Chastity Vacation

Story Info
A resort designed specifically for bondage and chastity.
9.1k words
4.48
101.1k
86
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
_Ashley_
_Ashley_
37 Followers

Stephanie

Her long, tanned legs stretched over the side of her bed as she rubbed the sleep out of her eyes. She took a few uneasy steps as she headed for the curtains. She gasped as she slowly drew them, temporarily blinding her deep green eyes. The sun was still partly blocked by trees but that didn't stop it from fighting through and melting the light covering of frost on the grass. Stephanie scanned her room searching for some of her clothes, forgetting that they had been confiscated at the front desk. They had all been traded in for a solid steel chastity belt, which she now wore.

It's not that she didn't want this, this was exactly what she wanted. She paid a handsome sum of money for this 'vacation'; something that most people would call hell. It was a beautiful, secluded resort in the northern region of New York State, far away from prying eyes. They offer a very special service for a niche market; people who enjoy and live for chastity. The concept is simple, pay to come and stay at the resort like you would with a normal vacation. Of course it includes 5 star accommodation, food, drinks and naturally mandatory chastity and bondage.

Stephanie rushed to make herself look somewhat presentable. She spent some time doing her makeup, straightening her beautiful brunette hair, and finally spraying a little bit of perfume as a final touch. She adjusted her very secure chastity belt and moaned at her aching pussy begging for attention. The grand clock in the main hall began to chime; she would become officially late on the 11th ring.

She hopped down and the stairs, rounded the corner and joined the line of at least 15 naked guests, save for their chastity belts/devices. Cocks strained against plastic and steel as pussies ached and dripped behind their equally as restrictive prisons. Some suffered even worse fates, as Steph could hear faint buzzing sounds of vibrators locked inside pussies or asses. 'how awful, but how delicious it must be' she thought to herself as she put her hands behind her back and awaited the House Mistress to arrive.

The clock gonged for the 11th time and then there was complete silence. Females, males, the young and old, wealthy businessmen and successful women, they all stood at attention with their hands behind their backs. Finally, the sound of high heels echoed through the halls. She was here. The one they all worshiped, the House Mistress. She stood in front of them all, towering over 6' tall in expensive 6" leather stiletto pumps, her blonde hair flowed well past her shoulders, her icy blue eyes stared each of them down; not a word was said. Leather leggings clung to her legs and hugged her curves while an equally as tight fitting corset accentuated her D breasts. A single key hung from her neck attached to a gold and platinum chain.

"Good morning slaves, I expect you all had a good nights sleep." She finally spoke, everyone lowered their eyes. "Here are your assignments for the day. Slaves 1-5 will be on reception today, 5 new slaves should be arriving shortly. Slaves 6-9 shall have relaxation and pleasure. Slaves 10-15 will receive punishment and teasing. And slave 16, you will be my personal assistant for the day." Stephanie's heart jumped up into her throat, slave 16 was her number. She had heard stories of the things that happen when you're the house mistress' 'assistant'. She would be in for a rough day.

Amanda

"Why the fuck do I have to do this again, I did it two days ago." Said Phil with disgust.

"Shut up, or we'll all get in trouble. I don't want to be punished again." Amanda replied as she began to change into the uniform. The slaves at reception were responsible for welcoming, registering, pleasuring and then fitting all new slaves with a chastity device. Before arriving, every slave submits an information form which contains all their measurements, physical description, any special requests/needs and a picture so that the management knows the type of individual arriving. Also, customized steel belts can be made to fit the slave.

Amanda tightened the rear strings on her corset before pulling up her thigh high stockings and clipped them to the garter. Finally, she slipped on her 5" red stiletto platform heels. Her steel chastity belt was still exposed, locked firmly to her nether region. Amanda had gone without an orgasm for almost two weeks, and she still had another two to go; the longest she had gone without relief.

Males at reception were required to wear almost the same as females. Phil reluctantly pulled up his black chaps and then his tight fitting leather top complete with bow tie. Amanda's desire to have Phil inside her increased with each passing day; but both their chastity belts denied any chance of that. Phil was extremely attractive, with a nice build, tanned, toned muscles and dark flowing hair. Amanda was 28 and she guessed that Phil was around the same age; perfect.

