Chastity Resort Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Look what you did to me! I've never been so wet!" She slid a couple fingers along her slit and a thick string of moisture dripped from her folds.

"Anna, I can't! I just can't! Not now..." I lost the battle with my feelings of frustration... a tear escaped my wet eyes and ran down my face.

"Oh, no! I didn't mean...no, not--I understand." Her face dropped.

Now I felt bad. Anna stood there, pussy dripping and a dejected look on her face. Just because I hadn't cum didn't mean she couldn't, right? I couldn't say no to this woman.

"Look, if you want to do it..."

A smile spread across Anna's face. She reached into the bedside drawer and pulled out the big life-like dildo Lisa had given her. She left the lube, saying "I don't think I'll need this tonight!"

My wife proceeded to straddle my thighs. She rubbed the head of the dildo in the puddle of cum still pooled on my belly, coating it in my fluid. I groaned. She leaned back and pressed the large head of the fake penis against her opening. Without any foreplay, she pushed with increasing pressure until the wide mushroom head popped inside her, causing her to jump a little. She gasped as she slowly but steadily forced the oversized dildo into her sopping pussy. Finally, she could take no more in this position. In a single slow, agonizing stroke she had taken about 7 inches of this monster toy.

"Ohhhhhhh, gooooooooooodddddd!!!! This thing feels...amazing!!!" She slid a few inches out and I watched as her lips gripped the shaft tightly.

From this angle I had to peer over my own once again fully erect cock to see the action. This served to remind me of my frustrated arousal, as well as highlight the stark contrast between my own penis and the much larger version penetrating my wife. I was amazed that not only that she was able to accommodate such a large phallus, but that she had done so on a regular basis in the past. And with a real man attached to it.

It must have been only about 30 seconds and 10-12 short strokes before Anna was clenching down on the dildo in orgasm. Her hips rolled and her tits shook as her body spasmed in pleasure. I stared silently as she experienced wave after wave of pleasure, which I had been denied earlier. Her orgasmic throws rocked my body, causing my stiff cock to slap into what was left of the cum on my stomach. The cum I had been robbed of. It had been worth it though, to see Anna just then, her eyes rolled back in ecstasy, experiencing enough pleasure for the both of us. God, I love that woman.

Neither of us bothered to clean up; we were simply too exhausted. Anna cuddled against me as we fell asleep. The last thing I remember was the sound of the lock clicking on my chastity cage. I groggily looked at Anna as she smiled and kissed me goodnight.

"I love you, babe," Anna said, her hand cupping my caged cock. "Better get your rest...tomorrow I'm going to tease you like never before!"