Chasing After Katja Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Are you sure?" She whispers to me. "You know my condition, are you sure you can deal with that forever?"

I've had a year to make this decision. I've thought about it time and time again. I've considered if I am really willing to be with her forever despite her penis. But I don't know how that could bother me. In the end, my love for her will override whatever other concerns that I have.

"I'm sure." I proudly proclaim. I've thought of little but her for a year. I won't take anything less. "I want you forever. No matter what."

She doesn't say anything. She just takes the ring and slips it on her finger.

"So how are you enjoying the wedding my previous Katja?" I ask as we sway back and forth.

"How could I not? You paid for the best wedding ever. It's everything I've ever wanted." She murmurs as she lays her head on my shoulder.

My software took off after graduation. I sold the rights to quite a few major firms, and I've suddenly become a multi-millionaire overnight. That gave me the money I needed to give Katja everything I ever wanted to give her. I paid for just the wedding she wanted. Which wasn't that big. She was more concerned about her family members coming. Her father was a university professor, so Katja's parents had the money to travel to California, but many of her other family members didn't. So I paid for all of them. Her father tried to pay but I refused to let him.

So Katja's parents, many of her relatives all traveled to Cali for our wondrous wedding. My parents and many of my relatives came as well. In total our wedding was around a hundred people, composed largely relatives and a few select friends. Every eye in the room followed Katja wherever she went. Her lacy white dress with the plunging neckline and lace sleeves was a glorious tribute to the majesty of her body. I couldn't keep my eyes off of her. They were practically glued to her figure, worshiping her flesh.

"So are you ready to get out of here?" I ask, pulling her tight against me.

She gives me a wink, then leans in and whispers in my ear.

"We do have to consummate this after all." Katja says in a sensual tone.

With that little encouragement, I whisk her off to the car and to the hotel room. We have a flight to catch in the morning to go on our honeymoon, but I'm not about to be in a plane all night. I'm tired after having to practice my Belarussian and great all of Katja's many relatives. Tonight, I just want to be with her.

When we get to the room, she points me to the bed.

"Order some champagne. I'm going to go change out of this dress and into something else. You're going to have to be patient." then she's off.

I take my jacket off and order the champagne. It arrive a moment later. So I leave it in the ice bucket and wait for her to return.

I'm staring at the ceiling when I hear Katja clear her throat. I turn towards the bathroom and see her standing there in bridal lingerie. The lacy white bra and stockings make her already soft body look even more enticing. She walks over to me wearing strappy high heels. Before I know it she's tearing my clothes off, and I don't even bother trying to stop her. In fact I'm tearing my own clothes off at the same time.

I roll on top of her and our lips lock in an enchanted embrace. Our hands pull each other tighter.

"Let's undo this bra." I complain. I want her breasts. "These magnificent breasts need to be in my hands."

"OH! Dirty boy." She says, an unusual amount of her otherwise subdued accent slipping in. She reaches behind her back and undoes her bra, her massive mountains of overwhelmingly desirable and delectable flesh pop free. I moan just at the sight of them. Even with my exceptionally large hands, her breasts still overflow outside of my manly grip. Her nipples are rock solid and pointing right at me. It's an invitation too tempting to resist.

So I bend down and take one in my mouth. As I begin to lick and suck at her one nipple, Katja moans more and more.

"YES! YES! Oh, I love it when you do that to me. It's so hot. Play with my breasts while you suck on my nipple." She screams.

My enthusiasm does not abate as I suck both nipples, rotating between each as to not overly stimulate one over the other. I've learned with my limited sexual experience that over stimulation can ruin sex for a woman. So it's a good idea to move on and come back.

So after sucking at her nipples for a while, I begin to slowly kiss down from her breasts down her stomach. I spend a while there, kissing and licking across her full tummy, dreaming of one day putting a baby there. I've always believed that a woman's tummy is one of the sexiest parts of her body. Potentially second only to the breasts.

My lips continue to linger around her belly button as I give every inch of her body the service that it so richly deserves. Finally, I begin to kiss further down. She realizes what I'm doing, and tries to complain. But I put my hand over her mouth before she can say anything. I deftly use one hand to lift her cock and balls further up. My tongue slides out if my mouth and begins to tease her pussy. She complains against my hand, but I refuse to give in. I've wanted to go down on her for a while, but it has taken me some time to resolve myself to the fact that she has a cock right there.

