Chasing Amy

Story Info
An exhibitionist meets another, in a chance encounter.
3.2k words
4.57
30.3k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
exfireman
exfireman
339 Followers

A few weeks ago, I met a girl at, of all places, Wal-Mart. Now I know that my last story also involved a woman at the same store, but it's crazy how many of the women who shop there are ready to fuck with no questions asked. This girl, however, I did not really suspect as being one of those easy ones. She was by far the most beautiful girl I have ever seen.

She caught my eye immediately. She was wearing a red jacket, kind of like a silky windbreaker type jacket. Her skirt reminded me of something you might see from the 80's. It was black, but had kind of frilly layers from top to bottom, and was quite short. Black and red is my favorite color combination, so it really caught my attention. I approached her from behind, and saw that her loose fitting skirt framed an amazing ass. The way it laid between her cheeks was beautiful. She had soft and wavy brown hair that came just below her shoulders, and I noted that it was swept around to one side. Her perfect legs ended with her cute little feet in flip-flops.

I stared for a minute, but eventually gathered the nerve to approach her. Pretending I needed to look at something near where she was, I said, "Excuse me, please". She turned, and looked at me, and my breath was taken away. She had a little pink stripe in her hair, but what caught me was that she had hazel eyes that were just the sexiest I had ever seen. She had a little button nose that turned up just slightly, and pouty lips. They were the kind that you could instantly imagine being wrapped around the head your penis. Her jacket was open to right between her amazing breasts, and I noticed that there was no way she could be wearing a bra or even a shirt beneath. That was proven when I saw that her nipples were pressing tightly against the silky material, confirming that she was indeed topless under the jacket.

I was immediately hard as a rock, and it was difficult to hide under my soccer shorts. I was not wearing underwear, so that made it even worse. I pretended to be looking at something, but really could not keep my eyes off of this beauty. She was still looking things over, and kind of peeked at me out of the corner of her eye. She smiled, and brushed her hair back over her shoulder. I smiled back, acknowledging her.

"I'm sorry, but I have to tell you how truly beautiful you are. You probably get that all the time, but you are truly stunning!"

"Thank you! You're a handsome man. I do hear that a lot, but it's usually from nerds trying to sneak a peek at me."

"I can understand why they would. I can understand why anyone would! You're beautiful, and you have an amazing body, too."

I think she got a little self conscious, then. She glanced down and noticed that she was showing some cleavage between those luscious breasts, that I was guessing had to be 38 D's. She kept shyly looking at the floor. It was then that I noticed that she was checking out my boner. I had a pretty good tent going about now from staring at her massive tits behind that lightweight jacket. Then, I was certain that she had seen my growing penis.

"Is that from me? Did I do that to you?"

"I'm so sorry!" I wasn't, really, but it seemed like the right thing to say. The truth is I love it when people can see my penis. I like to show it off. Right now, my 8 ½ inches was straining against my shorts. I was even starting to leak a little precum, and that was starting to show, too.

"Don't be sorry! I'm flattered! Really!"

"Then yes, this is because of you."

"Can...can I..."

"See it?", I interrupted.

She smiled that sexy little shy smile and looked down again.

Then she said, "I'm sorry. I didn't mean to be so forward."

She started to turn away, but I touched her shoulder and she stopped.

"Don't go. I would be glad to show you!"

I pulled the elastic band out and down, and freed my rigid penis. We were standing close enough now that when my erection popped free of my shorts, it slapped her on her thigh, precariously close to her pussy. She jumped a little in surprise, but we stayed close enough together that no one else would be able to see that I was about to spear her with a massive piece of meat.

She reached down for a second, but then pulled back.

"It's perfectly fine. If you want to touch it, go ahead. I'm honored to have such a beauty want to touch me like that."

She smiled at me, and I could see pure lust in those beautiful eyes. She looked down and just ran her finger up the length of my aching cock. She started at the base and ran it to the tip. She rubbed my pre cum around my head. I was so hot for this woman that the pre cum had dripped almost to the floor. She took it all into her hand, and then wrapped her whole had around my cock. Her fingers didn't touch, but she squeezed and ran her hand up the entire length of my shaft, and back down again. Her motions squeezed out even more pre cum. She wiped it off my cock with her finger, and took it in to her mouth. With her head still down, she raised her eyes and smiled at me as she sucked my fluid off of her finger and swallowed it.

I knew then that I just had to get my cock into this beauty before me.

I stuffed my rigid cock back into my shorts as much as possible.

"Would you like to get out of here?"

"I would! Where can we go? I live close, if you want to come over. I'd love to make you dinner, if you're up to it."

How could I refuse? I was hooked!

"Can I have you for desert?" I asked her.

"You can count on it. How about an appetizer on the way out?"

