Chaste

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Quite the handsome husband you have there, missy." She smiled and nodded to me over her shoulder, then looked back at her kneeling husbands body.

"He was the best looking boy in the whole school." she said. "I've been in love with him my whole life."

"I can see why. He's extremely hot. Turns me on every time I see him. Even with his clothes on. And look how hard his prick is." I leaned forward and wrapped my other hand around the shaft of his thick hard cock. Daniel stiffened in surprise and a little moan of pleasure came from deep in his chest. I squeezed her ass in one hand and his cock in the other. I knew not to stroke him too much, as wound up as he was, or someone would be shampooing the rug in front of my chair before the night was over.

"Do you like your husbands pretty cock, Jenny?"

"Oh yes, sir! It's the most beautiful thing I've ever seen!" Her small hands were crossed on her belly, clutching together and moving slightly up and down like she wanted to squeeze her own breasts or slip down between her thighs, or both. Of course she was forbidden to do so without prior permission.

"Do you want his cock inside you?" I felt her shiver and her warm flesh tightened up in my grip as her hips gave an involuntary twitch.

"Mmmm... Yes, sir! More than anything!"

"And mine? How about both of us at once? Maybe we'll make a little redhead sandwich out of you again. How would you like that?"

Jenny trembled hard and I could feel the sweat popping out from her pores. She made a little squeak and stoppered it by biting her lower lip. We'd been there before and she'd really enjoyed herself, though she had trouble admitting it. The experience had left her tired and sore for a couple of days afterward.

I figured that squeak was answer enough. I released my hold on his member with one last little squeeze and a pat and leaned back in my chair and looked over at Jenny. I could smell her excitement like incense in the air.

"In just a moment that pretty husband of yours is going to have my cock in his mouth. And you are going to help him do it. Do you want to see Daniel sucking another mans cock?"

"Ooohh... not any man's sir. Just yours."

"Should I let you stay and watch or send you away? Maybe I should just have you kneel in the hall and listen like he did while you and Mistress were playing."

"Oh, please don't do that, sir! I don't... I don't think I could stand it."

"It was good enough for him, why shouldn't it be good enough for you?"

"Daniel is... Much stronger than I am, sir." I stared up into those pretty green eyes, now wide open and pleading for mercy. Her legs were tightly clamped together and her hips were churning ever so slightly, like she was trying to fuck something that wasn't there.

After a moment I patted her little bottom and said "We'll see. If you behave yourself, maybe..."

"Please, sir! I'll... I'll do... Anything you want! Anything! Please don't send me away..."

"Alex Cable!" Sandy frowned at me. "If you make my pet cry I won't let you play with her anymore! You hear me?" I sighed.

"Yes, dear."

Is it possible to be dominant and hen-pecked at the same time?

Apparently, it is. Okay, back to what I was doing... I patted Jenny on the ass again and said "Here's the deal. Daniel cannot see what he is doing and he will not be allowed to use his hands. You are going to be his eyes and his hands so he can earn his extra treat for being so good today. So, if you don't do a good job, neither one of us is going to be happy. Understand?"

"Yes, sir! I'll do my best! I swear!"

"I know you will, dear. Now the first thing you need to do is take my cock out and make sure that it is nice and hard for your husband."

"Yes, sir!" It was obvious that wasn't going to be too difficult a task. The crotch of my flannel pajamas were tented up and everyone in the room could see that I was just about as hard as I could get. Jenny bent over and her small nimble fingers unbuttoned my fly and my prick sprung out and waved in the air. She made a small happy sigh and her little warm hands wrapped around the shaft of my cock. Her fingers lacked a good distance of being able to reach all the way around.

I'm not bragging about the size of my prick. It was only a shade under seven inches long when hard and about six and a half inches around. Pretty average, I'd guess. But Jenny's hands were so tiny and delicate that when she held me in her hands it made me look like I was hung like John Holmes. It was kind of an ego boost.

Those little hands stroked up and down a couple of times, then she looked at me and said "Would you like me to suck on it first, sir? Just to make sure it's good and hard?" Like it wasn't already!

It took a good portion of my self control not to groan out loud at the thought. Affecting a look of bored indifference, I said "I guess that's not too bad of an idea. Might as well give my pet a bit of a head start. Make sure that his performance won't be too disappointing."

