Chasity

Story Info
His angel enters the cage.
9.7k words
4.47
23.2k
17
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'The room is dark and cold. I can barely see two feet in front of me but I know I'm not alone. Tiny whimpers and screams bounced off the walls and fill my ears. We are all too frightened to say anything or just too weak. I can't see her face but I can tell she is as terrified as I am by the way she is gripping my hand. Suddenly the door opens above us, gleaming light bursts through and all I can see is scared little girls. A man appears dressed in black and scans the room. Whimpers turn into fierce screaming but I can't scream for help. I want to scream for help but the man doesn't look like he intends to leed me to salvation. From above he grabs me and pulls me away from my friend. She holds on and I cry. We both cry. He pulls me towards the light but I know it isn't leading towards heaven.'

'Calm down.' Rachel said while holding her shaking hands. Chasity opened her blurry tear-filled eyes and gawked at her therapist. She cursed herself for having the same reaction every time but she couldn't help it. She couldn't control it.

'I'm sorry doctor.' Chasity said honestly with a shaking voice. Breathing heavily, she wiped the sweat from her brow. When she spoke about her dreams, she would always have the same reaction but her doctor didn't mind taking her from that awful place Chasity would get lost in.

'It's okay sweetheart. Have the dreams become more frequent since you left home?' Rachel asked, turning her attention back to the notepad.

'Yes doctor. They have become clearer and even more morbid but the same scene plays out. I don't know what to do? It's been going on for so long.' Chasity felt exhausted by the dreams. Almost every night she would wake up screaming and drenched in sweat. She didn't want to leave her loving parents' home but she needed to be independent. It seemed silly to Chasity, a young woman in her early twenties, living at home. She loved her parents with all her heart but she had to refuse when they asked her to stay.

'It is very important that you don't let the dreams affect your life. How is the studying going?'

'Good.' She lied. Being a full time student at a university one town over had its challenges already and her dreams allowed her little sleep and concentration. 'There are a few bumps in the road but I'm sure I can smooth them out.'

'That's great. Looks like our time is up for the day. Doris has your medication at the front desk. Chasity?' she asked peering over her yellow notepad. 'Yes?' Chasity answered.

'It's very important you take your medication. We don't want what happened last time to happen again. Please don't forget.' How could she forget? Rachel mentioned it every single time their sessions were over and called her mother to make sure she was taking them. She wondered if the doctor actually cared or if she did it for the paychecks?

The small town didn't seem all that busy today but it rarely did. The walk to Paul's house didn't take long but she hurried anyway. When he called her this morning he seemed troubled about something. Not only that but it was the first time she heard from him since the funeral.

'Come in quickly.' He said, shutting the door behind her. He was freaking out, which caused her to freak out too. 'What's wrong? What happened?' she asked frantically. He sat her down at the kitchen table, which he never did. They always sat in his living room. 'I need to ask the biggest favor.'

'Sure. You can ask me anything.' She said honestly. Paul was her best friend since she could remember. Anything he asked her, she would do in a hurry. 'I need you to help me find Shaun's murderer.' Except that.

'What the hell?' She asked furious and a bit confused. 'They said it was an accident Paulie. I know you're grieving but...'

Paul held her hands the same way her doctor did when she got nervous. 'Chas I need your help with this. We both know Shaun would never get in an accident. He knew that road like the back of his hand and when he took us out racing, he never crashed. I know what they said in the newspaper but I have a hunch.' He said trying to convince her. He did have a point. Shaun and Paul were thick as thieves. They were brothers after all. She remembered her days in high school when they would kick anyone's ass for messing with her. She was messed with a lot being the weird girl in school.

'Why don't you ask your buddies at the station, they did cover the case?'

'I couldn't convince them. After taking me off the case, they wouldn't tell me anything about it and they wouldn't let me interfere either. Please Chas. I need you. Don't you want to see Shaun's murderers behind bars?'

'Look I loved him too but...' she saw the hope in his brown eyes. The same look Shaun gave her every time he asked her for something. Her heart silently broke. 'Okay tell me about everything first before I get myself involved.'

'I knew you would say yes. A couple of months ago Shaun said he owed some people money. I didn't pay much attention until I remembered it a few weeks ago. The chief chased me out when I told him who Shaun owed money to.'

