Chasing Ally

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ally dug her fist into my ribs. "John Delahome, you better take me home right now, if you know what's good for you."

"Yes em."

On our way to the police station, Thomas asked, "Would you have shot him?"

"Right between the eyes," I replied. "He was about two seconds from death."

We did stop to give statements to Chief Williams.

"I figure the FBI can contact y'all for statements and maybe testimony," he told us. "Don't rightly see any reason y'all can't head on back to St. Louis." He walked us out to Thomas' truck which had gotten us to Clinton in such a short time. "Y'all come back and see us. Clinton ain't such a bad place."

Thomas got behind the wheel; Ally and I slid in on the passenger's side. As we started north on 65, Thomas spoke in a put on country accent. "Damn good to be shucked of that town. Don't reckon we'll be comin back."

Ally and I snuggled as best we could in the cab of the pick up; whispering back and forth. After about an hour Thomas said in his normal voice, "You guys better put a sock in it or I'll find a motel for you."

"Now that's a good idea," Ally replied.

"Never mind. I got a business to run and need to get back to it." Thomas glanced over at us, grinned and using his country drawl added, "Y'all just have to bide yo time till we get back to the big city."

"Yes sir, Sergeant Boone sir," I said.

"Don't call me sir," Thomas responded. "I'm a Sergeant, I work for a livin."

********************

Things worked out pretty much like Chief Williams said. The FBI came to see Ally, Thomas, and me. We did have to go to the regional office in downtown St. Louis to give depositions. The Feds transported Dixon from Clinton to St. Louis. They planned on charging and trying him there because that's where the whole business began. However, Bill's court appointed attorney was able to get Bill considered as some sort of mental case and he never went to trial; Bill was committed to a mental health facility in the city. This one he wouldn't be able to walk away from.

Because of Dixon's commitment none of us had to testify; the depositions from us, as well as from Chief Williams, were enough evidence.

Our life has gone back to pretty much normal. I still work for and with Thomas and Sarah is still breaking men's hearts; in fact it's even worse than before. She breezed into the office one morning and showed off an engagement ring and a picture of her soon to be husband. That's right husband. Seems the lesbian thing was an act to keep men from hitting on her.

Ally has mellowed somewhat; she still has a temper but controls it much better now. The thought of becoming a mother, our boy will be arriving in about four months, will do that to a woman; of course it also tends to make a man more serious.

The End