Chastity

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lost Boy
Lost Boy
5,792 Followers

"Fuck..." I said as I shoved her off my bed and onto the carpeted floor.

I grabbed two fistfuls of her hair and pulled her to me. Sweet angelic Chastity opened her mouth as I pulled her head downward. I did all the work as I tugged her head up and down. She licked and sucked for all she was worth. Damn you, you little bitch! Did it feel good? Oh god it felt amazing! I fucked her mouth pussy in slow deliberate moves. All the while she looked up at me watching my fuck faces as I used her.

"You are loving this aren't you? I let you stay and you took advantage of me. You make me fucking sick!" I said this as I pulled her head further and further down. "I should ass rape you for this." Her eyes went wide and wild with lust. "Oh, you'd like that wouldn't you. Oh shit, I am going to come! You better fucking swallow it or by god I will fuck that ass of yours mercilessly!"

I pulled her head down and bit back a scream as I shot my load. My fingers formed fists as I held her head down over my erection. Then I let her go and she kept her head down as she cleaned my dick with tongue and lips. Then she was in my arms and crying. I was about to apologize when she kissed me and held me close.

"That was the most amazing thing, ever! My ass belongs to you so if you want to fuck me there... do it. I am going to go back to my room and masturbate now. My pussy is fucking soaked. Nitey nite."

I just sat there and watched as she practically skipped out of my room. What the fuck just happened? I shook my head and crawled under my covers to sleep. Please god, don't make me dream! God is a heartless bastard who drags us through nightmare so that we can pay for our sins. My sin was the undying lust for those two women in my life. I wanted to make them happy but at what cost.

The dream was a familiar one. I was with my mom. She was on her knees and I was behind her hammering away at her soaked cunt. She pushed her tits to the floor and raised her ass as high as it could go for me. The soft wet sounds of our fucking loud in my ears. Chastity wasn't due home for another hour when the front door opened and we froze.

Then she walked in and found us like that. I can still remember the look on her face. She could see my hard cock half in half out of our mother. Chastity licked her lips before racing upstairs and what did I do, I went right on fucking my mom. I hadn't come yet even though she tried to push me off of her. Mom begged me to stop but I just couldn't do it. It was her fault we got caught. She was responsible for all of it.

"This is all your fault slut," I said as she wrestled with me.

"Let me go," she said as she squirmed beneath me.

"That's it, the more you struggle the closer I get to shooting my load."

"UNNNNNNN, why does your cock have to feel so good," she said as her resistance fell.

Then she was pushing against me to drive my dick deeper into her. She was panting and cursing as she drove me headlong into that mind-blowing orgasm. I stabbed my cock into her one last time even as Chastity peeked around the corner and saw me shoot my load into mom. Then she disappeared again as mom licked my cock clean. Mom decided to talk to sis and try and explain things. She failed utterly and I did little better. When sis began to cry I pulled her close and held her.

"Are you going to fuck me too," she asked.

"What, where the hell did that come from," I asked and she shrugged.

"I guess if mom is happy fucking you, why not me too," she purred. "I am younger and prettier than her. You can show me what turns you on. I will do it all, just ask."

I pushed her away and left. I think that's what drove her over the edge. She felt like she had something to prove. The dream jumped ahead. I was asleep when she came to me. Chastity pulled down the covers, knelt by the side of the bed and took my cock into her mouth. It didn't take long for me to wake up to her eager licking and sucking. I sat up and there was my little sister forcing my cock down her throat. I tried to stop her but she shook her head.

My body betrayed me even as I watched her finger her pussy and suck my cock. Please god let me wake up! I don't want to see this. I yanked her up and onto the bed. I pinned her beneath me but she never fought. She opened her legs for me and I slid into her with little resistance. Then I was taking her virginity. I was fucking her slow and hard. Each thrust into her was rewarded with a deep guttural noise from her.

"Fuck me," she said urging me on. "Oh god I never knew it would feel this good! Fuck your sister's tight little pussy!"