But after careful consideration and planning, I've managed to do it. My tongue slide further and further inside of her pussy, caressing her wetness with my careful movements. The moaning soon takes over her mouth. So I pull my hand off her mouth. My free hand now roams her smooth body. Her frame is fuller than most women, so I have more to caress. It's also advantageous because she can handle my weight on top of her.

"WOW!!!! I can't believe you're eating my pussy. I've wanted you to do this for so long, but I was worried you wouldn't want to since my cock is right here. But WOW!!! I can't believe I didn't let you. All I want is your tongue." Katja moans, grabbing my hair as I munch on her pussy.

I begin to lick harder and faster, paying attention to the whole area. Every now and then I stop licking and nibble on her inner thigh or lick right outside her pussy. My tongue travels her beautiful majestic pussy without rest of caution. My tongue enters her and licks as if I was eating an ice cream cone. My gentle flicks on the tongue across her clit never fail to enact moans from her. I'm gentle with it, due to the fact that her clit can't take much.

I eat her pussy for around ten minutes before he moaning reaches a climactic fever.

"I can't take anymore." She begs. "I've already come twice. I just need that cock. Please give it to me." She pleads between moans.

"Your wish, honey." I say, rising up and lining my cock up with her entrance. We both gaze at each other with a look of never ending love and lust. With that, I began to slowly push my engorged cock past her swollen pussy lips and into the depths of her warm sexual embrace.

"OH FUCK YOU'RE SO HUGE!!!" Katja screams in carnal lust, throwing her head back in ecstasy. "Every time I think I get use to have massive you are, and each time you make me shake. I'm not sure you'll ever stretch me out. "

"I like it this way." I mention as I begin to pull out, only to push more of my man meat back inside of her. "You feel amazing every time. Your pussy is one of the most fantastic things in the universe. I wouldn't change a single thing about it."

"OOOOHHH!!!!" is all she can manage as I begin to pick up the force of my thrusts. The fullness of my cock makes it to where her pussy walls grip tightly on my shaft. I order making love to her. More than anything I could have imagined.

As I fuck her, I gaze into her eyes and begin to whisper things to her. Some about my love for her and how much I adore the fact that she is my wife and now mine forever. Other whispers involve the extent of my passionate lustful cravings for her body. She doesn't respond with any real words, just moans and pleas to keep fucking her.

We make love for three quarters of an hour. I lose track of the number of orgasms she experiences, but she tells me it's been four. After the fourth, the strain on my cock becomes too much to bear. I inform her that I want to cum.

"Then fill my mouth baby. I want a belly full of cum!!!" She moans as I pull out.

Rarely do I cum any other way, but down her throat. She doesn't want to get pregnant yet, but she doesn't want to "waste the cum" she always says.

So as usual,she drops to her knees and sucks my cock until I empty my massive load into her. We haven't had sex in three days because of wedding related things, so I had a built up cum dose I needed to give her. When I'm done, she licks her lips and rubs her tummy.

"Baby. You're so delicious. "Katja purrs. I lay down on the bed and she lays next to me. I pour us both some champagne and we enjoy the glasses in silence. When we've both finished our second glasses, the sleep begins to come. We both drift off, too happy to stir.

When we wake up in the morning, she rushes off to the show to primp and prepare for the day. I try and convince her that we're just getting on a plane, but she won't listen. We do share a shower together, which involves lots of making out and fondling. As soon as the show is complete, she shoves me out of the bathroom so she can get ready. I can't help but shake my head and get ready myself. It takes me all of ten minutes to put on my khakis, button down and shoes. My short hair is easy to fix. So now I just have to wait for her.

So I just wait and flip through tv channels. Nothing interesting is on, not even reruns. So I just flip through channels not paying attention to anything. It's over an hour and a half later when Katja finally comes out. She's wearing a pair of form fitting jeans like she was the day we met. As well as stiletto heels and a sexy crop top that accentuates her glorious breasts and lovely tummy. Her belly button has a heart piercing, and her ears have large hoop earrings. Her hair is pulled back with a broach. I doubt anything could be sexier than the way she looks today.

