Chastity Resort Pt. 07

Story Info
My wife dances with Chad, and I get an unpleasant surprise
7.8k words
4.43
114.3k
106

Part 7 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 02/09/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a continuation of a multi-part story. If you don't start with part #1, none of this will make sense.

*****

After the sex shop on the boardwalk (where I ate out Anna in the changing room to an impromptu orgasm) the rest of the afternoon was relatively uneventful. The four of us shopped for a while longer, then we all sat on the beach sipping drinks in the warm sun for a couple hours.

I found my sex drive was quickly rebounding after my first ever prostate release that morning. Of course, Anna's persistent teasing helped along those lines. She was relentless; it was as if each orgasm I gave her fueled her sex drive even more. That physiology was in stark contrast to my body's own mechanisms. Typically, the more I orgasmed, the less I wanted to have anything to do with sex. Perhaps that's what made this new relationship dynamic work so well. Each time Anna denied my orgasm and I felt no release, my arousal increased to exceed hers, which was growing in its own right. We were like two insatiable sex crazed pleasure-seekers, continuously reaching new heights of arousal and lust. And I loved it.

The beach looked different to me that day than it had on the first day, before we met Chad and Lisa, and before I had truly grasped the concept of a female-led relationship. I no longer felt embarrassed or uncomfortable. I had a renewed sense of self confidence; I was really enjoying my new responsibilities as primary pleasure-giver in my relationship with Anna.

After a while of lying out in the sun, it was getting late in the afternoon and Lisa suggested we check out the main bar at the resort. We walked further down the boardwalk than we had previously. The bar was at the far end of the beach overlooking the sand and waves. The whole end wall of the bar opened up and the tables sprawled onto an outdoor patio covered only in strings of lights and beach-themed decorations. There was a live band playing on one end of a stage under the canopy.

About two thirds of the tables were occupied, so we didn't have trouble finding a seat. For the next hour or so nothing much happened; we shared a large seafood sampler and threw back drink after drink as the night went on. As the sky grew darker and the stars came out, the band played louder and the tables filled with partiers rounding out their night.

The bar was also having a dance competition that night. Several competitions, in fact. Throughout the evening couples could compete in several different mini-contests of varying themes and dance styles. The big news was the prize; each winning couple was awarded a "free day", during which the chastised male would be set free from his cage and allowed to wander the resort totally unencumbered.

Anna used this in an attempt to convince me to join her. Remember, I don't dance. Anna had grown up dancing in competitions, and had been quite fond of clubs during her wilder college years. That was only a few years behind her now, at age 28, so she still had the moves, so to speak. And definitely the body.

"Come on, Tim," Anna pleaded, stirring the fruity alcoholic drink in front of her. "What's the worst that can happen?"

"Here? I'm not exactly comfortable here in my condition." I said sarcastically, motioning towards my lap.

"Oh, nonsense! Everyone here is locked and loaded!" Anna joked.

Lisa laughed out loud. "Don't you mean loaded and locked?"

Haha, I thought. Sure all the guys were confined to chastity cages, but they weren't all created equally. Since the devices were color coded according to size, everyone always knew just what you were packing. Or in my case, what I wasn't packing. And the fact that mine was crystal clear when everyone else's was opaque...well, that was just cruel. No way was I getting up on a stage in front of everyone.

Lisa jumped in. "Look, I'll do it if you will. And God knows I can't dance a step."

"Amen to that," Chad chuckled.

Somehow, through the sheer force of peer pressure, they continued until I finally agreed.

"Just once! And I don't have to like it," I said grudgingly.

One of the waitresses from the resort took the stage and announced the first round of dancing. It was freestyle, and couples would be tapped out until just one couple remained as the winners. The band started playing again, and Anna grabbed my arm and led me to the dance floor. Chad and Lisa danced beside us among about 10-12 total couples.

Anna and Lisa were laughing and goofing around, but I just sort of swayed awkwardly. Eventually, Anna playfully pushed me away, and Lisa jumped in. She began screwing around and dancing as badly as possible along with me. Anna laughed, shrugged and started dancing with Chad.

It didn't get much better, but thankfully everyone was drunk enough we ended up having a good time. We all got tapped out and took our seats again at our table.