'Are they the same people who killed him?'

'Yes. The Cartel.'

Her body went numb. Of course! Only Shaun could be so stupid and get tangled with those people. She hurriedly pushed out of the leather stool, ready to walk out the door. She felt guilty for not giving Paul a chance. 'I can't get involved with the Cartel.'

'So you know them? Sit down I'm not done.' He said. She had to give him the benefit of the doubt. For Shaun's sake at least. It seemed like he had a solid point. 'Okay I have this theory. Maybe they cut the brakes of his car or something?"

'How are you planning on getting them to confess to killing him? I bet they got rid of the evidence already. I don't think we should mess with them.' She said, thinking rationally.

'These people are related to drug trafficking, prostitution and murder. If we catch them in the act of doing one of those things, it could mean a life sentence. We're not after the small guys Chas, we're going after the big dogs.' What the hell was he talking about? Suddenly the point he was making wasn't all that good. Getting involved with the Cartel could be fatal. 'You're studying to become a journalist. You know all the right questions to ask and I still have the equipment from work. They can see an undercover cop from a mile away. That's why I'm asking you this. How can it go wrong?'

'Are you shitting me? How can this go wrong?' she asked furious. He couldn't be serious. She's the one that's supposed to be insane, not him. 'They will kill us.'

The Cartel was one of the most feared drug companies in the world, notorious for their involvement in drug trafficking, prostitution and sex trafficking. Dark images flooded back from her past, knocking the wind from her lungs. Chasity gripped the bottle of pills in her pocket for strength. She couldn't take them in front of Paul.

'You will wear a wire and I'll be listening to the conversation. I already know a guy on the inside. You just need to remember the right questions to ask and that's it. I will be in the next room if anything happens.'

'I'm going to wear a wire and buy drugs. Why would they send the "big dogs" for a lousy bag?" she asked hoping it didn't sound like she was giving in to his demands.

'It's not going to be a bag. You're ordering a truck full.' He said nonchalantly. Utterly lost wasn't the best way to put it. She stood in the Sahara desert with a flashlight and a set of keys. She had no clue how to get out or navigate through the conversation. 'You will be protected. Please just think about this, think about Shaun.'

Chasity pushed open the door to her small apartment. Two brown coaches, a small TV and a plastic fern made up her living room. The place had a warm feel to it that she loved and it felt warmer than her family's overly spacious house with the white sterile carpets. She walked into the kitchen and popped a plate of Two-minute Noodles in the microwave. Making her way to the bathroom, she threw her shoes in the bedroom along the way.

The bathroom was nothing special. A shower, sink and toilet were only the essentials but she sometimes found herself missing her mother's tub with the Jacuzzi jets. Chasity ran the shower until the room filled with hot steam. Removing her baggy clothes and neatly folding and placing them on the sink took time but it was the usual routine.

The extremely hot water ran down her back washing away the day's stress. Taking the cinnamon scented shower gel, Chasity lathered up her pink loofa sponge. The soup bubbles dripped down the drain along with the hard day she had. Therapy never ended with a smile or a feeling relieved but it made her feel at ease. Talking about her past reassured her that it would remain in the past. Paul's deal was the furthest thing in her mind. She couldn't shake the memory of almost breaking in front of her friend. Chasity closed her eyes for a brief moment.

The face appeared before her, knocking her to the wall. His dark eyes and cynical smile took tragic blows to her stomach. He held tightly on her arm, his fingers wrapping all the way around, gripping so tight that she could feel the blood clump and bruise under her delicate skin.

Chasity rapt her hands around the shower rod to keep herself steady. Her eyes flung open in horror but she could still see him. Feeling his tight grip and hot breath was terrifying. The pills! Where did she leave the pills? She knew the bad man would disappear as soon as she swallowed one little pill.

He held her face and then pressed it to the tiled wall, making her wince in pain. She couldn't scream for help. She wanted to scream. Her throat was tight as if his hands were around her neck, squeezing the life out of her. She felt his calloused hand trace down her spine and linger over her ass.

Chasity reached her violently shaking hands for the shower door. She couldn't tell if it was tears or the hot water blurring her vision, but she needed to keep her eyes open. She didn't want to see the bad man. The door slid open and she fell to the floor. Her body trembled as she slithered toward the sink.

