Chasing Hannah Ch. 03

Story Info
Today's meeting doesn't quite go to plan.
6.2k words
4.78
24.7k
26

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 08/30/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My, oh my! These chapters just keep getting longer! Between the amount of content I try to include, my busy schedule and the limited alone time I get to type all this, there may be some sizable gaps between submissions. Give me your opinions on whether the scenes in this chapter are too short, too long or just right and Goldilocks will try to make it so you can have your porridge and eat it too!

**********

July 5 -- 7am

Steam floated about the bathroom and the sound of splashing loudly echoed through the thick air. Foam and suds sat atop a thin layer of water, gradually gurgling down the drain in the middle of the shower. Hannah ran her fingers through her hair, tossing it about and washing the shampoo from her roots. The lather slid down her body, running over her pert and shiny breasts and rigid abdomen. Below that, sat her flaccid, but still sizeable dick, recently spent from her ritualistic morning masturbation, a trickle of water dribbling down from the tip. Finishing with her hair, she wrung her foamy hand along her length, coating it with the lather and watching it wash away to the tile floor below. Simple things. She grabbed the conditioner and squeezed a generous amount in her hand, massaging it in to her ends. As she reached for the body wash, she heard a knock at the bathroom door.

"Hey Han? I'm coming in."

The door clicked open and Cassie walked in, still clad in her underwear from her earlier shower. Her lithe, Asian form covered only by her bra and panties. She really was a small girl compared to Hannah. Her body was slim and fairly soft, not exactly the biggest fan of working out, although she tended to walk a lot. Her bust matched her slim figure, sitting at a modest B-cup with a small bubble butt that bounced a little as she walked. Her light, olive skin was almost entirely untanned, something Hannah attributed to her spending all her free time at home thinking of new ways to taunt and annoy her.

She quickly slid the shower door open and took a peek inside, her mischievous smile framed by her slightly punkish side-swept black hair, with blonde highlights smattered throughout.

"Just here to pee, hot stuff."

Hannah slammed the door closed again, but not before Cassie got a full look at her wet, naked body. "Yeah sure. Any excuse to try and sneak a look, you colossal perv."

Cassie laughed as she took a seat on the toilet, "What can I say? I appreciate the good things in life and you my friend have a very good thing between your legs, so why shouldn't I show it some appreciation too?"

Hannah looked down and felt a bit of a tingle in her tip at Cassie's words. "Sure, any guy would be happy to wield an 8-inch weapon like this."

"And any girl would be stupid to turn it down, might I add." Cassie teased.

Hannah laughed, "Yeah well, I know one girl who definitely wouldn't turn it down. I hear she's a massive slut when it comes to a good looking knob."

"Oooh, who is she? I'll fight her for you!"

The two girls laughed at each other. Although neither girl was sexually active, the fact that Cassie quite obviously had the hots for Hannah's cock became a topic of much teasing between the two of them, at least when Hannah had the energy to reciprocate. Cassie finished on the toilet and flushed, stealing some of the cold water away from the shower and causing Hannah to shriek in surprise as a blast of hot water scalded her back.

"Oww! You klutz! Don't flush while I'm washing!" Hannah yelled.

"Oh no, let me take a look at it for you." Cassie feigned concern as she opened the shower door once again and got an eyeful of Hannah's package.

Standing exposed, Hannah gave in and stood with her hands on her hips. Facing her housemate, she gave her a full view of the front of her amazing body which Cassie ate up hungrily. "Hey, my eyes are up here..."

"I've made my choice and I'm sticking with it." Cassie joked, reaching slowly inside the shower towards Hannah's dangling monster. "Can I touch it?"

Slapping her hand away, Hannah scolded her friend. "You wish, I'd have to be drunk or desperate."

She closed the door and Cassie left the bathroom giggling. Washing the last of the conditioner out of her hair, Hannah shut off the water and let it drip down her body for a moment before climbing out. After drying herself off, she made her way back to her bedroom and got dressed for the day. Same uniform every day, at least it meant that she didn't have to think of outfit ideas every time she woke up. A casual Friday would be nice, though she wondered if they'd make her dress professionally anyway, being the first point of contact when people entered the building and all. Walking downstairs and in to the kitchen, Cassie turned and gave her a disapproving look, to which Hannah poked her tongue out and grabbed herself some breakfast. She'd need all the energy she could get today.