Jenny knelt down next to me, making sure to trap Daniels arm between my leg and her small firm titties. As she leaned over to take me into her mouth she said "I'm sure my husband won't disappoint you, sir." Her hands tugged down on my foreskin, exposing the purple head of my prick and her little tongue shot out and lapped up the precum that was oozing from the tip. Then, taking a long slow breath in, she opened her mouth wide and slid the head of my cock between her lips and into her mouth, sucking on me gently.

"Mmmm... It's too bad you can't see this, Daniel. Your little wife looks so sexy with my cock in her mouth. And knowing that she's doing that just to get me ready for you makes it even sexier."

"I wish I could see it, sir. My Jenny is always sexy, no matter what she is doing." Daniel was always so valiant. A perfect gentleman. I'm sure in the days of yore he would have been a knight. Kind of an odd combination: valiant and brave yet sexually submissive. Who was I to argue with perfection?

"And she's especially beautiful when she's ahhh..." I could feel him shiver just a little. "When she's doing it for me."

Once again, I had to fight the urge to groan out loud. Just seeing how wide that little bitty woman had to stretch her mouth open to take my prick in made it look like I was hung like a mule. And even though she was lacking a bit in experience when we got her, Jenny was learning the oral arts quickly. She was now an expert in not only what Daniel liked, but in what Sandy and I liked as well. It never took me too long between those hot little lips before I was ready to come.

But I had other plans. Plans that theoretically culminated in shooting my load somewhere else than down her throat. Reluctantly, I wrapped my fingers in her hair and pulled those exquisite lips away from my cock. Turning her head towards me, I leaned down and kissed her lightly on the nose and said "Now give your husband another kiss and make it quick. I've got other thing for his mouth to do."

"Mmmm... Yes, sir!" She turned and wrapped her arms around Daniels neck, her mouth immediately opening to his. I could hear the little noises of satisfaction and a bit of urgency and I could see both of their bodies responding to each other in not so subtle motions of their hips and tightened muscles. If I had let that go on for very long they would have been going at each other like crazy.

It would have been entertaining to watch, but it wasn't what I had in mind at the moment.

I coughed gently and the little redhead pulled back, a bit startled, as if she had completely forgotten that I was there. She glanced at me and then down at her husbands hard upstanding cock and said "I think he's ready for you now, sir." I smiled.

"You are always so handy to have around, little pet. Thank you. So, Daniel. Are you ready to show me how much you want to get rewarded?" He licked his lips again, both in anticipation of what he was going to do and savoring the taste of his wife.

"Mmmm... Yes, sir! I'm ready!"

"Good boy. Jenny, dear? Daniel is not allowed to use his hands so you are going to have to help him. I want to watch you put another man's cock in your husbands mouth. Specifically, mine."

"Yes, sir. I'd love to. Ready honey?" She placed a hand on the back of Daniels neck and her other hand wrapped around the shaft of my prick. He nodded and she pulled him gently over until his mouth was about half an inch away from the head of my cock. She stopped him and said "Stick your tongue out, baby. It's right there."

Daniels tongue slithered out and bumped into the head of my cock. He twitched just a little, then proceeded to run his tongue all around the head of my cock slowly and gently, just the way I had taught him. He turned his head this way and that, licking my prick like an ice cream cone while I sighed in pleasure. Then finally, he opened his lips and slid my meat into his mouth and I was engulfed in the warm wetness as he spread his saliva all over my cock, working it slowly in and out.

My hand slid up his arm and shoulder and up his neck to twine my fingers gently in his hair, feeling his head bobbing in my lap while I sighed in pleasure again.

"Mmmm... Good boy, Daniel. Very nice. Very good. Nice and slow, boy. Nice and slow... Mmmm..." I measured his pace with the grip I had on his hair, slowing him down just a little. Jenny still had one hand gripping my shaft. I reached down with my other hand and loosened her grip and laid her hand palm up on the arm of my chair. Then I reached down beside my leg and placed something in her hand and closed her fingers over it. She looked down at her hand and shivered in anticipation.

"You are such a good boy, Daniel. You do know so well how to make me happy." I ran my fingers through his hair. "So happy in fact that very soon I am going to come inside you." Daniel made a little happy groan around his mouthful of cock and started to move a little faster until my grip tightened in his hair again and almost brought him to a halt.