"Sure! What'd you have in mind?"

She unzipped her jacket to just about her belly button, and pulled the sides open showing me those fantastic tits of hers. They were large, but firm, and you could see those little blue veins. They were capped with the most perfect nipples you'll ever see. Quarter sized areola, with her hard little nubs sticking out almost a half inch. I was in love. I bent down and sucked on into my mouth. I tried to get as much of that tit in my mouth as I could. She moaned as I ran my tongue around the nipple, and gently bit on it.

"Let's get out of here!"

"Right behind you", I said.

She then shocked me. She said, "oh, and by the way..."

And with that, she started toward the check out lanes in front of me. She looked back over her shoulder, reached down and lifted the back of her skirt up. No panties! And what an amazing ass. This girl obviously took care of her body. She held the skirt up for just a little bit, allowing me to gaze at that sweet ass that I wanted to sink my teeth in to.

At the check out, she had a few things. I had nothing, as I had now forgotten why I was even there. There were a few people ahead of us, and the cashier turned her light off just as we arrived. She told us that we were OK, but she was taking her break after us. Awesome! Now, no one would be able to see that I was about to grab some of that ass I was just shown.

I came up behind this girl, whose name I know now as Amy. I reached around her waist, and pulled her to me. I kissed her neck, and pressed my cock up against her ass. She responded by pressing back against me. A teenage boy turned and looked when she moaned, and I smiled at him.

I then reached my hand down below Amy's skirt, and slowly inched my way up her creamy thigh. I reached the gentle curve of that soft cheek, and ran my hand across both of them. Back and forth, I rubbed those cheeks. She was lost in lust as I touched her body. The boy in front of us stepped out of line to "get a pack of gum". He was just wanting a better vantage point of what I was doing.

With the boy watching now, Amy leaned forward onto the cart handle, and spread her legs a little. I slid my hand down between her legs to find that they were soaked. Her pussy was running like crazy. My hand went up, and I immediately eased two fingers into her dripping hole. I pushed them in and out a couple of times, getting them nice and wet. The boy's eyes lit up when I pulled my fingers out, and ran one up the crack of her ass. I gently pushed against her tight little asshole. She turned and looked at me. I stared back, and she nodded her head. I pushed my finger into her ass, and this kid just about lost it. He was standing there watching me finger-fuck this beautiful woman's ass with my finger in the middle of Wal-Mart.

It was finally our turn to check out. It was difficult, but I managed to keep my petting to a minimum while she got her things. I paid, and we left. We headed out to my Expedition. I told her we would get her car later or something. I opened the door for her and she climbed in. Because of the way we were parked, I had to walk around back to get to my door.

When I finally got to my window, I looked in at her, and saw that she was completely naked! I could not believe what I was seeing. Now I am an exhibitionist myself, and seeing the way Amy was dressed should have told me that she was, too. Seeing her sit there in my car with all of her clothes off almost made me cum in my shorts right there. I was now treated to a full frontal view of this amazingly beautiful naked woman. She just sat there smiling at me!

I got in, and she told me how to get to her house. She then proceeded to climb over the console and straddle me. She kissed me. Our tongues came together, and wrestled for awhile. Here I was in the middle of the Wal-Mart parking lot, making out with a naked woman where everyone could see us. Some people did, I'm sure, but I didn't care, and I'm fairly certain that Amy didn't either.

She stopped the kiss, but kept rubbing her bare pussy up and down my covered penis. She said, "I wanted to fuck you the instant I saw you, but I didn't know if you were in to me".

"I am certainly in to you, but let's get home, so I can get IN to you."

"Then what are you waiting for?"

OK, I thought. She wants to stay in my lap! This should be interesting!

I backed out, and she laid her head on my shoulder so I could see where I was going. As I left the lot, she started sucking on my neck. She reached down inside my shorts and again freed my penis. At the first stoplight we came to, she lifted up so I could push my shorts down. Now, with my shorts around my knees, Amy sank down on to my aching cock. She ground her pussy up and down for a minute. The car next to us was really watching what was going on. It was an older gentleman, and what appeared to be his wife driving. She was watching the light, but his eyes were glued on us. Amy didn't care, and kept grinding that soaking pussy on my shaft.

As we pulled away from the light, I felt her raise up. I knew what was coming! She pointed the head of my cock at her steaming hole, and lowered herself onto me. I was now all the way inside of this gorgeous woman. She had her sweet and tight pussy wrapped solidly around my shaft.

Then she just kind of sat there with me inside of her. It felt like my length had gone deep inside of her womb. Her breathing became ragged, and she started to just move around in a circular motion. I felt her pussy clamp down really tight on me, and she stopped breathing. Just then, she came on me. She jumped up and my cock flopped out of her. As soon as it did, she showered me. I have never been with a woman who could squirt when she cums, but now, I was. Lucky for me, I have leather seats, so the cleanup would be easy.

