Chase Goes to College Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was surprised when Mike gently pushed on the back of her head, trying to encourage her to take in more of him. When he pressed against the back of her throat, her gag reflex went into high alert. Quickly withdrawing the invader, she cautioned against further pushing. "Nuh-uh. I'm driving." she said emphatically. "You'll get your turn." she promised without explanation.

Returning to the task at hand, she took the living lollipop and continued her exploration. Vaguely aware that they would be near her apartment soon, she got more aggressive in her manipulations. Simulating sex with her hand around his shaft, she stroked the length smoothly up and down. Mike moaned with pleasure, struggling to stay focused on the road.

Nearing her apartment, he hurriedly found a parking spot not particularly well lit, hoping that whatever spell had taken hold of his girlfriend hadn't worn off. Now that he could relax, he spread out his legs to ease her access to whatever she wanted to touch, fondle, caress, or even gently nip. He moaned with pleasure, his hot breath adding to the heat in the truck's cab.

She was aware that they had stopped, likely in front of her apartment. Wanting to get him inside, she rushed to complete the job. Where she had been slow and tentative, she was now fast and certain, the timidity she may have had earlier now brushed aside.

Mike was panting like a distance racer, his thighs quaking like muscle spasms. "Oh, God! Heather!" he exclaimed between pants. He felt the heat rising in his cock and knew an eruption was imminent. Thinking he should warn her of the barrage she was about to get, he could only grunt an unintelligible warning, "Un, cumming, un, un, cumming!"

Not recognizing the warning for what was coming, she was surprised when the first blast of hot, white spunk shot into her mouth. The shock of the unexpected and the sticky mass in her mouth caused her to choke, but she didn't immediately pull the fire hose of cum from her mouth.

He grunted with the exertion of expelling his essence into her body, the strong pulses forcing his seed into her demanding energy and involuntary effort. Unintentionally, he forced her head to remain over the fountain of heavy cream while the biological pumps in his groin worked seemingly to empty his being of life force.

Heather fought panic as her mouth filled to overflowing and his hand held her in place. She was unable to stop the stream into her mouth, but quickly the volume died, and Mike seemed to collapse.

Pushing herself upright indignantly, Mike's cream leaking from her lips down her chin, the fire in her eyes calmed at the look of utter bliss on her lover's face. She was prepared to rip his head off for being such a jerk, but she saw no malice there, just a hunger that had been slaked.

Impishly, she hopped into his lap, straddling his now unmoving thighs and deflating firehose. Kissing him intensely on his slack lips, her tongue rushed in to find his, carrying some of his discharge back to the sender.

The man lost in bliss eventually came back to reality to find the woman who had given him his first blow job to be exploring his slack jaw like she hoped to find treasure there before he came to himself. Returning the soul kiss, he was surprised at her aggressiveness. She had always been responsive during their make out sessions, but she had never been the aggressor.

Besides her aggressiveness, something else was different, something wrong. As he recovered more from his journey to Valhalla, he became more aware of his surroundings, eventually fully cognizant that they were making out in his pickup near her apartment. She was at straddling his lap where his slimy independent actor was pressing firmly with a throbbing need against the crotch of her jeans. She seemed to be pushing something into his mouth, like sharing a piece of gum, but this didn't taste like gum.

Then he remembered what she had been doing to him, what had launched him on the journey he was just now returning from. Then the realization that she wasn't sharing her gum with him struck him like a physical blow. She was pushing his spunk into his mouth!

"Heather!" he bellowed, "That's gross!" he exclaimed incredulously. "How can you do that?" he demanded with disbelief.

"Do what?" she shot back. "You had no problem making me eat you and your cum. What's wrong with a little taste of yourself?" she demanded hotly.

Mike couldn't believe her reaction. He knew she could be demanding, but she had always deferred to him, letting him lead their make out sessions and that time they had actual sex. "Geez, Heather. Girls are supposed to, you know, do that. Not guys, unless you're gay or something." he offered lamely.

"Just shut up, Mike. You're not helping yourself with lame excuses." she demanded. "Now get your ass out of this dirty old truck and upstairs. You've got work to do before you can leave."

