Chasing Hannah Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Nngh, I'm getting close...!" Hannah's balls began to ache and she felt the tell-tale tugging at the base of her cock as her orgasm started to get closer and closer. She panted wildly, her breathing becoming faster and faster.

"Yeesss, give it to me! Come on, I want it!"

Misha's filthy admission was too much for Hannah and she groaned out loud as a hot surge made its way through her aching cock and erupted from her distended head. "I'm cumming! Nnngh!"

Wads of gooey, white paste splattered all over Misha's walls, coating them thickly. Her pussy was so full of Hannah's meat that each subsequent spurt began to squirt out of her tight, hot tunnel. The floor became a mess of sticky cream and juices, with an audible series of squelches and splashes as each glob dripped out on to the ground. "So full... I feel so full. It's all inside me, oh god!" Misha moaned and writhed as she felt herself being injected with a double shot of Hannah's cum.

As her orgasm tapered and the aching began to diminish, Hannah stumbled back on to the bench, panting loudly and holding Misha tightly against her. Together, they gasped and gulped for air as they recovered from their mind-shattering experience. Misha delicately pried herself off of Hannah's dick and on wobbly legs, staggered over to sit next to her. She stared down at the softening phallus, cum hanging from the tip.

"That... was incredible."

Hannah looked over at her with a stupid, childish grin across her face. "Amazing... all that exercise keeps your body incredibly tight."

Misha beamed with pride, "I try. But let's not take anything away from you. From the glimpses I'd had, I never expected you to be so big. You're a definite grower."

Hannah leaned back and rested against the locker behind her. "Again, that's why I work out so hard, I have to starve this thing so that people like you don't find out and jump me."

"Too bad for you it didn't work with me. But then again, I spend a LOT of time watching you." Misha giggled as she teased.

"Well I'm flattered. I guess now you're going to be expecting it, huh?"

"Hey if it makes you feel any better, I'll throw in a discount on your membership. 10% off for friends with benefits." Misha's joke made both women laugh heartily.

"You might regret that because it's going to mean extra work for you." Hannah motioned at the puddle of cum on the floor and then towards the reservoir dripping from between Misha's legs.

"I've cleaned up worse."

The two women proceeded to tidy up, with Misha mopping up the load that had dripped over the locker room floor while Hannah sorted her clothes out and wiped herself off. They finished locking up the rest of the gym and left for the evening, with Hannah giving Misha a soft kiss on the cheek before climbing in to her car and heading home. "Great, Cass is going to smell this coming from three blocks away."

**********

July 6 – 6:30pm

Luckily, Cass wasn't home when Hannah pulled in to the driveway. She took the chance to throw her clothes in the hamper and jump in for a much needed shower. The aura of sex and sweat dissipated as she lathered her body up and rinsed the hard work of the day away. After she was cleaned up, she stood under the hot spray and began to consider what had happened. Yesterday, she was shy and apprehensive after having her secret discovered. But today, she felt no restraints when Misha showed sexual interest. Maybe her romp in the office with Claudia had torn down her barriers. Sure, she was still terrified of being discovered and would do everything she could to prevent it from happening, but towards those that knew, she now felt a world of repression falling away.

No sooner had Hannah finished settling in to a casual pair of shorts and t-shirt for the evening that Cassie came home. Lugging in a big bag over her shoulder, she dumped it on the counter and collapsed on the couch next to Hannah.

"Geez, you look absolutely beat. What have you been up to all afternoon?" Hannah jumped up and made her way in to the kitchen, grabbing a couple of cold beers from the fridge and handing one to her downtrodden compatriot.

Cass took the beer and eagerly opened it, taking a long swig and wiping the excess from her lips before replying. "Ugh, thanks... I just spent the last 4 hours assembling, disassembling and re-assembling the set down at the theatre. My hands are burning, my back is sore and god this drink was just the thing I needed." She took another long swig, exhaling deeply as she savoured the cold beverage. "How about you? Working off your sexual frustrations over your dick-deprived boss?"

"Stick it or I'll add to the list of aches and pains you're complaining about." Hannah took a quick drink of her own. "But if you must know, yeah I was down at the gym for a good few hours."

