Chasing the Dragon Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AwkwardMD
AwkwardMD
1,326 Followers

"I have a little toy here I want to use with your father when he gets back. Is it ok if we try it out now?"

"Of course, mom..." The boy heard a wet sound behind him. He hadn't remembered her carrying any toys. He considered looking backwards, but he was sooo comfortable...

The... toy... that had been pressed against him moved away for a second, but when it came back, it slipped between his butt cheeks instead of laying on them.

"Uhm, Mom, I-"

"Don't worry, dear. It's not very big." She sounded bashful again. He couldn't imagine why. "If you could just think about something else for a minute, I'm sure this won't take long..."

His arms were slack beside him until his mother reached up, took them, and pulled them together above his lower back. Then they shifted so that his hands were both being held by one of hers, and he felt her other hand grasp one of his butt cheeks.

"Uhm, Mom-"

But then she pushed. Beez took a deep gasp as he felt his backside penetrated. It made his eyes bug out, although it didn't hurt. Not really.

"Oh son!" She cried, as her hips came to rest against him. The boy's mouth hung open as he panted quickly. It felt like a big finger. Or maybe a thumb, but a little longer. "Oh holy shit!" Mom never curses. The toy must be working, he guessed. He wished it didn't feel quite so uncomfortable, but this was a small price to pay for what she'd already done for him. "Brandon, you are making your mother a very happy woman right now!" And then she started thrusting.

Beez felt his arms pulled back almost painfully. Each time she came in, she pulled herself in by his arms. Her other hand, clamped down and pulling on his cheek, squeezed and massaged in a way he was starting to enjoy. Every time she pushed in, he felt something wet touch the back of his thigh, but he had no idea how he felt about what was happening in his ass.

"Oh Brandon, thank you soooooooo much for this! Fuuuuuck! You're suuuuuuch a good boy!" Beez flushed a little at the praise, and although he couldn't quite help her thrust, he did help pull her in a little harder. It was the least he could do for his mother. He began to feel his penis filling back out beneath him. He tried wiggling a little, and managed to direct it out to the side instead of straight down into the bed, but the wiggling made his mother start shouting.

"Oh yes! Oh yes! Oh yes yes yes yesssssssssssssssssss..." Beez felt quite a bit of pride in helping his mother feel so good. As she ground to a halt behind him and his arms went slack, he closed his eyes and smiled. "Oh, you're blushing all over! Isn't that precious? Brandon dear, would you, huuuuuh," she grunted, as she pulled the toy out of his butt, "would you wait here for a few minutes?"

"Sure thing, mom..." He rolled over a little just in time to see her walking away and out the door. "I'll stay right here..."

***

"Beez!!!" Roxie's voiced snapped him back. He didn't remember falling asleep in the middle of the bed, but he'd been so exhausted since he fled to The Bottom that little blackouts here and there were becoming common. "You pass out in there?!"

"Uhhhh, y-y-yeah..." His head was a little foggy as he sat up. He paused when he realized he'd left the bedroom door open, and HOLY CRAP HE WAS FULLY ERECT. He leapt across the room, shut the door, and leaned back against it. If she hadn't known he'd fallen asleep, she probably hadn't walked back here then. Thank god. He'd had the weirdest dream... about his mom, of all people.

After he caught his breath, he decided to try on the bodysuit. Just like he'd suspected, it fit like a glove. He couldn't figure out what it was made of. It felt tough when he slapped it, but it stretched and moved with incredible ease. After testing all sorts of poses, he started to smell whatever it was Roxie was making. He skipped socks and shoes and headed out to the kitchen.

"Very sharp!" Roxie looked him up and down approvingly before turning back to the stove. "Does it fit ok?"

"Yeah, thanks, " he said as he hopped up on one of the stools.

"Good, good. I made eggs and bacon. Don't ask where they came from!" He hadn't planned on asking, but now he was a little curious/worried. She hastily assembled two plates and slid one along the countertop to him. "It's a good thing you didn't take any longer, cus I'd have started without you. Momma's hungry!" The little hairs on the back of his neck stood straight up, but for the life of him, Beez couldn't figure out why.

AwkwardMD
AwkwardMD
1,326 Followers