She awkwardly opened the door to the pickup and slid off his lap and stood expectantly. When he tried to stuff himself back into his pants, she let him know in no uncertain terms she wasn't going to wait for that and he should get moving. She relented that he could cover himself while they walked inside with his jacket but spoke so sternly it was more of a demand than a suggestion.

Once inside the apartment, the normally friendly greetings were rather terse; she was on a mission. Grabbing the jacket from his startled grip, she threw it carelessly on the couch by her roommates and quipped, "You won't be needing that for a while."

Grabbing him by the wrist, she pulled his lumbering mass toward her bedroom. The girls giggling at Mike's nakedness, whispered among themselves about what was to come, or 'cum' as one observed.

After she pulled him into the darkened bedroom, she hurriedly closed the door and pushed him toward the bed. "Get on your back." she stated simply, as if no further instructions were necessary.

She quickly peeled of the skin-tight jeans and damp panties. He was just standing there by the bed, seemingly in shock or some kind of paralysis. Standing on tiptoes, she put her lips to his ear. "I said, 'lay on your back.'" Then she shoved him backward toward the bed. He fell like a giant tree in the forest, landing heavily on the cheap mattress.

"What's gotten into you?" demanded Mike, propping himself on his elbows. "You've been acting funny all night."

'Wouldn't you like to know.' she muttered under her breath. "I'm just a little impatient tonight, that's all." she offered, then sweetly, "Lie back, it's my turn now."

Still not satisfied with her non-answer, he didn't recline until she came to the bed and climbed on his chest. Assuming that she going to start kissing him, he was surprised when she pushed his shoulders to the bed. Looking at his expectant face, she commented, "I thought you wouldn't kiss me with your sperm in my mouth." she softly chided. "Anyway, your mouth is going to be busy." she said cryptically, and she shook his jaw like one would a favorite pet.

Spinning around on his chest, she started scooting her pantless backside toward his agape jaw. "Whoa, whoa, whoa! Heather, what're you doin'?" he asked with a certain amount of panic in his voice.

"Like I said, stud. Your turn. You've got work to do and you're not leaving until I get what I want." she stated matter-of-factly, not waiting for his permission or even acknowledgement. She continued scooting back until his face was right below her dripping pussy. Her friends had told her that he probably wouldn't do it or if he did he would do it half-heartedly, but she was determined that he was going to do it, one way or another.

When he hesitated, she took a more encouraging approach. Grabbing his erection like she had in the pickup she bartered, "Look, you start licking and I will too." letting it sink in for a while, she added, "Or you can just lay there all night. My roommates and I will find a way to entertain ourselves." as she wiggled his captive for emphasis. "I'm sure they'll want to play with this." she teased.

Letting a heavy sigh through his lips, he tentatively poked out his tongue toward the pink flesh threatening to smother him. Not knowing what to expect but fearing the worst, he shakily made contact with the proffered flesh, her musky aroma filling his nostrils. Cooing her approval, he started exploring the fleshy flower opened above his mouth.

Eager for more stimulation, she lowered herself onto the tip of his nose, the contact causing a small jolt to pass from him to her. He was unsure about this but extended his taster again. This time, he found the soft curls protecting her pleasure pearl.

She drew in a short breath and released it slowly. She had touched herself while bathing many times since puberty, but this was different. While she knew exactly what to touch and how much to push, this gentle exploration was both exhilarating and teasing. She wanted more.

Mike was clearly lost. While he did have a basic understanding of the female anatomy, he was a complete novice in how to bring pleasure to one. All his upbringing told him that he shouldn't be doing this, but the excitement was too strong to let this moment pass. In a way, this seemed better than just taking pleasure from her. This was more sharing and giving than getting a blow job in his pickup. He hoped that she would do that again, many, many more times, and he acknowledged that this was probably a reasonable trade off.

Heather was lost in a sea of sensation, the man under her providing new simulation to familiar territory. She was impatient to see where this would go, so she took a more active role in the process. Almost instinctually, her hips began to rock back and forth. The motion causing the friction between his nose and her labia to send waves of bliss radiating outward. She was vaguely aware of his tongue blindly blundering about, but the delight she was experiencing negated any irritation she would have otherwise had. She resolved herself to teach him how to lick pussy - later, definitely later.