"Well... the difference is that you're used to hard work. Me? I'm a delicate flower." Cass held her beer dramatically and feigned a desperate plea. "I need a strong woman to take care of all the hard work for me."

Hannah laughed and clapped mockingly, "Bravo, madame. Way to further the damsel stereotype. You know, if you actually exercised more instead of sitting on your ass, you might be able to go an entire work day without hurting yourself."

Cass shook her head and downed the last of her beer. "No way, Wonder Woman. You've got the superheroine role well and truly filled. I'm happy being a caterpillar, soft and squishy is the life for me."

Hannah stood and headed back toward the kitchen, pulling a few more drinks out of the fridge and setting them down on the table. "Drink and forget. You'll wake up tomorrow with a headache that will make you forget all about your aching fingers."

"Now that's something I'll definitely drink to."

The two girls spent the next few hours drinking and watching 80s action movies on TV. By the end of the first movie they were both feeling the buzz, but by the time the credits had started rolling for the second film, both girls were clutching their aching stomachs from laughing at every single one-liner and terrible special effect. Hannah was doubled over in Cassie's lap and wiping tears from her eyes, while the smaller woman was trying her hardest to stop the giggles from escaping her lips. Hannah felt her hands roaming up Cassie's legs and rubbing at her thighs and she started to kiss at them.

"Y'know... you've got a real pretty bod." Hannah blurted out. Her fingers glided over the smooth skin of Cass's thigh. "Real pretty, like... good enough to eat pretty." She licked slowly and sloppily up the inside of her thigh until her eyes contacted with the fabric of Cass's shorts, startling her.

Cass stroked Hannah's cheek and wiped her hair out of her face. "Yeah, but... what good is all this if I can't use it? Han, you ALWAYS turn me down, fuck you dunno how bad I wannit..."

Hannah looked up at her with a grin, stumbling to her feet and steadying herself on the arm of the couch. "Then if you wannit, come geddit..." She fumbled with the waistband of her shorts, clumsily dragging them down her legs, taking her underwear with them, leaving her flaccid cock to dangle between her thighs.

Cass stared in awe and slowly leant forward to get a closer look. She sat with her face just inches from Hannah's cock, the thing she had sought for the past few years. "But you NEVER let me touch it. You must be way drunk..."

Hannah stood up as straight as she could and held her finger up in the air, loudly proclaiming, "I'd have to be drunk or desperate! That's what I said wasn't it? Well guess who's drunk?" She reached down and took hold of Cass's head, pressing her limp dick against her face. "Go on, sweet thing it's right here."

Cassie wondered for a moment, realising that Hannah was obviously a lot drunker than she was. She thought to herself, "Damn girl never drinks, now she downs all this booze. Do I take advantage of her while she's tanked like this? I might never get another chance."

Hannah pushed her foreskin against Cassie's lips, trying to squeeze it inside. "C'mon... Misha didn't take this long to touch it, Caaaaass~"

Cass looked up at Hannah incredulously, feeling slightly offended. Partially because she fucked yet another woman, but more so because she kept it from her. That was all the motivation she needed and she wrapped her mouth around the spongy tip of Hannah's limp, hanging schlong. "Mmph, mmmm..." She moaned as she finally tasted her best friends cock for the first time. After years of waiting and flirting, she finally had the one thing she desired above all else.

Hannah swayed side to side mumbling to herself incoherently as Cass's lips worked at her soft cock. She felt her insides tingling and her length began to grow inch by inch inside of the confines of Cass's warm, wet mouth. "S'good, Cass... mmm-more."

As the shaft inside her mouth continued to expand, Cass opened her mouth wider and wider. Her jaw ached a little as the thickness forced her open and she worried that she wouldn't be able to handle the entire thing, but as Hannah reached full attention, she enjoyed the feeling of the full girth of Hannah's love pole. She slurped along the first few inches, savouring the sensation of the hot cock penetrating her jawline, sawing in and out of her. Her hands reached around and grabbed at Hannah's firm, round ass, digging her fingers in and pulling her way down the length of her giant dong, sending inch after inch deep in to her gullet until she was gagging and retching around the head.

