Chasing After Katja Ch. 02

Story Info
Jason and Katja come together.
8.6k words
4.67
14.2k
12

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 04/22/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's notes:

Thanks for reading to anyone who's reading this. Especially those of you who read the first part, which was really not much more than an introduction to the plot. I'm going to keep expanding and bringing more ideas and revelations as the plot goes one. But let me say a couple of things first.

Firstly, Jason is straight and won't be having sex with any men or be taking Katja's cock at all. So don't even bother me by asking for it or suggesting it.

Second, I am open to most other suggestions minus the following: gore, vore, cuckolding, and similar type plot items. I'd like to keep this as a basic erotic fiction with the addition of the female cock.

Finally, feedback is really much appreciated. Tell me what you liked or didn't like, or just say something about what you thought about the story. A writer is only as good as what their readers think. So I really would like some understanding of how other people view this story.

With that being said, here is the next installment in what will undoubtedly be a series. I hope you all enjoy.

Thanks,

G. Stevens.


*****************************


As we kissed, the resistance in my brain began to waiver. As weird as it was, I wasn't as bothered by this idea as I should probably be. I'm about to make love to a beautiful woman who just happens to have a cock. This is arguably the weirdest thing any man will ever do. Especially a straight one who doesn't care about any cock but his own.

"Take off the rest of your dress." I demand as I start unbuttoning my shirt. She moans and pulls the dress of completely. She quickly undoes her strapless bra and lets her massive natural breasts fall free. I have no idea how big they really are, but I can say for sure that they're at least a g cup.

I stare at her curvaceous bosom body as she lays on the bed. I can feel my own cock hardening in my pants as I work to take them off. I doubt there could possibly be a more beautiful woman. Her auburn hair flows all the way down her back. Her green eyes catch the light and draw me in. The her alabaster skin looks smooth to the touch. The fullness of her breasts is wonderful, I begin to imagine burying my head in them. Her nipples point towards me, and I lick my lips savoring the taste.

Katja's body is wonderfully curvy, her hips are wide and her ass is wider. Her legs reach longer than would seem normal. Her she cock dangles limp just below her waist. It's clearly flaccid, and I would imagine no bigger than an inch or two in this condition. But what I'm interested in is the tight little slit of a pussy that sits just below her balls. My mouth begins to water looking at the tight opening I plan to soon be inside of.

"Are you sure you're ready fo-" she starts to complain, but before she can finish I tackle her and lock my lips to hers. My hands trace her body as hers remove my underwear. Exposing my cock. She looks down to see what I'm working with, and then gasps.

"How big are you?" She asks, her mouth hanging open. I can see the shock in her eyes, but there is lust in there as well. She bites her lip looking at my proud manhood.

I look down and shrug. "I'm not really sure. I've never measured."

Her lusty look captivates me.

"Remind me to measure that in the morning. That looks massive. Oh you're staying the night by the way. "She proclaims, hands reaching for my cock. A moan escapes my mouth as her small hand grasps the root of my cock.

"Wow, your hand really knows what it's doing. I don't think I could give myself a better hand job."

She shrugs. "I'm really use to doing it." Then she studies my face wearily.

I laugh. "I'm sure you do. But I think my cock is what you really want." I say as my left hand goes for her pussy. Maneuvering around her balls, I begin to push my index finger inside of her pussy. I'm amazed by how tight it is, but given her concern for my reaction it's doubtful she's had many if any cocks inside of her. My thumb instinctively rubs up, and I'm surprised to find she has a clit as well.

She moans and her body shakes with pleasure. The lust dominates her face as her hand intensifies rubbing my cock. Her long smooth legs wrap around me and moans.

"I don't know how much more I can take of this." She proclaims through moans. "I need to be on top of you. I need to have your cock inside of me. Please please. "

I smile and nod. "I'm all yours baby."

A bright look enters her eyes and she bites her lip and moans.

"Don't say stuff like that. It turns me on too much. I have to have you inside me me. Now and forever." She let's go of me with her legs, but then shoves me down on the bed.

Katja wastes no time mounting me, she kneels over top of me, guides my cock and then slides down it.