"Hey, Mandy, can you give me a hand." Phil said, as he gestured her to help him with his bow tie. She helped without hesitation.

"Seems really nice outside, I hope we can have some relaxation time soon." She made small talk as she finished the knot.

"Yeah, I'd like that. Hopefully we can have it together." Butterflies fluttered in her stomach. 'Is that him hitting on me?' She thought to herself, almost forgetting to say something. "Yeah, that would be great!" Was the only reply she muster, along with a stupid grin on her face.

The other 3 slaves arrived whom were assigned to reception duty, dressed in similar attire. "You guys ready?" Asked a middle aged man, maybe in his 40's. Amanda had never learned anyone else's name, nor did she care to; except for Phil's.

"Yup, our new arrivals should be here in about 30 minutes." Phil said, as he turned and walked towards the reception area.

Amanda quickly joined him behind the front desk and waitied for the new arrivals, she always felt nervous standing in front of strangers dressed as she was. At least the desk could offer her a little bit of cover.

Before she knew it, the five new guests arrived in a dark coloured limousine. Three men and two women, the oldest of which must have been in his 50s and the youngest in her 20s; the latter is what caught Amanda's intoxicating blue eyes. This girl must have been a model and if she wasn't, she should. Skin tight jeans clung to her long legs and a thick, dark beige jacket with fur trim couldn't even cover her insane cleavage. Her hood was drawn up and large sunglasses covered most of her face.

"Hello and welcome to the resort, ma'am." Amanda said politely with a genuine smile as the female approached the desk. At this point, the other slaves were already approaching the other new arrivals; one slave for each new guest. Males always welcomed males and females did the same with their female counterparts.

"Hey, thank you." Replied the female, as she adjusted her hood to better hide her face.

"Can I please have your name, ma'am?" Amanda asked professionally.

"Katie. Katie Winters." She said at almost a whisper. Amanda quickly checked the registry and pulled out Katie's file. She read over the background before taking the file and ushering Katie towards the first interview room.

Once inside the room, she offered Katie a seat first before taking one herself, kicking off her heels as she sat. Amanda never really liked heels; sure, they made your legs look amazing but it wasn't worth the pain to her. She was more of a flats and sneakers kind of girl.

"You can take your coat off Ms. Winters, make yourself comfortable." Katie hesitantly stood and removed her jacket then placed it on the back of her chair, removing her sunglasses as well. This girl was certainly gorgeous, standing only about 5' 4"; but that did not take away from her many attractive qualities. Her blonde hair fell just past her shoulders into gentle curls. Her dark hazel eyes kept you locked to her, making you unable to look away. Perfect straight teeth sat behind luscious red lips that just popped.

"Ms. Winters, I hope that you had a nice trip down here. My name is Amanda, I will be helping you get up to speed on things today. If you have any questions, just ask." Mandy opened the folder with all of Katie's information in it. It contained likes, dislikes, breast size, turn ons, turn offs, chastity preference, favourite colour; literally anything you could think of. "What is your experience with chastity?" The pretty red head asked politely.

"Myself and my husband play from time to time. He wanted me to get more experience and trained so he sent me here." Replied Katie, hesitantly.

"Great, you'll definitely get the experience you're looking for." Amanda said with a wink and small smile. Katie did not return the look, in fact, she looked scared. "It's okay Ms. Winters, everyone is nervous when you first get here. But you'll get used to it." Mandy continued to read off the questions and write down the answers, it didn't go on for long before it was time to fit Katie with a belt.

"Now Ms. Winters, it is time. Please read over all the terms and then sign the contract. Please note that should you blatantly disrespect the house or its mistress, perform illegal activities or do anything else the house Mistress considers outside the normal scope of what we do here, you will be removed from the resort. You will not have your deposit returned, you must arrange for your own transportation home and your clothes will not be returned. In other words, be a good girl." Amanda said with another pretty smile.

Katie read it over before signing and dating at the bottom. Her hand shook nervously as she placed the pen down and refused to look Amanda in those dark blue eyes.

"Please take your clothes off Ms. Winters. Underwear has to go as well." It almost looked as if Katie was about to protest, but instead she slowly stood. Her tight fitting purple sweater was the first to go, revealing an even tighter, white, low cut top underneath. Amanda couldn't help but stare at the woman's cleavage, making her feel jealous of the blonde. Katie hesitated taking her top off, Amanda could tell she was the shy type that always liked getting changed alone.