"But I'm not going to come in your mouth."

The kneeling man paused for just a fraction of a second, his mouth opening a tad wider and his hands tightened on my knees. Then he moaned deep in his throat and his whole body rocked with a shiver.

"Would that be okay with you, do you think? Would it make my little pet boy happy if I filled his tight little ass with my come?" Daniel moaned and shivered again, then nodded slowly on my prick and said "Mmmmmm-Hmmmmmm!!"

As I'd said before, Daniel had never even kissed another man before he became mine, let alone get fucked in the ass by one. The first time had taken about a week of gentle coaxing, with fingers and increasingly larger toys before he could relax enough for me to penetrate him. And even though it had been a rather painful experience it had only taken about a minute of me stroking in and out of his tight firm little butt for him to come long and hard.

I let him rest and recuperate for a couple of days afterward and give him some time to come to grips with the experience, leaving the ball in his court for the time being.

Five days later he came and got on his knees in front of me, red faced and stammering, and begged me to fuck him again. And it just got easier after that.

But since he had only been mine for a month so far, he had only felt my prick spreading his ass open three times so the experience was still fairly new to him. And as far as I knew, Sandy had only taken him once that way herself, hammering him from behind with her strap-on. When she reached down and turned the vibrator on he had howled and made quite a mess on the bed beneath him. That was what we like to call in our household "a fun evening."

Anyway, it looked like he was more than amenable to getting fucked again, which was more than fine with me.

"I've asked your hot little wife to help us out again. You don't mind, do you?" He shook his head slightly and mumbled "Hmm-mmmm!"

I nodded at Jenny and she got up and moved behind her husband with the tube of lubricant in her hand, her face flushed and eyes wide. She flipped the top of the tube open, squeezed a gob of the slippery lube on her fingers and reached down between his ass cheeks. Daniels body shivered again at her touch and his lips tightened down on my prick as he went "Mmmmm..."

Sandy hopped down off of the couch and knelt down behind her little pet, plastering herself to Jenny's back, her hands sliding around that slim waist as her thighs snugged up around Jenny's hips. My wife leaned down to Jenny's ear and started whispering gentle directions. The little redheads face was flushed a deep pink. She had never, up to that point, ever played with Daniels ass before. The new experience, bolstered no doubt by Sandy running her hands slowly up and down her body, was getting her wildly excited.

And I wasn't faring too poorly in the excitement department myself. Daniel was making little noises as his wife played with his butt and the combination of that and his lips and tongue slipping up and down my prick were making little lights flash in my vision and I could feel the sweat prickling all over my forehead. It felt so good that I vowed to myself right then and there that we were going to be doing this more often.

As a matter of fact, it felt a little too good and I needed to slow down some myself. Twining my fingers in his hair, I pulled Daniels mouth away from my prick. He whined a little but used his now freed mouth to say "Ooohh... Oh my god..." Then he opened his mouth and groaned louder as a second of Jenny's fingers slipped into his butt, stretching him open wider.

"Does that feel good, my pet?"

"Mmmmm... Oh yes sir! It feels wonderful!"

"Is she getting your butt nice and lubed up for my cock?"

"Aaahhhh...Yes sir. She is!"

"That's good. Because I don't think I can wait much longer. Jenny girl! A bit more lube and make sure he's nice and slippery. Then you can give me a bit. There's one more place I need you to guide my cock into this evening."

She gulped and her eyes got wider and she said "Yes, sir!"

Sandy looked up at me and nodded, then had Jen slowly pull her fingers out of Daniels butt while he groaned. Once she was out I had him stand up and turn around, guiding him with my hands on his hips. Then I grabbed those firm little butt cheeks in my hands and spread them apart. Trembling a bit, Jenny reached between her husbands thighs and grabbed me and wiped a bit of the lube on the head of my cock, then kept it aimed straight up between his cheeks while I guided him down.

Daniels hands came down on the arms of my chair and I got to both see and feel as first the head of my cock nuzzled between those soft firm cheeks, then came to rest, pressed up against the little rose of his opening. It was open just a little bit, since her fingers were so small, so just the tip penetrated him. I watched the muscles in his back flex as he tried to calm and relax himself enough to allow me entry into his tight little ass.

