Chastity Cheater

Story Info
Consequences of trying to cheat on chastity.
5.2k words
4.09
45.8k
18
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Chastebob
Chastebob
208 Followers

It really was ironic. David Dawkins had brought up the idea of chastity to his wife, Sharon. He had practically begged her to try it. That group, the Female Council, had been talking about it a lot and he pointed that out to her in the hopes of making it seem less strange. Looking back, that was his first mistake. Sharon went from trying it out to full blown locked 24/7 in two weeks! To make matters worse, she had embraced the Council's recommendation that males not be allowed more than 9 orgasms a year. Between sex with Sharon and his masturbation he was used to that many in a month.

Sharon wore the key on a necklace, and he carried an emergency key in a sealed envelope. The envelope had many security features added to it; Sharon's handwriting crossed both sides of every seal, clear tape was applied over the seals and around the edge of the envelope. And it felt as if there was a second envelope inside, whose markings he wouldn't even know until the first one was opened. In short, it would be obvious if the envelope had been opened when he returned it to her, which was whenever he got back to the house.

It had been over a month since his last orgasm, and her teasing and edging had been relentless. He was out of his mind. That's when he concocted his plan. The protocol for an emergency was to call her as soon as possible, preferably before opening the emergency envelope. The most likely emergency was development of an edema, or other restriction on normal blood flow. He would open the emergency key envelope, duplicate the key and then fake the emergency. By pinching a part of his package he could restrict blood flow until his balls were turning a very dark and scary shade. He would quickly snap a picture of it and send it to Sharon's phone with the story that he had to use the emergency key. Then he would have a way to make sure he wasn't denied unreasonably.

With the emergency key free of its envelope he walked into Silver's Lock and Key. It was the only full service locksmith in the area. He had already checked out that hardware stores only carried key blanks for old cars, boats and houses. The chastity key was much smaller than those.

"Can I help you?" asked the tall, lean and muscular woman behind the counter, with 'Jean' embroidered over her shirt pocket. Her hair was short and she had a tough and slightly manly look about her.

"I need a duplicate of this key," he said, trying to be casual while he held it out.

"What's it open," she asked studying the key.

"A small padlock that secures a keepsake chest," he answered as she took it.

Jean studied the lock and key for a moment. Her face suddenly lit up as if she had just figured something out.

"I've got no doubt it locks up something important to you," she said smiling. "This is a chastity key, isn't it?"

David hadn't prepared for this. His stammering fluster prevented him having a smooth, ready answer which only confirmed her remark. But he still tried to play for denial.

"What's that? I don't know what you're talking about."

"Uh huh," she acknowledged. "I know you. She said. I always remember customers, I rekeyed the locks at your house after a guest you had left suddenly." She was flipping through an old fashioned index card file. "Yep, here it is. David and Sharon Dawkins, 6065 Newbridge Dr. Got the telephone number too. Why don't I call Sharon and ask her about the 'keepsake' box?" Jean was grinning widely now, clearly enjoying David's discomfort.

"Maybe I should just go somewhere else," David said reaching for the key.

"I don't think I should duplicate this key without checking, and I don't think I should let anyone else do it either," she said closing her fist around the key and moving back away from the counter. She fixed David with a look that said 'I mean business'.

David was completely broken. His plan was in a shambles, and he was at the mercy of Jean.

"OK. What happens now?" he asked. There was submission and defeat in his voice.

"For starters, how about you come back here and sit in that chair behind the counter," she opened the low swinging door and indicated a chair next to the wall. David was now in a small area where he'd have to get past Jean to get out of the store. "Now give me the lock, and the device." David froze like a deer in headlights. "Now!" He fumbled in his pants pocket and retrieved the lock, the device came out of his jacket pocket.

Jean took the device and lock and quickly figured out how it went together. It was a simple and elegant stainless steel design. The large ring had a square post on it that fit through an opening on the top of the penis cage. Holes on the post were for the lock's shank to slip through. Her attention was focused more on the lock.

"So how were you going to get away with this?" she asked out of curiosity.

David told her the whole story of the emergency key and how he could fake an emergency. He even elaborated on the emergency key tamper evident packaging. Jean listened with mild interest but was busy doing something with two keys that came with a similar lock. She finished what she was doing with the two keys and gathered up the device, new lock and keys.

