Chastity Debauched: Penitent

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She looked into his amused black eyes, then dropped her gaze to the swollen purple head of his cock. A drop of clear fluid oozed from the tip. She licked her lips. Bending, she kissed below the base of his shaft, then reached out her tongue to taste the shaved skin around his cock. He tasted of salt, soap and rampant, mature male.

She licked and sucked gently on his scrotum, then sucked on one of his hanging balls, then the other. She ran her tongue up the underside of his shaft, licking and sucking lightly. She took the flared cap into her mouth and tasted him. Salty liquid gathered on her tongue. Her tongue swirled across his flesh and she sucked him deeper into her warm wet mouth.

He groaned with satisfaction, then fisted his hand in her strawberry blond ponytail. With a grunt, he pushed his cock up into her throat and shoved her further down on him, her nose pressed to his groin, blocking her airflow. Her throat closed in a vise around his shaft. Chastity panicked, making a small, frightened sound. He pulled her back and she noisily took a deep breath.

“You must learn to take all of me,” he growled. He shoved her down again lifting himself into her mouth, and, then let her up to take a breath., then again. And again.

“Angelique,” he said, grunting as he fucked Chastity’s mouth. “Go and fetch your toy.” He panted. “Hurry, before I pour myself down her throat.” He pulled Chastity from him and she gasped. He had her lay full length on her back. He turned and rose over her, facing the same way, straddling her ribs on his knees, his legs locking her arms against her sides. He presented her with his saliva dripping cock. The head was an angry, engorged purple as it swayed, wet and glistening, over her breasts. Her eyes were wide and dilated with fear and sexual need.

“Take it between your breasts and squeeze,” he commanded. She brought her palms up and enclosed his shaft in her plump flesh. He dropped to his elbows over her and shoved forward, his back arching and his haunches flexing. His slippery shaft slid through her breasts, slowly fucking her tits.

Her nose filled with the scent of aroused and sweating male. The cock-head slid to her lips. Without thought, she sucked, adding saliva. He groaned harshly and withdrew,, then slid back up into her mouth. He withdrew, then slid back up.

Chastity felt someone climbing onto the mat. “Now, Magister?” said Angelique softly.

“Now,” he growled, rising up on his knees and holding the head of his cock in Chastity's mouth. She sucked and licked at the flared edge and the weeping slit.

Chastity felt hands on her ankles, lifting her, positioning her. Warm smooth thighs slid between hers. She felt hands on her hips lifting her, then something cool, smooth and blunt pushed at the wet entrance to her body.

‘What the hell?’ she had time to think,, then felt her hungry pussy flutter open wide with carnal appetite. Her body swallowed the broad blunt head, and a shaft drove slowly into her cunt, deeper, then deeper. Rapacious need made Chastity raise her hips to take it all. The shaft withdrew, then thrust again. Withdrew and thrust. Again. And again.

“Good, so good...” Angelique moaned.

‘I’m being fucked by a girl!’ thought Chastity, but her body didn’t care who was fucking her. It was hungry for climax and didn’t care how it achieved it.

The Magister withdrew his swollen cock from her lips, groaned and began pumping into her breasts and mouth in earnest, his tempo increasing as he fucked. Angelique’s thrusts increased in power, shoving Chastity forward. Pleasure built swiftly. Chastity moaned around the cock sliding in her breasts and filling her mouth, her hips writhed around the shaft fucking her cunt. Sweat poured off the Magister and dripped onto her, mixing with her own.

“I’m gon’na cum,” Angelique said in quick panicked whimpers. “I’m almost there...”

“Do it now,” grunted the Magister. “She’s almost ready to cum and I’m about to spill... Ah...” he moaned loudly and pulled back. Thick, white froth exploded from the head of his cock. Chastity closed her eyes as the viscous sticky cum spattered her cheek, lips and breasts. Angelique shouted, driving deep into Chastity, then moaned as she also came.

Chastity whimpered in loss. She had been so close.

The Magister sat back and surveyed Chastity’s cum spattered body. “I’ll tell you when you may cum,” he smiled viciously. “This is punishment, remember?” Chastity couldn’t stop her glare of frustration.

“Tony,” he called. “Damp towels and drink.” The Magister dismounted and sat to one side. Angelique sat at her feet, panting with a soft flush pinking her skin. Her black mane stuck to her sweaty body. A huge black dildo, gleaming and wet, curved from where one end was buried in her dripping cunt. The smell of sex was thick in the air.

‘Oh, God, I had that huge thing inside me!’ Chastity thought in horror. ‘I was fucked by a girl,’ she thought in amazement. ‘And it felt... Good.’