I get up and grab her by the ass and pick her up to lock my lips with hers. She wraps her legs around me to hold herself tight to me. When we stop, she winks. "So don't we have a plane to catch?" she casually asks. I chuckle.

We easily make the plane with plenty of time. We have first class seats, so we slide in and sip on mimosas while we wait for the plane to take off.

"So why did you choose Vancouver?" Katja asks while we look out the plane window.

"A few reasons. First, the skiing is supposed to be great. I thought the climate might remind you somewhat of home. But also for another reason, I know you don't like wearing swimsuits in public because you worry about getting hard when bikini babes walk by. That, and the spa we're booked in should be great."

"You're really thoughtful." She responds and then takes a sip of mimosa. "I'm sorry I have this problem." She says embarrassed.

"Don't worry about it." I say, rubbing her thigh and giving her a kiss. "I understand the problem."

"Okay." Is all she says.

The plane takes off shorty. It's only a couple of hours light to Vancouver. From there we grab the BMW that I rented for our trip. Katja slides into the set and waits while I load the luggage. I hope in and then rev the engine. Soon, we're moving swiftly along to the Sliverbranch Hotel and Spa. My research told me this would be a fantastic place to have a honeymoon. Katja agreed very easily once she saw what I was booking.

What she doesn't know, is that I've booked us into the penthouse suite. I haven't told her because I want her to experience at least one surprise. She argued with me for the longest time, until she finally gave up. No amount of begging or cock sucking convinced me. She's surprisingly crafting when it comes to trying to get information out of me. More often than not, she'll just drop to her knees and try as hard as she can to suck the information right out of me.

I generally give in. But who wouldn't? However, I've managed to successfully avoid revealing any information no matter how hard her mouth has tried to convince me to. So as we roll up to the hotel valet, she still is grumbling about the surprise.

"It's good for you." I say as I hand the valet my car key.

Without even blinking, a bell hop comes to grab our luggage out of the trunk. He has everything loaded on the cart and headed into the front lobby before Katja and I even have time to say anything. So I just follow him in and head for the reservation desk. Behind it sits a woman in either her late thirties or early forties, although she's aging quite well. Her dirty blonde hair is pulled back, but unlike with many women it doesn't reveal any harsh lines on her face. She's wearing faint makeup and small stud earrings. Her dark blazer and white shirt are impeccably pressed and clean. Her ample breasts are hinted at, but well hidden due to her ensemble.

As we walk to the counter, the reservation lady looks over Katja and I and then focuses her eyes more on my buxom bride.

"Hello there and good day." She purrs, giving Katja a thorough examination. "My name is Peta. Are we here to check in?"

This is not the first time a woman has made eyes at Katja before, but it's the first time I've really noticed all the details. What's more is that Katja seems to be noticing as well. She looks at me for a moment before looking at Peta, studying the woman in return. I'll be asking her about it later. But not now, I'm ready to go to the room.

"Yes." I respond. "We have a reservation under Jason and Katja Phillips."

"Of course." Peta says in a silky voice. "If I can just see your ID and the credit card you used to book with us?" She doesn't even look at me, her eyes are glued to Katja, whose eyes in return are roaming over Peta, no doubt imagining what's hidden under that blazer.

I pull out my passport and my amex and hand it to Peta, who's finally forced to look at something besides my goddess of a wife. Peta takes my documents and starts punching information into the computer. Her eyes widen a little

"Oh. Congratulations Mr. and Mrs. Phillips. It looks like you booked the penthouse suite with the full honeymoon package. I wonderful choice."

Katja looks at me and mouths the word "penthouse." I just shrug and wait for the documents to sign. So I keep my hands on the desk as Peta punches in the information and then hands me the papers to sign. I look over it to make sure everything is kosher, and then sign my life away, so to speak.

"Thank you Mr. Phillips." Peta says, directing her attention back at us. This time her eyes look me over, with the same level of intensity that she ogled Katja with. "So Kyle our Bell Hop will take your luggage up to the room if you'd like to follow him. Here's a map of the facilities here, and another map of sites in Vancouver."