He was struggling to find a good method to breathe as she was grinding herself aggressively on his face. He found he could take short breaths by turning his head to one side or the other, like he was swimming. She seemed to like the motion as well, cooing and moaning as he moved underneath her.

Feeling the individual waves of joy start to build into a single tsunami threading to crest and wash her out to sea, she pushed herself upright, leaving his pulsing arousal indicator unattended. This had the effect of repositioning his nose at her rear exit and his tongue in her hot valley.

He didn't know what was happening but was definitely aware that something was changing. He tried something he hoped would give her what she needed, as he thrust his tongue into the unexplored depths of her cavern. He imagined it was his cock, ramming her like he had before. This imagery helped him focus on giving her pleasure even though she had stopped his pleasuring a while ago.

Sensing she was near the crest, she redoubled her efforts. She was actively riding the short penis of his nose in her anus and the wet probe of his tongue in her vagina. The stimulation of both drove her screaming over the top and falling into the void below.

Collapsing on his chest, her own chest heaved from the exertion of the race to the summit. Unconsciously, both of her overstimulated ports spasmed as the rolling waves of orgasm passed palpably through her wracked body again and again.

The man trapped under her quivering body was startled by the event of her climax, never having seen or experienced a woman orgasming before. Taking the opportunity to catch his breath, he was surprised by a strange taste and odor that while new were not unknown to him.

Gently lifting her limp body of his face and laying her beside him, she made no effort to move herself. She was lost in the bliss of a powerful orgasm, so lost that she hadn't even thought about where she was or what she had been doing. Carefully pushing her legs apart, he found the tight sphincter of her back door with his index finger and wiped some of the slipperiness from it. Letting her legs fall softly together, he brought the fluid to his nose and inhaled cautiously. While the odor was faint, it seemed familiar in a disturbing way. Deciding it wasn't human waste, he tentatively tasted the whiteish viscous fluid. This tasted disturbingly familiar and very recent.

"Heather!" he practically shouted, shaking her limp form, "Heather! Why does your butt taste like sperm?!" he demanded angrily. Quickly repositioning himself such that he could look directly into her eyes, he looked down at her beatific face, clearly in the warm throes of a colossally satisfying orgasm.

Impatiently shaking her roughly from her revelry, he demanded again, "Heather! Tell me why you taste like sperm!"

His angry words finally breaking through the barriers of gratification and contentment, she realized with horror what he was demanding from her. Sitting up on the bed with her mind racing to find a reasonable explanation why someone's sperm would be leaking from her ass, she couldn't think of anything, anything at all that would not hurt him and make her out to be some disgusting slut. "I'm sorry." she whispered, "I, I, don't know what happened." she continued haltingly.

"What'da mean, 'you don't know what happened'? How could you not know how some guy's cock ended up your ass?" he demanded angrily, the veins in his neck bulging.

She was now afraid. She had never seen him like this before. Sure, he could get upset, but this was like he wanted to break her in half or something. Summoning her courage, driven by a need for self-preservation, she said more resolutely than she actually felt, "I think you should leave, now! You need to cool off before we can talk about this."

Mike growled angrily but stormed off anyway. He stomped out the bedroom door and slammed it behind him, fumed past the confused roommates, wordlessly daring then to say a word, then threw the apartment door open and slammed it behind him. Shortly afterward, the sound of his old pickup as it roared to life and sped away filled the quiet night.

Quietly the group of young women crept into Heather's room, finding her curled into a ball, softly crying. Gently offering words of encouragement and support, the group was able to eventually coax the dejected young woman into settling down and going to sleep.

------

"What are you thinking about?" he heard from his right. He turned to see Heather looking at his zipper with a smirk on her face. They were co-managers at a restaurant near Chase's apartment. There had been some harmless flirting and a round or two of grab-ass, but nothing serious. He was always able to get a handful of her cheerleader ass, but his ass was so tight she could never grab enough to squeeze.

"Wouldn't you like to find out." he replied sarcastically and turned away, so she wouldn't see his embarrassment.

