Chasing a Waterfall Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Eventually, the girls untangled their lips and walked hand in hand over to the sofa. Lips pressed together again, they fell back. Helena, the aggressive one, pressing her right new between Michelle's splayed legs. Only than did alarm bells begin to go off. Michelle slowed up a bit and Helena backed away.

"I'm still..." Michelle looked down at the floor.

Coming forward, Helena placed a finger to her lips and replaced it with her mouth seconds later. Again, Michelle pulled back, but Helena pushed forward, her knee ground between Michelle's legs.

Slowly Michelle moved her hands to Helena's ass and moved her in closer. The forward motion of her knee stopped. Helena was now on top of Michelle, her fingers folding onto her face. More tongue and then a little bit of necking, before a return to kissing. The blue form fitting dress began to ride up. Michelle could feel the smoothness of her butt cheeks and only than realized that she was not wearing any panties.

Breaking away from the kiss, Helena sat up. Her own hand began to feel under the dress, between her legs. Diving forward again, her left hand was sandwiched low, while the right arm was hooked around Michelle's head, resting the hand on the opposite side of her shoulder.

With time, Helena's gyrations began to pick up. There was a subtle urgency with her quicken motions. Madness was taking hold. Just as abruptly, it stopped. Breaking the kiss, Helena smiled over Michelle. The warm glow was gone having been replaced by a look of need.

"I know you're still, but do you think maybe you could?" Helena paused.

"Wait, what?"

Helena dipped down and kissed her on the neck, pulling away slightly. Hanging her head only inches from Michelle, she rasped, "Do you think that you could go down on me."

Michelle was caught a little off guard. It took her a moment to respond. "Sure." More silence as they looked into each other eyes, lips hanging mere inches from each other. "I can do that," she whispered.

Helena, not even bothering to take off her dress, simply pulled Michelle up with her hand. With Michelle off the couch, she sat down and pulled the dress up a bit to expose her pussy. Moving to the floor, Michelle placed her head between her legs. Kissing the inner thighs on both sides, Helena only moaned in response.

Some time was spent here, drifting back and forth. Slowly in due time, Michelle worked her tongue onto Helena's pussy and tasted her wetness. Her moistness was sweet and refined nectar. The smell was intoxicating. Moving away after ever so briefly playing with her lips, Helena let out a groan of disappointment.

Michelle's lips returned and Helena tensed. Slowly the lips and tongue began to trace over Helena. Placing a kiss a few inches above her clitoris, Helena inhaled deeply. Another groan of disappointment came when Michelle teasingly returned to her outer lips, the folders ever so delicate and mesmerizing to Michelle. Just as Helena was beginning to lose hope, Michelle's lips brushed across her clitoral hood. A gasped followed from Helena's lips.

Michelle slowly began to work her tongue all around the base of her clitoris and hood, careful to avoid the actual gem. A kiss well placed kisses, and Michelle returned to her ever so slow licking. For the first time, her tongue made a rolling movement and glided ever so close to her clitoris, and then her lips brushed over it. Helena tightening legs gave a bit of an extra bounce.

"God yes," she moaned softly.

Michelle now kept the focus on her clitoral hood and surrounding area. A lot more kissing and a bit of licking, and the tension began to rise. Helena's stomach muscles were beginning to strain as Michelle kept up her slow assault.

Michelle glanced up ever so briefly to see that Helena had her hands at her sides, griping onto the blanket she sat on. Every so often they would release and move up to her head, pushing back her own hair or itch the upper bridge of her nose. By now her eyes were closed and her breathing was becoming a bit irregular, though only ever so slightly.

Moving her tongue back down to her pussy lips, Helena let out a groan.

"You bitch!" she groaned, a smile on her face.

Helena moved her own hand between her legs and played with the top of clitoral shaft. The motions over the shaft became more direct. It had begun as a rolling motion. The circular motion was now beginning to pick up pace. Michelle wanted to return to clitoris, but Helena wasn't having it. Her motions began more and more intense. Her thighs began to shift in and out, her stomach muscles tense and her chest began to heave.