"See, that wasn't so bad!" Lisa joked, taking Anna's place next to me. Anna sat in Lisa's chair, which was so close to Chad's that their thighs touched. She didn't seem to notice.

"It was kind of fun I guess," I admitted.

We ordered more drinks and talked, enjoying the live music and the warm sea air. The fact that we were all nude enhanced the experience; that free and unencumbered feeling was part of the draw of a nudist resort. Well, we were naked except for the string bikini bottoms that Anna and Lisa still wore. And of course, my and Chad's chastity cages. None of which was visible above the table; my view across the table consisted of my wife's beautiful, perfectly shaped hanging breasts and Chad's tanned muscular chest just inches from her. God, why were they sitting so close to one another?!

"Tim...Tim?" Anna asked.

My eyes jumped up from her tits to her eyes. "Huh? Sorry..."

Busted.

Anna smiled. "I guess my little guy is coming back around!"

All three of them laughed at that; my face reddened.

"I asked if you wanted to switch partners again. That way I might actually have a chance of winning with Chad!" She reached across her body and squeezed Chad's arm, leaving her hand resting on his large bicep. She slipped her other arm between his arm and his body so she was effectively hugging his arm. Her arm across her chest had lifted her boobs, and they now rested on her forearm, the soft flesh spilling over. They looked absolutely amazing; I wanted nothing more than to reach across the table and grab a handful. I felt that familiar stirring in my groin.

"Sure," I gulped. "Why not?"

I was too busy watching my wife get up, distracted by her jiggling boobs, to realize I was in no condition to be standing up myself. As Lisa pulled me to the dance floor, my cock was hard in its cage and standing out from my body. My balls were pulled tight, and were once again a deep red/blue in color, despite having been drained that morning via a prostate massage.

The MC announced that they were going to "turn up the heat" for this round. That meant the band took a break, and techno/house music began playing over the speakers. I tried to hide my attempted erection behind folded hands, but Lisa was having none of that.

"Ah-ah! If I have to dance, so do you. Besides, I can help hide that, even with my small ass!" With that, she took my hands and placed them on her narrow hips. She trailed a finger along my cheek, and then spun around so her small athletic ass was pressed against my groin. My cock strained in its cage, pushing back against the thin bikini covering Lisa's tight ass.

I stood motionless for a moment as Lisa started wiggling her body against mine.

"I-I don't know about this!" I said nervously over the music.

"Nonsense!" Lisa laid her head back on my shoulder and leaned in until her lips were nearly brushing my ear. "We're just having a little fun! Besides, it looks like your wife is having some fun of her own..."

Anna! I had forgotten she was dancing with Chad! I looked around and found them a few couples over. I couldn't believe my eyes! Anna was bent over just inches in front of Chad, her barely-covered, thick ass wobbling back and forth as she shook her hips from side to side. Her thin white bikini bottom, which was already 2-3 sizes too small, was wedged so far between her deep ass cheeks it basically looked like a thong. The thin straps dug into her soft hips as she gyrated mere inches from Chad's dangling chastity cage. And dangle, it did! The long, curved red tube concealing his impressive manhood arching out from below his toned Adonis muscles, over his large, swollen balls, and down towards my wife's inviting ass. The side view I had of their bodies was incredible; my eyes trailed back from Chad's manhood, over the swell of Anna's big butt, along the dip in the small of her back, and down to her large, soft breasts swinging beneath her. The sight turned me on more than I could have imagined. Chad moved his arms from the air and reached forward towards her--- Damn!! My view was obstructed by another couple!!

"Hot, isn't it?" Lisa ground her ass against my straining cock and spoke into my ear. "They've got ME all worked up..." Lisa grabbed my hands and slid them up and around her body and held them over her breasts. She gave them a squeeze, giving me permission to do the same. Her tits felt so much different than Anna's; smaller, firmer, daintier. I instinctively kneaded them in my hands. They were probably a B-cup, easily contained in each hand, whereas Anna's D's spilled over when I palmed them. I had only touched a few women's breasts in my life and none other than Anna's during the 7 years we had been together.

My cock was positively throbbing in its cage, painfully stretching and pulling the ring behind my aching balls. Lisa was relentless with her grinding; her ass may have been smaller than my wife's, but it was firm and she knew how to work it. The small 2 inch tube of my chastity device was wedged between her taught ass, and her cheeks were rubbing against my tender balls.