**********

July 5 -- 9:30am

Ding! An appointment notice popped up at the bottom of Hannah's screen, signalling her imminent meeting with Claudia. With nervous anticipation, she reached in to her top drawer and took out a small stack of stapled papers before making her way down the hallway to the big brown door of Claudia's office. She stood in front of the door, taking a few deep breaths and praying that she could get through this meeting without letting anything slip. She knocked; almost immediately, the door clicked and swung open. As she walked in, she briefly looked around the room to find it empty. Confused and concerned, she stood merely a few steps inside the room and wondered if the door had somehow opened as a result of her knocking. She walked further in to the room and looked towards the desk at the far end, definitely empty.

Suddenly, a pair of hands loosely grabbed her shoulders. "Hah!"

With a startled squeal, Hannah swung around with a fist cocked back to face her assailant, only to be met by the jovial smile and quiet giggles of her boss. "Haha, dear I got you!"

Claudia looked incredibly pleased with her little prank, clutching her arms to her stomach as her giggles turned to laughter. Once Hannah's heart found its way back to her chest, she took a few deep breaths to calm herself. She glared back at the older woman, not entirely pleased with her sense of humour right now. As she focused her eyes on her though, she noticed that in the throes of her amusement, her arms were well and truly pushed underneath her heaving breasts. In an instant, all was forgiven and Hannah found herself staring at the luscious pillows, a startling amount of cleavage visible underneath Claudia's blouse. They jiggled ever so slightly as she laughed and the younger woman definitely paid close attention to each movement. As she settled, Claudia looked up and wiped a tear from her eye, snapping Hannah back to reality and bringing a smile to her face.

"Oh I'm so sorry, dear, I did not mean to frighten you. I was just trying to make a bit of a light-hearted start to our meeting. I hope you can forgive me for that." Claudia's bright smile belied her earlier mischief as she gave her apologies.

"Aha, it's fine. You just really caught me off guard, that's all." Hannah's reply was definitely softened by the sight she had seen. And Claudia was well and truly giving her even more reason to stare. Today, she wore a purple blouse, somehow just as tight as the one she had worn earlier in the week. Her large breasts looked as though they were straining to be free from their confines. She could also make out the lace at the top of Claudia's bra, ever so discreetly peeking through the top of her clothes.

"I see! Well, let's get started for today, shall we?" Claudia held out her hand towards her desk, inviting Hannah to take a seat on a comfortable office chair next to her large leather one.

Hannah smiled and took a seat, her eyes glued to Claudia as she made her way around the other side of the table. When she rounded the end of the desk, Hannah saw something that almost made her eyes bug out of her head. Claudia's business skirt barely covered half of her thighs, ending just high enough to give a peek at the lacy tops to her stockings. Capped off by a pair of white heels that gave her an extra couple of inches, it seemed as though she was dressed to be noticed. If so, it was working as Hannah found her eyes drawn to the shapeliness of her long legs, surveying her smooth, silky thighs. Her body was thick enough to fill out her ensemble but by no means large. A full bodied woman who fit incredibly well into her form, a form that Hannah was very obviously ogling.

As Claudia sat down, she lifted her left leg over the knee of her right, showing a little of her bare thigh hidden underneath her skirt. Hannah's eyes were fixated on that spot, her mind racing full of thoughts about how her skin felt, how it tasted... and wishing she had the opportunity to answer those questions. At the same time though, she wished that these thoughts weren't causing so much discomfort between her legs, shifting and trying to re-adjust the length between her legs as it started to grow.

"Is everything okay, dear?"

Hannah's mind was dragged out of its reverie and she stiffened, realising she was being about as obvious as she could possibly be. "Uh, y-yes. Everything is fine."

She received a warm smile for her efforts that almost made her heart melt. "Then let me see those papers so we can get this out of the way, hm?"

Hannah passed Claudia the stack of papers and she began to glance over them. Performance reports, budget estimates, integration and migration strategies and general employee information filled each page. Her expression turned anxious on a few occasions as she stopped and focused on specific parts of the reports. By the time she reached the last page, she had a rather exasperated look on her face.

"Hm, I can see why these people were in such desperate need of a takeover. Their processes and performance are far lower than ours. See here? The amount of redundancy and inefficiency is incredible!"

