Chase Goes to College Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She stood quickly, straightening her clothes. "I know, I know!" she said urgently. "We can't do this, but I needed that." she amended, "But this," she gestured with her hand, "never happened. I have a boyfriend and we work together!" she exclaimed, then pulled him back down to her for another kiss, her tongue spearing between his lips rapidly. "You are, however, going to return the favor." she winked at him, and gently squeezed his softened appendage. "You better put your tool away and get that order verified before someone comes in here!" Chase fumbled with his pants as Heather threw the door wide open and walked out like the Queen of England, her head held high and the broad grin on her face wasn't a "customer service smile."

Chase shook head, like he was trying to clear it. "What the..." he muttered, "what the hell was that?!" He busied himself verifying the order, focusing on the routine task at hand. He had enjoyed the flirting and grabbing her ass after she tried to grab his, but never thought it would go anywhere - now this. Now he 'owed' Heather a moustache ride - and it didn't do anything to get rid of his hard-on. It softened after he discharged down Heather's throat but thinking about it again brought it right back - and now it was aching. He finished the order and thought about going to the bathroom to get some relief.

When he got back to the small manager's office, Heather was already there in one of the office chairs, humming to herself. A look of contentment plastered on her face. As Chase walked in, she called out, "Hey, lover-boy! How's it hanging?" in a sing-song voice, a little too loudly.

Chase quickly pulled the door closed behind him. "Shh!" he hissed, "Are you trying to get us fired?"

"Relax." she chided, "Everyone here knows you're a ladies' man. They won't think anything of it."

"They will if you start making a big deal about it." he countered.

"So..." she drawled, "I've been thinking." she paused.

Chase's mind raced, "Here it comes. I'm going to pay for this - and I didn't even ask for it." he thought.

"That favor you owe me. How about you come by my apartment after work tonight, hmm?" she spun the chair toward him, her hand still gently stroking her clit through her pants. A dark spot was growing in her crotch. Her eyes locked onto his bulge. She licked her lips slowly like a thirsty woman kept from a well.

"Won't Mike be there?" Chase countered. "Maybe," she paused, "maybe not. It's a risk you'll have to take."

Alarm bells sounded in Chase's head. This was spiraling out of control. Was she suggesting they have a threesome. Was it a trick?

"I don't know." he stammered, looking down. "I've got to go right to bed so I can get up for school tomorrow." he finished, hoping to get out of it.

"Ok," she said quickly, "Friday night then. You won't have school the next day and you can stay all night - I'll make sure of it."

"I don't know, Heather." he began, "What if somebody finds out? We could both lose our jobs." He searched her eyes pleadingly.

Heather's face turned like the sea. It went from pleasant bliss to red anger. "Listen, buddy!" she retorted hostilely, "You can't just use me like that. I'm not just some cock sucking whore you can have your way with. If anybody is going to lose their job it will be you when I tell them that you made me go in the fridge and you made me put your cock in my mouth. I'll tell them I didn't want to, but you threatened me." her eyes shown with fire. Right then, she was angry enough to do that, she told herself.

"Ok, ok." he said reassuringly, "I'll be there."

"You better be!" she snapped, but her anger was already subsiding. "Now, come stand in front of me. I want you to squeeze my titties." she commanded.

"Heather," he began weakly.

She cut him off, "Don't Heather me. You owe me. I own your ass. Now do what I tell you, or..." she let her voice trail off. Chase moved to comply with resignation then he hesitated.

"You know," he began reproachfully, "there's a window in the door. Anybody can look in here and see what we're doing."

"So, you better be discreet." she replied with an edge to her voice. "Now get started!" she demanded.

Chase brought his hand up and cupped her right breast over her clothes. Gently he squeezed the apple-sized flesh. "That's better." she cooed, "Ok, now touch the flesh." she encouraged.

When Chase didn't immediately respond she directed him, "Unbutton the blouse, put your hand inside."

"Heather, if somebody comes in here with your blouse undone..." he paused, "well, it just isn't going to look good."

"Then you better get busy." she said forcefully.