"OOOOHHHHH!!!!!! FUCK!!!!! FUCKING FUCK FUCK!!!!" She screams. My cock is having a hard time entering her absurdly tight pussy. At first only the tip enters her. She slides up and down until more and more of my cock enters her.

"I don't think I can take all of it right now." She screams as she rides me. "My pussy is super tight and you're super hung. You're going to have to fuck me a lot to stretch me out enough to take all of it."

I lay back and grab her firm ass. "Then I'll do just that my lady." I say, thrusting into her lightly.

"OOOOOHHHH!!!!! You mean it!!! You'll keep fucking me!!!" Katja moans as thrust into her. She grabs her tits and massages them while we fuck.

"Of course. I've chased after you for months, you're mine now. And not just sexual, but emotionally and romantically as well. "I try to stay calm, but the sheer tightness of her pussy forces me to use almost all of my concentration to keep from cumming. But I want almost nothing more than to full her pussy with cum.

I can't take it much more. I need her closer. So I grab Katja around the waist and pull her up. She instinctively wraps her legs around me as I hold her up.

"Wow!" She moans and wraps her legs tighter around me. "You're really strong. Come on baby, fuck me. I've dreamt of this cock for months. I'm not letting you out of my pussy just yet. "

"Of course my dear. Swallow my cock with your pussy. "I growl as I thrust deeper and deeper into her super tight puss.

The fucking continues for another ten or so minutes. I couldn't take any more at that point.

"Have you cum baby?" I ask, slowing my fucking.

She laughs.

"Like three times. You haven't noticed?" she asks, still moaning.

I look into her eyes and focus.

"I hadn't actually, your pussy just feels too good. And those lovely breasts rubbing against me are too sexy."

"I can't help it. Your cock is so massive. I'm surprised I've only come three times."

"Ah. Okay. So unless you want me to cum inside of you, I should pull out." I casually mention, while using all my focus to keep my cock from exploding inside of her.

She shakes her head and lets me set her down.

"That would be a bad idea. I'm very fertile, and I don't think I want a baby yet. Why don't you finish in my mouth?"

That was too tempting of an offer to resist. I set her down, and she dropped straight to her knees and opened her beautiful mouth wide for me.

Rubbing my cock while looking into her eyes, it didn't take me long. I shoved the tip into her mouth and shot my entire load of cum down her throat. It took a minute for it to stop shooting out of my mouth, but soon the pulsing subsided. I sighed and pulled out. What was shocking was that she swallowed it all hungrily, like she enjoyed the taste. When finished, she gave me a sexy wink and licked her lips.

"Wow." I've never actually done that, but it's always looked sexy. I can't believe it tasted so good. I guess it's because I'm so aroused by you. "She said. Then she sighed and laid her naked body on the bed.

I laid next to her and wrapped my arms around her ample body. She sighed and snuggled against me.

"Finally." I proclaimed, laughing to myself.

"Finally." She agreed. "I never thought sex could be that good. I'm glad I finally experienced it for real."

I didn't notice what she said at first, but then it dawned on me.

"Wait, you're a virgin?" I ask. Shock crossing my face.

Katja looked at me with a strange expression. "No. Not anymore. But before tonight, yes. I've had a vibrator in my vagina, but that was it. You're the only guy I've ever felt comfortable enough with. "

I sit there for a moment and ponder over what she said. Then a bright smile crosses my face as I realize how lucky I am.

"I'm glad it was me."

"Me too." she responds, as we begin to drift to sleep.

The next day:

I wake up sometime in the morning in Katja's full bed. A flash of the day's events comes running back to me. I spread my arms out, reaching for Katja, but I come up with nothing.

"Katja?" I call, beginning to sit up.

"Good morning lover." a voice calls. I look around and realize she's sitting at her desk wearing a rob. It's open so that her breasts are practically bursting out, but everything else is covered.

"Good morning to you too baby." I say, stretching out. She looks my naked body over and bites her lip. I'm not sure why, until I realize that I'm still naked and my cock is hanging out of the blanket.

Katja walks over and lays next to me, her body pressed tight against mine. Her eyes roam across my flesh as mine roam over hers. Though, she seems to be paying particular attention to my cock.

"May I?" She asks, her hand resting on my thigh.

I laugh and grab her hand to place it on my cock.

