Chastity Resort Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She pushed hard on the cock and the bulbous head popped past the tight resistance of her pussy and slid inside a couple inches. Anna winced and her hips lifted from the bed. "Aaaggggghhhh! Soooo big!"

"That cock looks so good sliding into you." I was getting into this now. The embarrassment of the situation was fading away. All I wanted to do was use my words to stimulate Anna, to help bring her to orgasm. "It's not too big, it's just right! You were meant for a cock like this, for a real man's cock!"

"Ohhhh, yes! Tell me more!" Anna had managed to work about 4 inches of the wide, thick cock into her now. She moved it slowly, in and out, taking a little more of the shaft on each stroke.

"It's more than halfway in. It's already in as deep as I can go, but it's a lot thicker! Your pussy looks so good wrapped around a big dick!" It was true- Anna's inner lips disappeared with each stroke, only to emerge again tight and thin, gripping the shaft of the cock as it retreated. Her clit was being maneuvered back and forth from the tension the large girth was providing.

"Oooooohhh! It feels so good! Ohhhh, god! Fuck!" Anna was really worked up; she rarely cursed, even in the bedroom. "It feels so fucking good!"

"Yeah baby! Push it in!" I encouraged.

She fingered her clit furiously as she pushed hard on the dildo. The final inches of the shaft disappeared in her pussy in one long stroke. All 7" of thick rubber cock was now buried inside her.

"Ah-ah-ah-ah!! I'm cumming!!" Anna screamed out as her hips thrashed about on the bed. She squeezed her thighs together, as if to push the dildo in as far as it could go. "Oooooh! Oooooph!" Anna came hard. I could see her pussy clenching the dildo, trying desperately to milk it. Her orgasm tapered off slowly, seemingly going on forever. Her thighs quivered and her juices ran down her leg as her body relaxed.

It was at this point Anna remembered the dildo also vibrated; she turned the switch on the base and this renewed the feelings in her pelvis. The final waves of her orgasm started to grow in intensity once again. Like a roller coaster, she was beginning to climb the next hill. The hum of the motor was not loud enough to drown out Anna's moans of ecstasy. She moved the vibrator in circles inside her, twisting it and making sure it touched every part of her. Finally, she must have landed on her G-spot, because she gasped and pulled up on the bed. Another orgasm hit.

The buzzing and moaning continued as Anna experienced orgasm after orgasm. The intensity slowly tapered off, each one less powerful and shorter than the last. Finally, she went completely limp and stopped moving. She slowly pulled the dildo from her drenched pussy with a "pop" sound. Her pussy was red and swollen, and gaping open slightly. I could see the muscles inside. Every so often they would spasm and the gap would close momentarily, her body still recovering from the big dick invasion it had suffered.

I couldn't see Anna's face past the rising swell of her breasts moving with her deep breaths, but I knew she must have a huge smile. I thought about how good she must feel, how spent and exhausted her body must be. She was drifting off in post-orgasmic bliss; I, on the other hand, was still tense and horny from my prolonged arousal and denial.

----------

I awoke some time later. I must have been more tired than I realized; I hadn't even woken up when Anna untied my arms and slipped my cock back in the cage. The lights were off and I had no idea what time it was. Anna was on her side beside me, with her back to me.

I rolled onto my side and nudged up to her from behind. I felt the warm flesh of her ass envelope my groin and my caged cock nestled in her crack. I reached around with my arm and hugged her to me, my hand slipping between her soft breasts.

She stirred and moaned groggily, pushing her ass back against me. "I love you," she whispered.

"I love you, too." We drifted off to sleep.