beyond recovery.

"Guess it's time to call the police," Chase said, and squeezed Ruane's hand.

***

Ruane was on her stomach. Naked. She had already come twice and Chase was in no mood to slow down. He spread her cheeks, leaned down and teased her crinkled hole with his tongue.

"Oh, God, baby. Yes." Ruane tilted her hips slightly, begging for his touch.

Chase toyed with her ass and Ruane moaned. While rubbing her clit he hardened his tongue and penetrated her ass, fucking it as deeply as he could.

Rising to his knees he stretched and retrieved some lubrication from a bedside table. He put some on her hole and gently worked in one finger.

"I'm going to fuck your ass, Ruane. Is that what you want me to do?"

She squirmed against his finger.

"Tell me, baby."

Chase slid in a second finger and Ruane moaned.

"You haven't said anything so I guess you don't want an ass fucking," he said and withdrew his fingers.

"No! I want it. I want you in my ass," she quickly replied.

"What?"

"Please fuck my tight little ass, Chase. Fuck it good and hard," she said with a smile and wiggled her bottom at him.

"Why, I'd be delighted to." He grabbed her hips and yanked her to her knees, drawing a squeal from her.

Chase put his cock at her rear and pressed slightly.

"Come on, you tease. Let's see what that cock can do."

"Oh, a challenge, huh?"

"Quit talking already and start fucking." She pressed back at him, trying to draw him inside.

He pulled back slightly and said, "But I thought you liked to talk. You're really sending me mix signals here, you know."

"Chase! I'll cut you off for a month if you don't start fucking my ass right now. So shut up and...Ohhh!" she exclaimed as he rammed deep into her ass.

He slowly withdrew and slammed home again.

"God, yes," Ruane gasped.

Chase slowly picked up speed and fucked her ass as hard as he could. He loved watching her red hair snapping back and forth and his cock driving in and out of her tiny hole.

Ruane dropped to her elbows and laid her forehead on the bed. She loved the fullness followed by the sucking emptiness followed by the charging fullness. She felt her breasts swaying and tugging with the rocking. Before her fingers could reach her clit, Chase flipped her over on her back and continued fucking her ass. She brushed her hair out of her eyes and looked up to see him smiling as he fucked her hard. With gleaming eyes she reached down to rub her clit with one hand, her other reaching up and pinching his nipples. She put her hand behind his neck, drawing him down for a kiss. She moaned into his mouth when she came.

"Uh. Now. Cum in me," Ruane breathed into his ear.

Chase grunted and slammed into her a few more times before relaxing on top of her. Ruane wrapped her arms and legs tightly around him and squeezed.

"God, I love you in me back there. Finally!" she laughed. "Mmm, bye bye," she said as Chase softened and slipped out of her. He lay beside her and nestled his face in her hair.

"Ruane, I've been wanting to talk to you, but I'm not too good with this kind of thing. I'm not sure how to say it, but when you were kidnapped and I thought I might lose you I was so scared. It was like this door to my heart wanted to stay open, but the door wanted to close too. To shut out the fear and hurt. I didn't think I could take losing someone again. Losing you."

Ruane turned onto her side, facing Chase, brushed his hair back and lay her hand on his cheek. She looked into his eyes as he talked.

"I never felt like that before. I was terrified in a way I've never been before. I mean, I've never felt that even in combat. Anyway, when I saw you in the hall at Kozar's, it was so clear and I didn't know how I could have been so stupid not to admit it before."

A tear formed in the corner of Ruane's eye, swelling until its weight carried it down her cheek.

"I love you, Ruane. I feel completely free at last and I love you. I love you with all my heart." Chase caressed her and kissed her tenderly.

"I love you too, Chase. With all my heart." Ruane felt weightless, small and immense, elated.

Later, after they snuggled and talked more, Chase got up, cleaned himself, and then went to the kitchen and made coffee. Ruane hugged herself with joy while he was gone. Chase returned to the bedroom with two cups of coffee and the newspaper.

They sat in bed sipping coffee, legs intertwined, reading the paper and smiling at each other.

Ruane spotted an article. "Oh, no. This says that Parker Dill was killed in a car wreck. A drunk driver hit him head on."

"I'm really sorry to hear that. He turned out to be a decent guy. His secretary said that after the kidnapping he became more thoughtful and genuinely caring of others. She actually asked me what I'd done with the real Parker Dill."

"When was that?"

"A few weeks ago. The last time I talked to him he said he was making some headway on the orb's symbols, but wasn't sure he was right. He said the symbols suggested it may work for pure hearts and good, and deactivate for evil and greed, or something like that. Can't possibly imagine how it could do that. Or heal people for that matter."

"What'll happen to the orb?"

"I guess some other academic will pick up the translation and scientists will discover it's secrets before giving it to the world."

"Heard from Box lately?"

"Yeah, he and Anna are roaming around Alaska and playing house."

"Playing house?"

"Yep."

"Hmm. Know what I want to play?"

"Nope."

"Honeymoon!" Ruane exclaimed and dove under the covers.

***

"Okay, Mrs. Dill, this is the last of it. I got everything out of Dr. Dill's office. Even out of the safe – nothing there but a few papers and some trinket, I guess. Looked like a small bowling ball with a lot of scribbles on it. Anyway, it's all in these boxes. I put them in the back corner of the attic like you asked."

"Thank you, Mitchell. You've been a great help."

"Sure, Ma'am. Anything else? Are you okay?" he asked, noticing her wince.

"My back is acting up again. I'm just going to lay down a bit. Thanks again."

"Bye, Ma'am."

"Goodbye. I'll talk to you later, Mitchell," Sally Dill said.

She closed the door and walked gingerly to the bedroom in the back corner of the single story home.

*****

Thank you for taking the time to read my story. Please take a moment to vote and comment. I hope you have enjoyed the Adventures of Chase Cooder – Bush Pilot! Let me know if you'd like to see further adventures!

jomar
jomar
515 Followers
12