Chastity Fantasies

Story Info
Chastity fantasy becomes cuckold then more...
2.2k words
4.2
64.1k
47
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
44cbsl
44cbsl
30 Followers

It was my time of the week!

The day I finally get to cum. As is the usual custom now, you tie me on my back with my feet over my shoulders, exposing my arse and balls, pointing my caged cock towards my own mouth.

The usual routine is you sit on my face, making eye contact, I love it when I'm licking you and you are staring at me. When you've had enough, you put on the 7" strap-on dildo and fuck me until you've had enough.

Then you unlock the cage and either I have to masturbate frenetically before you change your mind and to try to get as much cum in my own mouth as possible, the rest I would have to lick off the dildo; or you would masturbate me, sometimes slow, sometimes quick, sometimes to orgasm, sometimes not. Last week had been a not - 13 days now without cumming. I was ready to explode.

However, this time was different, this time you sat on my face the other way round and started to finger my arse. First one, followed quickly by another.

"I've been thinking", you say, "that although this is a lot of fun, it's not quite as much fun for me as it is for you. Our sex life now revolves around chastity, which is fine, but that's what you wanted more than me."

As the third finger slipped in, you say;

"I need more penetrative sex than you're offering and perhaps I should start seeking it elsewhere."

The fourth finger was now in me and it felt like you were trying to get the knuckles through next.

I say "I'll change, we can forget the chastity thing."

"But that makes me then feel selfish. I want you to enjoy your fantasy. Think about it". you say.

With that the knuckle just passes through, as you gently push further until your wrist has disappeared from view, you then pull back.

"It might be fun." you add and with that you pull the hand away.

Later, we discuss the matter further.

"I keep me in chastity as you want, so why should I be allowed to get what I want if you can't get what you want," you say, "not someone to replace you, more compliment what you provide me."

These discussions go on periodically and by day 27 I give in.

"Fine go fuck someone else then!" I practically shout at you.

"No" she says, "You need to act more on board than that, you need to want this to happen."

By day 33 of being locked in chastity with no relief, I had practically pleaded with you. A week later (day 40) you had a date.

To prove I was on board, I had to pick out what I thought was the sexiest underwear and dress combo to wear. Then off you went. I am left wishing you return as soon as you can. Not just to have you back but so I can get release too.

You come back around 2am. A little drunk but lucid. You tell me you had fun. I asked to be released and allowed to cum, you say of course you can.

With that you strip off your panties, which are visibly wet; a mix of his and hers. You toss them on the floor in front of me, unlock my cage and tell me;

"I want you to feel included, so you will cum on my panties whilst licking this dirty, second hand pussy."

Pointing at your freshly shaven and freshly fucked pussy. It didn't take long for my semen to join your lovers. You put chastity cage back on and then pick up the soiled panties and shove them in my mouth.

After a couple of similar nights (although I wasn't allowed release), once including your lovers cum in a glass for me to "join in". One night I was tied to a chair with a slightly reclined back. A vibrator up my arse. My cage was off.

You looked amazing. Dressed in a black silky chemise and matching French knickers. You tell me how much I'm going to enjoy tonight then slip a blindfold over me. You put your mouth around my cock, which needs no invitation to stand fully erect.

After a minute or two there is a knock at the door. You stop, switch on my vibrator and go and answer the door. It is clearly your new lover. I can't hear exactly what's being said but there are giggles and laughter interspersed with moments of kissing silence. I

feel you come back over to me. Despite the circumstances my cock was still fully erect. You sit on top of me facing me, hugging me, whispering how much I'm going to enjoy this, that I actually get to come in your pussy.

You start slowly moving up and down, rubbing your breasts against me, tweaking my nipples. It felt so good, as I entered your pussy, I'd almost forgotten the other person in the room.

I was reminded when I could feel his big fat cock entering your areshole rubbing up my own cock. He begins to fuck you in ernest. You are kissing me passionately the whole time.

I come within a few minutes as your lover is still pounding away for a few more. I feel him as you do, thrusting hard and deep at the moment of orgasm. He soon withdraws.

You hover above me, your pussy millimetres from my face, letting my own cum ooze onto my face and into my mouth.

You tell me to show your lover what great head I give and why it was impossible for you to give me up.

I lapped eagerly, occasionally nibbling and sucking. You seem satisfied by the performance. You promptly turn round and present your arse. I'm a moment too late realising this is someone else's cum. But it's too late and whatever I think about it, my cock always seems to contradict me - it was getting hard again.

"See how you love eating cum." you say. "One place left."

With that I am presented with your lover's cock, pressing against my lips. I open my mouth - perhaps to protest - and he shoves it in deep. He then grabs my head, holds it steady and fucks my mouth until he's hard again.

He then withdraws, and takes you over to the bed. He fucks you long and hard, it's clear he is a much better lover than I could ever be. I hear your moans as he pumps his load into you. My cock is rock hard.