Pulling back, she gasped and coughed, wiping a strand of spit off her lips. Her hand slipped between Hannah's legs and began to rub at her pussy, feeling a slight wetness building. She probed at her hole, slipping a finger inside the tight, barely touched tunnel and pressing it in deep before resuming her attentions around the massive cock above it. Cassie slurped and sucked her way down the length once more, burying six of the eight inches into her mouth, poking at her throat again. She fingered at Hannah's snatch, feeling the juices beginning to flow down her hand. Removing her single finger, she replaced it with two, feeling the sheer tightness of the walls clamping down around them.

Above her, Hannah stands drooling and moaning at the build-up of sexual energy between her legs. The mixture of her intoxication and arousal combined to throw her completely off balance. Falling backwards, her cock pops loudly out of Cass's mouth and she lands ungracefully on her butt, giggling and coaxing Cass over to her. "C'mere you... not finished with you yet."

Crawling off the couch, Cassie clambered over Hannah's splayed out form, straddling her hips and grinding herself against her erect pole. The engorged head rubbed and prodded at her sensitive button and she shuddered in reply. She reached down and pulled Hannah's top up her body, exposing her gorgeous breasts and pink nipples. She took the globes in her fingers and began to knead at them, drawing slurred moans and gibberish from the buxom beauty. "You got great tits, Han. Real perky and soft."

"Give 'em a kiss, short stack" Hannah reached up and wrapped her arms around Cass's neck, drawing her head down in to her cleavage and smothering her against them. Cass kissed and licked over them, managing to catch a nipple between her lips, slurping firmly and pulling on it. The sudden sensation seemed to draw Hannah out of her drunken stupor for just a moment and she reached down and pulled frantically at the shorts around Cassie's waist. The smaller woman lifted her rear in to the air and slid the shorts down her thighs, kicking them away and thrusting her mound back over the quivering length of Hannah's cock, starting to rock her hips back and forth as she continued to suckle and slurp on Hannah's rapidly stiffening nipples. The gyrations caused the meaty flesh of Hannah's immense length to slip between Cass's petals, coating it in a healthy glaze of pussy juice.

Cassie's tongue ran up along Hannah's amply sized chest to her neck, licking and nuzzling into her skin. She kissed up her chin and finally, their lips pressed together. Cassie moaned into her housemate's mouth, a very passionate and open mouthed kiss that Hannah struggled to return. Arms wrapped around Hannah's neck, she felt their tongues intertwining and rolled them around one another, feeling the exchange of saliva and tasting the alcohol on Hannah's tongue. She didn't care though, she was fulfilling her deepest desires and there was just one last thing to do.

After a few minutes of intense, fervent embracing, she broke the kiss and looked down into Hannah's eyes, a glint of raw desire staring back up at her. In her mind, she no longer doubted how much the both of them wanted it and so she took the plunge. "I'm gonna put it in..."

Cassie lined her entrance up with the tip of Hannah's throbbing erection, the turgid head coated with her milky wet precum. Holding the shaft in her fingers, she rubbed it over her hole before lowering herself down on to it, feeling the girth of her desire spreading her walls wide open. Her tight, miniscule frame slowly descended on the rampaging cock, her throat catching squeals and cries as the intense feeling of having her insides split open flooded her senses. Her thighs trembled as a wave of craving dragged her under, flooding Hannah's cock and balls with a river of juices. "F-fuck... it's so big, Han."

Hannah laid beneath her, feeling the extreme tightness of Cass's tunnel gripping down, squeezing at her length. Her fingers grasped at the quivering thighs around her, holding the smaller girl steady. As she felt them settle, she pulled herself up on to her elbows and reached around Cass's body, finding her own clit and starting to slowly rub it, causing her cock to jump around. She heard a gasp as her cock pulled at the tight, slick walls that encapsulated it. Inch by inch, she felt her length being devoured by the heat of Cass's cunt. "Damn, you're persistent."

Cass refused to stop. "I want it... all in there." She pushed downwards, teeth clenched and sweat dripping from her brow, refusing to back off her descent. She wanted every bit of this incredible beast inside her. Her walls ached and her hips burned as she sunk lower and lower until finally, she felt the reward of Hannah's tight ball sack against the cool skin of her ass. Filled to the brim with Hannah's heat, she sat panting, relishing the sensation of her wide stretched walls gripping down around the object of her deepest fantasies. It poked at her depths, rubbing at the entrance to her womb as she sat atop it, proud and smiling wide. "This feels incredible, better than I thought it would."

