Chastity Resort Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Anna's pussy was soaked with juices and from the way her pussy gaped opened they ran down freely into my mouth. Her taste and musk only served to raise my excitement exponentially. I loved the way she tasted. I breathed deep and took in her aroma. My lips rubbed across hers as my tongue made its way up her stretched love tunnel. It felt much differently than it had 30 minutes earlier, before she had fucked the dildo. Her muscles no longer gripped my tongue like a tiny penis; hey were relaxed and loose. My tongue circled around, feeling the insides of her pussy one side at a time, no longer able to touch all sides at once.

"Here, let me help you with your orgasm," Anna reached down and fondled her clit as I licked her. She rolled the tender nub with her finger and moaned. She began to work her pussy harder and faster against my face. I could tell this would be a quick orgasm.

"Oh, Tim... your tongue feels so good! Can you feel how loose my pussy is?"

"Uhhhh huhhhhh," I agreed, wanting to finish this as quickly as possible so I could get some relief from my aching balls. The pressure was unbearable and my cock strained hard against the plastic that enclosed it and held it captive. My dick burned from trying to become erect and not be able to. I had to kill my arousal, and the only way to do that was to get Anna off my face.

"Anna, I want you to cum on my face..." I tried to coax her orgasm along. "Fuck my face with your wet, used pussy. Show me how much you want this."

"Mmmmmmm," she moaned, rubbing her clit faster. Her orgasm approached faster and faster, until finally her pussy clamped down on my tongue and I knew I had her. Or she had me. Whatever.

Her orgasm was somewhat muted, no doubt from the series of intense orgasm previously. It seemed to come from deep within her.

When she was finished, she slid off my face and stood beside the bed. She kissed the plastic tube holding my desperate cock, giggled, and shimmied out of the room. I tried not to, but I couldn't help but watch her delicious, round ass bounce as she walked away. God it looked so good. I gritted my teeth. I looked down my body to see my cock raised as high as it could go, pulling the ring around my balls and causing them to take on a deep, purplish/blue color. My dick looked like a sausage squished in its clear prison. I closed my eyes and slowed my breathing, trying to fight off the feelings of futility and frustration.

Anna emerged wearing just a tiny black thong. She untied me from the bedposts and I stretched my sore arms and legs. I reached down to remove the obscene dildo from my waist, but Anna grabbed my arm and stopped me.

"No..." she had a meek look on her face, as if she was embarrassed. "Honey... would you mind wearing it tonight? While we sleep? If not, I understand..."

"Why?" I asked, shocked by her request.

"I just... I think it would be fun." She leaned in and kissed my earlobe. Oh no, she was using her sexy charms again. "I-I want to feel your big cock against me tonight, babe. Don't you want to slide it against my ass?" She guided my hand to her bubbly ass and I squeezed a handful.

Oh, god! The idea turned me on. I didn't respond. I simply turned off the bedside light while Anna rolled over, and I nuzzled up behind her. The dildo pressed against her ass, sliding deep into her crack. It reached above the top of her big butt and was smashed between her lower back and my abdomen. My own caged cock rested against the back of her thighs. It all felt incredibly weird.

Anna wiggled her ass against me, but I felt almost nothing. I placed a hand on her hip and rubbed her ass slowly as we drifted into a deep, much needed sleep.

12