She was thrusting her hips up against me as we fucked. This wasn't making love, it was pure unadulterated lust. Chastity wanted my cock and I wanted to be her first. Damn her pussy was tight! It was a lot snugger than mom's. I never tried to keep her quiet that was a big mistake. By the time I had Chastity on her knees and my cock buried deep inside of her again mom was opening my door. Now it was her turn to see my cock plunging in and out of her daughter. Sis was thrusting back now and fucking me. Mom watched us until sis and I came together in a cacophony of lustful cries. Then she was next to the bed and slapping me across the face.

"How dare you violate your sister," she snarled her face a mask of betrayal and jealousy.

"I did it mom," Chastity cried out. "I fucked him. I came in here and jacked him off. It was all me!"

"Shut up," mom shouted. "Shut the fuck up! I watched him bend you over. I watched him put his filthy cock in you."

"That filthy cock is good enough for you," sis said. "I saw the look on your face when he was fucking you."

I eased out of my sister and sat there and cried. I awoke with tears streaming down my face. I sat up and wiped my eyes. I hated them both! I put my head in my hands and knew that was another lie. I loved them. They were family and as fucked up and twisted as it was they were mine. They had surrendered to me in the most intimate way possible and I was responsible for them.

"Damn it," I said as I knew what I had to do. I got up and stalked down the hall to my mom's room. I opened the door and found her moonlit room a mix of shadows and silence. I moved to the side of her bed. "Wake the fuck up." Mom's eyes slowly opened and she turned to look up at me.

"What," she said groggily.

"I said wake the fuck up," I said sternly as she sat up and rubbed her eyes.

"I am up what is going on?"

"Follow me," I said as I turned to head out.

I heard the rustle of covers and the whisper of her feet on the carpet. I went to my sister's room and heard her moving around in her bed. I stopped as I listened to her soft moans as she masturbated. I pushed the door open and there was my sister with a toy shoved up her cunt. She was pleasuring herself as she whispered my name. I shook my head as mom and I stepped in.

"Mom... Sparks... what are you doing here," she asked as she pulled the covers over her.

"Cut it out," I said. "We need to talk. Come downstairs when you're done."

She took her time. I was impressed that she finished her little tender moment. I fixed a pot of coffee and mom sat there in her negligee and never said a single word. She waited until Chastity came down wearing a long shirt and a smile. I could make out the trickle of pussy juice that ran down her leg as it gleamed in the electric light. She obviously still had enough energy for another round but that would have to wait. I pointed to one of the chairs and sis sat down. I finished my cup of coffee while the two of them waited. I set my empty cup down and cleared my throat.

"I had those dreams again," I said.

Their reaction was instant and intense. Mom blamed herself and sis blamed mom. I had tossed the blame away somewhere between sis' room and the kitchen.

"Stop it. I am tired of blame and accusations. There are going to be some new rules and compromises from now on. If things are going to continue you two have to follow my laws or it ends here and now. What's it going to be?"

"What sort of rules," mom asked her eyes narrowing and her posture stiffening.

"There will be no limitations on who I fuck, where I fuck and so on. That means..."

"That means you want to fuck your sister," mom said interrupting me. I snatched her by her hair and pulled her head back.

"Don't ever do that again," I said making a tight fist in her hair.

"SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS... yes sir," she whimpered as her body went limp.

"Do we have an understanding," I asked and they both nodded. "Good, now both of you get back to your beds and let me get a good night's sleep."

I let go of mom and sis was already on her feet. As she turned to leave she lifted up her shirt and flashed me her bare ass. Mom bristled but didn't say a word. Then after a long moment she left me alone in the kitchen. I didn't know if this was the right path but it was the only one I could possibly walk right now. I let go of the guilt and put it to bed along with the women in my life. There was a tension in the house and it was radiating from the second floor. I knew they were both waiting for me. If I chose either one I was screwed.

Aw fuck it! I got up and headed up to Chastity's room. Her door was open and she was on her hands and knees with her ass pointed at the open doorway. I shook my head, walked in and grabbed her gently by her hair. I pulled her up to her feet and led her to mom's bedroom. Mom was the only one with a king sized bed. So I walked in with sis in tow and found mom waiting for me. She looked puzzled but then smiled. I let go of sis and climbed onto mom's bed and positioned myself in the middle. Mom snuggled on my left side while sis followed me and lay on my right side. I pulled the covers over us and got comfortable.

"Nite," I said as I closed my eyes.

"I think he is serious," mom said.