"Actually, I would." she replied softly after she was certain he couldn't hear her. She enjoyed the witty banter and flirting but she knew that Chase was too straight a shooter to break the company policy that prohibited dating among managers. Besides, she had a boyfriend (or did she - she hadn't heard from Mike since he stormed out of her apartment.) and Chase knew she did. It made her jealous that he wasn't as studly as Chase or that he didn't make her as hot as Chase did.

She drew a deep breath, plastered on her "customer service smile", smoothed her clothing, checked a mirror, and headed out into the lobby. She would make her rounds, get away from Chase, and she hoped the need down there would just stop.

After checking the lobby and the bathrooms, she headed back toward the manager's office she shared with Chase. "Can I talk to you for a minute?" he asked. Without waiting for an answer, he grabbed her wrist and pulled her toward the refrigerator. "Bring the clipboard, we need to verify the order for tomorrow." he said a little too loudly, so the other employees would hear. It was customary to verify the order the night before which they hadn't done yet, so she was confused when he dropped her hand and led her to the cool room, holding the door open for her then pulling it closed again behind them once they were inside. She folded her arms under her breasts, giving them a gentle lift. She looked at Chase expectantly.

Chase didn't start talking right away. "It's cold in here, Chase. You didn't bring the coats." she said accusingly.

"Sorry." he replied quickly. "I just wanted to ask you, uhm, something." he started then paused. She looked hopefully into his eyes hoping against hope that the reason he brought her in here was so he could ask her what she had been fantasizing about since the very first day they started working together. "Uhm, if two people like each other, but uhm, aren't supposed to, uhm, like each other, but they do, uhm, should they..." he paused again searching for the words.

"Be together?" she finished for him.

"That wasn't what I was going to say, but okay." he replied.

Her mind raced with possibilities. Was he asking what she hoped he was? Not wanting to appear too eager, she offered tentatively, "Does she feel the same way you do?" she asked searchingly.

"I think so. I mean, I hope she does." he replied thoughtfully.

"Have you asked her?" she coached.

"No. I guess I should, huh?" he said out loud, not really talking to her but himself. "Heather, do you, uhm..." he started haltingly. She reached for his face and pulled his lips to hers.

"God! You have no idea how long I've waited for you to ask me this!" she whispered quickly before pushing her lips against his hungrily. She wrapped her fingers around the back of his head, weaving them in his luxurious thick sandy brown hair.

Chase tumbled forward, surprised by her sudden and unexpected action. As he fell forward, he reached up instinctively to catch himself and placed him hand roughly on her breast and pushed her up against the wall of the fridge. "Oh, God!" she moaned into his mouth, then shoved her tongue into his slack mouth. Quickly she pulled his hand off her breast and shoved it under her blouse. "Pinch my nipples!" she instructed and went back to plundering his mouth, moaning her pleasure. She removed one hand from his broad shoulder and pressed it between their bodies, quickly finding the growth between them. "Is that for me?" she cooed approvingly.

Heather dropped to her knees on the cold floor, the object of her desires now at eye level. "I know we can't do it right now, but I have to see it." she offered rapidly. Her nimble fingers brought the zipper down in one fluid motion. Soon she was fishing the hardening flesh from his boxers.

"Heather, we can't." he protested weakly. She pulled the throbbing animal free from its lair. Eyeing her prize like a starving man would a steak dinner, she ignored his feeble protests and took his manhood into her mouth without preamble. "Oh, please, Heather." he uttered like a prayer. "We can't do this." he protested, but then started shoving more of himself down her throat. She took it in, sliding her hand on the shaft slickened by her saliva. She used her other hand for balance, firmly grasping his butt cheek. Chase moaned, his knees weakening.

Heather thrilled in the power she had over him. He was begging her to stop, now he begged her to finish. "It's coming." he warned.

"Now!!" she mumbled as the hot flesh in her mouth swelled and she felt his orgasmic discharge fill her mouth and cascade down her throat. She drank the hot fluid down, too far in the back of her mouth to have any real flavor. After the torrent ebbed and finally stopped, she sucked the softening beast clean and let it fall from her mouth.