Chasing a Waterfall Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In the bathroom, a public bath on the women's side of his dormitory hall, she had locked herself in the stall. A frenzied attempt at trying to get off followed and she pictured every possible scenario with a guy that she could think of, even more than one guy, which almost always seemed to do the trick. That night, however, she got nothing out of it. Her thoughts unknowingly at first, switched to that of a cute girl. A leggy brunet who always sat in the role ahead of her at the planetarium next to her muscular clean shaven Iranian boyfriend. Her thoughts changed to them going down on each other minus the boyfriend. Moments later she erupted like a volcano, or had it been a series of volcanic eruptions?

It really didn't matter. It had been humiliating and scary. Afterward, she was cleaning up outside the bathroom stalls at a sink in front of side long mirror. She was pretty confused. Still, she spied two gals entering the stalls. One rather forgettable, mostly for the bitchy attitude that she had projected toward her, but the other was a short five-three or so girl. A cheerleader she believed. The face looked familiar; she believed she had seen her at one of the football games that she had gone to with Cass and Eve. Her body sure fit the build of that of a cheerleader, she thought. Her smile had sent a bit of a chill down her spine and a bit of a warming sensation between her legs.

What worse, when she did finally return home, she found that Cass and Eve were being intimate in the living room. They did there best to cover up, but there was only so much the blanket on the floor of the living room, where the coffee table usually was could hide. Without saying a word, she moved passed them and into her bedroom. She was annoyed with them, and really had no right to be given that she had told them she planned on spending the night with James. Still, she was. Locking the door behind her, she flopped down on the bed and soon her thoughts returned to the girl from astronomy class.

She really tried to resist the temptation to masturbate. It had not felt right. However, she had anyway... twice! She did the horrible deed once in her bedroom, in bed and once, in the shower while trying to cool off. The second time, her third time that night had been intense. It had begun innocently enough with the shower head and ended with her on the shower floor, struggling to catch her breath. The multiple orgasms had just sort of snuck up on her, and she had lost count after the second climax.

That had been over a month ago, and needless to say, the sudden arousal for her own gender had complicated her living arrangement with Cass and Eve. Now suddenly, she was back in her room. Her robe was partially open and her right hand was between her legs. Guilt had overtaken her now, and she had pulled her hand reluctantly away.

Chapter 3, Part 2: "Three is a Crowd."

Michelle woke started once again. "Damn, now what?" she thought.

Her vision came into focus. Looking over at her wireless phone, recharging ever so silent, she saw that it was only 4:08am. A mere six hours since she had drifted off a second time that night. As she adjusted her position in bed, she came to the sudden realization that her body was damp. Her breasts felt like two heavy mounds on her chest. She had worn no bra when she went back to bed. The only clothes that she had on were a single pair of black hipsters.

They had looked a bit like what Eve had on, though they were not a bit skimpier. Letting her right hand drift between her legs, she found that they were pretty damp. Trying to think back to what she was dreaming about did little good. If she had been dreaming, and that seemed a more than likely given the evidence, the thoughts had left her by now. Only a few moments after dreaming she had not the vaguest notion on what her dream had been about.

Someone was moaning or groaning in the background. Unaware of the location, she sat up in bed. All she could hear were light whimpers and some rhythmic moaning. Deciding to forgo anymore sleep, she got out of bed. Feet hitting the carpet, she walked over to her closet, and search around. Finding a nylon stretch form fitting shirt, she slipped it on. Feeling a light tingle and warm feeling as the material skid down across her bust all the way down past her stomach. Unlike the gray long sleeve shirt Eve had been wearing, this one did not cover most of her panties. Actually, it didn't cover them at all. Cutting off just a little past her naval, nor did her shirt push out her bust like this shirt did. She was in a frisky mood, and felt like teasing back. The playfulness had been the fault of some of her pent up tension. Socks followed the shirt, and moments later she found herself bracing for a rather erotic display as she left the borders of her bedroom.