"Of course my lovely Katja. It's your's whenever you want it."

We don't say anything to each other. I kiss the nape of her neck while massaging her breasts with my hands. She rubs my cock. I can feel it growing from its small flaccid state to the proud erect display that she incites in me.

Once she has my cock to full hardness, she gets up and goes in search of something.

"What are you doing?" I complain, not wanting to forgo my contact with her.

"I'm getting my measuring tape from my sewing kit." I hear her call from the closet.

"Why?"

"Because I want to see how big you are when you're hard." she yells. "Ouch! Stupid sewing needles."

She returns a moment later with the measuring tape in hand and first measures my length. Shock crosses her eyes, before she moves on to my girth.

When she's done, she doesn't say anything. But her hands are back to stroking my cock in earnest.

"So......?" I ask. Curious, but also not. Her handjob is getting me in the mood to fuck again.

She doesn't respond, but her mouth looks like it's drooling almost. Without a response, she goes down on me and begins to suck at my cock like a vacuum cleaner. Her mouth is almost as good as her pussy, and with the combination of her continued stroking while she sucks, it feels incredible.

"Oh!!! FUCK!!" I can't help but say as she devours my cock.

I let her swallow my cock down for a few minutes before I can't take it much more.

"Can we fuck please? I'm dying to get back inside that incredibly tight puss of yours." I beg, groaning from the intensity of her blowjob.

She shakes her head and pulls my cock out with a popping sound.

"Uh uh. Not now. Later. My pussy is really sore from what you did to me last night. I'll be fine for tonight, but for now I just want to do something nice for you. So just sit back, relax, and let me know when you're cumming so that I can taste every drop."

"Okkkaay!!!" I managed to moan when she returns to her sucking with renewed vigor.

I've been with, including Katja, three women. The first was my high school girlfriend Jennifer who demanded I fuck her on prom night. Then she moved to Michigan to attend college and didn't bother trying to keep up a relationship. The second was a drunken tryst with a girl name Amber who I met at a party during my freshmen year. She had just broken up with her boyfriend, and probably would've fucked anything. I just happened to be amiable to the idea.

The third was six months ago with my then girlfriend Erica. She and I had first met when I put up a posting looking for a partner for a side programming project. A project that I'm still working on, and I hope makes me a ton of cash one day. Erica just happened to respond.

As we began to work together, we grew close. Eventually becoming friends, then later lovers. For a time I thought that she and I might fall in love. But before that possibility could ever transpire, she left to move back home to Indiana to take care of her mother, who had recently been diagnosed with cancer.

At first I was heartbroken. But over time, I began to move on and focus on my work. Over time, I realized that despite how much I cared about Erica, we were probably destined to break up in the end. So I resolved myself to the fact that I hadn't been missing anything thus far.

But now, something about Katja makes my blood boil. Not only does she give the best blowjob that any man could possibly ask for; but she is also captivating. The more I think about her, the less I care about her penis. It's not her fault she was born with it. What's more, so long as I'm never on the receiving end of it, then we're okay.

Thinking about her beauty begins to push me over the edge. I know that I'm about to cum once again.

"I'm almost there!" I growl to her. She sucks down hard, sucking my cock with all her might while her hands stroke me faster and faster. I break a moment later, and release the expression of my desire into her hungry mouth. She swallows every drop with glee. When she's finished, she lays back and smiles.

For minutes we sit there without saying anything. Just satisfied to hold one another. I don't say anything because I don't want to ruin the moment.

Eventually my stomach starts rumbling. I look around for a clock, and see the one on her nightstand.

"Oh wow, it's already 8:30?" I mention. That explains my hunger. "Care to go get breakfast?" I ask.

"Sure. Although breakfast in the US is different than what I am use to." She says, hoping up to go put on some cloths. I don't have anything with me but my clothes from last night. So I put the slacks and shirt back on, but forgo the tie. She returns a moment later wearing yoga pants that show off her gorgeous legs and ass. She's also wearing a crop top that exposes her belly button piercing. The outfit isn't that surprising considering lots of women I know wear similar things when going out. But she makes other people look ridiculous. She's applied make up, dangling earrings and very high heels.

"Ugh." I groan. "Why do you have to dress so sexy to go to breakfast. "

She gives me a flirty smile.