"Um yeah," sis said as she got comfy. I almost laughed when they both reached for my cock at the same time.

"Really," I said eyes still closed.

"We can share," mom purred.

"I don't mind," sis whispered.

"I'm not getting any sleep am I," I asked even as they both dove under the covers. "Nope... what about UNNNNNNNN whose mouth is that?"

I didn't find out right away. The two of them were taking turns sucking me off. I closed my eyes and let them have their way with me. They were both eager to please. Finally they came up for air and pushed the covers off. One of them straddled my face while the other lowered her pussy down onto my erection. I buried my face between one of their legs and began eating them out while the other buried my cock deep in her pussy.

As I lapped at what I suspected was my mom's cunt Chastity rode me slowly. The tight wet pussy had to belong to my sister. I was proven true when I heard my mom moan my name above me. This was unexpected but not unwelcome. They wanted to prove to me they were willing to follow the rules.

"His cock feels so good," sis whimpered as she drove her pussy down harder now.

"Squeeze him with your pussy," mom suggested. "He loves that."

"You mean like this," Chastity said as she suddenly became tighter.

"UNNNNNNNNNNNNNN," I groaned as she rode me.

"That's the trick," mom said. "Now be a good little girl and lift up and now drop down."

"UNNNNNNNNNNNNNN," I moaned as sis dropped down.

"I knew you were a quick learner," mom praised her.

"If I keep dropping down like that I'm going to cum," sis whimpered.

"Come on baby come for him," mom purred. "Keep it up, yeah just like that."

"NNNNNNNNNN so fucking close," sis cried out. "I am coming!"

"That's my girl," mom moaned even as they traded places. "Come to mama!"

Mom rode me slowly as sis planted her pussy over my face. I was amazed at how quickly they had moved and the small break in the action. Mom squeezed my cock as she lifted up then she relaxed her pussy muscles as she dropped down impaling her cunt over and over again. While sis's pussy was tighter mom's was far more talented. I felt the sweat break out over my body as I began to thrust up as mom dropped down.

I wondered how long she would last with her hair trigger orgasms. I drove my hips up as hard as I could now and was rewarded as my mother shook and cried out on top of me. I was still painfully stiff and knew what I wanted. I took over and positioned them on the bed. Mom was on her back with sis on top of her. Their pussies were above each other as I knelt down. I took sis first and began fucking her slowly.

"He is going to fuck us both," Chastity whimpered as I thrust into her.

"Yeah, I've never done this before," mom said breathlessly. "I wonder how this is going to work out. Oh shit here it comes." She cried out as I pulled out of sis and thrust into her slowly. "Oh damn, he is so fucking hard!"

"I know, I think he likes us like this."

"UNNNN UNNNN UNNNNNN, yeah fuck me son," mom cried out as I hammered her slit.

Then I switched back to Chastity. I could feel my own orgasm get closer now. It was building with each thrust of my hips. The gals were urging me on as I fucked them each in turn.

"So damn close," I grunted as I fucked my mom.

"Shoot it in her," sis urged. "I want to see her come when you do. She is so fucking close!"

Mom and I cried out together as cum splashed her insides. I managed to pull out and slam my cock into Chastity's cunt. I thrust a few times and she came with an ear splitting scream. I knew she was close but she couldn't beg for my cock with my mom sitting there on the edge. She was selfless that way. I was dragged onto the bed as the pair took turns licking and cleaning my cock for me. Only after every last drop of cum was accounted for did they allow me to get some sleep.

Mom called in sick the next morning, which was a scant few hours away. Then she called Chastity's school and told them she had the flu. I simply blew off my classes at the community college. I could get notes from my friends on Monday. I woke up around noon and slipped away to relieve my bladder. I knew if I started the shower it would wake my sleeping beauties. We could take one together later on. So I went into my room and paced.

I had made a serious decision and had to live with the repercussions. I stood by the window that looked out over the backyard. As I moved to get closer to the window my foot bumped into something. I glanced down and saw the familiar shoebox. I smiled as I sat down on the floor and took the box into my lap. I could feel the heat from the sunlight falling on my body from the window.

