Chasing Hannah Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cassie whirled around and gave Hannah a stupefied look, slightly in disbelief. "Your boss? Are you thinking about fucking your way to the top or something?"

"Cass... it's not like that. We have these new meetings between the two of us and they're going to be pretty frequent. It's the first time we've really spoken at length and she was wearing this blouse that was too small for her—"

"And you got caught up in her tits instead of paying attention to the meeting, right?" Cassie cut in, hands on her hips and staring Hannah straight in the eye.

"Hey shut up, this is serious. I don't know what I'm going to do if this keeps happening each meeting. I ended up having to cut lunch short to catch up on work." Hannah's cheeks started to flush at the thought of what she had done after the meeting had ended. Unfortunately for her, Cassie was quick to put the pieces together.

"Did you... did you jack it at work or something?"

Hannah's silence was all the answer she needed.

"Han, that's hot. And wrong, very wrong. And against company policy I'd guess. Probably also counts as public exposure if you're caught. You didn't get caught, right?" Cassie's jokes came back with a flurry as she probed for all the gossip about her best friend's alone time at work.

"Can we not talk about this now?" Hannah's exasperation was clear, but Cassie was having none of it.

"No way, stud. I wanna hear everything!"

As the two ate their dinner, Hannah revealed the events of the day, up to and including how she was almost caught by the very person she was fantasising about. Cassie's eyes shone brightly the entire time as she hung on Hannah's every word, imagining the possible scenarios if Hannah had in fact been found, while the clockwork in her mind ticked and formulated new fantasies for her to spend her time enjoying. When all was said and done, Cassie reminded her that she needed to be incredibly careful if that's how things were going to be from now on. That she can't get herself caught and out of a job just because she has trouble keeping it in her pants.

After what seemed like an eternity of prying and teasing, the two girls finally decided it was time for bed. As usual, Cassie cleaned up the last of the mess downstairs before heading to sleep while Hannah jumped in for a quick shower. The water cascaded down her powerful body and she lathered herself in a thick coat of soap and body wash, removing every impurity from her skin. Her hands rubbed over her soft, perky breasts, down her rock hard tummy, along the soft flesh of her cock, balls and lips and down her firm legs. Making sure to clean every single inch and get rid of not only the pungent smell of her sweat, but the remnants of her arousal from throughout the day. After drying herself and throwing on a loose top, she slipped under the sheets and quickly fell into the sweetest of dreams.

**********

July 2 - 10:30pm

A low buzzing filled the room of the buxom Claudia as she flicked the switch on her purple remote. The small vibrator inside her sopping wet pussy whirred to life and sent pulses of pleasure through her loins. She took her full, soft breasts in her hands and worked the luscious mounds between her fingers. She pulled at her nipples, twisting and tweaking them, prompting sudden yelps and moans to erupt from her lips. As she continued to stimulate herself, she pulled her left breast to her mouth, clamping down and suckling like a babe at feeding time. Her other hand glided down her body and slipped between her legs, running up and down her dripping snatch and coating her fingers in her slick, clear fluids. Bringing them to her clit, she slowly rubbed in circles, feeling jolts of pleasure striking through her hips, connecting with the surges that the vibrator was causing inside her.

Her bountiful breast muffled her moans as her fingers picked up speed, circling faster and faster around the edge of her sensitive button. Small beads of sweat formed on her brow as she became more and more frantic. Her fingers left her clit as she fumbled in the dark for her remote, flicking the switch to High and grunting as the shockwaves from the vibrations sent ripples through her body. She resumed her assault on her pulsating clitoris, flicking it up and down furiously and pushing her hips up towards her hand. Her nipple popped loudly out of her mouth as she felt the heat building between her legs, moans escalating and elongating until with a final rub over the hood, her body thrashed and her hips shot in to the air. Moaning aloud, Claudia thrashed as her pussy convulsed. Her ass clenched tight and her insides quavered and spasmed, squeezing the vibrator out of her. Her hands clamped over her mound as small squirts of love fluid splashed against her fingers and dripped down her ass and thighs.

Coming down from her powerful orgasm, Claudia collapsed on the bed with heavy, heaving breaths. She closed her eyes and felt the post-orgasmic warmth flood over her. She reluctantly reached down and turned off the remote, silencing the buzzing and slipping her toy on to her bedside table. Murmuring to herself as sleep overtook her body, a single coherent sentence left her lips.

"Mmm, work is going to get a lot more interesting..."

12