Chastity Resort Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I knew it from the first day we met you on the beach. I could see it in her eyes. And in his. He has an effect on her, doesn't he? He does something for her, he has something she needs, something she wants...so desperately." Lisa continued to massage my balls as she spoke. Anna turned to face Chad and straddled his lap again as she adjusted her bikini, which had wiggled it's way deep between her ample ass checks. She pulled it down and across her butt in a futile attempt to cover herself. It struggled to contain even half her ass, her silky-smooth white flesh spilling out from the bottom and over the top at the same time. She gyrated her hips and the crowd cheered.

"You know what it is, right? What your wife wants?" I looked at Lisa, but couldn't speak, my face white as a ghost. She leaned in and whispered in the sexiest voice possible, "She wants his huge, thick, meaty cock!" She picked up my caged dick and bounced it as she said the words, a reminder of what I did NOT have. I felt pre-cum practically flowing from the smashed tip of my dick.

Lisa laid her head on my shoulder and continued stroking my inferior caged manhood as we watched the remainder of the lap dance.

Anna was working the crowd now, and Chad. She would wiggle her ass above his crotch, still not making contact, and the crowd would yell and cheer. When she slowed to run her fingers through Chad's hair, they were quiet. She shook her beautiful ass again and they cheered. She teased her ass up and down in his lap, grazing his chastity tube with her bikini-clad pussy before pulling away again. Chad had an almost animalistic look on his face; I knew he wanted nothing more than to reach out and grab her, to grind his cock against her.

The other dancers were still going, but my eyes were locked on my wife and Chad. Anna lifted Chad's arms from his sides and placed his hands on her hips. She leaned forward, smashing her big soft tits in his face. She rubbed them back and forth as she continued to tease his cock with her ass. She leaned back and much to my surprise, she guided his hands up her body and to her hanging breasts. He smiled up at her and kneaded them in his large, manly hands. Anna reached down and pulled the strings of her bikini loose as the crowd cheered. She stood and pushed her hips forward, pulling Chad's head to her stomach with her hands. After several seconds of her grinding his face against her pelvic area, he must have grabbed her bikini with his mouth, because as she pulled back, the material fell away, exposing her perfect, round bubble butt to the entire bar. They went crazy.

"Fuck, your wife has a hot ass!" Lisa exclaimed. My leaking cock could attest to that.

Anna bent forward, briefly flashing her pussy to the crowd behind her as she dragged her boobs across Chad's face again on her way down to his lap. She dropped her now bare pussy squarely onto his chastity cage, and began rubbing her sex up and down the long red tube containing his monster cock. Chad could wait no longer and reached around to grab big handfuls of Anna's plump ass. He pulled her along his encased shaft, no doubt insanely frustrated that he was confined and could feel almost nothing on his cock. Despite this, he put on a good show, pushing his cock tube up into her pussy lips and grinding it against her wet slit.

Anna threw her head back and her long, wavy brunette hair cascaded down her arched back, just as the music came to a stop. She fell against Chad and appeared to say something to him as the crowd yelled, but I couldn't be sure.

"Wow, great job ladies!!" The MC took the stage again. "Whew, is it hot in here or is that just me? Let's hear it for contestant number one!"

The crowd cheered rather softly as the tall thin blonde smiled nervously. The second woman got a bigger reaction, but it was still reserved. By the time they started cheering for Anna, she was standing beside Chad looking nervous and somewhat embarrassed. He had his hand around her waist in support, his arm resting on the shelf of her ass. The crowd had emphatically declared Anna the winner.

"Our winner of the lap dance contest is..."

"Anna," she said timidly.

"Anna! And who is your lucky man that will be enjoying a day of freedom tomorrow?"

"My friend, Chad," Anna answered.

"What a lucky friend indeed! Hopefully that friendship comes with benefits, am I right?" The MC asked Chad with a wink.

Chad just smiled and he slapped Anna's butt playfully and hugged her to him, causing her face to redden slightly.

"All right, thanks for playing along with us tonight, I hope you all had fun. You can all leave the stage, except for contestant one. Also, will the following couples join us on stage?" The MC scanned the audience and pointed directly at me and Lisa and another couple. I shook my head no and planted my feet, but Lisa yanked me up before I could say anything. I was quite obviously aroused and the last thing I wanted was to go up in front of everyone. But it was too late.

