Chasing Shadows

Story Info
More joys of watching & being watched.
2k words
4.31
28.7k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He looked at her and smiled. She was naked and kneeling. Her head was bowed but her back was straight and her breasts were thrust forward. She was clasping her hands in front of her; her thighs were slightly parted. Her bare bottom rested on the soles of her bare feet. She was quiet and waiting . . . .waiting for his command. For a moment he just looked at her. She was so very beautiful that he could already feel a slight ache of desire beginning to throb within his body. She sat in a pool of sunlight that shone in through the window. He loved seeing the way the light touched her body . . . exposing her to his gaze in some places . . .casting intriguing shadows on other areas. It was a fitting metaphor for their relationship. In many ways, she had opened herself to him and let him see inside, but there were still places where the shadows lingered. He felt as if he was on a voyage of discovery and that gradually . . . as the trust was built . . . she was allowing him to explore those uncharted places. It was a journey that never ceased to thrill him.

Each time they discovered a new fantasy, a new desire, of hers he would gently push her so that they could both find out how far she wanted to go. The first spanking, for instance, had consisted solely of a few swats on her raised ass as she had sucked on him. But the way she had moaned and moved her hips had let him know that this was an area to be explored further. When the time came that he had told her to pull down her pants and bend over to hold onto the desk , he had noticed the sparkle of excitement in her eyes. As he had methodically reddened her ass, she had moaned and her legs had begun to tremble as she simultaneously braced herself for the next blow and pushed her hips back to receive it. When he had finished, he had only to slide his fingers up along the inside of her wet thigh and brush her clit with his thumb to send her over the edge. She had screamed and came so hard that her knees had finally buckled and he had held her in his arms as the tremors passed repeatedly through her and then gradually diminished.

Savoring the memory of that, and other experiences, he could feel himself swelling with desire. He looked at her breasts and noticed that her nipples were stiff. It made him think of the time he had carefully placed the clamps on them and the way they had become so red under the pressure. She had watched him with eyes that reflected apprehension as well as arousal, but she had not protested and seeing the trust she placed in him had made him want to pleasure her all the more. After slowly teasing her a while, he had removed the clamps and as the pain of the blood rushing back into the tender flesh had begun to hit her, he had used his tongue between her legs to add pleasure to the mix of sensations that were sweeping through her. Again, she had screamed and given herself over to him. Later, they lay in each other’s arms, and quietly discussed how another shadow had been chased away.

He never tired of exploring her . . . of seeing her become aroused . . . of watching the pleasure take possession of her body . . . of the way she trusted him. She seemed somehow to draw strength from the act of submitting to him. It freed her to surrender to her deepest desires and give herself over to the ecstasy. He realized that she was giving herself to him as well and he respected her gift as the treasure that it was. It was never something to be taken for granted or to be used solely for his own selfish gratification. But just as her submission allowed her the freedom to enjoy being in his control, it freed him to take and thoroughly enjoy her. The power that came from dominating her sparked an excitement in him that could sometimes be temporarily quelled, but never fully quenched.

He felt that excitement rising in him now as he walked to stand in front of her. Her head was level with his crotch, but she continued to look down and remain still. He leaned over slightly and touched her chin with his fingers, gently raising her head so that she could look at him. The beauty of her face took him by surprise as it always did and he was amazed yet again that she had chosen to submit herself to him. The look in her eyes was one of eager anticipation. She seemed to understand his need and was silently telling him that she wanted to satisfy it. In a voice that was quickly becoming thick with desire, he said, “Undo my pants.” Without hesitation, she put her delicate fingers to the task of loosening his belt, unsnapping his pants, and drawing down the zipper over the bulge that was pushing against it. Watching her closely and breathing deeply, he nodded in answer to her unspoken question and she placed her hands on his hips and pushed his loosened pants down, taking the underwear with them, until his cock . . . hard and swollen . . . was freed from its confines.

Taking a deep breath, he told her, “You are to do nothing until I tell you to, then you are to do exactly as I tell you. Do you understand?” She pulled her eyes from his erection to look at him and nodded. “You are not to touch me or touch yourself until I give you permission. I want you to remain where you are and to watch.” He could see the question in her eyes, but he did not explain any further. Instead, he very deliberately took his cock in his own hand and began to slowly stroke it. Immediately the question turned into arousal as she focused on what he was doing. They had recently discussed her fantasy of watching him masturbate. It was something he had never done before, but she had become so excited when they had talked about it that he had decided to do it for her.

