Chasing a Waterfall Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's was..." Michelle was at a loss for words. A blissful and lost in a fog look. The look gave Helena all the response she wanted or needed. "I'm sorry," she finally replied.

Helena was stunned at the words. Slowing her motions a bit more, she thought maybe Michelle's was bit sensitive and didn't want to continue, though that didn't seem to be the case at all.

"For what, what are you sorry about?"

Michelle made eye contact as her eyes focused down. "I usually don't... well, orgasm so... soon," she panted, still out of breath.

Helena ignored her. Her fingers returned to Michelle's clit. She flinched, but she kept a slight little motion going. Helena kept her motions to the outside, alternating sides.

"Do you think you could cum again?"

Michelle was lost. Her words didn't sink it at first. Closing her eyes, she seemed to be straining to think. "I think I can, though I take a while," she hoarsely replied. Once I reach the second I'm good..." she didn't finish.

Helena didn't really fully grasp the words. Was she good as in "done" or was it something a bit intriguing? Not asking her at first, she used her other hand to slip down Michelle's panty, which meant eventually leaving with her right as well. Now naked down below, Helena went back to her pussy with her fingers on her clitoral hood and tongue teasing her lips.

Pulling back with her tongue, she asked, "How are you good?"

"What?" Michelle was preoccupied again. "I..."

Patiently Helena pulled back a second time. "How are you good after your second?" Her tongue went back to her lips.

"I'm either... well, done and really hypersensitive or they... get really easy, and I can cum a lot," Michelle panted.

"How many times can you go?" Helena mumbled into her pussy lips.

"I don't know." Helena was surprised that Michelle heard her. "I don't really count them or anything, at least most of them time and besides, they kind of like roll together a lot."

Helena dropped her fingers, and moved her mouth to her clit. Using her lips to brush over her clitoris, Michelle stirred and let out an audible moan. Slowly the brushing of her soft lips turned to more contact with the sides and all around.

"Longer you say?" Michelle thought. By now her back was arching off the sofa. The tightness had returned to her belly and thighs. Helena had barely even touched her clitoris and it hadn't even been five minutes. When she did ever so briefly Michelle went off.

It had been a bit of a surprise to even Michelle. There had been little plateau. "Oh, fuck... I think I'm gonna, I'm..." and she was gone.

Twisting and turning as Helena held on. Her arms over the back of the sofa, almost hoisting herself up as her thighs as a spasm racked through her body, and only slowly did she return to the safe round of the sofa below.

"Wow," Michelle panted. "That was quick!" "I felt... hard to put into words." Michelle was truly at a loss for words.

Helena was desperate for release as well by now, but was intrigued enough to keep exploring Michelle limits. This could be fun with girls. Michelle seemed capable of multiples, something different from Esra, who was a one and done kind of girl. One and done after forty plus minutes of jaw numbing attention. Esra really could see such a guy when it came to sex; that is when she wanted it. Michelle was more like her.

"So do you think you could..."

"Seriously, are you serious?" Michelle asked.

"Yeah!" Helena chided.

Michelle was silent for a moment. Moved her thighs out a bit, moved forward and her own left hand went down to dibble on her clitoris a bit. "Probably, I'm not overly sensitive or anything," she nervously laughed. "My back is hurting a bit though."

Helena helped her with a pillow behind her back and then dove between her legs again. Less teasing this time, she went for a more direct approach. Michelle was already beginning to pick up steam when she suddenly uttered, "What about you?"

"Later!" Helena muffled into her pussy.

This orgasm was not as quick in coming. It was probably from all the down time Helena had thought. Michelle was getting to the point of orgasm and then oddly, falling back. It was frustrating even her a bit.

"Maybe we should switch," Michelle had groaned in frustration.

Helena would have none of it, she added a finger and then another into Michelle's canal. Putting pressure against the roof of her opening, and she had little trouble finding her spot, not the least unexpected. With the combined stimulation Michelle found herself quickly on the brink again, this slow climb more intense than even the first one.

Helena had heard a click, but had been so in grossed in Michelle that she had failed to see the door handle twist. When she heard voices she froze. Michelle was slower to snapped out of it. The orgasmic freight train only moments away was now gone. Her eyes looked over to where Helena uplifted head, stilled positioned between her legs was looking.

