Chasing Summer Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That is what this is, right? You're accusing me of cheating on you with Terrence while you're busy making out with my best friend? Is that it?"

If Sarah's words from earlier had punched me in the gut, these straight up knocked the wind out of me and left me for dead. I didn't know how to respond.

"How long have we been dating? You're supposed to trust me, Charles. I'm supposed to be able to trust you," she lowered her tone, giving me a look of concern.

"I – I'm sorry." I must have been drunker than I thought.

"You need to start trusting me if we are going to make this work."

I nodded.

"I know you. I know what you want – what you need. Let me help you, baby. Let me help us."

Her arms pulled me in as I hugged her. Tears filled my eyes but I tried to fight them.

"Shh, it's okay. It's okay baby. These things happen."

She kissed my forehead and looked into my eyes. The ice had melted. A gentle smile warmed her face.

"You've got to start thinking about what I want too. Okay? You're not the only one that goes to school and works and is trying to make us work. I've got needs, baby. Just like you. I've got needs," she whispered into my ear.

"I'm sorry. I love you."

"I love you too," she said.

The tension in the air had been thick and heavy like smog on a hot summer day, but it quickly began to dissipate. I breathed deeply for the first time in what felt like hours, exhaling loudly as I slumped back into the couch.

She leaned forward and kissed me. A peck on the lips. She looked me dead in the eyes and smiled. Her lips met mine again; another peck. She looked at me and slowly bit her lip. A third kiss revealed a bit more tongue. Her left hand guided mine to the front of her bra. Her right hand found its way to my belt buckle.

"Let me help you feel better, baby. Let me put your mind at ease," she said as she worked my cock out.

I sighed. There was no way I was about to fight her on that one.

Moments ago we were having one of the worst fights of our relationship. During that time, my life felt like it was going to be over. I felt hopeless.

It was just a short time later, but now I had the most beautiful girl in the world with my dick in her hand. Life is crazy.

"Shh...that's it. Everything's gonna be okay," she cooed into my ear while stroking me.

I looked at her in complete ecstasy. I had a lot of...stuff pent up inside.

"There you go. You like that?"

"Yes," I told her.

"Good boy. You know, I can't believe you think that I would do something like that...what kind of a girl do you think I am?"

"I –"

"Shh, it's okay. I don't blame you. You can't help but think of what other guys might want do to your hot girlfriend, can you?"

I nearly jumped back with surprise. My dick grew and she giggled.

"Do you really think there are other guys out there that want to do things to you?"

She laughed. "I know there are other guys that want to do things to me, baby. I don't blame you for thinking that me and Terrence could have done something...I bet he wishes he was fucking me right now."

"Why – why do you say that?"

"I just have a feeling..." she started touching herself. "I mean, who wouldn't want this? Don't pretend like you haven't noticed. There are a lot of guys out there that want what you have, baby."

I shuddered.

"You know. You know how lucky you are to get a little taste of this pussy," she whispered.

"Are you...mad at me?" I asked.

"It's okay. I don't blame you for kissing Sarah. She's a hot little thing...I'd probably be kissing her right now if I could without getting in trouble," she winked.

"Woah. Really?"

"You don't think I could have resisted playing with a little bit of pussy during one of our breaks, do you? Oh...you like that. You wouldn't mind if I got into just a little bit of trouble every once in awhile, huh?"

"Oh..."

"You don't mind that I did a little bit of experimenting? I know you too have never really got along. I don't think she likes you too much...

But that's okay. You probably like the idea of us making out and her touching me, right? I mean, why wouldn't you? I wonder if it would bother if I told you that she eats pussy better than you do."

My dick twitched and a moan escaped my lips.

"Guess not," she laughed.

I pulled away, holding her hand.

"What's wrong, baby?" she asked.

"Nothing. I was just...wondering about something."

"What is it?"

"Did you and Matt ever..."

"You can't let that go, can you?"

"I just – when you two were talking all the time, I always thought he was kind of into you."

"You think so?" she started slowly stroking me again.

"I don't know. I was wondering if you two ever...you know? Maybe while we were on break?"

"You were so sure he was always trying to get in my pants, weren't you?"

"Yeah," I laughed.

"You were right, babe."

...

"He definitely wanted in these pants. What if I let him get in them?"

"Uhh..." my dick sprang back to life.

"What if I let him get in me?"

"Shit...I don't know..."

"Do you want to hear about how he fucked me?"

"I – I don't know."

"I think you do. You know, I think you like hearing about me with other guys..."

"No..."

"I think you'd like hearing about how Matt pushed me down on his bed. Wouldn't you?"

"No."

"Hmm, I guess I'll stop then," she took her hand off my dick and sat back as she began playing with herself.

A plethora of alcohol, hormones, and wild, uncontrollable thoughts raced throughout my body, each pulling me in different directions. Shaking, I crawled towards her end of the couch and kissed her, pulling her hand back onto my dick.

"Please."

"Please what?"

"Finish..."

She started playing with me again as she stared at me in complete silence.

I practically humped her hand, moaning. "Please..."

"Was there something else you wanted?"

"Tell me about it?"

"Tell you about what, babe?"

"Oh...oh please. Baby, I want to hear it."

"You want to hear about how Matt fucked me? Is that it?"

"Yes."

"Are you sure you can handle hearing about how he made your pretty little girlfriend suck his cock? About how he bent me over and made me take that big dick of his?"

"Oh...oh...oh my god."

"Hmm baby, I haven't even told you if we were on break yet. For all you know you might be mad at the end of this story..."

"You didn't..."

"I'm just teasing, baby. But you don't seem to mind," I felt her smile drag against the back of my neck as she kissed me.

"Oh fuck! Baby?"

"Yeah?"

"Can I ask you something that – I don't know, might seem a little weird?"

"Of course. Anything."

"I'm sorry for accusing you of sleeping with Terrence – but I was just wondering...

have you ever been with a black guy before?"

She smirked. "Well, there was this one time..."

"Really?"

"We went out to his car and some things happened. One thing lead to another and he ended up getting me in his backseat. Hmm...what sort of things do you think we could have been up to back there?"

"I...fuck...I don't know."

"Oh, you know, baby. You know what he did to me back there, don't you?"

I groaned.

3...

"What are you thinking about, baby?"

She began stroking me faster.

2...

"Are you thinking about me getting fucked by a black guy in the backseat of his car? Because that's what I'm thinking about," she moaned. Her hand had found her pussy again.

"Where? Where did it happen?" I barely managed to mutter.

1...

"In the parking lot, after work..."

Blast off.

12