"OK let's go in back," she said cheerfully to David.

Through a door behind the counter space was a crowded room that doubled as office and storage. Jean handed the device and the lock to David.

"OK. Put it on and lock it up."

"Here!? Now?!" he asked astonished and embarrassed that she would suggest such a thing.

"Just because I don't have much interest in them, doesn't mean I haven't seen what you have in there. Besides, there is no way you are leaving this store unlocked. So I'd get with it if I were you."

David reluctantly complied. He got the large cuff ring around his penis and testicles easily enough, but slipping into the cage was more difficult. He was not exactly erect, but enlarged enough to make slipping into the cage more difficult. With the help of a little lube that for some reason Jean happened to have in her purse he was at last in the cage and the lock snapped shut.

"Fine. Now let's call your wife."

David's defeated feeling was returning to panic now. But how else could this have turned out? Jean dialed the number.

"Mrs. Dawkins?"

"This is Jean at Silver's Lock and Key. Your husband David is here and he wanted to duplicate a key that I'm pretty sure you don't want duplicated. I'll let him explain it, then I'll talk to you some more."

She handed the phone to David. He recounted the whole story as he had told Jean. His plans for faking the emergency, getting the duplicate etc. There were times when Jean almost thought she could hear Sharon berating David. She was sure she heard the word 'betrayal' at least once. When the whole story had been relayed including how Jean made him lock up in a different lock he handed the phone back.

"Mrs. Dawkins, I've swapped out the lock you had for a similar one with different keys. I've engraved each key with 'Do Not Duplicate'. Now I can't promise that will stop some other locksmith from duplicating it, but it should help; most of us take those notices seriously." There was a short pause. "Well you're welcome, Ma'am. I was happy to help. No there is no charge, consider this just good will for a good customer." A longer pause, Sharon was asking something. "Yes, Ma'am, he was unlocked when he came into the store." Another pause. "I don't know if he did or not, but he is a guy, so..." Both ladies laughed at this.

David left and Sharon came by the shop later to pick up the new keys. Back home with David and Sharon things were quiet and the mood icy. Finally Sharon approached David.

"Obviously we need to talk about this," Sharon started.

"I'm so sorry, honey, it'll never..."

"Save your lame apologies," Sharon cut him off. "I know exactly what you're going to say; 'it will never happen again', 'I was so horny', 'please forgive me'. Am I right?"

David only nodded.

"Then let's get down to what we're going to do about it. I first thought I'd just terminate this chastity game that you wanted. But then I realized that I like it and I want it now and I'm not giving it up and we're not going back to the way things were," she was became louder and more strident with each phrase. Her tone made David realize that his best move was to say nothing. After a small pause to let her remarks sink in, she resumed in a calmer, more controlled manner.

"I've been thinking about corporal punishment. I've heard it can very effective, and since it is something you have expressed no interest in, I can be relatively sure that the punishment aspect will be foremost for you. So that is what is going to happen. Go to our bedroom." David headed to the bedroom with Sharon close behind him. Entering the room he saw that two pillows had been stacked on top of each other in the center of the bed and that each corner of the bed had rope loops apparently secured to the bed legs. David recognized the 'rope'; it was the nylon 'clothesline' stuff they had used to tie down boxes in the trunk when they moved into their house. To one side of the bed there was a simple wooden dowel, half an inch thick and about three feet long; the sort of thing you could pick up at any home improvement store.

"Get undressed, completely, and lay face down. I want those pillows directly under your hips." David complied slowly and fearfully. He wanted to beg off the punishment, accept some other form, but something in Sharon's voice told him that there was no point. When he was in position to her satisfaction she attached the loops to his wrists and ankles and secured them tight. Sharon knew that she needed proper cuffs that would secure without risking cutting off blood flow, but the rope would only get too tight if he struggled too much and this wouldn't take long. This was all she could get together on short notice.

"In addition to this caning, I'm starting your denial time over. Maybe in a couple of months we'll see about letting you cum."

"But I didn't cum when I was out of the CB," David protested.

"And I should believe that because your word is so good?" Sharon asked with a wicked smile. David knew better than to answer.

