Chastised, Feminized, Sodomized

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Stefani
Stefani
184 Followers

"No. I want you to beg me to fuck you."

My faced heated. My heart was beating so hard, I couldn't speak.

Erin rose up, and climbed from the bed. She went to her nightstand and opened it, and pulled out her strapon harness. Where usually she wore some lingerie, at least a thong, tonight she was nude. She stepped into the black leather harness and pulled it up snugly, and belted it tightly around her crotch. In the center was a steel ring. Empty right now.

From the open drawer she set the 7" lifelike dildo she'd used to take my virginity. Erin grinned. "You remember your old friend Peter, don't you? Well, Peter has a couple of older... bigger... brothers. Let's see..." She pulled a second phallus from the drawer, this one 8" long, and black as Denzil Washington. "How about Jesse? Would you want to try Jesse tonight? Or how about his brother... Jeff?" Jeff was 9" long, and modeled after porn star named Jeff Stryker. Compared to the others, Jeff was narrow as Jesse around the base, but then flared out thickly beneath the head. "Well? Which one do you want to try? Which one do you want me to fuck you with?"

"Just Peter," I whispered.

"You don't want to try one his big brothers? Jesse or Jeff?"

I was so nervous, I couldn't speak. I shook my head negatively.

"All right," she smiled, and slipped Peter through the metal ring on the leather harness. "But one of these nights... maybe some Saturday night..." she said climbing into bed, "... after I've had a few drinks... and I'm feeling a littlerandy... Jesse is going to come out and play."

This time, Erin rolled me over on my belly, and climbing on my back, took me from behind. After she was finished grinding against me, and collapsed with a satisfied sigh upon my sweaty back... she reached under me to feel the sheets. They were soaked. Once again I'd been milked dry.

After that night Erin no longer required me to beg for it. She took me whenever she damned well pleased, which because of her high sex drive, was a lot, probably more than most men would have. She delighted in "christening" every room, and every piece of furniture in the house by bending me over and taking me then and there, when and wherever she pleased. In the pool, the den, the kitchen, the garage, the backyard at night under the stars, even the Mercedes. One night she took me to a drive-in movie and we made love in the back seat like two teenagers... only the boy was the one getting fucked. That was the night she chose to introduce me to Jeff... who was so huge, that Erin had to gag me with my own panties, I was screaming so loudly.

Finally the six months came to a close. I was so excited, I feared that once she removed my chastity belt just her slightest touch would make me cum, and she'd lock me away for a year.

When Erin removed the chastity belt from my poor little peanut, it had been so long since I'd had an erection, I wondered if maybe it had been conditioned to stay soft forever. At the same time I was afraid if she touched it, I would cum immediately.

"If you can last five minutes, I'll let you keep it off for a few days... otherwise it is going right back on... and this time it stays on for an entire year."

"Oh my God, NO!"

"Yes, my little Kimmy. So... what do you want to do... do you want to try to make love to me? It may be the last chance you ever get," she said slyly. "Even if it only last for a few seconds... at least you'll have the knowledge that you did make love to me... once."

The thought of just putting my penis inside of the beautiful Erin, something I'd never done during the course of our entire eight month relationship, was almost enough to make me cum right then and there. I knew I'd never be able to last 5 minutes, let alone 10 seconds inside of her. I bit my nails and pondered...

While I thought, Erin got up and put on her black strapon, the 8" one she called Jesse. It was so lifelike it looked like it was a part of her body.

"If you're not going to make love to me. I'm going to make love to you. Maybe you'll be able to last longer this way. Just don't touch it."

"I-I don't know..."

Erin had me get out of bed and stand in front of the full length mirror on the back of her closet door. I was naked but for a white garter belt, white stockings, and a white lace bra. Erin stood behind me, lubing up her dildo.

"Bend forward slightly," she whispered. With one hand on the small of my back, she pressed Jesse's head against my well used hole. With me bending over she could see over me into the mirror and see how my unrestrained manhood was behaving. So far it still remained flaccid, and dangling between my legs like a rotting piece of fruit on a tree.

Gently Erin eased her thick 8" black phallus inside me. Slowly, as she began to undulate back and forth, the sensations gliding across my prostate had me instantly aroused. Surprisingly my little penis began to fluff, and slowly rise to his full 3" in height.

Slowly, gently, Erin began a fucking cadence. As she did so, my free erection began to swing back and forth, waving between my legs like it was waving me goodbye.

"That's a minute," she said, slowly beginning to increase the pace. My penis began to slap back and forth between my thighs. The slightest touch against it had me on tip-toes, gasping in fear and pleasure. Just the slightest touch could make my aroused little peanut erupt and sentence me to a full year's worth of chastity and teasing.

"That's two minutes!" She pulled the dildo completely from my body and rammed it home. She did that several times. All the way out. All the way in. Her pelvis slapped against my upturned bottom like a hand giving me a spanking.

"That's three minutes!" The sensations inside of me were exquisite... my little penis jutted stiffly straight up... I was doing my best to hold back... control myself... just two more minutes to go!

"That's four minutes!"

Erin began to quicken the pace until she was thrusting in and out of me hard. I began to moan loudly... As Jesse probed my prostate I could feel the semen bubbling up inside of me. I wouldn't last much longer!

Like a madwoman Erin fucked me, giving me long, hard, deep strokes. Only thirty seconds left! The harder she thrust my excited organ waved frantically back and forth in the wind... the very air itself... the friction of my engorged, tortured organ waving back and forth in the air, plus Jesse pounding my prostate... caused me to explode. What felt like gallons of semen... buckets... spewed and shot forth from my tiny little organ... so much... and so far... and for so long, that even Erin's eyes widened. Semen flew across the floor... across the carpet... it even splattered across the full length mirror.

Erin withdrew Jesse with a loud, unlady-like pop from my anus, and slapped me on the ass. "You almost did it! Four minutes and fifty-five seconds. Just five more seconds and you want have made it!"

"Aww Erin, that's no fair! You can't do this to me!"

"Yes I can my pet. One year. Twelve months of chastity. Twelve months of exquisite torture for you, and twelve months of fun for me. Oh come now. Wasn't it worth it after all these months? Didn't you enjoy it? You lasted longer this time than ever before. Four minutes and fifty-five seconds. That's a record for you."

"Tears formed in my eyes. "Please no. I'll do anything. Anything."

"Anything? You'd do anything?"

"Yes, you know I love you so. You know I'd do anything for you."

Erin got up from the bed and brought over a new chastity device that she'd just purchased over the internet. She opened the package and fit it about my now shriveled little member. After she closed the final lock around my tiny shaft, she grinned and showed me the package. On it, it read: "Permanent Chastity Belt. No key. No turning back."

"NO!!"

"Yes my little sissy. You said you'd do anything for me. And this is exactly the way I want you. Permanently frustrated. Permanently mine."

Stefani
Stefani
184 Followers