Lisa must have taken pity on me, because she didn't try to move my hands, which were firmly planted in front of my straining cock.

"Congratulations, each of you have been chosen as winners in the 'worst of show' category! You'll be joining our winners tomorrow in total nudity!"

The crowd laughed, as did most of us on stage. Lisa grabbed my arm and raised it above us in victory, exposing my swollen cock in its clear cage to the crowd. My face turned three shades of red as I heard laughter from the front row. I looked down to see a woman pointing me out to her friend before they both laughed out loud and covered their mouths. A group of young women at the next table over let out a mix of cheers and laughter as they one by one raised their pinkie fingers to me. A couple of them made the universal "small dick" symbol with their thumb and forefinger.

My first reaction was to run from the stage, but I didn't. I didn't even try to cover myself. Their attention, even of a humiliating and emasculating manner, was attention none the less. And I was so desperately horny. Knowing I was exposed on stage for all to see...I had never considered myself an exhibitionist, but maybe there was something to it. A part of me enjoyed the humiliation.

---------------------------------------------

Anna and I said our goodbyes and headed off to our room, my straining cock attempting to point the way. As soon as we were inside our suite with the door closed, Anna grabbed my arm, turned me to her, and kissed me. This was no peck; it was very aggressive and passionate. Anna pulled my head to hers and pressed her mouth and tongue against mine. After a couple minutes of making out, still just standing in the kitchen, Anna reached down between us and gripped my chastity cage, rolling it around between her fingers. I winced and groaned loudly.

"What's wrong?" Anna pulled away with a look of concern on her face.

"What's wrong?!" I was shocked. "What's wrong is my wife just gave a very public lap dance to another man, my cock is locked in a cage so I can't even get an erection, and all I want to do is cum!" My quivering voice was a mix of intense frustration and desperation.

We both looked down at my desperate cock bobbing between us, locked in its plastic prison.

"If you didn't want me to dance with Chad you should have said something," Anna said. "I asked you if it was ok."

"No, no, it's not that..." I hesitated sheepishly. "It's just... I can't..."

"Can't what?"

Before my brain had a chance to weigh the consequences, I blurted out, "I can't stop thinking about you having sex with him!" I immediately regretted saying it aloud.

Anna stepped back, shocked. "What? Why are you thinking about that?"

"Lisa said it was obvious you two have... chemistry, and the way you were dancing up on him..." I hung my head.

"Oh, honey, that's crazy!" Anna laughed. "We were just having fun! I would have danced with you the same way if you weren't so shy! Besides," she continued, "You're my husband. I love you. I wouldn't do anything you wouldn't want me to."

"Really?" I asked.

"Of course not! You know I would never go off and sleep with someone else behind your back! Our sex life has never been better, remember? You've made me so happy and you've been so... so attentive to my needs this week!" Anna smiled her sexy smile and continued to roll my sore aching balls in her hand.

I just looked at her, wanting to believe her, but I couldn't get my mind off the way she had been grinding her pussy against Chad's manhood on stage earlier. Anna must have sensed my hesitation.

"Tim, baby...you need me to prove it to you? You want me to show you? Show you how much I love you? How turned on you get me?" She was caressing both my caged dock and the back of my head, while her lips brushed against my ear as she whispered softly, "You want me to show you hard I can get you? How hard you make my pussy cum?"

That was it. I groaned and my knees buckled slightly. Anna caught me and I leaned on her as she led me to the bedside. She kissed me again, softly, and then slowly guided my lips to her neck. I continued to kiss as she pulled my head lower, into the smooth valley between her milky white breasts. I turned from side to side, kissing further and further along each silky mound until my lips found her swollen nipples. One at a time, I took them into my mouth, rolling the firm nub around on my tongue as I sucked with my mouth. Anna moaned and ran her hands through my hair, guiding my head from one glorious breast to the other until she was ready to proceed. I kissed my way down her soft, taut stomach. My own stomach was flittering with butterflies and my head was spinning as I caught a whiff of her scent. My eyes closed and I dipped lower, burying my nose in her small tuft of dark pubic hair. I kissed the soft spot just above her slit and was about to finally reach my mark when Anna pushed me back onto the bed.

"Not just yet," she wagged her finger at me. "It's my turn to play now."

She motioned for me to rotate in the bed, and I assumed my new normal position. I was shocked when I realized I had automatically brought my hands above my head and spread my feet, waiting to be bound to the bed posts.