Part Five: Punishment

Tony, still clad in his shorts, brought the Magister and Angelique wet towels and the water-beaded pitcher. He filled two glasses with iced tea while they wiped themselves off. They each drank their glasses down.

‘Oh shit,’ thought Chastity. ‘I’m in serious trouble. They’re both drinking that aphrodisiac stuff...’ Tony moved to wipe Chastity with a third towel.

“Leave her,” said the Magister. “I want to see how much cum I can soak her with.” Chastity caught a brief glance of anger flashing across Tony’s face as he stepped back.

“Tony, bring me the oil,” the Magister added softly. “You know which bottle I need.” Tony’s eyes widened. He took the used towels; collected the empty glasses, then quickly stepped away.

“Angelique,” said the Magister, “I want to see Chastity bring you to climax with her tongue.”

‘Oh, jeez, I don’t know if I can do that,’ thought Chastity in dismay.

Angelique smiled and helped Chastity to sit up, facing each other. “Such a pretty girl,” she whispered. Chastity couldn’t help but be flattered. Angelique was the loveliest woman Chastity had ever seen.

Softly, Angelique embraced Chastity, rubbing the points of her pierced, erect nipples against Chastity’s cum spattered breasts. Strangely, Chastity found it very exciting. Angelique was very beautiful and her lips looked so ... luscious. Their lips touched. Chastity, still trembling with need and in the throes of the aphrodisiac, closed her eyes and opened her lips. Tongues entwined, they kissed.

Angelique reached out to stroke Chastity’s breasts. Chastity mimicked her and followed Angelique’s lead, stroking as was she stroked, pulling and tugging gently on the nipples. Angelique sighed with pleasure, then pushed Chastity’s head down.

“Kiss me, suck me...” Angelique whispered and lifted her breast to Chastity’s lips. Chastity took the tender flesh, pierced with the ring, into her mouth and laved it with her tongue. She could taste the Magister’s cum that had rubbed from her own breasts. She sucked gently, then more firmly. Angelique wrapped her arms around Chastity, moaning in enjoyment.

Chastity’s hand rose to caress the soft full flesh of Angelique’s other breast as she suckled. Her fingers played with the nipple, tugging lightly on the ring. Angelique whimpered and threw her head back, shuddering. Chastity was pushed back and Angelique took her mouth in a tender, hungry kiss. Angelique pushed her back again.

“Darling girl,” she sighed. Angelique parted her thighs and encouraged Chastity to get on her hands and knees before her. “Kiss me here, my sweet,” she said, parting the damp pink folds of her pussy. “Taste me,” she whispered.

Chastity found the perfume of the tender sex not unpleasant and somewhat exciting. She kissed the pink flesh, then her tongue darted out to taste. She was surprised to find it somewhat salty, musky and sweet at the same time. Chastity dropped to her elbows and curled her arms around Angelique’s thighs. She used her tongue to explore the richly scented folds.

Vaguely, Chastity could taste Latex from the dildo she had used, but the liquid pearls of Angelique’s enjoyment quickly overwhelmed the slightly bitter flavor. Chastity found the tiny bud of her clit and sucked gently. Angelique threw back her head and shuddered, moaning her delight.

Chastity discovered that having Angelique writhing in her arms was curiously liberating. If she applied her tongue flat and took a long swipe, just so, then teased the clit, just so, Angelique writhed and cried out. Chastity held Angelique firmly as she raised her hips again and again to her mouth, listening to her passionate cries. She burrowed her tongue deep into her cleft, searching for more of Angelique’s sweet pearly essence, determined to bring her to orgasm.

The cushion beneath them shifted. Someone had joined them on the altar. Angelique curled her hand in Chastity’s ponytail to keep her mouth in place.

“Enjoying yourself Angelique?” asked the Magister.

“Very much so.” Angelique panted, then whimpered as Chastity nibbled. “She’s a natural... Fuck...” she swore. “I’m right on the edge of cumming.”

Chastity felt her ankles gripped, then her legs spread open. Warm muscular and furred thighs slid between hers. Chastity felt warm hands on her bottom lifting her, positioning her, then felt something warm and slippery pouring down the crack of her exposed ass.

Fingers smoothed the thick oily substance over the rose of her anus and into the intimate folds of her neglected and needy pussy. A finger brushed her clit. She jolted as lust roared deliciously to avaricious life. Two fingers explored her dripping depths and Chastity shuddered in reaction. Her denied climax was making her painfully excited. She writhed and moaned. Her body begged for release. Angelique, also dancing on the edge, moaned in sympathy.

“Chastity’s also ready to cum now,” the Magister said softly. “It will be difficult to hold her off and I’m in no mood to rush.” He chuckled. “I guess I’ll have to take preventative measures.”