I look over the documents, while Katja continues to look over Peta, who continues to look over me. I just ignore them both and try to focus on the paperwork in front of me.

I grab the key cards and the papers.

"Thank you very much." I say to Peta.

"Oh of course.....Mr. Phillips." She responds in a sultry voice. Then she pulls a card from her desk and hands it to me. "And if you need anything else, absolutely....any-thing, just call. Either of you." She looks back at Katja and whispers. "Anything at all."

"Thank you very much." I respond. "We'll be sure to remember that." With that I whisk Katja towards the elevator.

We ride in silence to the penthouse. I can tell Katja's mind is thinking about Peta, but I'm not about to say anything with Kyle the bell hop in the elevator with us. As soon as we get to the room, he walks us in and unloads our luggage.

"Is there anything further that I might be able to assist you with sir?" he asks.

"No. Thank you." I say, handing him fifty dollars Canadian. He smiles and then nods and heads back to his work.

Katja starts unpacking, and I do the same. But the suspense is killing me.

"So Peta is very hospitable?" I casually mention while hanging up shirts.

"Oh thank god you mentioned it." She says, sighing. "I was worried my cock was about to burst out of my jeans when she talked. I'm so sorry about that, I just get so horny when a sexy woman like that undresses me with her eyes. Although, she looked like she wanted you just as much."

"She did look like that didn't she?" I'm thinking about that and my brain starts to turn over ideas. I know how much Katja has a hard time due to her dull urges between her pussy and her cock. But as of yet, she's assured me that it won't be a problem. But now, I'm starting to think that I'm doing her a disservice. She could use something to ease her pain.

"Katja, if you want you can jack off now." I mention, trying to give her what she needs.

"No. I'm okay. Really, Jason. I'm fine. I love you, I'm sorry about that." She assures me. But I don't believe her.

"Baby. You don't have to resist your nature because of me. Why don't you just do it? Please. I don't want you to feel like I'm depriving you."

She just shakes her head and goes back to unpacking. I sigh and do the same. I don't know how I'm going to help her. But I have the makings of an idea. I just need to implement it. Maybe later tonight. In fact, I have the perfect idea. I just need the right circumstances to make sure everything goes to plan. But for now, we have a couples massage to attend.

"Ready for a message?" I ask. She just nods and goes to freshen up.

An hour later both of us are lying face down. I'm not usually much of one for massages, but I'm doing this for Katja. So both of us are presently getting our backs massaged by our respective masseuses. I have a weird man name Sven, who is a massive Swede with bear paws for hands. As weird as I feel, he's an amazing masseuse.

Katja on the other hand is getting massaged by a lovely Brazilian named Nadia, who looks like a professional volleyball player. Her small but firm hands press tightly against my bride's back. I'm looking right at Katja, and I can tell she's very aroused by what's going on. She's trying not to make eye contact with me, but I can tell that she's undoubtedly getting hard under that towel that hides her glorious lower half. Her eyes momentarily meet mine and they have a look of embarrassment on them.

"It's okay." I mouth to her. "It's who you are."

"But not who I should be." She mouths back, and then lays her head face down. I just sigh and work on my plan.

When the massage is finished a half an hour later, the masseuses leave us. Katja doesn't say anything, so I sit up and look back at her.

"Baby. You really need to let me help you with this. I'm not saying jack you off or anything. But you've got to let out all this pent up sexual frustration."

"No. I don't need anything but you. I promise." She says without even looking at me.

"Katja. It's okay. I understand. I'm not offended. I knew this was part of you when I proposed. And I knew this when I said I do. Just let me help you please?"

"No." She says, pouting. Just keeping her head down. So I just sigh and start putting my clothes back on. She starts doing the same. I grab her hand and we head back to the room. I'm kind of tired, so I mention taking a nap.

"That sounds good." She says, cheered up a little.

Back at the room, she strips to her bra and panties and slides into the bed. I remove everything but my boxers and then climb in and wrap my arms around her lovely figure. She sighs in contentment, and then we drift off to sleep.

That night:

Katja is in the bathroom getting ready for our dinner reservation at one of Vancouver's high end restaurants. She won't tell me what she's wearing tonight. Normally I always want to know so that I can ogle her body before caressing every inch of her. But tonight, I'm leaving her be.