The walk down the corridor was as dark as ever. Not wanting to startle them, she kept the lights off as she made her way past the laundry room and made a tight turn at the kitchen. To her surprise, the living room was empty. Making her way forward, she saw that a trace amount of light was escaping from their bedroom. Her shoulders became tense. The curiosity of the melody was beginning very tempting. Coming to the door, she looked inside and saw that at the very other end of the mini corridor, the door to their private bath was closed tight. The same could not be said for the one directly ahead of her. It lead into their bedroom. It was ajar, though not to the degree as the door behind her.

Unable to help herself, she seamlessly slipped through the first door and paused as she came up to the crack in the door. She was not really sure what to expect. A few scenarios rapidly played through her mind's eye; one of them involving a strap-on and another some serious pussy grinding. A first glimpse into the bedroom showed a much milder situation, but the light from one of the lamps on the night-stands next to the bed gave her a bird's eye view of their play.

Cass was on the edge of the bed. Her long legs were spread and Eve had her head down in-between them. Their hands locked, finger tips intertwined. The only thing keeping Michelle from being spotted was that Cass was on her back, seemingly out of breath. Her breasts still heaving, but no real bodily spasms it was obvious that she was catching her wind. When the brunet made a motion forward she winced, trapping her head around like a vice, turning to the side. Michelle than realized that she had been wrong, what she thought were spasms were in actuality efforts by Cassandra to get away from Michelle's loving tongue.

"Eve, I need a, I need a brea... break," she shrieked.

For her part, Eve consented. They unlocked hands and Cass came forward and Michelle did the best she could to duck out of sight. Still, she found herself drawn to what was unfolding. Cass now had a hand down between her legs, slightly rubbing. She looked dazed. Coming forward, Eve tried to replace her hand with her own, but Cass batted it away. A carefree, content smile took form across her face as she did so.

"I'm serious. I can't go again, I need a break," Cass chided. Moving forward to the edge with her hands, she carefully crossed her legs tightly together as she brushed away Eve's invading hands for a final time. A confident look, "Oh why don't you try that now," crossed over her face with her legs slightly swaying.

Standing up, Eve backed away. Moving the finger tips under the waist band of her panties, the very pair that she had seen her wearing the night before, she slowly slipped them down and left them where she was standing. A hand than went in-between her legs, her own and she began to lightly massage her pussy.

"Your loss," Eve mocked.

"Do you want me to help you with that, baby?" Cass inquired.

Eve glanced up, momentarily drawn away from her pussy. "What do you think?" her response.

Cass uncrossed her legs and slid back on the bed. She patted the bed next to her. Eve fell down on the bed next to her. Her beautiful buttocks on display, her curves melting into the mattress and her head turned toward Cass. Cassandra, now on her side, began to kiss her back and moved all the way down to her ass. For her part, Eve tried to hold it together. It wasn't working. The merciless play was becoming too much to bare. Eve was now beginning to rub her pussy up against the mattress. When the blond crawled on top, she let out a groan of despair.

"Stop teasing, Cass," another meek moan escaping her lips, "I really need to get off."

What had begun as teasingly, quickly consumed the blond. She continued her playfulness, but the arch, spasms and intensity of her motions gave Michelle another idea. Cass braced her body against the small of Eve's back. The rocking motions become more and more intense with each passing moment. For her part, the burnet was grinding her own pussy into the mattress.

"What are you doing Cass?" Eve asked, a bit of annoyance in her voice. It was obvious to her what was taking place; she thought her friend had only been teasing her a brief moment ago. A long moment of silence cascaded over the two. "Cass?" Eve whimpered.

By now the blond was straining against the lower back of Eve. A bit of a delightful shriek escaped her lips. "I think I'm... I might, go... again!"

"Seriously, honey?" Eve wondered aloud.

Cass response was to brace herself against as a torrent overtook her body. "Oh, my god, oh Evvveee!" she groaned. Cass arched her back and threw her head back. Continuing her rocking motions throughout, it only slowed as her orgasm came to a closet. Falling forward, she pinned down both of Eve's arms out in front and kissed her madly at the back stem of her neck.

"Honey, what was that?" Eve managed, between giggles.

"I don't know," an out of breath Cass responded.