Chastity heard a loud crack, then yelped as she felt a sharp burn on one cheek of her ass. She tried to pull up her head, but Angelique’s grip on her hair was unrelenting.

‘He hit me!’ she thought in complete surprise. ‘That fucking hurt!’ With another loud crack he smacked the other cheek of her ass. She gasped with the burn. His fingers dug into the welts he’d delivered and Chastity hissed with pain.

“That ought to hold her off for a while,” said the Magister pleasantly.

“What a fucking asshole!’ Chastity seethed. But he was right, the boiling edge of her lust had backed down to a simmer.

Angelique raised her pussy, to Chastity’s lips. “Put that tongue back to work, my sweet. I want you to drink every drop.” Chastity busied herself and Angelique sighed.

Chastity felt hands firm on her hips, then something smooth, warm and blunt pushed at the entrance to her body. The smacks on her ass had curbed her interest, making the muscles contract tightly. He pushed harder and hissed as he stretched her snug opening to accommodate his size. The oil that he had applied plus her prolonged excitement made his entry sudden and deep. She groaned and was shoved forward with the thrust.

“Mmm... Very nice,” the Magister sighed. He pulled most of his length out, then slid back in. Gripping her thighs to hold her steady, he began to drive his shaft into her more aggressively, and faster. Fucking her relentlessly. She could feel his heavy balls swinging against the stretched flesh of her cunt.

Chastity moaned as she felt the rise of her climax begin to send trembling bolts of ecstasy cascading in wave after higher wave through her body, increasing in strength. Her thighs trembled with screaming urgency. Orgasm was building fast to a crushing crescendo. The sound of flesh slapping against flesh grew loud and frequent. The smell of sex grew thicker and more potent.

Angelique’s unforgiving grip on Chastity’s hair kept her mouth and tongue in place even as the Magister pounded his cock into Chastity’s cunt. Angelique’s soft cries of enjoyment became desperate. The sweet flow on Chastity’s tongue increased. She took one of her fingers and burrowed it deep into Angelique’s pussy and stroked the inner walls. Angelique howled and shuddered as she suddenly came.

The Magister grunted, hunching over Chastity’s back, he shuddered, on the edge of climax. Chastity rolled her hips voluptuously as she felt her own peak approaching fast. He pulled out. Chastity cried out with the loss. The Magister shifted slightly. Chastity felt the blunt head of his cock pressing, seeking entrance against the well-oiled, virgin opening of her ass.

“No don’t!” yelped Chastity. The hot sweat on her spine turned to ice water. He shoved harder, bruising her soft thighs with his fingers as he held her firm to his invasion. The tight ring of her anus opened. It hurt. It hurt a lot. She cried out. Tears wet her cheeks. And, then he was pushing deeper in and in and in, until he was seated to the hilt.

“She’s so fucking tight!” he grunted. He pulled slowly back, groaned, then shoved back in and howled as he came, spilling his thick spunk into her bowels. She could feel his cock flexing as he pumped his cum into her ass. He pulled out and shoved in once more, squeezing every drop from his balls.

And still Chastity had not come. ‘Bastard,’ she moaned to herself. ‘Asshole fucking bastard.’ He finally pulled away and Chastity collapsed on her side, hurt, fury and sexual frustration mixing in her gaze. She could feel his thick cum sliding from her aching ass.

A shamefaced Tony brought more damp towels.

Part Six: Reward

“I believe that takes care of the rest of Chastity’s informal education,” The Magister said with a smile as he drew the towel down his body. He flexed as he slid off the altar, then turned to help Angelique down.

“I believe so, Magister,” agreed Angelique. Tony assisted her with donning her robe.

“Excellent. Go inform Mr. Davies that I will sign the recommendation.” He groaned pleasurably, then allowed Tony to assist him with his robe. “Congratulations, Chastity,” said the Magister. “You have passed your entrance exam.”

“Entrance exam for what?” she asked. Tony helped Chastity sit up. “What the hell are you talking about?” Tenderly Tony cleaned cum and sweat from her skin with the soft damp towel. She winced from the pain in her ass and the shuddering frustration in her tender pussy.

“Your name was advocated to attend ‘Ascendant’ the academy for Sexual Dominants.” The Magister said. “You should be very proud. It takes rigorous testing and several well placed recommendations from alumni to attend.”

‘A sex college?’ Chastity looked at him in shock. ‘I don’t remember filling out any applications to attend a sex college.’