Hannah looked at the information in front of her, noticing only a few key things of interest with her untrained eye, "That doesn't look so good. " Feigning knowledge of the contents as best as she could.

"No it does not. This is very abysmal." Came Claudia's scathing reply. The fun-loving demeanour she displayed only minutes ago completely gone as she pored over the details in front of her.

For the next few minutes, Claudia picked apart tiny portions of the information in front of her, deriding the efficiency of their sister company. Hannah now had an idea of why Claudia had been able to build this business in to something so successful. Her standards seemed to be quite high and she definitely didn't pull any punches when it came to her criticisms. Eventually, she put the report down on her table and took a sip of water from a glass on her desk. She sat deep in thought for a few moments before turning to Hannah.

"Okay! So here is what we are going to do. Send them copies of our internal documentation standards and workflow processes. They are wasting so much time on redundant practices, I can't even believe it." Claudia stood from her chair and made her way around her desk as she instructed Hannah. "And I want you to take down a quick personal message from me to include in your email."

"Of course, what would you like me to include?" Hannah opened her notebook and prepared to write.

Claudia came around to Hannah's side and rested her hand on the younger woman's shoulder. Her smile returned and she patted Hannah's shoulder as she began. "Tell them, the numbers they have provided are not acceptable and that if this is the quality of work we can expect from them, then there will be a lot more of their resources dropped from the merger. Unless they can integrate our protocols completely in to theirs and increase their efficiency." She patted it again as she finished dictating, "Don't let my claws fool you, dear. You are doing excellent work so you won't have to worry about my business tone coming down on you."

Hannah looked up and noticed a very wide smile on Claudia's face. She felt herself melting inside. What on earth was it about this woman that set her body on fire? Just a moment ago, she was sitting with a twinge of fear at the ferocity of this woman's tone and now she was entranced by something as simple as her smile. "Thanks, I've got that down."

"Let me just take a quick look at what you've got there." As Claudia leaned in, her chest very obviously pressed against Hannah's arm. She glanced over and took a sharp breath as she saw the large, plump mounds squashed against her. They sat snuggly just inches from her face and she could do nothing but stare at them. She focused on their curves as they spilled over her body, the cleavage looking incredibly tight as the two voluptuous pillows mashed together. So soft, her hands wanted to reach up and cradle them, press her fingertips in to them and feel their warmth. More than that, she wanted to rip off the blouse and bra that restrained them and clamp her lips over them and give tremendous succor. She bit her lip softly as her mind raced, snapped back by the sound of Claudia clearing her throat.

"Ehem. Do you see something you like, dear?"

Hannah's eyes snapped and locked on to Claudia's. Her eyebrow raised inquisitively and a wry smile crept across her face as she noticed the attention being paid to her chest. Hannah stammered in her reply, obviously caught red-handed, "Uh I umm... I didn't mean to stare."

Claudia stood and walked behind the chair that Hannah sat at, running her fingertips along the mortified receptionist's shoulders. "But you were staring, weren't you? So tell me; did you see something you liked? I won't be mad, I promise."

Hannah's hands slid down in to her lap, sitting sheepishly in front of the woman who had caught her staring. She'd done it now, she didn't really have any choice except to own up. "Y-yes, I was staring..."

Claudia's fingers trailed up Hannah's neck, "And what were you staring at?"

Hannah's head dropped and she closed her eyes, the sensation of Claudia's fingertips lightly running along her skin giving her goose bumps. "Your... your breasts."

Claudia smiled, her fingers making their way back across Hannah's shoulders and down her arms. "My breasts? And how did they look to you?"

The touch on her arms made Hannah gasp, feeling a rising inside her panties that was so close to poking at her skirt. Her hands pressed down against it, trying desperately to hide it as the older woman probed her for a confession. "They looked wonderful..."

"Why thank you, that's very kind of you to say." Claudia's voice sounded almost sultry. That damn Spanish accent wasn't helping to keep Hannah's thoughts any clearer. "But Hannah, I am your boss you know..."

"Yes I know, I'm sorry. I know it's not appropriate—", Hannah was cut off by Claudia as she stepped around in front of her.

"I am your boss and if you need something, you must only ask me."

