Chasing a Wolf's Tale

Story Info
Samaj's obsession could endanger her life.
2.7k words
4.51
11.3k
14

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 01/08/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is my very first try at writing a story that others will read, I hope it's good! Please leave comments and suggestions I take them seriously, I only wish to become a better writer.

-Enjoy

Oh and...Bite me 

Samaj

____________________________________

I'm obsessed. Plain and simple this is the only way to describe the way feel. I've read all the research papers; I've watched all the TV specials. I own posters, figurines, stuffed toys; I even have a few tattoos that are completely influenced by them. There is not one single piece of folklore or mythology that I haven't read. I have volunteered at zoos and I am constantly visiting areas where they have said to have been sighted. I love wolves. Nothing compares to them in my heart, and that is why I want to become one of them. I have the research and documents to back my cause. I will become a wolf, I only have to find one that will infect me first; and boy have they proven to be illusive! I'm so close I can smell it, but every time I get close to my goal I get blasted three steps back. So I have taken to knew tactics, wolves are very sexual creatures. If I can't find them then I will lure them to me. So this is my explanation as to why I have been seen in the wolf "hot regions" in North America. This particular bar seemed to be promising, hopefully I will find a wolf tonight.

As Samaj walked into to the bar she did a quick scan, and there were a few men that had the size and shape that she was looking for. However she didn't take this as being a sure thing because she has been to so many places before and met similar men that didn't have a trace of the gene that she was looking for. Samaj knew that her current tactics for luring in a wolf were very risky but her desire to be one of them completely clouded her judgment at times. Walking further into the bar she shed her coat strolling confidently to the bar. She was at least lucky enough to have the body for the job. At the average height of 5' 6" she still had all the curves that could be packed into her frame. Years of practicing good living habits allowed her the firmness and the healthy glow that it took to give her that eye catching allure that she owned. Tonight she had on a simple tank-top and blue jean combo, worn tight and cropped to show of her bronzed skin and multiple tattoos. Her long curly dark brown hair was tied in a loose braid down her back. Settling at the bar the quickly ordered her drink, "I'll have a long-island ice tea."

"You have some interesting tattoos there little lady." He said turning to prepare her drink.

"Ah, yes. I get that all the time," said Samaj paying him closer attention, "Wolves are my absolute favorite creature...Are there many around here?

"We do see 'em often I suppose,' he said looking at her closer, "Why do you ask?"

Samaj looked at him for a split second before she decided to trust him, after all she won't get any closer by sitting her not talking.

"Are the wolves around here...special in any way?" She asked him

"Special like what?" he said with a slight air of suspicion.

Sensing his suspicion Samaj got that special tingling feeling that she usually gets when she is about to sink her teeth into juicy information. He knew something and she knew that he knew.

"Do they sometimes change? Have you seen them walking upright?" she asked, probably with more excitement than the situation called for, but there was no helping it.

"Now little lady when I first saw you, you didn't strike me as crazy." He said shaking his head, "Don't go sticking your nose where it don't belong."

Upon hearing this she was only more tempted to ask questions once he handed her the drink she asked for she turned and scanned to bar for other potential information sources. So much promise oozed from her heart as she set her eyes on a new target. There was a man in the corner that was staring directly at her with an animalistic glint in his eyes, the very glint that she has been longing to see all these years.

"Oh yeah, let's do this." She said as she got up and sashayed over to his table.

The man was gorgeous. There was part of Samaj that said that he might be headed back to her hotel room just because. His olive skin and rich dark hair; held in a loose ponytail at the back of his neck was only part of his sex appeal. He also had a dark and dangerous feel to him, and his sleek muscular build and tall frame appealed to her in every way. She would enjoy this one in spite of her mission she could just feel it.

