Chasing a Hare

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kikori
Kikori
116 Followers

A giggle of uncertainty came when she poked at the bulge in my boxers. "That's... not what most animals look like when wanting. And, do you always need so many clothes?"

Her hands pulled back the cloth, letting my seven inches rise straight up. As soon as the thin cloth was off my body, she started carefully tracing her hands across the skin, gripping gently and randomly her hands rubbed randomly up and down. "Usually, most clothes are for being decent in public, but that's just other peo—ah, ah..." As I spoke, her nose started smelling the desire within the dick in her hands until her tongue curiously rubbed up and down it. The moment my breath let out a gasp of pleasure and desire, her tail wagged in delight at knowing what was nice and she started lapping at the skin, rubbing her tongue passionately about as her hands continued to fondle wherever her tongue didn't touch.

Between gentle kisses and the soft tongue, the feelings of heat and tingles were taking over too quickly for me to know what to do. Both to my delight and painful desire, she separated herself from my prick to raise up, kissing at my lips softly as her hand stroked up and down where her tongue left off. Our tongues were rubbing again, sharing affection and closeness for what seemed like minutes until I gasped again, feeling the rush of warmth that yelled "I'm about to orgasm!"

With that sweet giggle, Lynn lowered herself down, breasts sliding down my chest until they smothered my waist. Her loose shirt allowed her breasts to wrap around my dick, making me utter a loud "Ah!" of unexpected pleasure. Without even double checking, her shirt came off immediately, exposing what were probably D-cup breasts that she held around my dick, rubbing them around randomly in a passionate wiggle. All the while, they were tugged up and down, giving me the feeling of my skin being stretched every possible way at once, building pleasure that didn't know where to go for release. "Where feels best?"

"The head..." As soon as the word was uttered, her lips shot down to my dick's head, suckling on it between circles of her tongue as her breasts flew and rubbed about wildly. I'd gripped and grabbed her blankets so much, I was about at the edges, and close to what felt like the most intense climax ever. Whether it would be or wouldn't, what she was doing was already the best thing I'd ever felt from a g—"Ah, god!"

Lynn's head was bobbing up and down against her breasts, which were being squeezed in to massage at my dick. Her tongue was pressed against the little bunch of nerves under the head and stroking up and down as her suckling mouth rose and fell into her chest, tempting me to writhe in pleasure. It was only when her breasts squeezed in and rubbed up and down against my skin that I could finally throb, shooting hot pleasure against her tongue with every pulse of my dick as she kept going with her chest to coax every bit out. It took a minute in heaven until she finally got every lingering bit of it out, and another of her squeezing and sending the tickly tingles up and down my body by spoiling my dick's head until she realized it was done for now.

"Mmm..." I could see her tongue rubbing around within her mouth until she finally swallowed, still rubbing to taste until another gulp showed she was done. "That was... new. Not a carrot, but definitely... nice." Her tail was still wiggling in joy as she raised up, crawling up my body to tilt against me, kissing me as her weight brought me on my back. She was moaning in the heat and desire, rubbing her hands over my chest as our lips sealed and embraced repeatedly under her control.

"Lynn, what about you? Do you feel pleasure like that?" I looked at her tail, which had stopped wiggling. Even her ears seemed to droop a bit as she nuzzled her head against mine.

"Yes, but nobody's made me squirt like you did... and yours took so much longer than everyone else's, though you're not a rabbit, so... I don't really know. We'll see. She giggled, smiling again and turning around as she wiggled her large, bubble butt at my face, raising up so I saw the entrance to her insides, and the fingers she had stroking against it. It was about half the size of a normal woman's, though the hole was just as large. "Anything like what you've seen?"

"Just a smaller version..." I kissed at it softly until her hand left. "Though, it's probably actually fun sized." Her quiet moan of delight at the contact turned to giggles and desire as she pressed her sweet, dampening hole against my lips for my tongue to penetrate and taste. Very slowly, as her pleasure started to sink in, she lowered against me, very careful to keep herself from smothering me but wanting to seal me against her as deep as possible. Her taste was a new one, almost vanilla against my tongue, driving me to rub my tongue around as long as possible, until soreness started to slow me down.

"Mm, aw... you're not stiff anymore." She poked at my limp dick, only now noticing or commenting on its lack of life. "Are you tired?" I shook my head no against her waist, lips and tongue rubbing her sweet slit as I did. "Then what is it, honey?"

The pet name gave my dick a twitch of life as she raised her waist from my face a bit. "It goes limp for a while after I orgasm unless you keep playing with it the whole time, and my tongue's starting to burn from being tired." Giggling, I felt her fingers start rubbing at my dick, trying to massage it past relaxation and into excitement as her tail playfully started rubbing against my face. I couldn't do anything but laugh until she finally rolled over and started kissing me softly, saving me the effort of rubbing my tongue to hers by feeding hers to me, rubbing my tongue around herself as her fingers wrapped around a slowly hardening dick to rub it up and down again.

She smiled down at it before kissing me sweetly. "Do you want me...?" She turned around, this time kneeling close to the bed's edge as her waist raised up to offer her body to me. "Go ahead. I want to feel it with yours." Her face was facing mine, smiling with hope and as though she were already imagining and feeling me in her. I swallowed in anticipation and got on my knees behind her, holding onto her hips gently with one hand as the other leveled out my cock, pressing slowly into her. God, she was tight, and already about soaked inside. "Ah, ah, it's bigger, and rougher, and... oh, oh!"