“It’s a very exclusive academy,” he continued. “‘Ascendant’ is also a full University.” The Magister smiled. “You’ll have full-time accredited class-work, in addition to the training you’ll receive to sexually dominate appropriate submissives. We’ll be very pleased to have you as a student next fall as well as joining us here at the Club.”

“Joining us?’ she repeated. None of this was making any sense.

“Why yes.” The Magister smiled indulgently. “Tony here is a student of the academy and I’m one of the professors as well as a member of the Board of Directors.”

Chastity looked at Tony in surprise as he moved to help down. ‘This is the college he didn’t want to get thrown out of?’

“Tony, that won’t be necessary,” said the Magister. Tony froze. “Chastity has done her penance and passed her exam; she’s entitled to her reward. Please remove the rest of your clothing.”

Chastity and Tony exchanged looks.

“Now, Tony,” the Magister insisted quietly.

Tony dropped his shorts and boxers. He pulled his shoes, then his white socks off and dropped them on his clothes. His body was spare, but solidly muscular, his skin smooth and hairless. Chastity was surprised to see that he had been shaved around his privates as cleanly as the Magister. His long thick shaft was corded with blue veins and rose in a graceful curve to his navel. The full pouch of his ball sack hung naked and tight. Lust slammed Chastity suddenly and powerfully. Desire was a vicious animal clawing to be fed.

“Tony, climb on the altar and lay on your back,” commanded the Magister. “This is for Chastity. You are not to cum until she has had her fill. I do not need to remind you how disobedience will be rewarded.”

Tony nodded with a wary glance at the Magister. He climbed up beside Chastity and laid back. His sculpted body gleamed under the colored light falling from the window. His thick shaft curved up and rigid against his lean belly. To Chastity, he looked good enough to eat. She could feel her frustrated and hungry core salivating on her thighs in impatience.

“Chastity, he’s yours to take,” said the Magister softly. He moved away to lean casually against the wall, arms folded. His black eyes glittered as he smiled in anticipation.

“If you don’t want to do this,” Chastity whispered softly, “I’ll tell him to ‘fuck-off.’” She was shaking violently with an insistent throbbing in her groin. the urge to fuck Tony’s rampant cock was overpowering. But, this was Tony. He’d tried to warn her, to help her. The need to cum swamped just about every thought in her head.

“Jeezuz no!” Tony whispered back. “God, no! He can be very nasty if you don't do what he says.”

“But if you don’t want to...”

“Chastity," he took a deep breath and gave her a trembling smile. "I want you to take me.” He gripped her hand, then tenderly kissed it. “I’ve been wanting you so bad it hurts.” He smiled. “Please, fuck my brains out.”

"If you would rather stay the weekend, it can still be arranged," said Father Gregor from the shadows. "Fuck him now, Chastity."

Chastity, glanced anxiously at the smiling Magister then hurriedly, straddled Tony's hips on her knees. She took the heat of his pulsing shaft in her palm and centered the blunt head against the slavering mouth of her cunt. Her body reacted as though it were on ravenous fire. She looked into Tony’s eyes. He smiled and cupped her ass in his warm palms.

She leaned over him and touched her lips to his. His mouth opened, their tongues entwined and they kissed hungrily. She dropped down hard, sliding him into her hot wet and hungry depths. She sank to the hilt and they both groaned. She writhed with the delicious sensation of his cock stretching and filling her.

“Tony, this is not going to take long,” she whispered, trembling as her body flared with fierce urgency.

“Good,” he groaned, “’cause you feel so awesome I know I can’t take much,” he grinned. She leaned up, pressing her hands against his chest, against the tight peaks of his male nipples and rocked forward. She gasped and he gasped beneath her. He reached up and cupped her breasts, pulling lightly on her tender nipples. He drew her to his mouth and suckled on her nipple.

The sensation was delicious and immediate. Pleasure arced straight to her clit and she whimpered. She rocked forward and dropped down again, and again,, then again. His cock slid out,, then up into her snug cunt with wet sucking sounds.

The fire-fall of ecstasy peaked sharply and swiftly. Needing more, craving more, she rose up and fell suddenly and viciously, grinding herself on his swollen shaft.. Aggressively, she rose and fell again, her tempo increasing in speed and power, fucking Tony for all she was worth. His hips rose to meet her frenzied downward thrusts. The sounds of wet friction were a loud counterpoint to their combined gasps.

Sudden violent climax slammed hard and cascaded through her exquisitely, taking her breath and arching her back.

“Oh God, Tony!” she screamed. Her body quivered around his shaft as she squeezed him in orgasm. Beneath her Tony howled as he abruptly came. She felt his cock flexing as he poured himself into her willing flesh. She collapsed on top of his sweating body and he embraced her in his strong arms. Their lips sought and met.