Chase stared at the breast his hand still cupped over her blouse. "No, Heather. I'm not going to do that. Either you wait for me in my car tonight after work, or you wait until Friday night." Chase replied with resolve. Heather's blood began to boil. Chase quickly backed away and opened the door. "Careful, the 'kids' are listening." he cautioned in a sing-song voice. Their private joke was that they referred to the staff sometimes as 'kids' because they felt like babysitters so often. "Why can't people just show up and do their jobs?" they would ask each other rhetorically after another phone in with some lame excuse why they couldn't work.

Heather's shift ended shortly after their 'encounter.' Chase was relieved when she left. They hadn't talked after he left her fuming in the office. She didn't leave the office until her shift was over, then stormed out to her car and sped away without a word to anyone. "Well," he thought to himself, "that could have gone better."

------

Chase busied himself closing the restaurant for the evening. He had coached the staff enough that they needed little direction. It was late and they all wanted to get home. Chase tried not to think about Heather, but she kept clawing her way back into his thoughts. "Is she psycho or what?" he thought to himself. Maybe it was better to quit than work with someone who was that controlling and angry. He had never seen her like that before so maybe it was just a one-time thing he reasoned. He'd rather not have to go find another job right now. This was working out well with his class schedule plus it was near home.

Finally, the restaurant was clean and prepped for opening. They followed all the procedures and left in pairs, making sure that the previous pair left the parking lot before the next pair left the building. Chase and his best grill man were the last two out. "Thanks, Marcus." Chase said appreciatively, "Nice work tonight. You always make it happen - no matter what."

Marcus smiled at the compliment. "Thanks! See you tomorrow." They walked to their separate cars.

Chase scanned the parking lot for potential attackers or thieves. He noticed Heather's car parked in the mall parking lot well away from the restaurant. He could see a silhouette in the driver's seat. He got in his car, started the engine, and pulled to the curb. That was Marcus's cue that he could leave. Soon Marcus's tail lights were disappearing down the deserted street. Chase turned back around and drove into the mall parking lot, pulling alongside Heather's car - driver's side window to driver's side window. They cranked down their windows simultaneously.

They looked at each other in the yellow light of the parking lot lamps. Chase looked at Heather expectantly, she came to see him - she must have something to say, he reasoned. "Look, Chase," she began, "I'm sorry. I'm not going to get you fired. I was just so fucking-"

"Horny?" he finished.

"Yah." she replied, then they both chuckled. She held out her hand to him. "Can I still take you up on your offer?" she asked hopefully, her voice soft and pleading - not hard and demanding like in the manager's office.

Chase laughed softly, "Mike's not waiting for you at home, is he."

"No." she replied simply.

"What happened?" Chase asked gently, not wanting to cause any pain. Tears started silently running down her face. A suppressed sob escaped.

"Look," Chase began, "why don't you lock up your car and come sit with me for a minute." She nodded and rolled up the window. She locked her car and went around the passenger side of Chase's car. Chase opened the door for her and she slid inside.

"Put your seatbelt on." he reminded her. She sniffed and put the restraint in place. Chase pulled the car from the parking lot. Tears still leaked slowly, and she sniffed them back. "Where are we going?" she asked meekly. Chase turned down a gravel road and quietly drove toward a dark farmhouse on the edge of town.

"I watch this place from time to time when the owners are out of town." he offered.

"Are they out of town now?" she asked with curiosity.

"No, they're home. But they won't mind me parking down by the river for a while." he finished. Chase parked the car away from the farmhouse and shutoff the engine. He cranked down his window and let the warm late summer air in. The smells of wildflowers and hay filled the car.

Chase turned and faced Heather. Moonlight streamed into the car, but his eyes hadn't adjusted enough yet to clearly read her face. "Do you feel like telling me about it?" he probed gently.

"We had a fight and he's gone!" she burst out, the tears now flowing freely, sobs shaking her shoulder. She held her hands to her face in despair. Chase placed his hand gently on her shoulder. When she didn't resist, he pulled her gently into his arms. They leaned toward each other over the console between the seats. She buried her face in his shoulder, his powerful arms around hers.

"It's okay, it's okay." he intoned softly with a soothing sound in his voice. He reached up and stroked her hair.

"No, it's not okay." she retorted, "He's mad at me and he's not coming back." she sobbed.

"Here," he replied gently, "let me get you a tissue." They parted, and she accepted a tissue and started drying her eyes and blowing her nose.