"It's okay Katie, look at what I'm wearing." Amanda said as she gestured down to her chastity belt. "Nothing to be embarrassed about, it's just us." That was a lie; the house mistress had small cameras in these rooms and liked watching the new slaves. Sometimes, she would even make a personal appearance if she saw someone she liked.

A small, shy smile escaped Katie's lips as she peeled off her top revealing her large, shaped breasts being held almost precariously in their purple lace bra. Katie shimmied out of her skin tight jeans next to show a dark purple matching lace thong. Katie stood there with her arms crossed over her chest, refusing to look at Amanda once again.

"Katie? The thong and bra has to go as well." Amanda said, with a little more authority in her voice. Katie's face turned red as she reached behind her back and released the clasp of her bra, freeing her twin monsters from their lace prison. Mandy stared for a bit before she snapped back to what was happening. "The thong?" She pressured.

Katie slid her undergarments down her short legs and stepped out of them. Before Katie's hand went to cover herself Amanda could see her sex glistening; almost begging for attention. "Step to the middle, here please." Amanda ordered as she pointed to a spot in the middle of the room. Katie obeyed, this time without hesitation. Amanda collected a spreader bar, pair of cuffs, small length of chain and some locks from a closet in the corner of the room. "Spread your legs." Katie did as she was told. Amanda buckled and locked the cuffs onto her ankles before attaching and adjusting the spreader bar to a distance of about 2 feet. Amanda then pulled one of the chairs over to stand on beside Katie. "Raise your arms above your head, please." Amanda asked. Katie once again did as she was told, with a bit more hesitation this time. It was apparent that she was getting nervous again.

Amanda secured both leather cuffs to the blonde's slender wrists. The cuffs were then locked to an eye bolt in the ceiling. The timid blonde was completely immobile now, and looked as if she was about to panic. Amanda stroked the side of the short girls face in a soothing manner.

"It's okay sweetheart, I'm not going to hurt you." She continued to stoke before locking both ends of the spreader bar to small rings on the floor that Katie never even noticed. "Now, before locking you into your device I have to inspect you." Before Katie could ask what that meant, Amanda's fingers were already inside of her moist pussy. She let out a quiet, shy gasp before asking the red head "what the hell are you doing?"

"Just my job. All new slaves have to be relieved of all the pressure and stress they bring with them." Amanda's fingers continued to probe and stroke the inside of Katie's slit. The blonde let out another moan, this time a little louder, as Amanda paid more attention to her swollen clit. "My my, someone likes the attention." Mandy said with a sly grin as she pulled her fingers out of the helpless girl.

"Please, please stop." Katie said with a whimper.

"Never been with a girl before?" Amanda asked. Katie shook her head 'no'. "Well, once we get this belt on, you'll be begging the mistress to let me finger you again. Amanda circled around behind the girl, out of view. "You have an amazing ass." She commented.

"Thank... thank you, mistress." She replied.

"I'm wearing a chastity belt babe, and was in the same spot as you not too long ago. I'm not your mistress." Amanda strode back over to the table and picked up Katie's folder. "Says here you like ass play?"

"Yes.... Ma'am."

"Don't call me ma'am either. Amanda, Mandy, red head, or anything else. Just not Mistress or Ma'am." Amanda's blue eyes returned to the folder. "Hmm, I think I might have a surprise for you then." Amanda grinned devilishly. She retrieved a fairly large black butt plug from the chest and applied a generous amount of lubricant to it. Katie tried to relax as Amanda went behind her and began to gently ease it inside of her.

"You have a greedy ass." Amanda stated as the plug was swallowed easily by the blonde's asshole. Katie was so distracted by the invader that she hardly noticed the red head now on her knees in front of her. Amanda's tongue circled the blonde's slit; teasing and lapping it against the clit's hood. Her fingers came into play next as she simultaneously penetrated and teased the blonde. Katie began slowly rocking her hips towards Mandy. 'That didn't take long' Amanda thought to herself as she began to pick up the pace.