Sensing Michelle's want, she let go and Michelle replaced her fingers with her tongue and lips. Michelle had planned on working her way around and then attack her clitoris directly. It didn't really go as planned. Her tongue made contact with Helena's clit and her fingers flew to Michelle's hair. She pushed her in and Michelle sucked with her lips.

"Oh fuck! Fuck yesss! Fuck, fuck... fuck...."

Helena inner thighs twitched, her back arched and Michelle felt her spasm. It was brief but delightful. She shook, twitched. Helena ground her pussy into Michelle mouth throughout her orgasm. Toward the end, she began to shift around on the sofa and her breast heaving slowed. Michelle continued a slow motion around her clitoris until she flinched a bit and then dropped down to her lower pussy lips.

Resting for a moment, Michelle's lips slowly worked their way back up to her clitoris. Doing circles and then moving in more. Her hands were off her face, where they had been as she recovered. They were back at her sides. Helena grasped onto the blanket below her tensing body. This time, she gave very little sign. She only tensed up briefly, lifting her back off the sofa as a second orgasm, a lot less intense rolled over her.

However, this time she didn't remove her lips from her clitoris, she only slowed and dropped them to her hood and around the base before returning them to her clitoris. She was moving. Her breath was coming in gasps. It had been less than a minute and so looked like she was going to go again.

"This is going to be... good," she moaned in more of groan. Her breasts were heaving, thighs shifting and inner thighs twitching.

At exactly the wrong moment, Michelle's phone went off. Buzzing in from the direction to the back of her, and she tried to keep focused, but with continued shaking on the wood, she lost attention. By the second call, her lips fell away; she scooted out and moved in the direction of her phone.

Helena woke instantly out of her stupor. First confused and then angry. Her fingers of her right hand dropped intimately to her clitoris.

"What the fuck, you can't just... just!" she snapped. By now though, her fingers had found a steady rhythm and her anger had died down.

Feeling guilty, she checked the message while looking at Helena out of the corner of her eye. It took a bit longer than if she would have kept up, but within an extra minute or two Helena went off. Her back arched, pushing her bust out and her thighs kind of went all over the place.

"Oh fuck, yesss!" she roared.

Her intense circular motions controlled throughout. As her fingers visibly slowed, her back fell onto the rear of the sofa, and her fingers jammed in between her tightly clenched legs. Once, she caught her breath, she opened her eyes. No smile was forthcoming. Taking a pillow in hand, she flung it at Michelle. It hit Michelle inexpertly, she had little time to react and she almost dropped her phone.

A bit of a smile returned to Helena's face. "What was that?" Not giving Michelle any time to respond, she continued, "That little... you could have cost me an orgasm."

"So, it wasn't like you didn't come before that and I would have made it up to you."

"That's not the point," she countered, clenching her fingers. "No sex for you," she laughed, a bit smug in her reply.

"It doesn't matter, I'm still on my period remember?"

"Good point." Helena shifted, splaying her legs out and gave her a come here gesture with the motion of her finger. "Why don't we try for another go?"

Michelle quietly laughed as she got up. Moving past her, she tossed the pillow on Helena, who let it bounce off her body and onto the floor. She was looking for a bathroom.

"Why don't you make use of that while I'm gone?"

Picking the pillow up, she threw it across the room and narrowly missed the television. "This isn't funny Michelle, I'm still horny."

"That's why I gave you the pillow," Michelle responded.

"Not funny."

In truth, Helena did briefly entertain the idea of putting on a bit of a showcase, grinding away on the pillow and maybe surprise Michelle as she returned from the bathroom. She dismissed the thought; the pillow wasn't really the right shape or material. She did have an idea though; she only hoped Michelle didn't take too long in the bathroom.

They didn't have a lot of time before her sister got home. The last thing Helena needed was for Mary Jane to get a good view of them being intimate together. The very thought made her stomach muscles churn a little.