Just then Anna and Chad came back into view. Anna had turned and was now facing Chad, dancing a distance from him, affording him what must have been a fantastic view of her body as she moved and swayed smoothly. I don't know what had transpired in the time they were out of view, but whatever it was the effect on Chad was obvious. His large cock tube now arched up and straight out from his body; his own balls being pulled and tormented by his own desire. His desire for MY wife! I felt a pang of jealousy. Anna, for her part, seemed oblivious to the large phallus pointing at her as she continued to gyrate and sway in front of Chad's roaming eyes.

The dance seemed to go on forever, but in reality it must have only been five or six minutes. Both Chad and Anna and Lisa and I got tapped out at the same time. This time Anna didn't leave Chad's side, not giving me a chance to reclaim my seat next to her.

"Whew! That was hot!" Anna fanned her face. I had a feeling she wasn't talking just about the heat.

"Tell me about it," Lisa said. "Tim here couldn't keep his hands off me!"

I was dumbfounded. My face turned bright red and I stammered for words. "W-what?? I didn't--I never--"

"Really, Tim?!" Anna feigned shock. "Have I got you so horny and desperate you're grabbing at other women now?"

"No, I--"

Anna laughed. "I'm just joking! I'm sure it was just innocent fun. Besides, we're all friends here...right?"

"Sure..." I decided to play along to downplay the incident.

"I didn't mind," Lisa offered with a smile. "Although, shouldn't you be allowed to even the score, so to say?" Lisa asked Anna mischievously.

"What, do you mean like this?" Anna dropped her hand out of sight under the table and Chad jumped a little.

What the hell?? Did she just grab his dick?! I didn't know what to think. Feelings of jealousy were rising quickly.

"No, more like this," Lisa, too, reached under the table and I was shocked to feel her small hand grip my chastity cage.

Chad and I looked at each other tentatively, before he finally shrugged and picked up his beer. I looked over to Anna, who was grinning and sipping her own beverage. Neither she nor Lisa removed their hands. In fact, Lisa began to absentmindedly rub her fingernails along my swollen balls. My heart raced as I wondered if Anna was doing the same to Chad.

Somehow, we continued to talk as though nothing were out of the ordinary. Just two friendly married couples at a nude male chastity resort handling each other's husband's genitals under a table. Typical Friday night, right?

The night was getting late and the glasses were piling up on our table. Everyone was soon tipsy and comfortable. Eventually, the girls had brought their hands back above the table, much to my relief. Between Lisa's meandering fingers and thoughts of Anna exploring Chad's caged manhood, I was going mad with lust. It was all I could do to keep engaged in the conversation; all I could think of was sex and how desperately I wanted to cum. It had been so long since I'd had a real, satisfying orgasm. So long. At some point, Anna had commented that the night air was getting chilly, and Chad had gallantly draped his muscular arm around her shoulders. She snuggled in close to him, and his hand dropped down and grazed her right breast. Again, she didn't let on that she was aware, even as her breast jiggled when he would talk with his hands, waving them around and slapping against her soft flesh. Her nipple on that side grew hard and stiff from the repeated stimulation.

Just when I couldn't take any more of the sexual tension and was going to excuse Anna and myself for the night, the MC took to the stage once again and announced the last dance competition of the night. This would be the last chance for a couple to win a "free day" and be allowed to roam the resort without a cock cage for an entire day.

"Ok, come on!" Anna said excitedly.

"No way..." Lisa said. "If I get up there again I'll fall over!" Indeed, her speak was quite slurred.

"Tim?" Anna offered.

"No, thanks. I'm done, too."

Anna turned to Chad. "Come on then, big guy. Let's go have some fun!" Chad glanced at me and I nodded in approval. Anna had drunk as much as the rest of us and she was still raring to go! She still had it from her college days.

As they walked to the dance floor, the MC made a change.

"Come on up to the stage, dancers! This is going to be the hottest, wildest dance of the night! Only for the best and bravest among you!"

This warning served to pare down the participants to just three couples (well, Chad and Anna were not a couple of course, but no one knew that). Anna led Chad onto the stage, undeterred.