The smell began to envelop Amanda as she licked and fingered the blonde's now dripping pussy. She stopped before Katie could cum. The blonde let out a disappointed sigh but was almost glad to be done. Amanda stuck her fingers into Katie's panting mouth, nearly causing a gag reflex.

"Relax." Amanda soothed, as she rubbed her fingers on the girl's tongue. "It's just the taste of your pussy." Amanda laughed before pulling her fingers out and taking another taste for herself.

As Amanda went searching through the closet once more, Katie wondered what else could possibly be inside there. She soon had her answer when Amanda emerged with a 5.5" pink dildo. Once again, Amanda applied a generous amount of lubricant to it before attaching it to the front of her own chastity belt.

Amanda approached the defenceless girl and wrapped her arms around her slender waist as she took a deep kiss. Amanda could still taste the blonde's pussy as her tongue glided over Katie's. Amanda felt pleased with herself as Katie began to return the kiss, easing her tongue into Amanda's open mouth. As Amanda kissed back, she began to ease the dildo inside Katie. Kate moaned into Amanda's mouth as she began to passionately kiss her captor/mistress/fellow slave. Amanda's hips began to rock, driving the dildos full length inside of the moaning girl. Both the butt plug and dildo fanned Katie's bliss that was now approaching a boiling point. Amanda only quickened the pace and stopped kissing the gorgeous blonde for a moment to catch her breath.

Katie screamed into Amanda's mouth as the wave took over her entire body. Shivers quickly spread as the feeling took complete control. Amanda refused to stop, she continued to pound the blonde as she began to slump in her restraints, exhausted from her powerful orgasm. Before Katie could fully get a hold of herself she could feel another wave filling up inside of her. Her pussy dripped as the hot pink dildo continued its unrelenting attack. Katie thought to herself in between thrusts 'this is going to be a long, exhausting day'.

Nicole

Slave 7 was her official name but everyone called her Nikki.... or slut. Nicole had been sent here by her counselor for sex addiction, ironically enough she was also fucking him. She always needed to have a dick or a phallic shaped object inside of her. Sometimes she would even want a pussy if the mood struck her. Sex started to control her life to the point that she couldn't do or think of anything else. She constantly called in sick or late to work, slept with several different guys a night and would go to the washroom at work to masturbate.

She had the biggest frustration with the belt. Most people came because they enjoy chastity, however this whole concept was new to Nicole. She spent a total of two weeks in the custom made, high security steel belt so far. Three more weeks to go. Like most guests, she got extended vacation time from her employer; a law firm based out of New York City.

For the first time in five days Nicole finally got to relax, along with four of her fellow slaves. 'Slave', the word still had a strange sound to her; she had never been used to being someone's bitch. She lounged in the common room reading one of her mushy romantic novels, wishing that she could be free of the belt for a few seconds to give her sensitive pussy a much needed rub.

"Hey, can I sit." Asked one of the guys that Nicole didn't really know.

"Sure." She replied quickly with a cold tone, frustrated that he had interrupted her reading. 'Fuck, now I have to re-read this page.' She thought to herself.

He eased himself down on a chair directly beside her. "My name is David. And you are?" He offered to shake her hand.

"Nicole. But everyone calls me Nikki." She glanced up from her book to shake his hand before returning her gaze to the romantic words of 'Summer's Love'. There were a few moments of awkward silence before he spoke again.

"My ex used to read that book, said she loved it. Also made her horny as hell so I didn't complain." He said with a chuckle.

"That so?" Nicole replied coldly once again.

"Yeah. So what are you here for, pleasure?" He asked, refusing to shut up.

"Actually I'm a sex addict and I'm here because my counselor said I should try it. Now I would really appreciate it if you let me read my book." She snapped, looking up at him when he didn't say anything else to meet his brown eyes. She couldn't help it but she looked down at his cock straining against its plastic cage. Her hands instinctively went for her belt, trying to find a way around the wall of steel.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to." His face turned flush red as he began to stand and tried to hide his erection.

"It's more than okay." She smiled, looking down at his cock again. Even trapped inside the plastic she could tell he was well endowed; what she wouldn't give to suck him off and then have him fuck her, right then and there.

"Have a seat Donald, don't be shy." She said with a huge grin, drinking in every second of his penis growing inside of its cage.

"It's David..." He replied as he sat.

_Ashley_
_Ashley_
37 Followers