"Let me show you something." he offered, "Get out of the car slowly and don't slam the door." She looked puzzled as Chase slipped silently out his door and pushed it closed. He opened her door and gently helped her out. She followed him to the river, wondering what he could possibly want to show her. As they got to the river's edge, he held out his hand to her.

"The rocks are slippery." he whispered. Her first tentative steps were faulting; she couldn't see where her feet were. Chase pulled her close. She no longer cared about what Chase wanted to show her. She enjoyed his powerful arm around her waist holding her tightly to him.

Chase picked his way carefully to the water's edge. There was a flat rock jutting out from the sand and river rocks. Chase slipped off his shoes and left them on a dry rock. He helped Heather remove hers. She balanced herself on one foot by putting her weight on his shoulders. Chase noticed the bare legs in front of him with appreciation as he slipped off her sandals.

Heather "lost her balance" when Chase's face was level with her mound and pulled his face into her aching area. Chase was surprised to find his nose buried in the crotch of her shorts and inhaled her musky aroma. Slowly he backed away and stood. Rather than roll up his pant legs, Chase slipped the work slacks off and folded them neatly and placed them on his shoes.

"Almost there." he whispered and reached for her hand again. She fell into him and he pulled her to his side again. They carefully made their way a short distance to the water. The water washed over their feet. "Oh, that's nice!" she exclaimed in hushed tones.

Chase sat down on the rock with his feet in the water and motioned for her to sit beside him. When she was seated beside him, he leaned toward her ear. "I like to come here at night after work. It gives me a chance to wind down before I go home." he whispered.

"I bet you come down here to get laid." she thought to herself.

"Why are we whispering?" she asked, "Nobody can hear us over the river." she offered.

He leaned back over, his mouth almost touching her ear. As he spoke, his warm breath tickled and aroused her. "So we don't scare the bats." he answered simply.

"Bats?!" she exclaimed with fear in her voice, "Did you say bats?"

"Hold on." he hissed, putting his arms around her to prevent her from getting up. "They won't hurt you. Just watch as they swoop down and pick up mosquitos from the water's surface."

She fought the urge to flee and took comfort in Chase's arms around her. Chase pointed as a bat dove, skimmed the surface and peeled away. A bright smile lit up his face.

Feeling her relax in his arms, Chase started to release her. Heather quickly threw her arms around his neck, "Don't let go." she pleaded softly into his ear then kissed it. Chase squeezed her and didn't let go. She pulled tighter and put her head on his shoulder. A sigh of contentment escaped her lips.

Soon she was nuzzling his neck and nibbling his ear. Her breath was hot and increasing in pace. She reached down to see if she was having the same effect on him. Her hand found the beast stirring in his boxers.

"Mm." she cooed into his ear, "I feel something I like." as she took another nibble. She lifted her hand from his crotch, pushed it into his shirt, squeezing the firm muscles of his broad chest.

"So," Chase drawled, "I guess we're done talking." he quipped.

He pulled her into lap, her butt between his thighs, her legs together over his thigh. She smiled and quickly unbuttoned his shirt, peeling it off him and casting it aside. She ran her hands all over his chest and shoulders, soaking in the pleasure of touching his manly flesh.

Chase grabbed the bottom hem of her frilly blouse and gently pulled up. She lifted her arms and the smooth material slid quietly over her skin. Her pert breasts burst free, her nipples erect. Chase carefully laid the garment on top of his clothes.

"Touch me!" she pleaded, thrusting a tit invitingly at his mouth. "Suck it!" she begged, "twist my nipple." Chase pressed lips to the soft tit-flesh, his tongue circling the areola, he carefully avoided contact with the sensitive erect nipple. Impatient, she grabbed his hand and closed it around the other breast. Chase cupped the breast but didn't actively massage it - yet. Heather pulled his head tighter to her breast and growled, "Stop teasing me! You know what I want! Bite it! Now!" she hissed. Chase chuckled. Now the she was demanding again.

"I'm getting a cramp in my ass." he explained without laughing, "I need to stand up for a minute." He waited for her to make a move to get up, but she just sat between his legs trembling. "It's ok." he said reassuringly, "You'll still get your favor returned." She reluctantly stood and waited for him.

He gathered up their clothes and lead her back to the car. He opened the passenger door, she was just about to get in when he tossed all their clothes on the front seat. He led her to the front of the car and gently lifted her on to the hood.