She sat back down in my lap, and eased my penis back up inside of her.

"That was the first time I've ever squirted! I'm so sorry about your seats!"

"It's no problem", I told her, and she then laid her head back on my shoulder.

About that time, I pulled into her driveway. It was a short driveway off of a somewhat busy street.

"Are you going to get dressed before we go in?"

"No! In fact, I want you to get undressed, too!"

"Hmmm...OK!"

She climbed off me, leaving my soaked cock still standing there. I pushed my shorts to the floor, and then she helped my pull my shirt off. All of our clothes were now scattered in various places around my car.

"That should do", she said, and climbed out. I followed her, not sure of what the neighbors would do. In the back of my mind, I didn't really care. Naked, I started to get her things from the back. I noticed her standing in front of my Expedition with a smile on her face.

"What?", I asked her.

"That stuff can wait. Come here."

I approached her, and we embraced. I pulled her to me, and my cock pressed up between us. I kissed down her neck to those awesome tits. I alternated between her nipples, sucking on them lightly, and licking both breasts until they were wet. I kissed down her belly all the way to her pussy. I teased her labia with my tongue before poking it into her hole. With my tongue up inside her, licking her walls as deep as I could go, I closed my lips around her bald pussy and sucked.

I then pulled my tongue out and used it to assault her swollen clit. I was on my knees with this amazing beauty straddling my face as I feasted on her creamy pussy. Her knees started to shake as I went from tonguing her clit to poking it inside of her pussy. She grabbed the back of my head and pulled me tightly against her dripping pussy.

"OH! I'm gonna cum!"

"Cum for me, Amy. Right here in your driveway!"

Again, she stopped breathing. I got to my feet, and started to rapidly rub her clit as she was racked with her orgasm. Again, she squirted everywhere. Because my hand was in and on her pussy, her cum sprayed all over the front of both of us. It was all over my chest, and even some on my cock. It sprayed up and got all over her belly and breasts.

I was more than happy to lick it up off of her tits.

"Are you ready to fuck me?"

"Here? Now?"

"Yes! Now!"

She turned and leaned over my hood with her ass to me, and her legs spread wide. I came up behind her, and rubbed my wet cock from her pussy, up her ass, and back. I did this a couple of times, and she started to shake again. Before she could cum, I pushed my cock into her steamy pussy from behind. Just as I got my full length buried inside of her, she came again. I held my cock inside her as she squirted all over the ground and my front bumper.

Standing in a pool of her cum, I started pumping in and out of that velvet pussy. She was so tight, and I felt like I was in heaven. Cars were driving up her road, and I know we could be seen from the side, but I did not care. It was an amazing sight, seeing Amy with her tits pressed up against my car, and my huge cock sliding in and out of her pussy. A couple of cars honked, but I just gripped Amy's hips and continued to pummel her tight little pussy.

After a couple of minutes of my fucking her, she came again. A couple of minutes later, she came again! I could not believe how much she could cum when she did. She squirted everywhere.

"I want you to fuck me", Amy said.

"I'm pretty sure I have been!"

"No! I want you to fuck me...where you had your finger in the store".

I'm definitely on board now. I pull out of her pussy, reluctantly. I press the head of my cock against her tight little hole, and press slightly. She reached back and spread her cheeks for me. I reached around and grabbed her breasts, and waited to feel her relax a little. I then pressed a little harder. She relaxed more, and started panting. I pushed again, and the head popped in. I almost came at the sight. Here we were, outside in front of her house. She was reaching back spreading her cheeks. I was squeezing her massive breasts, and the head of my cock was just inside her butthole.

Slowly, I push harder, and look down to see my penis sliding inside of this beauty's butt. I finally bottom out, and let her relax and get used to my size being jammed in her ass.

I finally start sawing in and out, slowly at first. Then faster. Now, I'm pounding my cock in Amy's asshole hard and fast. I kept looking down to watch my cock disappear inside of her butt. It was so hot!

"I'm gonna cum! Where do you want it?"

"Put it back in my pussy and come in there! NO WAIT! Cum in my mouth!"

I pulled out, and in one swift motion, she was squatting in front of me and had my cock in her mouth. I ran my fingers through her hair as I face-fucked her. Just then, I had had enough. I came like I had never came before. I pumped loads of semen into the back of Amy's throat, and she happily swallowed all she could. I came so hard that she couldn't keep up, and my cum ran out of her mouth and dripped onto her breasts.

She let go of my cock with her mouth, and stroked me as the last couple of jets landed on her face and tits. She just smiled at me, with lust filled eyes.

"So what's for dinner?"

exfireman
exfireman
339 Followers