Chasing Cerise Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Etaski
Etaski
2,945 Followers

Cerise was flushed and hot, luxuriating in the full-body sensation; she gladly opened her mouth and took the offering between her lips to swirl her tongue around it, alternating by sucking gently. A second later she felt a wave of warmth trembling against her crotch as he slid against her and her hips responded, pressed upward, an approving noise rising in her throat. *Oh yes...please...*

When he entered her, it was as a pliable mass that flowed in like warm water, pushing to fill every contour, spread her wider, then hardening and beginning to oscillate.

Cerise's eyes flew open at the completely foreign penetration; she'd expected him to create a phallus externally, to harden it then thrust inside, mimicking organics.

This... oh god, ...this was like getting a custom mold made for her pussy, flowing in thin and barely there, then stretching her to a satisfying girth...and then the vibrations pressing to her G-spot inside! He wasn't thrusting in and out; he had little reason to on his own. His stimulation came from hers. He was a fucking custom vibrator!

The oscillation formed a rhythm, originating on the flat external sections that were touching her abdomen and thighs then moving inward to her deepest reaches in a vibrating pulse. She was vaguely aware that he's matching her heartbeat and reacting to her breathing pattern. Her dark brown eyes were wide and staring at the ceiling since her lover had no face...but that was okay since the sensations held her practically in awe.

"....Holy hell...that's awesome..." she breathed aloud.

Now she could see exactly how some rich, kinky women in the City might get quite attached to their very own attentive Vevaphon...but also why it was a 'fetish' relegated to the Alien Sex Channel. She could imagine how this looked for someone watching: weird and ridiculous, though she didn't really care given the circumstances. The sensations were so unique, thrilling.

So what if it was one of the ugliest and/or silliest-looking couplings in the World of Progress?

She whimpered as the sensation increased, writhing her hips up as she might when fucking herself with a vibrator. She wanted more. *Oh god, he could, couldn't he...?*

Yes, he could. She felt something soft as a tongue flow over her labia and her mound, completely covering her clit in a warm suction cup...and begin that gentle vibration. *Oh, fuck, yes!*

Several minutes later when she was quivering, practically held in rapture, another part of him began to massage her ass cheeks, squeezing and tasting, then gently nudging between her buttocks.

Cerise had been caught up in what Chase is doing, distantly enjoying the massage on her buttocks...but there was always an all-encompassing zing! when her anus was first touched. Her little thrilled cry was accompanied by an attempt to raise her knees a bit, offering easier access so he wouldn't have to squirm as much to get between her cheeks. She knew she definitely wanted it both places; she started sucking on the tongue-like proboscis near her head again and groaned in encouragement.

As she warmed to his touch, he entered her and spread using the same "warm water" technique to part her and spread her open.

*OH!!...Oh holy shit...!* This entry point had certainly been the center for more than its fair share of pain for her in the past, but this — here and now — felt warm and soft and fucking awesome as Chase gently stretched her no further than she could be comfortable, than what caused pleasure without pain. Nice and on the small side. Another custom fit.

Her arms and legs were pulled out tighter and he shifted to lift her abdomen slightly, squeezing to flow beneath and support her back and hips. The twin, pulsing vibrations continued inside her. She could feel his movement through her body core as she was elevated from the bed, supporting her so that it felt like she was floating above the mattress. Chase began to oscillate faster, stimulating every orifice at the same time in addition to vibrating against her nipples and every erogenous zone at once that a normal partner couldn't hope to reach.

Cerise started shrieking, even muffled by the bit of Chase in her mouth, and her body started straining and bucking harder. *Too much...!*

She pulled her mouth free. "Oh..! Oh god...slow down, please, don't stop...don't stop, just slow down...!"

Chase was completely unrecognizable at the moment but he responded immediately, following her voice commands. He gave her a playfully quick touch to the G-spot after he slowed things down.

"Augh! Oh, you fucking tease!"

He actually giggled somewhere farther down on his body. A soft proboscis that felt like a tongue tasted her everywhere there was contact and she felt him shiver as he made a warm, purring sound. Cerise sighed in exquisite pleasure and relaxed; much better, softer, slower...

"Mmmm..." he rumbled. "I could do this to you for days."

She blinked, wondering truthfully if he was serious and not exaggerating. Except for needing sustenance...a Vev could be essentially tireless, couldn't it? No muscles to become sore...no joints to receive too much pressure...no inner ear to become dizzy. Chase would get hungry before he got tired.

"I-I'd become a gibbering idiot," she murmured with a laugh, then a groan. "Move...in and out...don't bang me, just...move a little bit, gently..."

He hummed as he moved, pushing against her pliant flesh and gripping at the same time. He was following her commands. She couldn't be more pleased or relieved; she might even be getting the hang of this!

She moaned at the sawing and shuffing back and forth through her openings, the sphincters of muscle clutching at the welcome invasion. Her head moved side to side a few times as she is submerged in the sensation for several long moments. "God, that feels fantastic...okay, move a little faster, just a little, keep the vibe low..."

The Vev again responded, picking up the pace slightly. He had relaxed the mild pressure on her chest and she could breathe more deeply; she was really starting to need it.

She supposed she should be grateful she could still talk...if this kept up much longer (yes, please), she wouldn't be able to speak. Gasping and sweating nicely now, sopping wet between her legs, Cerise eventually asked for harder thrusting. This was her last request before she lost her words and started bucking, straining against the tentacle restraints.

Chase would have to interpret her sounds of revelry for himself because concentrated heat was gathering in her abdomen and all her muscles were tightening along with her tension.

She started climbing, rose quickly and crested, her face scrunched and her mouth open but no sound coming out as the tension started to unravel and pure pleasure flooded through her, radiating out from her sex.

"...god...!" she squeaked then emitted a couple inelegant, successive grunts without much awareness for anything around except her orgasm and her heart pounding in her ears.

Chase tightened his grip on her hips, arms, and neck as the orgasm hit her and there was a responding escalation of sounds from him. Several moments after she peaked, the Vevaphon trembled, visible striations appearing in his form and he made a loud, happy, inhuman screeching sound that only a creature without vocal cords could make.

Her climax was his reward. One really couldn't fake it with him.

Moments later, he went limp, falling across her but still maintaining penetration. She had the urge to wrap her arms around her partner in appreciation of such a great cum but realized they were still tied up at the moment. Then a mostly-formed face arose from the mass of matter and smiled at her.

"Again?" Chase asked. "Or do you need a break?"

She looked more carefully at the Vev. She couldn't tell if he was tired as she was.

"Are you hungry? I know you burned a lot of energy. And I could use a water break."

"I am a bit depleted," he admitted. "Perhaps a short break would be best, if that's acceptable."

"Definitely acceptable," she smiled then gasped as she felt him withdraw from her.

That was different, too...Chase had 'softened' and slid out, sort of the reverse of how he'd entered. Almost like a man losing his erection and slipping out, but in super fast-forward motion.

He slid off and from around her to a general mass at her side, soon reforming into the human shape she was used to seeing. It was calming and reassuring to her; any human liked to see what was familiar after coming off the high, experiencing something so alien. The Vev physically crawled across her to get out of bed and walked with visible care out of the room and towards the supplies he brought.

Cerise smiled. *Ha. So he is worn out...*

She couldn't bray about it, though. She got up just as carefully before following him into the living room, her legs weakened and rubbery. She looked herself over, finding no accidental scrapes or cuts, and maybe only a few sore spots — no worse than she'd ever done to herself.

Totally worth it. Now to see how long it took a Vevaphon to recoup for Round Two...