Cass and Mary Jane had entered with grocery bags in hands. Mary Jane saw them first, her smile went to a look of puzzlement. As Cass turned, her jaw dropped and the bag hit the floor. A smashed of glass could be heard. Helena winced.

"What are you two... are you two a... together?" Cass thundered to a whisper.

Michelle felt like crawling into a hole, Helena was at least dressed. She was spread out on the sofa with her panty and sweats on the other side of the moved out coffee table.

Mary Jane didn't really seem fazed. Moving forward, she didn't move her head but Michelle suspected she got a glance of her pussy given the angle at which was facing the kitchen. "I think it's cute."

"Did you know about this MJ?" Cass called out.

"Not in the slightest."

By now Michelle had leaned forward and had her legs tightly crossed together. Helena now a bit limp in the knees for other reasons had taken a seat next to her.

"So when exactly were you two planning on telling us?" Cass inquired.

"I don't know... I didn't know how you would respond." Helena eyes darted, growing tense. "We were planning on sometime today." Helena's eyes warmed and a slight smile returned to her face. Reaching forward, she grasped Michelle's hand in her own and they locked fingers.

"Hell of a way to tell someone, opening the door and finding Ella going down on you," Mary Jane responded.

"Shauna is going to kill me!" Michelle sobbed.

"I doubt that very much," Cass calmly stated.

"No kidding didn't..."

"Mary Jane, she..." Cass cut her off, then stopped.

The girls remained silent for a minute. "It's no big deal," Mary Jane repeated.

"Says you!" Michelle quipped.

"Yeah, it's not like Mary Jane hasn't walked in on me with Eve."

"No kidding?" Cass gave her a crossed stare. Clearing her throat, "It's not like Cass hasn't walked in on me getting banged by some hot guy."

"Really?" Helena broke in.

"It's true." I remember the time that I walked in on Cass and Eve in pretty much the same position, though they weren't as clothed and may have been singing some more.

"Huh?" Michelle added.

"One of them was probably having an orgasm," Helena whispered, just loud enough for them all to hear.

"Really, you had to say that?" Cass voiced.

"I thought it would help."

"It's not like it hasn't happened to you as well," Cass suggested. "I remember walking in on you getting banged from behind by some guy."

"Well, I guess..."

"You didn't know I was there, and I don't think he did either."

"I might have."

"I think you must have uttered every nasty word possible."

"I was faking."

"Like hell honey," Cass laughed. "The way that guy was going into you, I would have had an orgasm."

"Orgasms actually," Mary Jane quietly added. All of them looked her way. "What, he was really good."

"For a guy," Cass added.

"I wouldn't know about that," Mary Jane remarked.

"True. You're really missing out," Cass responded.

Michelle now spoke up, "Okay, this is getting a bit weird."

"I agree," Helena added.

"I know you gals are only trying to help, but what I really need is to get dressed, have some space and talk to Helena."

"Sure, I'll just get a..."

"Leave it. You can clean it up later Ms. Tidy."

Michelle and Helena were just as shocked as Cass at her utterance. "We'll give you gals some space by going in the bedroom." Coming up to her, she took Cass in hand and pulled her as Cass's eyes skimmed past the girls on the way into the room.

Only when they closed the door did Michelle uncross her legs and get up. Helena handed Michelle her panties and watched as she slipped them on. She was still out of sync.

"Are you still?"

"What do you think?" Helena shrugged her shoulders. "I was this close to fucking... well you know. It felt like a bomb was about to leave my body."

Looking down, Helena gestured. "Do you want me to take care of that?"

"Here?"

"Well not here, here... you could go back to your room or something,"

"Really with Cass and Mary Jane in the bedroom, you want to still?"

"Sorry... I guess that just my clit talking as I didn't get any," Helena emphasized.

"At least you didn't get caught with another girl's head between your legs."

"Actually, I might have," Helena mumbled.

Michelle stepped back. "What, you're not the first woman I've been with."

Michelle felt a ping of jealousy course through her, but managed, "Good point." A few more minutes drifted between the girls before Michelle said, "You know I need to be getting to class in about an hour or so."

Helena laughed and it caught Michelle's attention. "Nothing really."

"What?" Michelle inquired.