He crawled behind her like an alligator on the riverbank, going after the baby zebra. She fiercely kicked her legs when she felt his hands on her ankles. He could stand up and take her easily but that wasn't in his twisted nature. He liked to play with her mercilessly. His laugh echoed in her mind. He was so close.

Stretching out her hand, she pulled her clothes from the sink. They fell all around her. Her fingers fiddled with the zipper of the green coat. Tears pooled onto the floor and ran down the cracks. Chasity tore open the zipper with lightning speed as his fingers crept up her wet thighs. Feeling his sharp nails claw into her flesh, she cried out through gritted teeth. The purple cap flung from the plastic bottle and slid across the floor. The blue pills scattered and some landed between the cracks, swelling from the water

She had the bottle to her lips and swallowed down hard, not caring how many slid down her throat. His hands slowly retreated down her legs. Relief came over her and she drifted into a deep slumber. The water dripped from her dark hair and the tears dried on her cheeks. The man didn't disappear but he stood behind the shower door, waiting for her to open it again.

***

Dominic pulled hard on her blond hair, yanking her head back and onto his chest. She cried out. He loved a screamer but it wasn't the best place for her to do that. 'Shut the fuck up.' he said through clenched teeth. She panted heavily but the groans still bounced off the walls. Reluctantly tearing his hand away from one of her bouncing tits, he clasped his palm over her lips. His hurried thrusts and the force had her crawling further up the desk. He liked when they struggled. His cock plowed into her with deep thrusts and a dangerous speed, loving the way her pussy pulsed around him.

Feeling the heat boil in his balls, he pushed her face onto the desk. Muffled screams escaped from his hand but it wasn't important anymore. Sloppy slushy sounds filled the room, his balls slapping her clit. The sexy vixen clamped her thighs shut then shook violently under him. Scorching hot pussy juice flowed around his cock and oozed out her snatch. Dominic could feel it. Feel his muscles tighten and his dick swell. The pumps grew frantic. Like a tropical volcano, the pressure built and exploded with hot lava, coating her velvety walls.

He pulled out slowly, releasing a satisfied sigh. A gush of their mixed juices ran down her creamy thighs. Kneeling down, he admired his work when a knock came on the door. 'Come in.' He said while shoving his exhausted member back in his pants. 'You may leave...uhm.' Dominic couldn't recall her name but it didn't matter anyway.

'Maybe you should try to be tender or at least send them away with less bruises?' Steve laughed while looking at the used girl. Dominic admired his friend's optimism but it wouldn't get him far. He was surprised that his top hitman was such a romantic. 'Where's the fun in that? Let's call it marking my territory.'

'Like a dog? They work for you, so what is the use of marking them?' Steve asked from the leather couch. 'You got me there.' Dominic laughed.

'I wonder what you'll do to a girl you actually regard as yours.' Steve's expression changed with worry. 'Or the girl that finally warms that cold heart.' He added jokingly. 'Back to business. Did your brother tell you about the new deal?'

Dominic sat behind his desk and organized the damp papers. 'Yeah he did. I thought he was fucking stupid at first, but I must say 7 million dollars for that much cake is very persuasive. Where did he find the buyer?' he asked knowing Steve would tell him the truth. He couldn't trust his older brother. He constantly had to watch his back. Breaking tradition wasn't the DeLuca way of doing things but his father did what was best.

Starting in the family business at the ripe age of 16 and studying his father's every move, instead of going to school, proved to be the better choice. School gave you an education but it didn't make u smart in this type of business. His brother was educated but not smart. Dominic didn't expect his father to do him any favors he started out as a Falcon, being the eyes and ears on the streets, built trust amongst the others. By his 21st birthday he became a lieutenant, supervising the hitman and Falcons. Being a lieutenant wasn't as fun as being a hitman but his new job allowed him to command any job. After his father's death, Dominic became the Drug Lord by his father's wishes.

'He partied with the man's daughter and she spoke to her father. They run things in Vegas. Apparently his daughter does all the deals for him because he likes to be heard of but not seen or some shit like that. Man this could be a big deal.' Steve said clearly excited.