"Feel free to scream and cry in pain, even beg for mercy you won't get; but don't you dare threaten me or speak abusively to me. Oh, and I'm particularly sensitive to any bullshit about not deserving this. If I hear anything that sounds like that I'll whip you till your ass bleeds and then we'll go to the urgent care clinic just to get you humiliated."

"Yes, Ma'am," David answered immediately.

"Now that's the first thing you've said that actually makes sense." She picked up the makeshift cane and struck him hard in the middle of his ass cheeks. David gritted his teeth against the pain. He just didn't want to appear too weak to Sharon. He was waiting for the second stroke, but it didn't come right away.

"You may be surprised to discover as I was, that the primary difference between a punishment caning or whipping for that matter, and BDSM activities is pacing, not intensity of the blow," Sharon said calmly. The next stroke came and its pain seemed to directly add to the previous stroke.

"To be sure, the force of impact makes a difference, especially in play spankings, but in BDSM the idea is to make sudden ramp ups of the pain in order to trigger an endorphin release, then maintain at that level until another ramp up can be done to get another. Whereas in a punishment, the idea is to keep the pain high, without ever getting to the point of letting the penitent get the relief of the endorphins." She sounded so cold and clinical in her description. Then the third strike came and it hurt worse than the other two.

Sharon kept pacing the strokes about 15 to 20 seconds apart. By the tenth stroke he was calling out at each strike, and twisting as much as he could trying to avoid the punishing blows.

"Please! Sharon, enough! I've learned my lesson," David pleaded.

"I don't think you have. Perhaps I should let Jean whip you. She looks a lot stronger than me."

"OH NO! Please, no!"

"You should be afraid of her!" Sharon said triumphantly. "She was prepared to physically subdue you if you tried to make a run for it. I think she could have, don't you?"

"Yes! OOWWWW!"

The methodical caning continued and David's cries and shouts continued to get louder. Eventually they reached the point, whether expressed aloud or not, that every punisher seeks.

"PLEASE STOP!! I can't take anymore!"

Sharon would never have thought of herself as a sadist, even now, but she was aware that his pain, and his helpless submission to it, was exciting her. Intuitively she knew that the real punishment was only now beginning.

"And I can't take any more of your lying and cheating! I won't tolerate it!" she shot back with equal verbal intensity, and another terrible cracker across that tender 'sweet spot' where the buttocks meet the thighs. Dark bruises began to appear in stripes across his ass.

CRACK

"AAYYYIEEEE! Please, I'm sorry! I won't ever cheat again!"

CRACK

"OOOWWWWWW! I won't even try to cheat again! I promise I'll be good!" This last devolved into sobbing.

Sharon continued caning him and then he said something that caught her attention.

"I know I deserve this, and I'm sorry. I truly am. Please forgive me."

It was as if these were the words she'd been waiting to hear. If they had been said earlier she probably wouldn't have believed them, but now they sounded genuine. She delivered a few more strokes, making the last one especially hard and then put the makeshift cane down. She untied his hands and ankles, but he made no sudden move to get up. David was physically and emotionally exhausted.

"Your punishment is over, though your penance is not. I haven't decided what else I may require of you to satisfactorily demonstrate your obedience and acceptance of my authority. In the meantime, if I were you, I would make no mistakes and try to be as attentive as possible."

"Yes, Ma'am," he answered promptly.

As he raised himself off the bed Sharon noticed that his penis had shrunk to even smaller than usual in its flaccid state. Without even trying it was in danger of pulling out of the back of the cock cage. His balls might still be trapped between the cuff collar and the cage, but the penis would be free, and able to erect. Once shrunken again he would be able to stuff it back in the cage, all without ever unlocking the device. She had read that some men were able to do this, extreme growers, but had never thought David could shrink enough. Fortunately she knew from her reading exactly what to do about this.

"Get dressed, we've got an errand to run," is all she said. David sensed that it would be better not to ask what and simply complied. In short order they were pulling up in front of Metro Tattoo and Piercing, less than a mile from Silver's Lock and Key on the same road. David looked in shock at the business, he didn't want a tattoo. He looked at Sharon, with silent pleading in his eyes. She said nothing, her face impassive, except for a hint of a smile at the corners of her mouth. Her eyes seemed to ask the question, 'do you have anything to say?' and he knew by her look that he shouldn't say anything. Without a word they went in.

