Chastity

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was thrusting her hips up against me as we fucked. This wasn't making love, it was pure unadulterated lust. Chastity wanted my cock and I wanted to be her first. Damn her pussy was tight! It was a lot snugger than mom's. I never tried to keep her quiet that was a big mistake. By the time I had Chastity on her knees and my cock buried deep inside of her again mom was opening my door. Now it was her turn to see my cock plunging in and out of her daughter. Sis was thrusting back now and fucking me. Mom watched us until sis and I came together in a cacophony of lustful cries. Then she was next to the bed and slapping me across the face.

"How dare you defile your sister," she snarled her face a mask of betrayal and jealousy.

"I did it mom," Chastity cried out. "I fucked him. I came in here and climbed on top of him. It was all me!"

"Shut up," mom shouted. "Shut the fuck up! I watched him bend you over. I watched him put his filthy cock in you."

"That filthy cock is good enough for you," sis said. "I saw the look on your face when he was fucking you."

I eased out of my sister and sat there and cried. I awoke with tears streaming down my face. I sat up and wiped my eyes. I hated them both! I put my head in my hands and knew that was another lie. I loved them. They were family and as fucked up and twisted as it was they were mine. They had surrendered to me in the most intimate way possible and I was responsible for them.

"Damn it," I said as I knew what I had to do. I got up and stalked down the hall to my mom's room. I opened the door and found her moonlit room a mix of shadows and silence. I moved to the side of her bed. "Wake the fuck up." Mom's eyes slowly opened and she turned to look up at me.

"What," she said groggily.

"I said wake the fuck up," I said sternly as she sat up and rubbed her eyes.

"I am up what is going on?"

"Follow me," I said as I turned to head out.

I heard the rustle of covers and the whisper of her feet on the carpet. I went to my sister's room and heard her moving around in her bed. I stopped as I listened to her soft moans as she masturbated. I pushed the door open and there was my sister with a toy shoved up her cunt. She was pleasuring herself as she whispered my name. I shook my head as mom and I stepped in.

"Mom... Sparks... what are you doing here," she asked as she pulled the covers over her.

"Cut it out," I said. "We need to talk. Come downstairs when you're done."

She took her time. I was impressed that she finished her little tender moment. I fixed a pot of coffee and mom sat there in her negligee and never said a single word. She waited until Chastity came down wearing a long shirt and a smile. I could make out the trickle of pussy juice that ran down her leg as it gleamed in the electric light. She obviously still had enough energy for another round but that would have to wait. I pointed to one of the chairs and sis sat down. I finished my cup of coffee while the two of them waited. I set my empty cup down and cleared my throat.

"I had those dreams again," I said.

Their reaction was instant and intense. Mom blamed herself and sis blamed mom. I had tossed the blame away somewhere between sis' room and the kitchen.

"Stop it. I am tired of blame and accusations. I am done. This ends now, tonight, you both need to go out and find boyfriends. I am washing my hands of this entire situation. This is wrong and needs to stop."

I got up and left them to argue, scream or talk it over between just the two of them. Oh I still wanted the sex but I would have to find it elsewhere. I reached my bed, climbed in and for the first time in months I slept like a baby. There were no guilty dreams to plague my unconscious mind. I woke up late the next day. I was surprised that no one had come in to wake me up. I smelled cooking food and got up. I threw on my underwear. I walked down to mom's bedroom and it was empty as was Chastity's. Did mom call into work? It was nearly noon and she was down in the kitchen cooking.

I walked downstairs and into the kitchen. I didn't pay attention when I went to fridge and got out the pitcher of orange juice. I grabbed a glass and poured the juice into it. Only then did I notice that the woman cooking at the stove wasn't my mother or my sister. It was the long mane of jet black hair and the round bare ass exposed for all to see. The apron covered her heavy tits but barely. I almost dropped the glass when I walked up and saw it was in fact one of my neighbors.

"Mrs. Kobayashi? What are you doing here?" I asked even as she flipped the last pancake onto the plate.

"Oh hello dear, your mom called me and explained your situation," she purred. "Eat up, you 'are' going to need your strength. My she didn't fib when she told me you were hung like a horse."

"Um... what exactly did she say?" I asked as she led me into a chair.

"You broke up with your girlfriend and well were in desperate need of some love and affection." She said as she bent over and loaded my plate with food.

"Damn," I said staring at her dark erect nipples and even dark areoles.

"MMMMM your mom said you liked big boobs. Here let me feed you."

She sat in my lap and ground her naked pussy against my trapped cock. She poured syrup on the pancakes and cut them up. As she fed me her hips made slow circles driving me crazy. I moaned as I chewed my food. Unable to wait any longer Mrs. Kobayashi lifted up, freed my cock and impaled her soaked cunt on my erection. She dropped the fork and it fell atop the pancakes. She straddled me and began fucking me with sharp thrusts of her hips.