Anna smiled. "Haha, that's a good boy! You're learning fast." She proceeded to tie my wrists and ankles to the restraints. I was now once again bound and at her mercy.

She got on her knees between my feet, leaned forward, and began kissing and licking my engorged balls. I looked over her shoulder to see her shapely hips and her plump ass sticking up in the air. God how I wished I was behind that big beautiful ass right now.

"Oh, Anna," I groaned in pain. "Please let me out! I've been trying to get hard for so long it hurts!

Anna took the key suspended around her neck and traced the sharp metal teeth along my swollen testicles. "What do you mean, you've been 'trying for so long'? We've only been playing for 10 minutes...what had you all worked up before that?" She smiled wickedly.

"Please..." I moaned.

"Was it watching me dance? Did you like watching me move my body on stage like that, in front of all those people?" She inserted the key into the lock and twisted. I moaned again. "Well?" Anna continued. "All you have to do is tell me what got you so horny and I'll let you out..."

"Anna, please..." I begged. My cock was purple and smashed in the clear plastic tube. It ached like a sore muscle, only 10 times worse.

"It had to be more than that...was it the other girls dancing?" Anna mused, circling my rigid cock with her fingernails. "No, they weren't really your type. Maybe it was what you said earlier...you know, about Chad?"

Anna had a fake puzzled look on her face. I had to get free. Whatever the cost.

"Yes, that was it!" I cried in pain.

"What was it again?" Anna slid the lock out of the chastity device until it was just barely holding it shut. "What was it about me and Chad that turned you on so much?"

I was sweating now. I gulped and yelled out, "I can't stop thinking about him fucking you!"

Anna slipped the lock out and my dick instantly sprung upward and was fully erect. The chastity tube reached halfway down my meager 4 inch prick.

Anna slipped the narrow tube off effortlessly. "Yes, that was it!" She smiled.

I threw my head back in relief and lay there for several minutes, enjoying the feeling of a simple, unrestrained erection. Who knew just getting hard could feel so good?!

My cock was stiff as iron and throbbed with my heartbeat as I lay there. I finally opened my eyes to see Anna with her head on my thigh, just staring at my erect penis. I love when she looks at me; it really turns me on for some reason. To be totally vulnerable and exposed like that.

"It really is magnificent, you know..."

"It is?" I asked, surprised. She had never said anything like that before.

"Of course. I mean, it's not the biggest... by far... but it's the stiffest I've ever seen." She pushed my rigid cock sideways and watched it spring back and forth in the air above my stomach. "Most of the cocks I've seen don't get this hard."

"Really?" My ego swelled with pride.

"Really. I mean, I think the big ones are too heavy. But yours is just so HARD!"

I groaned at her backhanded compliment and reveled in her humiliation of my small penis. I was really starting to get into the SPH (small penis humiliation) aspect of this chastity thing. A drop of pre-cum oozed from my member. My wife smeared it around my mushroom head with her finger.

"Now...back to what we were talking about. Why is it that the thought of me and Chad together turns you on?"

"What?! I don't know why we're still talking about this!"

"I just want to know what you're thinking. Besides, I think you LIKE talking about this." My cock betrayed me by releasing another large drop of pre-cum. Anna used it to lubricate my shaft and began running a single finger along the ridge, from top to bottom, at a slow, agonizing pace.

"Oh, Anna..." I moaned.

"I just want to know what you've been fantasizing about. What you picture when you think of...you know, of Chad... 'fucking me'."

I gasped and a trickle of pre-cum escaped my tip. Anna smiled.

"Is it his toned, muscular body against me? Is it his dark tan skin against my white smooth body?" Anna was still running her finger along my throbbing shaft. "Or maybe it's not quite so PG. Maybe you like imagining him kissing me. Or squeezing my ass. I know he likes my big round butt...I've seen the way he's been looking at me all week."

At this point my cock was leaking a steady stream of pre-cum and I was arching my back, desperate for more contact against my aching dick. But Anna kept her touch against me light, teasing me.

I moaned out, "yes, that's it! I want to watch him play with your ass!" I couldn't believe Anna had dragged that out of me, but it was true.

"I knew it! He's been staring at my butt all week! That little pervert!" Anna started stroking my dock between her thumb and forefinger. I squirmed on the bed.