With long, slow movements of his hand, he pulled the skin up and over the head then back down the shaft. He could feel the blood pulsing through it and his balls felt heavy and full; they swayed slightly between his thighs matching the rhythm of his hand. She was staring intently at his hand and his cock and he could see that she was excited. She parted her lips and touched them with the tip of her tongue and the sight was so incredibly delicious that he had to pause to fend off the orgasm that was already building. He could not believe how aroused he was. He had never thought that having her watch him would be so thrilling. He moved closer until the tip was just inches from her face. A drop of precum was glistening and she licked her lips again and swallowed hard but made no move to touch him, though he could tell that she was struggling not to squirm. With his feet, he nudged her thighs indicating that she could close them and she did - tightly – and he watched a wave of pleasure cross her face as she was able to obtain some friction where she so desperately wanted it.

Slowly, he pumped his cock in front of her face. A part of him wanted to push it into her mouth and feel her sweet lips close around it, but he held himself back, becoming increasingly aroused seeing her reaction to what he was doing. She was moving her thighs together and he thought about the warm and wonderful wetness that was there. He loved to feel it and taste it and thrust into it. He wondered if she had any idea how much he enjoyed her. His legs were beginning to feel a little shaky and when his balls actually bumped against her chin, they both moaned aloud. He was struggling to keep his pace slow and steady.

With an effort, he stepped back and stopped for a moment. “I want you to touch yourself now,” he told her. She nodded, spread her thighs and slipped a hand between them. Her sharp intake of breath as her fingers found her clit made him squeeze his cock hard to keep from coming. As he did so, the head became even more swollen and purple in color. The veins in the shaft were standing out in sharp relief. She stared at it and moved her hand faster. She was breathing heavily and her breasts were rising and falling rapidly. Looking at how hard her nipples were made his mouth water. He could hear the sound of her fingers moving in her wetness and he began to slowly stroke his cock once again. Almost automatically they fell into a rhythm with his strokes matching hers. When she slipped two fingers into her pussy, he knew that she was close. She thrust them in and out . . . gradually moving faster. All it would take would be a brush of her thumb across her clit, but she waited . . . waiting for his permission.

He could feel his own orgasm building inside of him like a storm front that was threatening to break any at moment. His legs were spread and his feet were placed firmly on the floor. He was crouched slightly and his hand was moving steadily. With a gasp, she looked at him . . . silently pleading for permission. Knowing his moment was at hand as well, he told her, “Cum for me now, my dear.” Immediately, she moved her thumb and within two strokes she cried out and began to cum. Hearing her cries triggered his own explosion and he ejaculated with a mighty groan all over her breasts. Even though she was already coming, she seemed to reached a new peak when she felt his cum landing on her. He pumped almost fiercely at his cock as the convulsions racked his body. His orgasm seemed to last forever. He squeezed his balls with his other hand as he pumped and more cum shot out and landed on her bottom lip and chin. She was entangled in the throes of her own passion, but she managed to keep her eyes open enough to continue watching him. Finally, with a moan that came from somewhere deep inside him, he pumped out the last of his cum and stood shakily on weak legs watching her finish her orgasm. Her breasts were covered with the thick whiteness and it dripped from her chin. With the tip of her tongue she licked away that which had hit her lip.

For several moments neither of them made a move but simply stared at one another and tried to recover from the force of their respective explosions. Still holding his cock in one hand, he held out his other one for her hand. She withdrew her fingers from her pulsing pussy and offered him her hand and he slowly licked each finger clean, savoring her taste. Then he leaned over and kissed her deeply on the mouth. Standing upright again, he placed his hand on the back of her head and drew her towards him and moaned when he felt her soft lips close around his sensitive cock. He sighed with satisfaction as she lovingly licked and sucked him clean. When she was finished, he took her hand again, helped her to her feet, lifted her in his arms and carried her to the bed. She wrapped her arms around his neck and lay her head on his shoulder. They would rest for a while now, but when they awoke the journey would continue and one by one the shadows would give way to the light.

Copyright by The Gentle Man, 2002