'It sounds too good to be true. Don't you find it a little too suspicious?' there was something that wasn't quite right above a deal that big 800 kilos of cake could easily sell of 5 million dollars but this guy was willing to pay 2 million extra. He was either clueless or so rich that he treated his business like a hobby. 'I have a bad feeling about this.'

'What if it's legit? That's 2 million dollars extra plus the profit. Don't be stupid.' Steve said. Dominic scratched his head.

'Okay fine but the deal will happen on my terms. I want that place tighter than a virgin's count and wired. I'm not taking any chances.' Dominic said seriously. 'I want you and Roger in there and my men surrounding the building. If shit goes down, I don't want any witnesses. Kill every motherfucker that's not on my payroll. You got me?'

'Fuckin' A.'

***

Charity's heart thumped in her throat. She couldn't shake the bile rising in her gut. Gripping the pill in her hand, she prayed. Nervous wasn't the word to use to describe how she felt. She was Fucking petrified. "Why did I agree to do this?" She thought. Maybe she should have brought more pills with her but what if they searched her? She couldn't risk messing this up. Practicing her lines repeatedly wasn't reassuring. "I'm going to die."

It took her two weeks to think it over but the hourly calls from Paul mostly contributed to her decision. After melting down in her shower and waking up in a pool of drool left her feeling helpless and angry. She needed to prove herself and help Paul. Shaun was the only person she told about her dreams, other than her therapist. How could she nor after losing her shit when he took her racing. Telling someone that you're okay while shaking and screaming for dear life wasn't believable. That night she spent curled up in his lap, telling him about the nightmares. He held her close and kissed the tears away. At sixteen, he was her first and last kiss

'We're here Miss Aldridge.' The driver said while opening the car door. She didn't even realize they had arrived. Taking a deep breath, she slid out the Jeep. Her legs shook like jelly making her regret choosing such high heels.

She walked through the glass door of The City Hotel accompanied by two bodyguards. Paul assigned them for protection. Steel butterflies fluttered in her stomach. She could hardly breathe but maybe it was the too small pencil skirt. The polka dot blouse his the wire and her profuse sweating perfectly. Fake blond hair bounced against her neck and long bangs irritated her eyes. The thick diamond necklace tickled her neck. She needed to look professional and, above all, unrecognizable.

Chasity held onto the silver briefcase tightly. The men didn't say a single word whiles in the elevator. The doors opened and they walked down a carpeted hallway. At the end of the hallway were two double doors. The guards in front of the doors mader her guards look like a sad joke.

They opened the door to the suite. More bodyguards filled the room. Panic coursed through her, making her dizzy and nauseous. "God please don't let me die, don't let me die." She chanted in her mind.

***

Dominic sat behind a screen and watched the woman walking in the hotel room. She seemed like the socialite type with her blond hair, fake tan and designer clothes. She sat down at the large dinner table. His best lieutenants, Roger and Steve, arrived accompanied by more of his men. Dominic wasn't about to take any chances. Better safe than sorry.

The girl was twitchy and nervous. 'My father sends his apologies for his absence.' Her voice shook. He would have thought she would be used to these types of situations, but her fiddling fingers proved otherwise. There was a slight accent in her voice but he couldn't tell what kind it was.

'No problem Miss Aldridge. Your name comes with much respect. My boss looks forward to your father's business.' Rodger said smoothly. 'The truck is waiting at an assigned location with a driver. If the deal goes down you will give the coordinates and the driver will leave the truck there.'

'Before we dive into the deal, my father is very interested in your boss's business. However, he first wants to know who he is dealing with?' Her voice didn't tremble as much as before. She touched her chest for a moment. Although small, it triggered a red flag. Dominic paid close attention to the monitor as she spoke. 'The heat gets to me sometimes. I apologize.' He wasn't buying it but played along. The entire block was surrounded by his men. It was impossible to escape or even make it as far as the door.

'It's a family business. Something your father might appreciate.' Steve said probably noticing the red flag too.

'Yes we strive for it. What other dealings does the company involve themselves in?' Dominic tensed.

'The Cartel has many different branches of business. We tend to involve yourself in every entrepreneurial opportunity. Miss Aldridge.' Steve kept his cool and Dominic was impressed with his wordplay, not giving too much away but just enough.