Chastity with Steve

Story Info
Wife locks husband's cock and teases him.
996 words
4.32
126.9k
100
8

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 08/06/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
drdick69
drdick69
836 Followers

Over a year ago, Steve began begging to have his cock locked up. He had purchased a cage and had locked his cock up in it. He handed me the key and told me I controlled his cock from now on. The whole thing seemed crazy to me but I played along. Over the next few days I teased him over and over again. I walked around the house half naked, rubbed up against him and pinched his nipples each time we got close. The whole thing was driving him nuts and soon he was begging me to unlock him. I decided to keep him locked up for a few days just to show him that you should be careful what you ask for, because you may get it.

Three days passed. Steve arrived home after work and seemed to be out of his mind. He threw his arms around me, grabbed my ass and kissed me deeply. When he came up for air he looked me straight in the eyes and begged me to unlock him. He told me that his cock had been leaking all day and at one point he had a wet spot appear on his pants. Steve said that he had to stay at his desk until the spot on his pants dried up. He was hornier than I had ever seen him before. I took him by the hand and walked him to our bedroom and pushed him onto the bed on his back. I took his belt off and tied his hands together over his head. I got the key from my nightstand and unlocked his cock. It sprung to life immediately. He begged me to fuck him.

Instead, I wrapped my hand around his rock-hard cock and place my thumb right below the tip. I began to slowly rub his sensitive spot. He let out a deep grown and thrust his body up off the bed. I asked him if he liked me having control of his cock. He told me he did. I then asked him if he wanted me to continue to control his cock. He said he wanted nothing more than to have me control his cock. I told him that I would give him what he wanted and then told him to just relax as I controlled his cock. He groaned and closed his eyes.

I then reach down with my other hand and began to squeeze his balls. My thumb continued to make little circles right below the tip of his cock as I squeezed his balls tightly. He moaned his approval. Soon, clear precum was oozing from his tip as his balls began to tighten. I knew he was close to exploding. I began to move my thumb quickly. His body began to stiffen. I began to feel his balls twitch. He was on the edge. My thumb began to rub harder and very fast. His body thrust into the air as I felt the first contraction of his balls. Steve was about to explode. I immediately let go of his throbbing cock. I watched as his balls contracted and released. His cock began to bounce up and down but no cum shot out. He let out a scream and begged me to stroke his cock. I just continued to watch him. His tight balls pulsed three or four times and then stopped. His cock twitched a few times more then fell onto his body. He squirmed and began to cuss at me. I put my hand over his mouth and told him to be quiet and to look at his cock. He pulled his head up and looked down at his still quivering cock. Soon, a small drop white appeared on the tip. I reached down and squeezed his balls again. This made Steve clench his butt together. It caused a small puddle of cum to ooze out of the head of his cock. I did it again and another pathetic white puddle oozed out.

Steve groaned and he watched his cock produce cum without any pleasure. He looked at me like a sad puppy and asked me why I ruined his orgasm. I told him that this is what he asked for. He wanted me to control his orgasm and this is what I did. He began to complain that this isn't what he had planned for. He had wanted me to get on top of him and ride him to orgasm. Steve wanted his cum deep inside me, not in two pathetic puddles on his lower chest. I reached down and scooped up his cum with my finger and dropped it into his complaining mouth. He tried to spit it out but I kissed him deeply. I continued to kiss him until I knew he had swallowed his cum.

This caused Steve's cock to become rock-hard again. As it did, more cum oozed out. It was quite a sight to see. An untouched, rock hard cock oozing cum for no reason. I laughed and told him it was time to get locked back up. He told me that there was no way that this would be possible right now. I told him that I would help him get ready. I slipped down to the kitchen and got a hand full of ice from the freezer. I told him to relax and to close his eyes. I grabbed his cock with a handful of ice and he screamed like hell. His cock shrunk quickly as he squirmed to get away. I kept a death grip on his cock and picked up his cage. I forced his cock back into the cage as fast as I could and clicked the lock. Steve continued to cuss at me. I told him that the nastier he was to me, the longer it would be till I unlocked him. His attitude changed quickly. I then kissed him and left him in the bedroom alone.

drdick69
drdick69
836 Followers