Chasing Amy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh my god," she said, laughing and breaking the silence of our afterglow, "that was incredible, and crazy."

"No shit," I said, "I can't believe that just happened, but fuck, it was perfect."

I was still wrapped around her when she looked at her watch, "Fuck, I gotta get back in there," she said, moving a little to get me to fall beside her.

"I was thinking the same thing," I said,smirking and looking over at her as I pulled up my pants. She was getting herself back together too, but looked up at me and smiled that perfect fucking smile. "Very funny, bad boy," she said, "we'll have to see about that later."

We dressed quickly and got out of her SUV, me first, walking back into the mall trying to cover my semi-hard, totally spent cock as I walked. I looked back to see her straightening her skirt. She looked up and waved me to go on, then started walking in the same direction. I turned back towards the mall entrance and walked inside smiling. I had no idea how I would see her again, but at that moment I knew I would, and I knew I would own that sexy ass of hers. But for now I had to go, my wife and kids were somewhere in that mall looking for me.

12