They both laughed. Eve now breaking, free flipped over so that she was looking up at Cassandra. The two kissed passionately on the lips, and then Cass drifted down Eve's neck and settled upon one of Eve's breast, the right one. Taking the nipple in her mouth caused Eve to openly gasp. Letting go of the nipple, she sucked ever so gently around the base of the breast. Taking the nipple back into her mouth, this time she was met with more of a groan than a gasp of surprise.

"Stop teasing baby," Eve moaned.

Backing away briefly, Eve took this opportunity to scoot up against the headboard of their bed and splayed her legs out. Cass dove down between them and began to kiss her thighs.

"Stop teasing, I really..." and a gasp of surprised followed. Cass had evidently made contact with her clitoris. The motion of her head continued between Eve's legs, an up and down motion, and than a side to side motion as well. This continued for a considerable time. Eve would get close and Cass would back off a bit. A fist would hit the bed and a curse word or two uttered more than once.

Four stop and goes later, Eve was on the verge of hitting the bed with her fist once more when just as suddenly the first stretched out and went to the blondes head. Both hands gripped around the back of her head and her legs flexed and contorted Cassandra's head in a vice grip. Eve's chest heaved and heaved with an intense back spasm. A shriek left her, but no words. She had totally caught off guard by Cassandra's manipulations.

"Oh, wowww..." Eve uttered, while coming down from her peak, moments later.

For her part, Cass was no more willing to pull away from Eve than Eve had been earlier while going down on Cass. Her motions continued, though at a slower pace. Eve's hands fell from resting on her back, to back at her sides with a smile of contention over her face.

"Careful," Eve muttered. "You wouldn't want me to go again."

Pulling away, the blond was now on her knees, bending forward to kiss Eve. Eve moaned with displeasure at this brief interlude.

"That would be the idea," silence between them, "For you to go again."

Cass tried to move forward, but Eve suddenly pushed her back. A playful scene followed in which they struggle for dominance. It ended with Eve hovering over Cassandra's face. Lowering down onto her, she placed her arms out in front. A long moan escaped Eve as Cass went to work. Within no time at all, Eve was bent over. Her fingers grasping onto the bed spread. Her chest moving up and down in an all so sex manner with her body beginning to tense up with a release now imminent.

"Oh Cass... I think you're... gonna... make me go.... AGAIN!" she screamed. A torrent ripping though her body, she grabbed the bedding for dear life as she rode out an orgasm from a top her friend's face.

Eventually, slowly, she came down from her high and fell forward as Cass scooted out from underneath her. They embraced, spooning and kissed and felt each other.

"Give me a chance to recover, and I'll do you again, if you want," Eve mumbled.

"No need," Cass returned. "I'm all orgasmed out for now."

That might very well have been true. The girls may very well of worked themselves to exhaustion. It had been a very fulfilling episode, and Michelle got the feeling that she only saw the tail end of it. Something about how Eve had acted early when she shed her panties gave Michelle the impression that was unplanned seconds.

In any case, thinking about this was not helping her new dilemma. She knew now that she needed to orgasm herself. Only one, she thought? Maybe not, she was so unbelievable horny right that she wasn't sure what to make of it. Slowly, she backed out, by some kind of great miracle, she managed to make it out of the corridor without so much as a sound or so she believed.

Now what, she thought? Moving back toward her bedroom, she could feel the arousal throughout her. It was obvious that a long cold shower was not going to bury her arousal. Making her way to her bedroom, she entered and shut the door behind her. A meek grin came over her face, and slowly turned into a smile. Turning to the television, she flipped it on and changed the channel to an atmospheric one. It gave sounds of a thunderstorm. Something about the sound of thunder and rain always got or kept her in the mood. In this case, it would serve as a bit of cover... hopefully.

Now standing before her bed, she slowly slipped down her panties and stuffed them under her pillow. Normally, she would tease her pussy through her panties for a while, but right now she was not feeling the need. She felt her throbbing wetness as she searched through the night-stand. Finding what she wanted under a shirt, panties and bra. Taking grasp, she pulled out the purple phallic object. Holding it before her, it was Rampant Rabbit. She felt a chill of anticipation; she knew it was going to be a while. A wicked smile returned to her face.