"This last dance is for the ladies only, if you know what I mean..." The MC continued as another worker brought up three chairs and spaced them out on the stage facing the crowd. "What do you say, do you wanna see these hot young ladies put on a show?!"

There was cheering and howling from the very drunk crowd. I was speechless; I sat there in silence as the realization of what was about to happen sunk in. Would Anna really go through with this? Surprisingly, a deep part of me wanted her to do just that.

The crowd continued to howl as the guys took their seats and the women stood beside them.

"The way this is going to work," the MC explained as the crowd quieted down, "The ladies will all dance at the same time. After the music stops, you'll cheer for your favorite team. The couple with the loudest fans will be crowned winner!" There was relative silence as everyone waited for the music. Everyone was sizing up the contestants. I did a quick inventory myself.

Couple One was about our age, late 20's. She was dirty blonde, tall and thin, with small breasts and no curves to speak of. She reminded me of a runway model, very hot in the face. He was also thin, and sporting a black chastity device, which was the second largest size.

The female of couple Two was Asian. Long black hair tied up, dark skin, fairly large fake boobs, and curvy hips, but no ass really. She was also very hot overall. Her man was black, with a blue chastity cage. Third biggest, but still larger than the green average size cage, and way bigger than mine.

And of course there was Anna and Chad. They were an unconventional couple; she was obviously very curvy and soft, with a round ample ass, large natural breasts, beautiful pale complexion throughout, and long brown wavy hair. He was athletic and muscular, a personal trainer by trade. Dark and handsome, with a square jaw and probably 5% body fat. And of course, that monster cock hiding inside the oversized red chastity cage. A visually unconventional couple, but there was something about seeing them up there, side by side. They had a certain chemistry between them. A mutual appetite. And loads of sexual tension.

The song finally started with a slow, methodic beat. Nothing too exciting happened at first. The music switched and the pace picked up. The women were watching each other as they danced around their partners. The music switched again, and the women were all at various stages of straddling their partners at this point. The first two were almost in their man's laps, but Anna appeared to be holding back. She was facing Chad, straddling him, but holding herself up as she rolled her hips back and forth and swayed her breasts. He smiled up at her with his hands respectfully hanging down at his sides.

The tall blonde moved awkwardly, and didn't have a good sense of what she should be doing. The Asian woman seemed to have the moves, but she wasn't very graceful about it, jerking and pausing at times. Anna, on the other hand, was smooth as glass. She swayed and rolled her hips, causing her ass to undulate hypnotically back and forth. Still in her bikini bottoms, she was the only one wearing any sort of clothing, but the way the thin material framed her curvy ass and clung to her butt made it look even hotter.

The Asian turned from her man and sat in his lap facing the crowd. She was grinding her pussy on her man's crotch and working her tits with her hands, causing the crowd to howl and whoop.

Anna took note and switched up her moves. She faced the crowd, bent at the waist, and gave Chad an eyeful of her ample booty. It was the same position she had taken earlier on the dance floor, but this time she leaned all the way forward and touched the floor. Her ass was pointing straight up as she wobbled it from side to side, the low waist of her bikini unable to cover her ass crack, which protruded a good two inches above the waistband. She looked so hot. The crowd cheered.

Anna stood and placed her hands on her knees, pushing her tits out toward the crowd. A couple guys in the front yelled out. She looked over her shoulder at Chad's big smiling face before taking the next step. My throat tightened and I couldn't breathe as she backed her ass up and dropped it soundly into his lap. She ground it back and forth and he threw his head back in ecstasy.

Lisa broke my trance. "Wow, your wife is good! Chad seems to be enjoying his lap dance, don't you think?"

I nodded, unable to sort all the emotions I was having. I was sick with jealousy, my stomach was in a knot watching my wife wiggle her ass on another man. But it also turned me on more than I could imagine.

I winced as Lisa slipped her hand back onto my caged cock. My penis was so sore from trying to become erect, but not being able to. And my balls were so, so tender. Lisa slowly rolled and massaged them in her fingers as Anna had done previously to "relieve some pressure". It felt as if my entire groin region was about to explode.

"You know she wants to fuck him, don't you?" Lisa asked matter-of-factly. My cock jumped at her words and she squeezed by cage playfully. Of course I knew my wife wanted to fuck him. I hadn't allowed myself to admit it until now, but it was obvious. We all knew it.