I finally got all the way inside her, not hearing a moan of pain and starting to pull back gently, wanting her used to the feeling as I tilted forward to offer, "It's good, too?" Her response was a rough, firm thrust against my waist. Before I knew it, she was jerking herself back and forward to hump against it, in love with the feeling of her insides being filled and rubbed against by the skin and muscle. Holding her hips securely, I started pressing into her just as quick and deep as she would let me and yanking out to thrust back into the heat.

I'd never felt anything so perfect. Her pussy was so small and tight, but stretched just right and was soaked to let me in perfectly, and god knows how being stretched and rubbed against inside was feeling to her. One of her hands reached back to try tugging me by my butt into her, wanting me as deep and rough as possible. I started tugging her back by her hips, already caught up in the wild animalistic lust. "Oh god, And—And—Andr—Aah!"

She bucked back roughly, pushing me onto my butt before turning around and jumping onto me, kissing me ravenously as her hands guided my dick into her awaiting insides. As she rubbed our tongues, love made in our mouths within the embeace, she picked me up by my waist and slid her legs under my butt, wrapping my entire waist with her legs so I stayed sealed inside her. And god, that knowledge only made me want her more. Breaking from the kiss, I started bucking up into her, grunting out between thrusts, "I, love, you, Lynn!"

That set her off. Pinning me down by my shoulders, she started dropping her weight onto my dick, shoving it in her before raising up, only to yank me back into her with a strong flex of her legs. The hump was swift, fluid, and satisfying; she left me nothing to do but rear my head back and groan out in pleasure, hoping I could last the pleasure until forever came and went.

My arms tilted up to gently hold onto hers, wanting more contact with her as my eyes looked down and locked with hers. Her face was smiling in happy pleasure, the most blissful state of orgasm I'd seen anyone in. Her eyes were shining, twinkling in delight as she started speeding up her motion, jerking my waist around to her will with every swift bounce and flex of her legs. The speed started making her seep out pleasure against my dick, a thick nectar that felt odd and slick, only helping her ride faster.

I finally couldn't take it anymore. "Ah, Lynn!" She kept going, hungry for pleasure as I fed her mine, seeping and expelling semen deep into her as she kept me clinched into her, milking my dick once more with tugs of her legs to get me to hump up into her. "That was amaz—Ah!" The moment semen stopped coming, she started humping again, going from fast to almost a crazed speed as her fingers kneaded into my shoulders. My back arced up as the feeling of her insides jerking at my dick so soon started giving me intense feelings of pleasure and discomfort.

That discomfort was soon gone as soon as I got used to the speed, and Lynn pulled my hands into her breasts for me to fondle as she tilted forward to kiss me deeply, as hungry for my tongue to rub hers as she seemed to be to cum. Every time she tugged me back into her, she let out a squeak of pleasure into my mouth, only aided by my fingers finding and tweaking at her nipples as firmly as she jerked around my dick.

Coaxing my tongue into her mouth, she sealed her lips around it and sucked it deeper and deeper, practically trying to hide my entire tongue in her mouth the same way she was drilling my dick between her legs. I eventually had to pull back from the kiss, having to swallow as she buried her face in my neck with a gasping breath. "This, feels, so—the, pleasure, is—this, is, a-ma-zi-i-ing!" Panting in pleasure and from the movements, she dug her hands into my shoulders to hold me still, keeping my hands sealed to her chest as she started riding my waist as fast as possible, the movement rough, jerky, and absolutely amazing. "I'm gonna explode!"

"Do it!" My arms slid from under her and kept her hugged tight against me, squishing her chest against mine. "Cum, Lynn, let it out!" However I could, I started tensing up and thrusting myself into her every chance I got, wanting to feel her drain her happiness all over my waist.

"Ah, I love you-u!" She knew it was happening as her insides convulsed in pleasure and hot, sweet-smelling fluid poured out from between her legs. The amount was incredible; she kept humping softly, drawing out every bit of her own pleasure she could as it kept pouring. By the time she stopped bouncing, it looked like I had a whole layer of sparkling, warm fluid on my waist and down my thighs. She collapsed in my arms, panting and moaning as the feelings caught up with her. "Andrew... I love you... so much..." Her head tilted up to look at mine. "Please don't leave?"

The feelings of pleasure finally settled enough for me to think coherently as I kissed her lips softly. "You said, when someone here decides they're in their prime... their body doesn't age?"

"Mm-hmm..." Her ears and whiskers twitched curiously.

"Then I think I'm at my prime now... and if I stay the same, my head will never heal." Lynn's tired face went immediately to happiness and my entire body received one enormous, breath-taking hug until a grunt of pain got her to loosen up and look at me again. "I love you, Lynn."

She kissed my lips softly before tucking her head under mine, closing her eyes as her breathing slowed and started to regulate. "I love you, too, Andrew..." A great giggle came from her, breaking the quiet of our rest. "Let's hope Riku doesn't start having sex like that, else there will be too many bunnies and kids to look after."

Kikori
Kikori
116 Followers
12