"Are you seriously going to go to school in those sweats and reeking of... pussy."

Michelle hadn't really thought about it until now. "Well no, actually I was going to grab a shower and a new change of clothes."

"I'll join you," Helena said. She followed Michelle into her bedroom, and was a bit disappointed when the door was left open.

"I'm going to go grab a shower," Michelle announced. "You can wait here." She had gestured from anywhere from her bed to the two chairs on the far side next to the window. Helena pouted a little.

"Don't I get to join you?"

There eyes met. "We can't... I just can't right now, I've got... to think this over."

To her credit, the shower was fast. Helena had barely had a chance to look the room over. Michelle had barely been gone long enough for Helena to give the room a quick once over, settle down on the bed and clicked through a few channels on the TV.

The two girls had searched her closet for something to wear. The high point for Helena had been finding a blue panty and bra for Michelle. Afterward, they had reconciled on a navy blue form fitting sweater dress much like the one that Helena had on. With the knee high black boots the two looked a bit liked sisters, though they each had their own look.

Once done, the two had ever so briefly had their lips meet, and what had begun as a simple kiss soon threatened to spiral out of control. Only the more content Michelle managed to break free and mumbled, "I've really got to be getting to class." It was of course an option class, and she had planned on missing it until this very moment.

Chapter 5, Part 2: "What is Love?"

Their car ride over to campus had been mostly in silence. They had taken Helena's black Subaru. Michelle at the moment did not have her own car. Well, she did but it had been left back at home with her parents. They didn't have enough space for three cars. She usually drove either Cass or Eve's ride if she needed to get somewhere and the bus was not available. A bit of a hardship but she was willing to compromise for essentially the free room and board, though she did fine herself paying for more and more residential expenses as of recently.

Upon their arrival on campus, Michelle was growing a bit frustrated with Helena. She only had about twenty minutes to get to class and Helena had taken the longest route to campus and stalled a few times along the way. Worse, upon parking, Michelle suddenly found herself in a bit of a make out session. A few students passed by, though they seemed to pay them no attention. Eventually Michelle had enough of her coy playfulness and broke away from their kissing.

"I've got to get to class," Michelle remarked.

"Oh, do you have to?" Helena pouted.

Michelle held her tongue; she knew what Helena was going through. "You should have gotten us here earlier," Michelle teased.

"Don't tease," Helena had replied drly.

A tense silence fell between them as Michelle straightened her appearance up a bit in overhead mirror. While adjusting her dress Michelle coyly responded again, "Maybe if we had gotten here earlier I could have, like fingered you off a bit, but now I've got to get to class."

"I'm seriously, no teasing," Helena shouted. It hit Michelle like a verbal punch, and she turned to her "girlfriend." Helena could not keep a straight face, and a smile had broken through. Suddenly, a look of sheer disappoint came over Helena's face. "Call me when you get some free time, okay?"

"Sure," Michelle had mumbled, not making eye contact as she walked forward.

Her day had been much of a blur. The two classes that she had went fast, though the hour break between them had not. Michelle had been tempted to send Helena a text message, but had decided against it. There really wasn't enough time, and she needed to get some studying in.

When she did see Helena again was just after her History 216 class ended at around 2pm. She hadn't texted her or left a voicemail, but rather shown up at the Smoked Bean.

Oddly, Michelle had gotten a text from Helena. It hadn't been her day to work, but she was filling in for a girl who had boyfriend troubles. It was only for an hour or so until another employee could arrive an hour early to take over for her. The woman's normal shift was from 4pm until eight.

While waiting, Michelle had ordered an Americano and the two had played around a bit, nothing intimate of course. There were too many people around. Afterward, Helena had changed out of her work uniform and back into her street clothes in the employee bathroom in back while Michelle waited outside the door.

Without a place to go, the two walked around campus for a while. Neither really felt comfortable going back to Michelle's place, and Helena was against going back to her residence. An hour of naughty fun followed.

They began by making out in a deserted class room in the Building for the Arts. It was a lecture hall on the second floor. It had been Helena's idea. A lot of kissing and some necking, but in time Michelle grew uncomfortable due to the growing number of voices that were walking the hallways to the doors some twenty rows up.