You allow me to clean your pussy again while you stroke my cock. Without release, you then put it back in the cage.

28 days later, you decide I can cum again. I am tied up in the usual position, legs over my shoulders, arse and balls exposed. You begin fingering my arse and stroking my very hard cock. After a couple of minutes, the doorbell goes. You go and answer it.

I hear a man's voice in the hallway. When you come back in, your lover is with you. I can see him for the first time as I am tied up compromised and exposed. Utterly humiliated. You drop your robe, exposing your divine body and start kissing and rubbing your lovers, clearly erect penis through his jeans.

You then say to him, "So as I told you, this is how he gets his rocks off. Usually he likes me to put a strap-on on and then fuck him as he jerks his cock into his own mouth. However, I thought in the interest of keeping everything open and everyone involved, it would be fun for him to experience a real man's cock."

Your lover seemed to like the idea.

You turn to me and say, "That would be nice wouldn't it?"

I stammer something about not being discussed...

You say, whilst stroking my cock, "Don't embarrass me. Now ask, no beg, my lover to fuck you."

I shake my head. Your lover is amused at the situation.

You add, "If you want to cum, this is what you are going to have to do."

I was so horny. It had been so long since my last erection, let alone orgasm. Against my better judgement, I nod agreement.

You say "You're going to have to do better than that, you've got to say; please sir, I beg of you, put your big cock in my tight arse and fuck my hard until you cum."

I mumble it back.

You say "Louder, like you mean it and look at my lover when you beg."

Lying on my back, legs tied over my shoulders, I look at your lover, the man I am incredibly jealous of, and beg him to fuck my arse.

He doesn't take his clothes off. Just unzips. Whilst smiling at me, you guide his cock into my arse.

Then look at your lover and say, "Fuck him hard."

He doesn't need asking twice. You masturbate me as he pounds away making me grunt with every thrust. It's not long until I cum, mostly in my mouth, some over my face and chest.

Your lover says he's about to cum.

You direct him to take his cock out of my arse and put it in my mouth. You instruct me to swallow it all.

He pumps my face a couple of times then comes straight down my throat.

"Thank him" you say.

"Thank you sir." I say.

I am left in position, cum dripping out of my mouth and drying on my face, as you take your lover to the bed and I watch as you first suck him back to life before mounting it and riding it to orgasm.

After he has gone and I am licking your pussy clean you put me back in the cage.

You say, "My lover enjoyed this evening and just to ensure that I don't have penetrative sex with you we have decided it would be best if he had your key".

I was dumbstruck but with my mouth full of your pussy there was nothing I could say even if I had wanted to.

So, for the next couple of months, I had to beg your lover's permission to cum. Often he said no. I had to go 43 days once without an erection, 55 without an orgasm. It basically came down to if I could beg him to fuck me and if he was in the mood then, I also got lucky. But why would he be in the mood to fuck me, when he could fuck your pussy, mouth or arse?

One day, you have tied me to a chair next to a table still caged. You are wearing just panties and nothing else. My cock is straining at the cage. You tease me a bit, licking around the cage and sucking myt rapped cock, desperately trying to get erect through the steel cage.

The doorbell goes. When you come back there are two men. Your lover and his friend. Your lover spends no time at all tying you down to the table. Arms stretched out, tiptoes touching the floor. He gives your arse a good spanking. Your little yelps send shivers through me. He then pulls aside your pants and shoves his dick in your pussy. At the same time, his friend drops his trousers, grabs your head and rams his hardening cock down your eager throat.

I watch as they pound away. After a couple of minutes they swap. Your lover in your mouth, his friend in your pussy, occasionally slapping your arse as he fucks you. Soon he comes, bucking his hips into you. A few moments later your lover comes too, all in your mouth.

They untie you. You walkover, sit on my lap and kiss me deeply, transferring your lovers cum into my mouth.

You then whisper "It's your turn."

You lead me from the seat to the table. You bend me over just as you were. My cock is still struggling to get out of its cage. As soon as I'm tied, they begin. Same as with you, your lover fucking me from behind while his friend fucks my mouth. This time however, they take turns to cum in my mouth.

You watch all this, stroking yourself through your sodden panties. They then leave.

You take off your panties and stuff them in my mouth. You then put on the strap-on and guide it to my mouth. As I suck it, you gradually force more and more of it into my mouth, making me gag. You encourage me to take more until you are just fucking my open mouth, the whole dildo down my throat.

You then fuck me, gently at first and then building up and up until you are pounding harder than the men were. Once you've had enough. You stop. You untie me. Unlock me and take off your soiled panties, shoving them into my mouth. We then make love, you on top, riding my cock. It almost seems like old times, except I am licking strangers cum from your soiled panties.

44cbsl
44cbsl
30 Followers