"I like to look very feminine and sexy. It makes me feel more like a woman. My penis has always made me really self-conscious. So it's a personal thing. That, and I really like showing off for you. You make me wet just by looking at me."

I laugh, and we go to my car. While driving, I finally ask her what's been on my mind for the past few minutes.

"So are you ever going to tell me how big my cock actually is?" I casually ask, but I'm quite curious.

She laughs.

"is that all you men ever think about? Your cocks? I guess I shouldn't give you a hard time. I have the same problem from time to time."

"Yeah. It's tough. Anyway, tell me what you measured."

She pauses for a second.

"You're huge. Massive even. In your measuring units, it's just slightly over ten inches long. And it's over seven and a half inches thick. I didn't realize penises even got this big."

"How big are you?" I casually ask. I am curious given how much I care about her. The fact that she has a penis isn't a big deal, but I do want to know about her.

She grimaces and bites her lip in frustration.

"Why did you have to ask?"

I smile and her and grab her hand. "Don't worry about it. It doesn't bother me. Even if you're bigger than me."

She throws her head back and laughs exuberantly.

"No, I am much smaller than you. Only eight of your inches. Roughly six inches around. I always thought I had a big penis, but yours puts mine to shame."

"Well that's a relief." I chuckle to myself. I wasn't really concerned, but I was at least to some degree.

"Men." she grumbles. I laugh.

"So how's your latkh?" I ask after chewing a bite of hash brown.

"It's good." She mentions after finishing her bit. "It's similar to something we have in Belarus. I'm glad to recommend it."

We were both almost finished with our respective breakfasts. I took a sip of coffee and then looked back at her.

"So how would you respond if I said I don't want to leave you today?" I ask casually, but there is passion slipping through my speech.

Katja reaches across the table and grabs my hand.

"I would agree." She simply says.

"Okay then." I manage, then lean across the table to kiss her.

One year later:

The romance between Katja blossomed more beautifully than a field of roses. We spent every minute of time together whenever we could. Slowly, our relationship progressed to where I couldn't imagine living without her. One night, I couldn't hold back any more. I confessed my undying love and affection to her, and in return she did the same for me.

That night we made love unlike ever before. While our sex life was always passionate and erotic, this was a bit different. This time romance had been intertwined with our usual passion, making each touch and kiss that much more serene. I couldn't remember a time before it started. It struck me that we had always been making love, and in that moment I knew. She was forever the holder of my heart.

We moved in together shortly after. It was more convenient, instead of choosing which dorm room to reside in. I was nearing completion of my software, and already the beta stage was attracting potential buyers. She was taking extra classes to finish her finance degree. I'm due to graduate next month, she'll be done in the fall. Sitting in one of my last classes, ignoring the dull drone of the instructor, I can't help but dream about my lovely Katja.

In my shirt pocket is a ring. One that I procured weeks ago. I skipped a class to go buy it, because that was the only time I could be away from her without her knowing what I was up to. I'd hidden the ring in an old calculator so there was no chance of her finding it. But I often took it with me. Tonight I planned proposing. Then ideally, we'd get married in the next spring once we're both graduated. After that, who knows what the world has in store for us.

"So this is unexpected." Katja mentions as she takes a sip of sparkling water. "Why did you want to go out tonight?"

I don't respond right away. I just gaze at her. She's wearing a tight red dress that shows off her full figure and ample curves. The neckline reveals a hint of cleavage, and dress is backless. The sheer effect of her beauty has be shocked and taken back. How could any creature be more perfect or beautiful than she is?

"I just wanted to do something nice for you." I mention. I've been practicing this moment in my head for weeks. So there is no nervousness or trepidation in my voice. I don't know if she suspects anything, but she definitely won't pick up based on my behavior.

"Hummm...." She says, taking another sip of water. Then she makes a face, I know why. I had the waiter slip the ring into her glass earlier. So she's just discovered it. She grabs her napkin and gently spits the ring out. Shock and awe cross her face. She just stares at the ring with wide eyes, not realizing that I'm sliding out of my chair and to my knees next to her.

"Katja my love." I say, she sharply turns her head towards me, a million emotions flashing across her face. "Will you marry me and be my lover forever?"