Not wasting anytime for formalities, she slipped the vibrator in and turned it on while standing just after she got the ears over her clitoris. Sensations everywhere over took her. The lights of her bedroom shimmered. She struggled to sit on the edge of the bed. A motion later, she found her back braced against the headboard. Her legs spread, relying images of what she had scene. In little time at all she could feel the fires of an orgasm building in her belly. "This was going to be good!" she thought.

Location: apartment | time: 9:15 am

Her eyes came back into focus, looking over at her clock at her night-stand; she saw that it was now 9:15. Had she fallen asleep again? Yes, as she saw from the daylight coming through the blinds. The last she had remembered, she had closed her eyes ever so briefly after releasing a bit of tension. It had been fueled by her imagination. She had been playing back the encounter between her roommates. It was a very personal display.

A bit of guilt swept over her as she moved into a sitting position in bed. Her shirt was shirt was still on, but she was sans her panties. The rabbit vibrator still in the region between her legs, though no longer in a most intimate position. It had been resting against her pussy lips. Embarrassed, she grappled onto it, and tucked it underneath her pillow and got out of bed.

In the walk over to her closet, she shed the tight micro fiber tank top. Searching her closet, she found a matching pair of panties and bra. Smelling a funky smell of sex, she decided it was about time for a shower. On the way out, she made sure to spray a little deodorizer, before shutting the door behind her.

A warm shower followed. It was a welcome relief. The tepid water raining down on her, rolling down her back and over her bust felt wonderfully relaxing, a bit too much so. The urge for more sleep seemed to come over her. Stretching and yawning a little she than took hold of a sponge, and a bottle of soap. A thorough cleaning followed, though she had sure to avoid her most intimate area as much as possible. The last thing she really needed to do was waken her beast within. A hair rinse followed.

Ending the shower, she stepped out and buffed her body dry with a fluffy towel from the counter. After drying herself off in record time, she combed the excess water out of her hair. While letting her hair air dry a little, she scrubbed her face with a facial cleansing wash. A hair dryer came out, her panties were slipped on and her bra as well. A few touches of concealer and she was out the door some twenty-five minutes later.

Dropping off her towel in the laundry basket, she made her way into the kitchen. Turning the corner, she paused like a deer caught in the headlights of an oncoming car. Eve was up and still in her lingerie. A black pair of lace booty shorts, a matching bra and stockings. Her back was turned to her giving Michelle a great view of ass. A naughty thought later Michelle made her presence known over the rattling of the espresso machine. The thought had occurred for her to sneak away, but she did not known whether Eve had caught glimpse of her in the silver metal furnishings of their overpriced coffee maker. She had never been much of a coffee drinker, whether espresso or drip, but Eve and Cass were. They both loved cappuccinos.

"So did you want anything?" Eve called out over the infernal racket of the machine.

This gave her pause. She had seen her, though she was not sure if it was off the reflection of the machine or out of the corner of her eye. "An Americano would be nice, I guess."

"Sure thing," Eve announced.

Grinding another few ounces of coffee, she tampered the shot in the portafilter. Running a group heads for a brief moment, she shut it off and placed the portafilter in location. Taking a two once glass out, she placed it below and proceeded to pour a double shot. Following this, she poured two more shots without the basket. Moving over to the cabinets above, she took a coffee cup of about eight ounces, porcelain and brown with a low cut mouth in hand. Pouring the contents of the double shot first, she then followed this with two shots of water. Turning around, she placed the Americano on the counter out in front of Michelle.

"Here you go," Eve simmered with enthusiasm.

A bright smile was over her face. She was bit more cheerful than usual and from the looks of the espresso maker, not from being over caffeinated. This looked to be only the second round of shots from the machine. The other two ounce cup she had in hand. Michelle grimaced as Eve drank it straight down and than washed out her shot glass before turning back around to face Michelle.

Now it was Michelle's turn to be a bit embarrassed as Eve eyed her taking the Americano in hand and taking a sip. It wasn't bad, not bad at all. Eve generally knew how to pull very good shots of espresso. What was unnerving was the way that her eyes were really not focused on the coffee, but rather her body. Was she really checking her out? Michelle took notice of her wandering eyes, and Eve looked away, a bit embarrassed.