Duglas

Duglas watched as the woman walked over to him with a passive look. He could tell that she was obviously trying to charm him. He couldn't help but smile inwardly as he thought about how easy she was making his job. This woman was too damn nosy for her own good. It had started out as just a simple fantasy, but now that she was openly pursuing his people they couldn't just ignore her, something had to be done before she outted them all. He shifted over when she got closer and offered her the seat. 'Well time to see what she knows' he thought inwardly.

"So what brings you to these parts?" he asked applying his own charm.

"Oh, just a bit of research that I'm doing." She replied

"Research, nice so is it for school or just personal reasons?" he asked deciding to probe a little deeper.

"It's my own personally. Just an ongoing fascination that I've had for a while, Um , would you mind if I asked you any questions?" she asked tilting her head in an expression that he must admit was adorable.

Duglas did a quick appraisal of the woman. She really was easy on the eyes. If not for the circumstances he would be luring her in for a roll in the hay.

"No, by all means ask all that you want." He said thinking to himself that it really wouldn't hurt anything at this point anyway.

"Well, my research is about wolves," she said taking out a tape recorder, "Are there many in this area?"

Duglas made a mental note to get rid of the tape recorder also before he answered, "Well there are quite a few in this area alone. I'd even go as far to say that there are multiple packs. With these woods in abundance there is also plenty of wild game to sustain their numbers, so there could be a large number of them."

Duglas could already see that she was going to drag this one out. There was a possibility that he was going to have to put out a lot more information than he previously thought. Maybe he would just falsify a bit of it. She really was intelligent...what was her name?

"I'm sorry I don't think I ever got your name?" he said to her furrowing his brow for effect.

"I'm Samaj. And you?" she asked with a sweet smile.

"Duglas, pleased to meet you." He replied. "Now, let's get back to the questioning.

"Yeah, so do any of the wolves exhibit any odd habits or abilities?" she asked

Duglas let a worried expression spread across his face before he cooked up the lined to his next grand performance. He motioned for her to scoot closer, and she did without question. He let his voice drop and quiver a bit as he said, "Odd, try damn right freaky. They change, I know I sound crazy but they do! I swear it's true! I've seen it first-hand. They get up on two feet and walk like humans. Once...once I even saw one transform into a human! I know it sounds completely unbelievable but it is true I swear."

"Oh I believe you I promise I do! These are just the occurrences I have been searching for!" she squealed happily.

Duglas could not believe it himself how easy it was to get her to believe his story. Seriously there was almost no effort placed into doing it. If he finished the job he would be way ahead of schedule. They had obviously over estimated this particular human's intelligence. Feeling brave he scooted closer to her. She smelled good, like vanilla and lavender. He was so very tempted to touch her...where was this train of thought coming from. His assignment was clear. He was to find the girl and bring her to the pack for judgment from the alpha, his brother. But, she looked so soft. He kept getting flashes of her legs wrapped around him as he pounded them both to ecstasy, or her screaming his name as he tasted her sweet nectar. He didn't like at all where his thoughts were going, but there didn't appear to be any changing them so Duglas decided to just go with it. 'He never told me not to enjoy myself.' He thought inwardly.

"So, I took some pictures they're back at my apartment...would you like to see them?" he said sounding excited.

"Yes! I would. Is it far from here?" she said genuinely excited.

"It's just around the corner actually. That's why I frequent this bar so often." He said smiling.

He stood taking her hand and leading Samaj out of the bar. It was cold outside the air nipped at his nose yet he wasn't feeling cold at that moment in the least.

Samaj

Samaj couldn't believe how easy it was to get the information out of him. A complete stranger! Now she got to go to this unbelievably sexy man's house to *cough* view some important pictures. She cuddled closer to him for warmth. The walk was short and his apartment literally around the corner. Walking in she was first struck by the cleanliness of the apartment.

"Wow the place looks nice." She said to him.

Really she didn't give a flying shit how his place looked there were only two things she was interested in tonight. 1) Seeing those pictures. 2) Seeing Duglas naked. She slowly moved further into the apartment until she was in the sitting room

"Make yourself at home while I go and get the pictures." Duglas said.