"Can I help you?" a young man with a short beard and heavily tattooed arms asked.

"Yes," Sharon said cheerfully. "My husband wants a penis piercing," loudly announcing it to the whole shop. David blushed red, mortified and humiliated but at the same time terrified; this was much worse than a tattoo.

"Is that so?" the young man said with a smile at David.

David looked at Sharon, and saw no support or sympathy. He looked at the young man, nodded and lowered his head. The young man picked up right away who was in charge and directed his next questions at Sharon.

"Did you have something particular in mind?"

"Something through the head, so it can be locked to the end of a cock cage. What do you call that?"

"The Prince Albert is the most popular of those kind," he said and showed her a chart with diagrams of various piercings. "It goes through the urethra and out the bottom of the head."

"Doesn't that interfere with peeing?" Sharon asked with genuine curiosity.

"Well, yes. It often causes the stream to split up and splatter. So sitting while peeing is recommended," he said, feeling that would be an added attraction to the lady. Ordinarily it might, except Sharon knew he had to sit with the chastity cage on in any event and she could require that even when he was unlocked. She did like to see (and sometimes feel) the big squirt of cum when she allowed it, and the PA would interfere with that.

"Is there a way to do that without blocking the urethra?"

"Yes, you could go with an ampallang that's offset from the urethra. Straight from the top of the glans or head to its underside," he pointed to two pictures on the diagram showing a side and front view of the ampallang. David shuddered inside, at least he hoped it was all inside, as he heard this description.

"Good! Then ampallang it is!" Sharon said gleefully.

David and Sharon were shown to the back of the shop, where David was told to remove his pants and underwear and sit on a towel in a chair that looked a lot like one used for gynecological exams. In order to avoid showing his bruised rear to anyone he had to undress facing the young man. One humiliation at a time, he thought, the man was clearly going to see his genitals in any event. He didn't know that some of the bruises showed a little even when sitting, and that the young man saw them. He said nothing because he had seen a lot stranger things in the shop. Sharon produced the key and unlocked his device.

A small wooden shelf swung over David's legs barely touching them. A thick piece of cork was on top of the shelf. The young man had donned latex gloves and placed David's penis on the cork. He had to pull it a little to make it reach all the way. Holding his penis on the cork with one hand he looked David in the eyes.

"I'm required to get an answer from you directly. Do you want this done?" he asked holding what looked like a brand new 3-penny nail. David's eyes teared up. There was no way to avoid having his organ mutilated. How did he get to this point? He just wanted a little tease and denial fun with his wife and now this.

"Yes," David croaked out his chest heaving in silent sobs. The man swabbed alcohol over David's penis and the nail-like punch. "Take a deep breath and hold it," he said. On 'three' he struck the punch with a mallet and a sharp pain seemed to shoot all the way through him, not just his cock. David screamed out something, but he wasn't even aware what. A bar was inserted through the hole and balls screwed on to both ends. The young man dabbed some more alcohol prep pads to soak up blood but surprisingly there wasn't a lot.

"Here are the aftercare instructions," he said handing David a sheet of paper. "You probably won't be needing that for a few weeks," he said to Sharon indicating the cock cage.

"I imagine not," she said with a grin. Seeing the punch go through David's penis had given her another tingle, just like the caning.

A corner had been turned in their relationship. They both knew it, but only one of them had a feel for how different things would be.

EPILOGUE (Not for the squeamish)

Sharon could not get over how she would never have known anything about David's cheating if it hadn't been for Jean. She felt she owed the woman a deep debt of gratitude that could not be repaid simply by making her their locksmith for life. But what could she offer her? Sharon had no sexual interest in women, not even as a curiosity. She thought about offering David to her for free labor around the shop, but wondered if that was really worthwhile to Jean -- David didn't know anything about the business and could only put in a few hours a weekend without interfering with his real job. Still what else did she have to offer? In the end, she thought she'd just call Jean and tell her how she felt and see if she had anything she needed.

Chastebob
Chastebob
208 Followers
12