Chasing a Waterfall Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"They had other ideas. Something got in the way."

"Huh?"

"They're sort of involved at the moment," Shauna replied. "They wanted me to stay, but I really wasn't comfortable with them being intimate with me around."

"How intimate were they getting?"

"Enough for me to not be in there, though it wasn't like they were having sex or anything," Shauna mused. "They might be by now though."

"Those two seriously can't seem to keep their hands off from each other."

Shauna smiled at this. "It takes one to known one." Michelle knew that Shauna was making fun of her less than discrete behavior when Helena was around.

"True, but Helena and I just started... our relationship."

Shauna could not help but laugh. It was true. "To be honest, I never saw them like this when I roomed with them." The girls smiled at each other as they climbed into their sides of the bed. "It's like someone forgot to tell them about lesbian deathbed or something."

"Shauna!"

"What it happens?" Michelle believed that she was right, but it was a bit of a loose comment. "At least that's what I've heard."

"You sure you don't have any first hand knowledge of this?" Michelle teased.

Shauna could only laugh as she buried her face in the pillow. "No inside knowledge or anything, just friends that really like women. It kind of makes me the odd one out at times."

"So are you surprised by me being with Helena?"

"Not really, though it took me a bit of time to get wrap my head around you being with other women." Michelle and Shauna stopped talking as Michelle out of bed to flip off the light. Returning, she slipped back into bed. "What really surprised me was Mary Jane."

"I know, her sister was surprised too."

I really didn't expect that, did you?"

Michelle thought about it for a moment. Turning around, she faced her sister who was on her back looking up at the ceiling. "No, I really didn't to be honest."

"So what did happen?" Michelle inquired.

Her sister tensed up for a moment. Michelle could tell that she really didn't know what to say. "I'm not sure; I don't think MJ is either."

"Huh."

"It just kind of happened, you probably know as much about it as I do," she lied.

"Well, we can always hold out hope for you Shauna," Michelle mocked.

Laughter followed between them both. "Good night Michelle!"