"God damn you have a monster cock," she howled. "I am going to cum already! Do you like my pussy, I shaved it just for you see!"

She untied the apron and tossed it to the floor. I cupped her tits and began licking and biting them gently. The older woman cried out and ground her pussy against me as she came. She pressed her body against mine as she caught her breath. She lowered her lips to mine and kissed me fiercely. I grabbed her by her hips and stood up. She cried out into my mouth as she was impaled completely. I walked us over to the wall and pressed her back against it. I adjusted my grip and began hammering up into her.

"YES... fuck me like the dirty whore I am," she cried out. "I love your cock!"

I never said a word. I was too damn busy enjoying the way her pussy clamped down around me. Her legs were wrapped tight around my waist as I fucked her mercilessly. My orgasm rose up and she felt my dick swell inside of her.

"Shoot your load inside of me," she begged.

A minute later I painted her pussy with my load and she clung to me even after I lowered her feet to the floor. She told me that she had never been fucked like that ever. I wasn't sure how to react or what to say. But things got even more strange when the back door opened. I looked over my shoulder and Tina Kobayashi strolled in. She saw my bare ass and my cock still buried in her mom.

"MOM? What is going on here? Chastity said that you needed help. Oh my god are you guys having sex?"

"Sweetie it's like this," her mom said as I pulled out to face Tina. She looked down at my semi-hard cock and smiled.

"Now I get it," Tina said. "Chastity heard I liked bad boys." Her hands went to her hips as she continued. "She wanted me to catch you guys doing the nasty thinking I would join in. Wow..."

"Um..." I said as Tina crossed the distance and kissed me.

She began stroking my cock slick with a mixture of her mom's pussy juices and cum. I tried to break the kiss when I felt Mrs. Kobayashi's tits press against my back. As Tina stripped down, her mom planted kisses on my neck and shoulder blades. I watched as a nude Tina dropped to her knees and began sucking me off. She licked me clean and then took me down her throat.

"Oh shit," I cried out as her mother purred in my ear.

"Guess who taught her to suck dick? Yep, I did and I do it even better than she does."

"Oh hell, she is deep-throating me," I whimpered.

"You better make her cum or I will be very disappointed."

I didn't disappoint. Once Tina was ready, I bent her over the kitchen table and fucked her and her mother rotten. We eventually moved up to my room and fell asleep snuggled up on my bed. It was dark outside when the door to my room opened and Mom and Chastity stood in the doorway smiling. The Kobayashi's and I became a bit of an item. We kept them from Mr. Kobayashi and Tina's brother Tim one of my best friends. It was strange but I was okay with it.

A few weeks later I was standing by the window that looked out over the backyard. As I moved to get closer to the window my foot bumped into something. I glanced down and saw the familiar shoebox. I smiled as I sat down on the floor and took the box into my lap. I could feel the heat from the sunlight falling on my body from the window.

I lifted the lid of the shoebox and looked at the long forgotten rock collection. Most of them were common stones from around the city. They were memories solidified in the form of pretty rocks. I picked each of them up and felt the memories come drifting back. There was the black stone with the tiny clear crystals in it I had gotten from the zoo. The polished caramel colored rock I had found by the park not six blocks from the house.

"There you are," Chastity said bringing me back to the present.

"Look what I found," I said as she sat down next to me.

"Ooh, remember this one," she said picking up the bright blue irregular lump of glass.

"That abandoned house over by Jason's house," I said and she nodded.

Then her hand shot forward as she snatched a stone from the bottom of the box. She handed it to me and we both smiled. It was the prize piece of my collection. I had forgotten about it until now. It was a long six inch piece of crystal that I had dug up in our own backyard years ago. But it wasn't just that I had dug it up on our property it was the queer way it changed color depending on how you held it. It was mostly clear at the moment but when I lifted and turned it this way suddenly it was dark blue. Now it was a shadowy gray and if I twisted it like this a dazzling emerald color.

"Regrets," Chastity said without warning. She was blinking tears from her eyes.

"Yes, it should have been just me," I said indicating the fact that I had shared her with someone. I felt the anger; the frustration and yes the regret well up in me until nothing else remained. "I regret... I wish it had been just me."

It all felt so damn surreal. I looked around the living room as if something was out of whack. Our drinks were sitting on the coffee table and sitting there to bear witness to the following events was the dark green ball on the floor. The other sentinel in the room was the high definition video camera aimed at the floor between the couch. It was recording every last detail of the events as they unfolded.

"Are you sure you want to do this," Chastity spoke into the camera.

"It's just you and me, what could go wrong?" I said from off camera.

"Get over here mom will be home from the grocery store soon..."