No sooner had Michelle exited the bathroom and the two of them embraced than she heard Mary Jane unlocking the door. They froze ever so briefly, and then stepped away from one another. Upon entering, however, Mary Jane really was not fooled by the two women. She clearly saw the flushed look upon Helena and a look of guilt on the face of Michelle. It was cute. It was as if she was one of there mothers and had just walked in on her having sex with her boyfriend.

"MJ," Helena remarked.

"Helena, Michelle," Mary Jane cheerfully responded.

She had just gotten back from a night of sex with Nick. They had just got done making passionate well for a little over an hour. He had been good, real good. She was a bit of a mess and reeked of sex. She needed a shower.

"Don't let me stop whatever you were doing," she whistled as she walked by.

The two paused until her big sister was out of sight. "What was that?" Michelle asked.

"I think my sister got laid, she got a bit of a glow. The freshly fucked kind."

Not a moment later, the sister emerged from the bathroom once more. Her jeans in hand, and Michelle watched her blue lacy panties conform to her body as she strolled by. When Michelle looked up, she could see that Helena saw her wandering eye. She lipped the words, "My sisters not gay."

"I known... still, you can't... she's really." Michelle could be such a guy at times. She was getting a bit annoyed. "Beauty really does run in your family." Instantly she went from the verge of uttering sarcasm, to eating her words as her heart melted. Michelle was no longer looking at her sister; the eyes were only for her. It had been an intentional, quick comparison, meant to be seen or so she believed.

"I wouldn't talk sis, you've got a pretty rosy hue on your body as well," a sudden reply came, instantly freezing the girls. Coming out, Mary Jane walked past them both in only a panty and bra. "I'm going to go grab a shower."

"Don't take too longer with the shower head, we wouldn't want the water bill to go up, it's my month next month to pay the water," Helena remarked with a laugh.

Mary Jane only laughed, not bothering to respond. Turning to Michelle, "Do you want me to do you our something; we've got a good ten minutes?"

Michelle could only roll her eyes. The last thing she needed was for Helena to try and give her a quickly and just when she was about to climax, have her sister walk out. Nor did she feel like retiring to Helena's bedroom, she felt uncomfortable because it would be obvious what they were doing.

"I've got my period, remember," Michelle partially lied. The truth was that a good shower by now and she was sure she would be comfortable enough to proceed

"Well sure, but I would always just finger you on top or something." Michelle winced a bit; Helena could get so crude when she was highly charged. "Maybe we could trib and you could just leave your panties on if you are so inclined."

That gave Michelle pause. It sounded like a good idea actually. She could use a good orgasm about now, she really could. Still, she was not at all comfortable having her sister have knowledge of what they were doing. She felt like a little school girl trying to hide her sexual practices from her mother.

"I don't think that would be such a good idea, I really need to be getting back." The statement was hung out with enough of a pause to give Helena a chance to convince her otherwise, but she didn't take the bait.

"Well, I guess than I'll owe you one." Michelle's heart sank.

"Not at all what I wanted to hear," Michelle thought and then responded, "You'll owe me more than one, you had more than one."

"True, but one of them I had to finish myself because someone had to answer their damn phone."

"Maybe we should go back into your bedroom. I could throw you back on the bed and eat you out again, and afterward we could trib for a well."

Helena blushed. "Don't tempt me; I could really still go another round or two."

Michelle gave pause to the "two" at the end. "I would love to, I really would." A moment of silence fell between them. "Helena, I've got to get going, and I'm not really comfortable." She looked over her shoulder. Helena got the hint; she walked her to the door. Their lips met as Michelle exited. A longing in her eyes, the girl really did want her.

A good twenty or thirty minutes Michelle was back at home, the car ride home had been a blur and the tense, radiating feeling from her legs didn't help. Once, in, she parked the car. Got out, made her way to her apartment, exchanged greeting with her roommates, took a long, hot shower and went to bed early. Oddly enough, given how tense she was she had half expected to toss and turn most of the night, but found that she drifted off not a few minutes after her head hit the pillow.