Hannah looked up at the beautiful woman, shocked at the brazenness that she was hearing. Claudia stood with her hands on her hips, her ample chest stuck out, the buttons on her top almost set to burst. Her eyes were narrow and her smile was smug, prominently displayed thanks to the peach coloured lipstick that coated them. She leaned in towards Hannah, cleavage hanging firmly from her chest and put her hands on the arms of the chair.

"You must only ask me..."

Hannah swallowed loudly and her eyes stared intently at Claudia's swaying tits. She wanted this, but was it all real? There was only one way to find out. "Can I... touch them?"

Claudia nodded her approval, tilting her head to the side and staring directly in to Hannah's eyes with that same piercing glare. Without thinking, Hannah reached up and cupped the voluminous pair of pillows with both of her hands. They were very warm, very heavy and most of all, very soft. She squeezed them, eliciting a gentle cooing from Claudia's lips. She still couldn't believe this was all real. Less than a week ago she had barely said more than a dozen words to Claudia and now here she was, holding the most amazing pair of breasts she had ever seen. Her excitement grew and so did the uncomfortable feeling between her legs. She shuffled about in her chair slightly as she pressed her fingers against the massive globes hanging in front of her. They occupied her every thought, her fingers worked to fit as much of them inside her grasp as possible. She squeezed and ran her fingers over them, noticing that the curves of Claudia's areola were ever so slightly visible, sending a spark through her loins.

Unfortunately, in her obsession with Claudia's breasts, she had neglected to pay proper attention to her own situation and soon she felt something pressing down on her lap. She froze and her eyes grew wide. Looking down she saw Claudia's hand pressed against her skirt, but more accurately, against the throbbing bulge that had snuck its way upwards. "Hannah, what is this?"

She couldn't respond. Her entire mind locked up and she couldn't think of any way to explain. How could she? For all anyone knew, she was a perfectly normal young woman and all of a sudden someone had come face-to-face with the fact that she wasn't. Claudia spoke up again, this time more directly. "Hannah... do you have a penis?"

"Y-yes..." That was all Hannah could muster in the face of such undeniable proof. Her hands dropped to her sides and she slumped in her chair.

Slightly confused, Claudia probed further. "But you are a woman, no?"

With a chance to explain, Hannah found a bit of courage and tried to blurt out what she could before she lost it again. "I am! But I also have that... I have both. I had to hide it though. I can't just tell everyone, they'd think I'm a freak. I'm so sorry. I'm really sorry... I should go."

As she tried to stand, Claudia pushed her back down in to the chair. "So you are a woman. But you have that as well. But aside from this, you are just like any other woman?"

Hannah nodded slowly, unable to make eye contact in her shame. She imagined word spreading and soon enough she'd be the 'chick with a dick' and have to find somewhere else to go. After everything she'd done to make sure she kept things under control, she'd been exposed in the presence of the worst possible person. Tears began to well up in her eyes as she began to lament over her future.

"What is the matter, dear? You have a wonderful gift here!"

Hannah slowly looked up in to Claudia's eyes. She noticed a look of sincerity, not one of judgement. "Y-you're not mad? Or disgusted?"

Claudia shook her head, "No of course not. I will admit it is strange to me to see this but at the same time it is a good thing."

A confused look crossed Hannah's face, "What do you mean?"

"You are a beautiful young woman. To anyone else you appear just as a normal person and I would guess you have had many men looking at you." Claudia filled Hannah's ears with kind words.

"Yes but... it doesn't matter. If they saw this that would change." Hannah replied, feeling more than a little sorry for herself.

Claudia smiled, "But now I see this and the only thing I feel is flattered."

"Wh-what? Flattered?" Hannah asked in disbelief.

"Surely you noticed that this outfit is not suitable for the office. And yet when you come in today I am wearing it for our meeting. I had hoped you would pay attention and you did. This... surprise is just the confirmation that I had wanted." Claudia admitted to her own little secret. She had been intentionally trying to attract Hannah, but she had been too blind to notice.

"You... wanted my attention?"

"It's like I say, dear. You are a beautiful young woman. Not just men notice this. I noticed it too. Why do you think I assigned the tasks of these reports to you and not one of the managers? I wanted these meetings with you, an excuse for us to spend time together. And I will admit..." Claudia paused for a moment and pressed her hand down on Hannah's bulge once more, "Things have turned out far better than I could ever have hoped. This in my hand is proof of that."

12