Chastity Curse: Helping Him

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

If Kell had to be honest, despite the fact that she trusted him, that aspect of the Curse was the necessary bit of assurance that allowed her to even consider taking her shirt off for him.

He was stroking himself steadily, but slowly, not daring to stroke any faster. With the movie finally over, the screen went dark, then went to the menu screen. She turned and finally looked at him again, watching him stroke, meeting his half-glazed eyes.

He realized she was watching him, and his eyes focused on hers. He gave her a heartbreaking look of need. She grabbed the clean rag she'd been setting aside for his visits and tossed it at him. He hastily caught it, and used his free hand to cup the rag over his cockhead. He stroked himself faster, and looked at her pleadingly. She waited several more seconds, watching him sweat as he neared the edge, not sure if he should stop, or trust her and keep going.

A split second before he would have to rip his hand away, she said, "Cum."

He let out a shout as he filled the rag with his jizz. He shot his load so hard, some of the semen surged right through the thick cloth. He moaned loudly as he came, stroking wildly, almost thrashing on the seat until Kell had to withdraw her feet. She shifted to a cross-legged position as she watched him "suffer" through the hardest climax she'd seen from him in a while.

When it was over, he sagged back into the couch, slouching low, breathing heavily. She put her shirt back on and the two sat silently for a while as he cooled off.

He glanced up at her, blushed deeply, and looked to the floor. He pulled up his pants, adjusting his posture to a more upright position. "Thanks," he breathed.

"How do you feel?" she said.

He gave a short, soft chuckle. "Relieved."

"Emotionally, I mean."

"Also relieved." He paused for a moment, then said, "I'm glad we cleared the air on that." He glanced at her. "And, um, thanks for the view. You really didn't have to do that."

"I know. I felt you deserved it."

He almost scowled but caught himself. "Well, you get to see me naked, so..."

"It's not exactly a treat for me," she said, with an amused smile, which faded when she saw him wince. "Sorry, I didn't mean it that way."

"Whatever," he said.

"Maybe someday," she said.

He waved her off. "Don't turn into another tease, okay? I couldn't handle it."

"Okay." Another few minutes of silence.

"So," he finally said. "I guess I'm still free tonight. You, uh, want to get dinner? We haven't done that in a while."

Kell smiled. "I would like that a lot."

"Cool."

They ordered take out, and during the meal, they talked about everything that had been going on lately that didn't involve cocks and the mysterious global curse that kept them denied without a woman's help. It was almost like old times.

And just to show her appreciation, Kell let him have seconds before he left.

END


12