The night air was still warm, but she held her arms over her breasts. He pulled her hips toward him. When her crotch met his, she let out a gasp. He quickly unzipped her shorts, then lifted her legs on either side of him. He peeled the tight shorts and damp panties off her and cast them on the roof of the car.

Chase ran his hands down her legs, enjoying the sensuous curves and warm skin. Gently, he parted her knees and brought his face close to her thigh, exhaling hot breath but not touching the quivering flesh. His slid his moustache close to her center and caressed her thighs, waiting for her response. He didn't have to wait. She pushed her fingers through his hair and thrust his face into her wet heat.

He smiled to himself but didn't give her the quick thrust she wanted. He deliberately and slowly kissed his way around the throbbing hole. Her juices leaked out and began to collect on the hood. "Please!" she whimpered, "Please, give it to me!" she pleaded.

She sat up suddenly and pulled face close to hers. "Lick it!" she demanded, her voice almost shouting, "Lick it NOW!" Reclining again, she never let go of his hair, now pulling him hard into herself. Chase let his tongue loose, stroking the engorged labia, up one side then down the other. Heather released one hand from his hair only to snake it in between them. She spread her labia and demanded again, "Put it in me, NOW!"

Chase slid a finger inside the wetness. Heather moaned her pleasure as his finger plunged deeper and deeper. As he felt her walls expand, he slid in a second digit. She groaned loudly, "Harder!" she commanded, "Make me cum!"

Chase rotated his fingers, so he was stroking the front wall of her cave, hoping to find the hidden treasure he'd heard about. "Oh God, yes!" she shouted. "Right there! Don't stop!" Chase increased the pace, knowing she was about to blow. "YES!" she screamed as her body shook. Involuntarily she squeezed Chase's head between her thighs, his fingers still reciprocating like a machine. Her orgasm shook her violently.

Panting, she pushed his head away from between her legs. "You have to stop," she panted, "You're going to make me sore." Chase smiled as she lay panting on the car's hood.

"How's that for returning a favor?" he quipped.

She picked her head up off the warm metal, "Not bad." she teased, "We'll have to see if you can do it again."

Chase was about to retort, when she softly asked if he would help her down. Chase lifted her into his arms and carried her to the rear door. "Open it up, so we can climb in and get dressed." he requested. Awkwardly, she reached down and tugged the door open, nearly falling from Chase's grasp. He moved the door open with his elbow and brought her to the edge of the seat, slipped on the grass, and fell face first across her bare legs.

He laughingly apologized and as he pushed himself up off the seat, Heather's hands found his face and guided his lips to hers for a tender kiss. Chase was surprised both by her kissing him and how gentle she was being. She had always played rough, punching him in the arm, grabbing his ass, and bossing him around. He returned the kiss and felt a physical reaction to it. Heather moaned in his mouth and increased the pressure and urgency, her tongue invading his mouth searching out his tongue.

Chase repositioned himself, so he could give more attention to her lips and probing tongue. "Climb in and close the door." she breathed into his ear. She made room for him on the seat. Once he was seated comfortably, she pulled his boxers down. "You really don't need these right now." as she bit his ear, then pulled the boxers free and flung them carelessly toward the windshield. Immediately her mouth found his again, the dance in his mouth begun anew. "You're a great kisser!" she proclaimed, then straddled his lap, her thighs spread over his lap.

Heather's tongue was probing him again as she writhed on his lap. Once the surprise had passed, he placed one hand on a breast, the other on an ass cheek. When he squeezed both, she moaned her pleasure.

Her mouth eased from his to slide down his jaw and up to his ear. Her lips kissed a trail to the earlobe which she started nibbling. "Mm, tasty!" she cooed in his ear. Chase's fingers massaged the tit, eventually founding the areola. She moaned her approval. She slid her hand between them, not stopping her motion on his lap.

"What do we have here?" she asked playfully. "It feels long and hard. I could hurt myself if I'm not careful."

Now it was Chase's turn to grunt his approval. He attacked her breast with his lips, sucking hard. His tongue circled the areola, the motion over the grainy texture caused a feeling like electricity to radiate down to her center. She growled and licked her hand providing lubrication for her activities below the waist.