Abandoning this, the two girls made a trip to the library. Taking the elevator up to the second floor, and finding some room between the stacks, the two continued from where they had left off. Helena eventually hitting her limited had dragged Michelle into the ladies' restroom. There, the somewhat timid Michelle had been persuaded by a very aroused Helena to help finger her off. It had been a bit graceless, but Helena had enjoyed it immeasurably.

With her eyes still on fire and Michelle slowly beginning to feel the same way, the two had given in and gone back to Helena's place. Her sister had not been back. Helena taking the opportunity had practically dragged Michelle once again, this time into her bedroom. The two of them had made love off and on until a little after six.

It amounted to Helena mostly showing her the ropes through the use of her own body. Michelle's first time going down on a girl had been awkward, and Helena had gotten a bit irritated, but she eventually got the hang of things. For her part, during their two hours off and on love making session, Most of the loving had been reserved for Helena in the beginning; it was a bit of payback for earlier. Helena had returned some loving to Michelle. Toward the end though, Helena had fingered Michelle and went down on her as well.

A little over two hours later, and a half dozen orgasms between them the two had parted ways. Helena was suddenly very sleepy. In no condition to drive. Michelle had decided to take the bus back to her place over Helena's protest. She had promised to call Helena when she got back, which had done at a little after 7pm.

(Back at her residence)

On the way into the building and the walk up to her apartment building she noticed something for the first time that put a bit of a scare in her. Her lower back hurt a bit, and her breasts were a bit sensitive. She knew that time of the month was approach, about a week out. Still, the backache could have been explained by all the awkward positions they had been in. The same could be said for her sensitive breasts, which had received a lot of intense contact.

Thinking back, she hadn't felt moody, though Helena had argued otherwise at times. "Well, at most I'll have the whole PMS thing to deal with for the next couple of days," she thought. She recoiled openly when she thought about having her actually period around the time of finals, but there wasn't much that she could do about it. Putting it out of her mind, she placed her key in the door and slowly turned the handle.

Opening the door she was treated to the sight of Cass, Mary Jane and Eve in the kitchen. Cass had on black jeans, a long sleeve pull over tee. Mary Jane wore blue jeans with a camel off the shoulder sweater. Eve was the one that commanded her attention, though it hadn't been from what she was wearing, though that was a bit out of her style for an evening in with the girls. She had on an asymmetrical taupe with black color block dressed with a kimono sleeve. No, what caught her eye had been the naughty grin that Eve had given her. She knew. Michelle gave her pause because it meant that Cass and Mary Jane had told her about the events of early.

The three of them were preparing dinner for a Monday movie night in. From what Michelle saw on the counter it looked like be beef noodle soap and a leafy salad. Walking past the, she opened a cabinet above the stove and pulled out what remained of her 1lb Heresy Dark Chocolate candy bar. Not even bothering to look around at the other women she shoved the contents into her mouth. Chewing the biter but enriched chocolate she swallowed. A grin of satisfaction came over her face for a brief moment.

"Honey, refresh my mind... when is your period due again?" Cass asked, a bit of concern in her voice.

"Why?" Michelle saw all three women looking at the wrapper to what had been a 1lb bar last night. "I'm not... I'm not due for about a week," she mumbled.

"You sure?" one of them asked.

Michelle a bit unnerved, "Do you have to be so stereotypical... I got PMS or my period or whatever, so I would be eating chocolate?"

"So when can we expect those moody blues and infamous sulking you go through?" Eve chimed in.

Embarrassed, Michelle rolled her eyes. "I don't... get that moody."

"Really? Seriously?" Cass and Eve joined in together.

"Can we not talk about this now," Mary Jane added.

"Why?" Cass inquired.

Mary Jane stumbled a bit over her words. "I'm... well, I'm... kind of," MJ whispered. She looked away for a brief moment. "Never mind guys, it's nothing."

"You've got your period don't you," mumbled Michelle.

"Yesss," she hissed. "I'm mostly done, but yeah."

"Do you get moody when your pmsing?" Michelle genuinely inquired.

Cass and Eve gave each other a knowing smile. "Not exactly, I get..." Cass and Eve broke in laughter. "I get kind of horny." Now all three girls were laughing, Michelle just watching on. "Speaking of which all of this talk has got me thinking that maybe I need to stop and use the bathroom for a moment."