"Okay, I will." She said flopping on the couch.

Samaj started to ask him about his life, but then she stopped herself. What did it matter after all, of this was strictly business between two adults. Duglas didn't know it yet but Samaj planned on screwing his brains out tonight. When she wants something she makes it happen. She waited patiently while he rummaged for the pictures. There was something about the smell of the place that calmed her. She had never once been here yet whatever the smell was made her feel right at home. Now that she thought about it she had smelled the exact same smell earlier when she had gotten close to him on the way there.

"Here they are right here." He said sitting down on the couch next to her.

With him close to her again she had a chance to smell that smell even closer. Yes, the smell was indeed coming from him. He had removed his coat and shoes so there were fewer layers to block the sent that was provoking her every sense. Somewhere in the distance of her mind she remembered the pictures. At that exact moment she was far more interested in getting more of his clothes off, and by the look on his face he knew it too.

Duglas

As soon as he entered the room he sensed a change in her mood. She went from being excited to being mildly aroused. Her change confused him but it did not at all stop him from continuing his mission. He would show her the pictures then ask her if she wanted to go to that place, where he would hand her over to the pack. Duglas walked to where she was sitting and sat beside her, noting that her eyes followed his every move. He had already guessed that he held her attention but he had no clue how attracted to him she was. Duglas was thoroughly convinced that he could charm his way into any woman of his choice, which so far had proven to be true. But, Samaj looked as though she would require no effort at all.

"Here they are right here." He said as he sat down.

Being this close to her must have affected her even more because he scented her arousal and it was strong... and extremely transfixing to him. Before he knew what he was doing he was touching her. It felt so right, he was almost upset at himself for not doing it earlier. He rested his hand on her lower back and she willingly moved towards him. His other hand moved to her coat and slid it off her shoulders. With her body temperature higher her scent rolled off her in waves, washing over his senses completely. He soon had undone her braid and knotted his hands in her hair bringing her lips to his in a bruising kiss. She replied beautifully to him with a sweet moan. Her hands came up to grip his shoulders before sliding down to remove his shirt. They broke the embrace long enough for them to remove each other's shirts. Douglas noted that she wasn't wearing a bra. Her back was completely covered in various scenes from folklore regarding wolves. He deepened his kiss ass he traced lined lazily down her back. In response she arched into him pressing her full breast into his chest. His hand wondered to her nipple while the other sank down to her jeans and started to undo them. She broke the embrace long enough to get his belt undone but that was as far as she got before he captured her nipple in his mouth coaxing another moan from her. With his hands free Douglas made quick work of her jeans, with her jeans and panties out of the way her smell wafted around the room. The smell spoke directly to his beast which until that moment he had kept under control. He had no control as he plunged his tongue in and out the depths of her weeping slit. Her moans egged him on as he wrapped her legs around his head, tilting her back onto the couch. Samaj slipped her hands through his hair to pull his face closer to her. He could smell her arousal mounting still. He didn't stop until he felt her release shudder through her body. His own arousal sat stiff in his jeans, which he quickly ridded himself of. His length stood proudly against his stomach as he looked down at Samaj for approval.

"Don't just stand there, come fuck me." She said in a lust filled voice.

Duglas needed no further prompting before he entered her. He tried to do it slowly but Samaj wound her legs around him and shoved him all the way in. He almost completely lost control and had to lay still and gather himself. Samaj made that extremely difficult as she moaned and writhed against him scratching her nails across his chest. Gaining an ounce of control he gripped her hips and began grinding against her heat. As she started to adapt to his rhythm he pulled out more and more. Before long he was all out pounding into her as she moaned and sank her nails into his skin. His beast rose to the surface further and further with every stroke, just as he felt her climax mount his own mind shattering orgasm overthrew him. Before he knew what he was doing he sank his teeth into the crook of her neck. The taste of her blood against his tongue was both heavenly, and grounding. As his senses cleared he realized who she was and what he had done.

"Shit," Said Duglas.