I lifted the lid of the shoebox and looked at the long forgotten rock collection. Most of them were common stones from around the city. They were memories solidified in the form of pretty rocks. I picked each of them up and felt the memories come drifting back. There was the black stone with the tiny clear crystals in it I had gotten from the zoo. The polished caramel colored rock I had found by the park not six blocks from the house.

"There you are," Chastity said bringing me back to the present.

"Look what I found," I said as she sat down next to me.

"Ooh, remember this one," she said picking up the bright blue irregular lump of glass.

"That abandoned house over by Jason's house," I said and she nodded.

Then her hand shot forward as she snatched a stone from the bottom of the box. She handed it to me and we both smiled. It was the prize piece of my collection. I had forgotten about it until now. It was a long six inch piece of crystal that I had dug up in our own backyard years ago. But it wasn't just that I had dug it up on our property it was the queer way it changed color depending on how you held it. It was mostly clear at the moment but when I lifted and turned it this way suddenly it was blood red. Now it was a golden yellow and if I twisted it like this a dazzling emerald color.

"Regrets," Chastity said without warning. She was blinking tears from her eyes.

"Yes, it should have been me," I said indicating the fact that someone else had taken her anal virginity. I felt the anger; the frustration and yes the regret well up in me until nothing else remained. "I regret... I wish it had been me."

It all felt so damn surreal. I looked around the living room as if something was out of whack. Our drinks were scattered all over and sitting there to bear witness to the following events was the bright blue ball on the coffee table. The other sentinel in the room was the high definition video camera aimed at the pile of bodies on and in front of the couch. It was recording every last detail of the events as they unfolded. Kirk was on his back on the floor. He was the guy that so very fucking popular, a football player and had his cock buried deep inside of her. His dark Latin skin was covered in sweat as he fought his latest orgasm. His black hair was plastered to his scalp from all the exertion she had put him through.

Above him was little ól me and I was poised to violate the girl's asshole for the very first time. I had her ass cheeks pulled apart and was pressing the tip of my cock into her nice and slow. My face was a mask of grim determination as the head of my cock finally pierced our play toy. Then there was Barry sitting on the very end of the couch one of my oldest and dearest friends. His cock was half way down her throat as she eagerly licked and sucked it even as I pushed the shaft into her ass to the hilt.

Barry was as pale as Kirk was dark. He had long blonde hair that hung straight and stringy to his bare back. His eyes were a bright blue that were so often compared to skies, oceans and placid lakes. Finally and hardly least of all was dear sweet Chastity. What a fucking joke! She was on her knees with Kirk buried deep in her pussy, me hilted in her ass and Barry down her throat. She had those haunting green eyes of hers closed as we took our pleasure from her.

She was short, barely five feet tall but she was built like a fucking sex machine. Her tits were huge, natural and swung now as I began to move. She had large puffy nipples that were inverted and sexy as hell. How many times had I licked and sucked on those puppies? Her skin was deeply sun kissed and perfectly tanned with no sign of tan lines anywhere. She had a long ass mane of copper hair that hung beyond her ass cheeks and was even now cascading down over her left shoulder to keep it out of the way. Her skin glistened from the layer of sweat she had earned fucking the three of us singularly and in pairs. She let out a deep purr of satisfaction knowing it had been me who had taken her anal cherry.

I wanted to laugh thinking about how ridiculous this entire scene was. There was sweet innocent Chastity on her hands and knees with one cock in her pussy, me in her ass and another between her tender lips. She had begged for this and now it was really happening. I was fucking her ass in slow even thrusts of my hips. I grabbed her by her hair and thrust faster now as I felt my final climax swiftly building. Her eyes went wide and the other guys were fucking her with complete abandon now.

"You better swallow my load you or else," Barry groaned as his cock swelled between her lips.

Tears streamed down her face as she fought the urge to gag with everything she had. Kirk and I were panting and groaning as we came within seconds of each other. I stood up and moved out of the way. Barry let out a groan of satisfaction as she swallowed his load and licked him clean. Kirk rolled Chastity onto her back and tossed his used condom between her tits. Barry and Kirk got dressed and stood above her looking down as she fought to catch her breath.

"See ya Sparks," Barry said as he zipped up his jeans.

"Yeah and thanks man she was amazing," Kirk said as the pair headed for the door leaving me and Chastity alone.

Lost Boy
Lost Boy
5,792 Followers