This was a new experience for him, as before I had him either bound face down over a pile of pillows or on his back with his feet up on my shoulders while I penetrated him. Those times I took him as my property. Now in this position he was forced to give himself to me, which was, at least emotionally, a whole new ball game.

I could also feel, as his body weight pressed down, his sphincter muscles spasming as they fought against what his body considered an unnatural intrusion. Even if his mind craved it, his body fought against it.

My pets mouth came open and he was alternately holding his breath and gasping as the tip of my prick levered him open a fraction of an inch at a time. His gasps were interspersed with muted cries of pain which were almost music to my ears. Not that I enjoyed causing him pain. I'm not a sadist, so to speak. But I knew, as Daniel himself explained to me, that if it weren't for the initial pain then the pleasure that followed wouldn't be as sweet and poignant.

Finally, after what seemed like an eternity, the head of my prick popped through the ring of muscles and into his anal tunnel. Daniel stiffened and cried out "Oooooohhhhhhh... Owwwww... Ohhh my god..." and all of his muscles tightened up as he froze in place. I could her Jenny making sympathetic noises and saying "Just relax baby... just relax... You can do it..."

My palms were holding his smooth bottom and I could feel the muscles in his butt were clenched up tight. Very slowly, like a flower unfolding with the coming of the sun, he started to relax and the shaft of my prick slid deeper and deeper into him a bit at a time. After what seemed like an eternity I felt Jenny pull her hand out from between us and Daniels bottom came to rest in my lap with my cock firmly planted all the way in his ass.

He was still breathing heavily and making small noises of mixed pleasure and pain. I reached up to his shoulder and pulled him back into my chest and cuddled him into my arms. There was a fine sheen of sweat all over his skin and I could taste the salt of it when I pressed my lips against the side of his neck and hugged him to my chest. I felt a movement and glanced around his shoulder to see Jen and Sandy lifting and spreading Daniels legs until they were draped over the outside of my knees, both giving him something to put leverage on and also spreading him open so they could both watch the action.

"Mmmmm... It feels so good inside you, Daniel." I whispered into his ear. "I am the luckiest man in the world to have you as my pet." And I moved my hips beneath him, moving my cock buried deep inside his ass just a little, making him shiver and gasp. His hands came up to cover mine and he squirmed back against me. "And you feel so good inside me sir. Aaahhhh... I don't want to ever be anything but your pet..." Glancing down over his shoulder I could see that his fine prick had softened about halfway with the initial discomfort.

"Jenny girl."

"Yes, sir?"

"Do you think that sweet mouth of yours can get your husband hard again?"

"Yes, sir!"

"Do you think you can make him come?" Daniel groaned and twitched at my words.

"Oh, yes sir! I know I can!" My hands went down to Daniels slim hips and I rocked into him again making him squirm and sigh.

"Here's the deal, then. If you can make him come with those sweet lips of yours and if you manage to swallow every single drop then I will allow you two unlimited play time together tonight. All night long. How does that sound?"

"That sounds wonderful, sir! Thank you!" Her hands came up and hesitated. "May I begin, sir?" I waved a hand. "Whenever you are ready, love."

"Thank you sir!" Her slim little hands wrapped around her husbands half hard shaft and began stroking softly and she lowered her head and started peppering the smooth skin of his cock with little kisses and licks. Daniel groaned lightly and moved against me again, one of his hands going down to gently tangle in her short hair as she moved busily in his crotch.

I myself had been so tightly wrapped by the time I got all the way into his awesome little ass that it had been a struggle not to come right then and there. But now I had settled down to a slow simmer, just reveling in the feeling of his body against me and the rhythmic movements of his pelvis as he started moving slowly between my prick planted in his ass and his wife's hot little mouth. Jen had gotten him hard again quickly and slipped the head of Daniels cock into her mouth and was sucking on him slowly, her slim little hands sliding up and down the shaft in time with the movements of her bobbing head. And the more she sucked the more Daniel squirmed against me, his inner muscles squeezing my prick like a milking machine.

I could tell from his movements and his little gasps of pleasure that it wasn't going to be too awful long before Jenny won her prize. Like I said, we'd only let them play together twice since they became ours and both times that was with us watching. This would be the first time we allowed them to sleep together alone without being locked in their chastity cages and unobserved. And the little redhead was working hard towards that goal.