"Now, when you picture him playing with my ass, is he hugging me? Is he sitting down? Or...?" Anna kept prying expertly, saying exactly the right things to get me to say what she wanted to hear. She was good.

"No..." I was writhing on the bed. Her stroking and teasing, however slow, was steadily bringing me closer and closer to orgasm.

"So is he behind me or something?" Anna added another finger, increasing the pressure of her strokes. My dick was slick on all sides with pre-cum, from base to tip.

My breathing was short and rapid and my whole body was tense. "I'm so close...!" I whispered fiercely.

Anna continued stroking without changing pace. "Honey, what do you see? What is Chad doing to me?" She looked up with big innocent doe eyes.

I was in absolute agony; my balls were drawn up tight against the chastity ring behind them and my cock was a deep shade of purple. Images of Anna dancing on Chad's lap flashed through my brain and I tried to use them to push myself over the edge of orgasm, but Anna's teasing touch was holding me back. I fought my body, trying to will myself to cum through sheer force! I could literally feel cum working its way into the shaft of my penis.

Finally, it was too much. I would have said anything just to cum at that precise moment. Words exploded from my mouth.

"He's fucking you!!!! Chad's fucking you from behind with his huge cock!! He's slamming into your big ass and stretching you out!! Oh--oh GOD!!!" I screamed out as my orgasm came on hard. It welled up from deep within me like a fountain and washed over my entire body, racing toward my groin and intensifying and focusing to the point where I thought my dick would explode! My entire existence surrounded the crescendo of pleasure arising in my groin, working its way from my rock hard balls, through the base of my turgid cock and up the engorged shaft to the swollen purple head, and then....nothing! Anna let go!

But it was too late. Without any form of stimulation or even physical contact, my orgasm lingered on; the peak drawing out and continuing to intensify until suddenly, 5-6 seconds after Anna had removed her hand, my dick relaxed and fell against my stomach. The tension in my body switched off like a light and a long, thick wad of cum oozed from the tip of my penis. It continued in a slow and steady stream for at least 8-10 seconds, without pulsing or twitching, until there was a large pool of cum on my stomach and it was running down my side to the mattress below. I had never seen so much cum. It was easily twice the amount I normally cum.

Yet, I had felt nothing. No pleasure. No sense of release. No diminish in my state of arousal. I had just watched my body completely evacuate itself of a week's worth of semen without a hint of orgasm. It was as if I had watched myself simply take a piss.

"Oh, baby," Anna cooed. "That wasn't supposed to happen!"

My shock slowly turned into despair and I felt tears forming in my eyes.

"Timmy...I'm so sorry!" Anna clambered up the bed and snuggled up beside me, her head on my chest. "I was supposed to stop before you came, but it was too late!"

"Why didn't you just let me cum?!" I fought back tears.

"What do you mean? You DID cum!" Anna was genuinely confused.

"No! It's not the same at all!"

"What do you mean? I saw you cum! I mean, look at all this! You came in buckets!" Anna ran her fingers through the sticky goo on my stomach.

I groaned and whimpered. My voice was wrought with frustration as I explained. "That's what's called a 'ruined orgasm'. There's no pleasure, no satisfaction. I felt an orgasm building like a freight train and then...nothing! In fact, I'm hornier now than before!" It was true; my balls may have been empty, but my brain was still screaming "Fuck!'.

"Oh, god, that sounds terrible," Anna said sympathetically. "But you don't want to cum right before your free day tomorrow...it will make it a lot more interesting if you're still nice and horny!"

I didn't follow her logic, but my brain was still cloudy.

"I just wanted to cum so badly!" I whimpered, fighting back tears of frustration.

"Oh, I know honey. You will soon, I promise." Anna stroked my chest and tried her best to soothe me. I was still rattled and jittery. "Remember...you can put a stop to this at any time. All you have to do is say the word and we can go right back to our old sex life..."

I honestly didn't want that, even in my current condition. "No...I'm fine." I gulped, not sure if I believed myself. "Well, I will be fine. I just need a distraction right now. How about some TV or something?"

Anna didn't say anything for a moment. "I had something else in mind..." She stood up, faced the bed, and spread her pussy lips with her fingers. She was absolutely drenched; juices covered her lips and ran down both her thighs nearly to her knees. Her clit protruded obscenely between her fingers. I swear I could see it throb.