Hannah's finger was still circling and flicking at her clit, causing her hips to rock against the soft skin of Cass's rear and her cocktip to buff the slick walls of her insides. She ventured further south to her own pussy and pushed two of her fingers inside, moaning loudly and shoving herself up against Cass's body. "Don't make me wait..."

Cass responded by biting her bottom lip and leaning down against Hannah's chest, taking her full breasts between her fingers and squeezing as she lifted herself off the pole embedded inside her guts. Each inch squeezed out of her and she felt her walls pulsating as they took the opportunity to relax until only the tip was left inside. She considered holding herself there for some teasing, but she knew the one she'd really be teasing was herself. She refused to wait any longer and impaled herself back on the eight inches of Hannah's meat spear to the satisfaction of both women. She soon felt herself quaking around the colossal length once more, gushing down around the length and spraying across Hannah's rock hard stomach. "Fuck, fuck, fuck!" Her thighs shook once more and she felt her hips spasm, driving them uncontrollably.

"You're a... real quick shot, Cass." Hannah's hips were almost as wild as she dug deep in to her flower, leaking a steady stream between her legs. Her fingers coated and being squeezed by her own walls, just as Cassie was doing to her cock.

"Sh-shut up and f-fuck me!"

Hannah obliged and shot her hips upward. Her knuckles rubbed at her entrance as she probed herself as deep as she could. Cass cried out above her and pushed back against each thrust, slamming the entirety of Hannah's thick, dripping cock into her rosebud. Both girls thrashed about, their hips grinding and crashing together, a cacophony of moans and squeals accompanying their fervour. Hannah felt her pussy clamp around her fingers and her hips bucked wildly, a flow of juices trickling out and she gave Cass her warning. "I'm about to..."

"Do it! I'm ready!" Cass pushed back against Hannah's hips, riding her wave of ecstasy and soon felt the girth within her swell up, releasing a thick load of hot, creamy gunk inside her. It coated her walls, the heat sending her in to a frenzy as her third orgasm hit, clamping and convulsing around the thickness of Hannah's cock. A fusion of cum and juices shot from her lips, splattering over Hannah. Her entire body shook at the sensation and she stuffed her lips into her lover's neck to muffle the warped moans and grunts that she was voicing, collapsing completely exhausted on top of her.

Cassie laid on top of Hannah's firm, hot body. Gasping and panting for air, unable to move for quite some time. She eventually managed to lift her hips off the softening dick inside her and rolled on to the floor on her back, staring at the ceiling and feeling the cool air wafting over her thighs, chilling the patch of sticky fluids between her legs. "That was worth the wait for sure, even when you're out of it you're incredible. I promise I won't try to force myself on you anymore. Actually, I can't make that promise, not after how much I enjoyed that. God, listen to me babbling like a little girl, how was that for you?" She turned to Hannah, beaming with content.

Hannah however was in no shape to reply. The high from her climax was too much for her intoxicated mind and she promptly found herself losing consciousness, passed out on the floor of their living room and coated with a healthy load of sexual fluids. Cass pouted at her, shoving her a little before giving up and shakily rising to her feet. She cupped her hand over her slit and staggered to the bathroom to clean herself off, feeling the relief of emptying Hannah's load from within and wiping the stickiness from her thighs. She came back down with a cloth and wiped Hannah's stomach clean before throwing a blanket over her, smiling down at how innocent she looked. Kneeling beside her, she gave her a kiss on the forehead before climbing back up the stairs and stumbling in to bed.

Beneath the soft, silky sheets, Cassie stretched out and gave her body a chance to relax. She still ached from how sorely she'd been spread apart by Hannah's immense tool. She put her hand between her legs and rubbed gingerly, trying to soothe the burning. But it was a good burn, and soon her rubbing turned to touching and she resigned herself to the fact that she wasn't going to sleep just yet.

"I suppose a fourth wouldn't hurt..." Biting her lip and smiling, a smile filled with desire and lust, a devilish grin as she slipped a single finger between her labia.

12